2024 Canberra Raiders NSW Cup

All the news on the Canberra Raiders lower grades, affiliate clubs and the Canberra Raiders Cup

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Jack Sandford re-signed according to Instagram... but the post has since been removed. Can still play Flegg in 2024 I think.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Re: 2024 Canberra Raiders NSW Cup

Post by greeneyed »

Canberra Raiders NSW Cup hooker Mitch Souter signs one year deal with Bradford Bulls

Bradford Bulls are delighted to announce the signing of Australian hooker Mitch Souter from Canberra Raiders’ NSW Cup side.The 22-year-old hooker joins the Bulls on a one-year deal.

The young Australian has spoken of his excitement at joining the Bulls - insisting the new environment will benefit him next season.

Mitch Souter said:

“It’s really exciting to be joining Bradford, I am excited to come in and rip in. I have been in Canberra since I was born, and I have been with the Raiders since I was 16 so to come to a new club, a whole new environment, with a whole new coaching staff, new players and a new competition, it is a breath of fresh air I feel I really need and I am excited to see what I can do for the Bulls.

“I was talking to my dad about 2024 and he mentioned the prospect of playing in the UK, so I got my manager to start looking for an opportunity and luckily a move to Bradford came about so I took it with both hands.

“I am looking forward to getting in and getting to know the boys, I have watched a couple of games this season and have been pretty impressed with how they play.

“I would describe myself as a hard working, high energy, team first kind of player and my message to the fans is to strap in.”

Bradford Bulls media release

Read more: https://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article ... -the-bulls

RedRaider
Laurie Daley

Post by RedRaider »

All the best in blighty Mitch.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Players listed for NSW Cup, in addition to Top 30 and supplementary list:

Jake Clydsdale
Prinston Esera
Tahrell Feaveai
Mitch Henderson
Jaxon Lavender
Lachlan Lewis
Shaun Packer
Joseph Roddy
Jack Sandford
Mitchell Spencer
Jed Stuart
Toby Thorburn
Luke Webley

https://www.raiders.com.au/teams/?competition=113

List may not be complete. Presumably is the list of players who played NSW Cup in 2023 and still with the club in 2024. Includes players listed as being on a training deal and in pre-season training with the top squad.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

2024 Canberra Raiders NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg draw released

The NSWRL has released the draws for the NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg competitions for 2024.

The Canberra Raiders will offer two four game programs at Canberra Stadium late in the year, with Flegg and NSW Cup matches played before and after NRLW and NRL matches. There will also be four traditional triple headers at Canberra Stadium and four double headers. Seiffert Oval will host one round of Flegg and NSW Cup, while Raiders Belconnen will also host games.

In some unusual scheduling, the Jersey Flegg team will play two stand alone matches at Raiders Belconnen in Round 5 (Eels) and 6 (Bulldogs) at noon - while the NSW Cup and NRL teams play double headers at Canberra Stadium later in the day.

But it is a positive development that the Raiders play nine NSW Cup games at Canberra Stadium in 2024, compared with five in 2023. And that there will be seven Flegg games at the 25,000 seat venue (three in 2023).

With the admission of a Fijian team, the Kaiviti Silktails, to Jersey Flegg, the Green Machine will travel to the island nation in Round 10. Prince Charles Park at Nadi will be the venue. The Silktails will also visit Canberra for the Round 13 clash at Raiders Belconnen. Both Flegg and NSW Cup will travel to Auckland to meet the Warriors in Round 17.

One of the Raiders' home games has been transferred to North Sydney Oval - the Round 11 clash with the Dragons - for the NSWRL's pale imitation of "Magic Round".

Round 1
Thursday 7 March
NSW Cup: Newcastle Knights v Canberra Raiders, Hunter Stadium, 5:30pm
* Double header with NRL match
Saturday 9 March
Jersey Flegg: Newcastle Knights v Canberra Raiders, Newcastle Centre of Excellence, 3:20pm

Round 2
Saturday 16 March
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Wests Tigers, Canberra Stadium, 11:00am
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v Western Suburbs Magpies, Canberra Stadium, 12:40pm, Fox League

* Triple header with NRL match

Round 3
Sunday 23 March
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v New Zealand Warriors, Seiffert Oval, 12:15pm
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v New Zealand Warriors, Seiffert Oval, 2:00pm

Round 4
Saturday 30 March
NSW Cup: Newtown Jets v Canberra Raiders, Henson Park, 3:00pm
Sunday 31 March
Jersey Flegg: Cronulla Sharks v Canberra Raiders, Shark Park, 4:00pm

Round 5
Sunday 7 April
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Parramatta Eels, Raiders Belconnen, 12:00pm
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v Parramatta Eels, Canberra Stadium, 4:00pm

Round 6
Sunday 14 April
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Canterbury Bulldogs, Raiders Belconnen, 12:00pm
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v Canterbury Bulldogs, Canberra Stadium, 4:00pm

Round 7
Saturday 20 April
Jersey Flegg: Melbourne Storm v Canberra Raiders, Seabrook Reserve, Broadmeadows, 2:00pm
Sunday 21 April
NSW Cup: North Sydney Bears v Canberra Raiders, North Sydney Oval, 3:00pm

Round 8
Sunday 28 April
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Cronulla Sharks, Canberra Stadium, 12:00pm
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v Newtown Jets, Canberra Stadium, 1:50pm

Round 9
Saturday 4 May
Jersey Flegg: Manly Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders, Brookvale Oval, 12:00pm
NSW Cup: Blacktown Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders, Brookvale Oval, 1:45pm

Round 10
Saturday 11 May
Jersey Flegg: Fiji Silktails v Canberra Raiders, Prince Charles Park, Nadi, 11:00am
NSW Cup: BYE

Round 11
Jersey Flegg: BYE
Saturday 18 May
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v St George Illawarra Dragons, North Sydney Oval, 3:00pm

Round 12
Saturday 25 May
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Sydney Roosters, Canberra Stadium, 11:00am
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v Sydney Roosters, Canberra Stadium, 12:40pm, Fox League

Round 13
Saturday 1 June
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Fiji Silktails, Raiders Belconnen, 12:00pm
NSW Cup: BYE

Round 14
Saturday 8 June
Jersey Flegg: Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders, Lidcombe Oval, 12:30pm
NSW Cup: Western Suburbs Magpies v Canberra Raiders, Lidcombe Oval, 2:00pm

Round 15
Friday 14 June
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v South Sydney Rabbitohs, Canberra Stadium, 3:45pm
NSW Cup: South Sydney Rabbitohs v Canberra Raiders, Stadium Australia, 6:30pm

Round 16
Saturday 22 June
Jersey Flegg: Parramatta Eels v Canberra Raiders, Eric Tweedale Stadium, 3:00pm
NSW Cup: Parramatta Eels v Canberra Raiders, Eric Tweedale Stadium, 3:00pm

Round 17
Saturday 29 June
Jersey Flegg: New Zealand Warriors v Canberra Raiders, Mt Smart Stadium, 10:25am
NSW Cup: New Zealand Warriors v Canberra Raiders, Mt Smart Stadium, 12:40pm, Fox League

Round 18
Sunday 7 July
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Newcastle Knights, Canberra Stadium, 12:00pm
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v Newcastle Knights, Canberra Stadium, 1:50pm

Round 19
Saturday 13 July
Jersey Flegg: Penrith Panthers v Canberra Raiders, Panthers Stadium, 12:00pm
NSW Cup: Penrith Panthers v Canberra Raiders, Panthers Stadium, 2:00pm

Round 20
Saturday 20 July
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Melbourne Storm, Raiders Belconnnen, 1:15pm
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v North Sydney Bears, Raiders Belconnnen, 3:00pm

Round 21
Jersey Flegg: BYE
Sunday 28 July
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v South Sydney Rabbitohs, Canberra Stadium, 4:00pm

Round 22
Saturday 3 August
NSW Cup: Canterbury Bulldogs v Canberra Raiders, Belmore Sports Ground, 1:30pm
Sunday 4 August
Jersey Flegg: Canterbury Bulldogs v Canberra Raiders, Belmore Sports Ground, 11:45am

Round 23
Saturday 10 August
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Manly Sea Eagles, Canberra Stadium, 10:30am
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v Blacktown Sea Eagles, Canberra Stadium, 5:15pm

* Four match program with NRL and NRLW matches

Round 24
Saturday 17 August
Jersey Flegg: St George Illawarra Dragons v Canberra Raiders, Collegians Sporting Complex, Wollongong, 11:15am
NSW Cup: St George Illawarra Dragons v Canberra Raiders, Collegians Sporting Complex, Wollongong, 1:00pm

Round 25
Saturday 24 August
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers, Canberra Stadium, 10:30am
NSW Cup: Canberra Raiders v Penrith Panthers, Canberra Stadium, 5:15pm

* Four match program with NRL and NRLW matches

Round 26
Sunday 1 September
Jersey Flegg: Sydney Roosters v Canberra Raiders, Wentworth Park, 1:15pm
NSW Cup: Sydney Roosters v Canberra Raiders, Wentworth Park, 3:00pm

** Home games denoted in bold.

A report for The Greenhouse

NSWRL releases 2024 draws: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2023/12/1 ... 24-season/
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Looks like Josh James, Steven Numambo and Thomas Casey will all be with Redcliffe Dolphins in 2024.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Add Elijah Anderson to that list. In the rehab running machine with the Dolphins on his Instagram story.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

greeneyed wrote:Add Elijah Anderson to that list. In the rehab running machine with the Dolphins on his Instagram story.
wondered where he'd pop up

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer
NoMan
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Boogz

Post by NoMan »

Glad Anderson got a deal somewhere.

Kind of suprised Numambo wasn’t retained, bit on the small side perhaps but he looked like he had potential.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Noah Ryan has joined the Western Suburbs Magpies NSW Cup team: https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/202 ... ys-squads/

They also have former Raiders player Gordon Whippy and Mountie Reuben Porter. Former Raider Joseph Delle with the Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg team.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

2024 NSW Cup Round 1: Canberra Raiders v Newcastle Knights

Canberra Raiders v Newcastle Knights
Thursday 7 March, 5:30pm
Hunter Stadium
Broadcast: No broadcast or live stream available

Canberra Raiders

1. Chevy Stewart
2. Utuloa Asomua
3. James Schiller
4. Manaia Waitere
5. Jed Stuart
6. Kaeo Weekes
7. Adam Cook
8. Peter Hola
9. Zac Woolford
10. Trey Mooney
11. Mitchell Spencer
12. Simi Sasagi
13. Hohepa Puru

14. Adrian Trevilyan
15. Peter Taateo
16. Loghan Lewis
17. Prinston Esera

18. Toby Thorburn

Newcastle Knights

1. Fletcher Sharpe
2. Laitia Moceidreke
3. Krystian Mapapalangi
4. Fletcher Myers
5. Tom Jenkins
6. Will Pryce
7. Zach Herring
8. Jed Cartwright
9. Riley Jones
10. Callan Burgess
11. Tom Cant
12. Brodie Jones
13. Clay Webb

14. Temple Kalepo
15. Reid Alchin
16. John Toleafoa
17. Bailey Hartwig

18. Jaxson Rahme

This week: The Round 1 clash between the Raiders and Knights will open the 2024 NSWRL season. It is a game that's set to be played in front of a big crowd, after the two clubs produced an epic in the Week 1 NRL finals clash last year. The Knights finished in 12th place on the NSW Cup ladder last year, while the Raiders finished 2023 strongly. They charged into the finals, beating the Sea Eagles in Week 1, 24-22, at North Sydney Oval. But with plenty of key players promoted to firsts due to injuries and suspension at NRL level, they got spanked by the Warriors, 49-6, in Week 2.

The Raiders have not played in NSW Cup trials this year, but the NRL Preseason Challenge gives some sense of the club's prospects. Canberra performed well in Week 1 of the Challenge, when much of the NRL squad was rested. They beat the Eels, 38-16, at Kogarah Jubilee Stadium. Things didn't go so well in Week 2, with the Cowboys rolling over the top of the Raiders "B team" in the second half. The Knights also rested much of their NRL team in their first trial - and won comfortably against the Sharks (44-18). The Storm was too strong for the Knights in Fiji in Week 2 of the Challenge, winning 28-10.

This will be the first game for new Raiders NSW Cup coach Brock Shepperd. He was set to coach the Blacktown Sea Eagles, but he made the switch to Canberra after Justin Giteau was promoted to NRL assistant coach. He has had plenty of experience in coaching in Sydney, including with the Panthers and Mounties.

A road trip to Newcastle is never easy, but hopefully, the Green Machine will again be strong in 2024 - and combinations click. Time will tell.

Team news: Chevy Stewart will start the season in NSW Cup at fullback, with Zac Woolford to help steer the team from dummy half. Kaeo Weekes and Adam Cook will form the halves partnership. Trey Mooney and Peter Hola will lead from up front, while Simi Sasagi will make his debut in green in the second row.

2023 season record: Raiders: 15 and 10, 1 draw (4th, +37)
Knights: 8 and 16 (12th, -233)
Form: Raiders: WWWWL
Knights: LLWLL
Attack: Raiders 22, Knights 22 points scored per game
Defence: Raiders 21, Knights 31 points conceded per game
Recent meetings: 2023 Round 22 Raiders 36 defeated Knights 24 at Raiders Belconnen
2023 Round 4 Raiders 20 defeated Knights 18 at Hunter Stadium
2022 Round 23 Raiders 26 defeated Knights 12 at Hunter Stadium
2022 Round 15 Raiders 30 defeated Knights 26 at Canberra Stadium
2021 Round 9 Knights 22 defeated Raiders 20 at Equex Centre Wagga Wagga
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

That’s a strong NSW Cup side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
julian87
Laurie Daley

Post by julian87 »

My prediction is Cook outplaying Weekes and Being left with another less talented Hingano at 6 in NSW Cup.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.
Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

julian87 wrote:My prediction is Cook outplaying Weekes and Being left with another less talented Hingano at 6 in NSW Cup.
I love the pace Weeks has, whilst he has that I can always see value in having him in the squad.

kiwi raider
Steve Walters

Post by kiwi raider »

julian87 wrote: March 5, 2024, 8:25 pm My prediction is Cook outplaying Weekes and Being left with another less talented Hingano at 6 in NSW Cup.
Cook looks to have a bit of ball playing about him , quite nice to see considering our other halves options, just looks a natural footballer rather than someone picked on athletic abilities
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

I'll be watching Trevilyan with interest this year. I'd confidently say he's the most talented hooker on our roster. Needs to stay injury free and work towards earning a spot in our top 17. The opportunity is certainly there for someone to step up.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

kiwi raider wrote: March 6, 2024, 11:36 am
julian87 wrote: March 5, 2024, 8:25 pm My prediction is Cook outplaying Weekes and Being left with another less talented Hingano at 6 in NSW Cup.
Cook looks to have a bit of ball playing about him , quite nice to see considering our other halves options, just looks a natural footballer rather than someone picked on athletic abilities
I liked his involvement in the trials. Really went looking for the ball. You could see those fullback instincts at play. Interesting to see how that transfers to more of a game management role at halfback.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
NoMan
Brett Mullins

Post by NoMan »

So for anyone who was on the fence about spending the $50 bucks on it, NSWRL TV have scheduled the first 10 weeks of games and they will have 3 games a week and it seems they will not double up on the Kayo game. Raiders have games shown in round 2 (kayo) 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 in the first 10 weeks, with round 10 a bye.

I would obviously much prefer every game to be shown but 6 out of 9 is better than it could've been I guess and makes it worth the $50 for me personally.

I did notice there are still no Jersey Flegg games scheduled so unless something shows up in the next couple of days they will have already missed a week of their promised content.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Ugh they really shouldnt be charging for that level of competition IMO
Just put the content out there and let those that are interested watch. Cant imagine they're going to make enough money out of it that it's a needle mover

That said they're getting my $50
But not happy about it
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Botman wrote: March 6, 2024, 7:15 pm Ugh they really shouldnt be charging for that level of competition IMO
Just put the content out there and let those that are interested watch. Cant imagine they're going to make enough money out of it that it's a needle mover

But not happy about it
I’d even be happy to pay more, if I could be guaranteed I could see every Raiders and Monaro Colts game. But it feels like you’re being ripped off when all they’re doing is what they did free last year. Or maybe slightly more…

And covering stuff like Sydney Shield when you’re not covering every NSW Cup game seems like they have a serious lack of understanding priorities of subscribers.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

greeneyed wrote: March 6, 2024, 7:32 pm
Botman wrote: March 6, 2024, 7:15 pm Ugh they really shouldnt be charging for that level of competition IMO

But not happy about it
I’d even be happy to pay more, if I could be guaranteed I could see every Raiders and Monaro Colts game. But it feels like you’re being ripped off when all they’re doing is what they did free last year. Or maybe slightly more…

And covering stuff like Sydney Shield when you’re not covering every NSW Cup game seems like they have a serious lack of understanding priorities of subscribers.
Yep, 100% agree.
If you're going from free to paid, i want more than what they're offering... **** it, maybe they wont get my $50 :lol:
(probs will)
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

We seem to be getting more Raiders NSW Cup games than last year. That’s a positive at least.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

I might end up buying this, because I’m super keen on seeing the NSW Cup guys run around.

In fact, last year my favourite Raiders game was the one NSW Cup game I saw towards the end of the year, I loved it!
PerthRaider86
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii - Alan Tongue

Post by PerthRaider86 »

Remind me again how teams can go and name half a team for NSW cup and below?
Perth Based Raiders Fan
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

PerthRaider86 wrote: March 7, 2024, 1:26 pm Remind me again how teams can go and name half a team for NSW cup and below?
The NSWRL do require clubs to submit teams for release on Tuesday at 5:00pm. However, the NSWRL appears to do absolutely nothing to enforce the arrangement. I understand that clubs might find it difficult to do it, as injury and suspension at NRL level can cause disruption in lower grades. I also suspect some might not wish to name realistic NSW Cup squads, as it might reveal something they don't wish to reveal about their NRL line ups. But a professional sports administration would bring the clubs into line on it. And the clubs themselves should be more professional too.
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

NoMan wrote: March 6, 2024, 2:20 pm So for anyone who was on the fence about spending the $50 bucks on it, NSWRL TV have scheduled the first 10 weeks of games and they will have 3 games a week and it seems they will not double up on the Kayo game. Raiders have games shown in round 2 (kayo) 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 in the first 10 weeks, with round 10 a bye.

I would obviously much prefer every game to be shown but 6 out of 9 is better than it could've been I guess and makes it worth the $50 for me personally.

I did notice there are still no Jersey Flegg games scheduled so unless something shows up in the next couple of days they will have already missed a week of their promised content.
I think you can also subscribe for a month at a time which may be another option when we have clusters of games shown - for instance it is worthless for Raiders fans before Round 3.

The only Flegg games being shown are the Silktails (the Fiji team) when they play in Australia.
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

greeneyed wrote: March 7, 2024, 2:22 pm
PerthRaider86 wrote: March 7, 2024, 1:26 pm Remind me again how teams can go and name half a team for NSW cup and below?
The NSWRL do require clubs to submit teams for release on Tuesday at 5:00pm. However, the NSWRL appears to do absolutely nothing to enforce the arrangement. I understand that clubs might find it difficult to do it, as injury and suspension at NRL level can cause disruption in lower grades. I also suspect some might not wish to name realistic NSW Cup squads, as it might reveal something they don't wish to reveal about their NRL line ups. But a professional sports administration would bring the clubs into line on it. And the clubs themselves should be more professional too.
Agree, it seems pretty poor that a team in round 1 can't name their team on Tuesday for a game that is being played on Thursday. They would have a fair idea of who is playing.

I do wonder if it is a system thing though. Perhaps each player is listed in the system and you use a drop down menu to select the player. If the player is not yet registered, it doesn't show up in the team list (which begs the question why aren't they registered) but it may be something like that.
NoMan
Brett Mullins

Post by NoMan »

I signed up for a month at a time initially but then somehow got charged the full $50 and then had an annual subscription when I checked. Hopefully next year the sign up process is a bit cleaner.

Disappointing about Flegg, it's very odd that they exclude what would probably be one of the most popular comps.
NoMan
Brett Mullins

Post by NoMan »

Bay53 wrote: March 7, 2024, 2:26 pm
Agree, it seems pretty poor that a team in round 1 can't name their team on Tuesday for a game that is being played on Thursday. They would have a fair idea of who is playing.

I do wonder if it is a system thing though. Perhaps each player is listed in the system and you use a drop down menu to select the player. If the player is not yet registered, it doesn't show up in the team list (which begs the question why aren't they registered) but it may be something like that.
Yeah, its an online portal where the club pick the players. This is why you had Asomua changing names a few times even up to the first trial this year, he is in the database twice.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Having checked the Newcastle Knights website, they have listed their lower grade teams in text form, rather than using the NSWRL match centre.

So in this case, it indeed appears to be a problem with the NSWRL match centre. Which is often faulty, including on game days. For example, the NSWRL website reported that the Raiders won against the Bulldogs in SG Ball, 6-4, a couple of weeks ago at Seiffert. They did win, but the vast bulk of the scoring was not entered.

So there is the lack of professionalism of the NSWRL in managing the technology, as well.
The Greenhouse
Don Furner

Post by The Greenhouse »

Welcome to our coverage of today's Round 1 NSW Cup match between the Canberra Raiders and the Newcastle Knights at Hunter Stadium. Kick off is at 5:30pm. This post will include score updates, so refresh for the latest. There is no television broadcast or live stream of this game.

Here are the final teams.

Canberra Raiders

1. Chevy Stewart
2. Michael Asomua
3. James Schiller
4. Manaia Waitere
5. Jed Stuart
6. Kaeo Weekes
7. Adam Cook
8. Peter Hola
9. Zac Woolford
10. Trey Mooney
11. Mitchell Spencer
12. Simi Sasagi
13. Hohepa Puru (c)

14. Adrian Trevilyan
15. Peter Taateo
16. Loghan Lewis
19. Prinston Esera

18. Toby Thorburn

Newcastle Knights

1. Fletcher Sharpe
2. Laitia Moceidreke
3. Krystian Mapapalangi
4. Fletcher Myers
5. Tom Jenkins
6. Will Pryce
7. Zach Herring
8. Jed Cartwright
9. Riley Jones
10. Callan Burgess
11. Tom Cant
12. Brodie Jones
13. Clay Webb

14. Temple Kalepo
15. John Toleafoa
16. Reid Alchin
17. Bailey Hartwig

18. Jaxson Rahme

Canberra Raiders 38

Tries
Jed Stuart 1'
Hohepa Puru 15'
Michael Asomua 20'
James Schiller 24'
Kaeo Weekes 27'
James Schiller 51'
Manaia Waitere 56'

Goals
Adam Cook 3'
Adam Cook 17'
Adam Cook 26'
Adam Cook 28'
Adam Cook 53'

Newcastle Knights 22

Tries
Fletcher Myers 7'
Fletcher Sharpe 39'
Fletcher Sharpe 43'
Thomas Cant 72'

Goals
Will Pryce 40'
Will Pryce 45'
Will Pryce 73'

HALF TIME: Canberra Raiders 28 led Newcastle Knights 10
FULL TIME: Canberra Raiders 38 defeated Newcastle Knights 22
The Greenhouse score update service
Bay53
Steve Walters

Post by Bay53 »

Interesting both sides running their 18th and 19th men in reserve grade so expect no changes in the starting sides.
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

A shame this game isn't televised!

Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote:A shame this game isn't televised!

Also a bit pissed GE did not fly the chopper over there to give us updates!

The Greenhouse
Don Furner

Post by The Greenhouse »

The Greenhouse score update service