25%
Rabbitohs 13+
6%

Total votes: 16

gerg
Laurie Daley

Re: 2022 Rd 11 V Rabbitohs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by gerg »

dubby wrote:I'm yet to see anything from Savage to demand he plays a full game of nrl.

I think people want him to be better than he is.

It's like people wake up, make an opinion about the team and blame Ricky for not fulfilling their fantasy
Rhetorical questions.

What has our team completely lacked in the past 2 seasons? Ball playing and speed. Savage is better than CNK in both these areas. He has showed this in a handful of games so it's no surprise that much of the fanbase wants to actually see what he's got - like Bot explained it would be nice to know this year if he is the answer to those problems. Instead we're just kicking the can down the road for another year.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
Boomercm
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Joe Picker

Post by Boomercm »

zim wrote: May 20, 2022, 12:48 pm
Boomercm wrote: May 20, 2022, 11:24 am
zim wrote: May 20, 2022, 10:52 am Hoping the club will roll out the flu vaccines for those who want them next year. 2-3 missing is much easier to plan around.
I'd guess they offered vaccinations for flu this year. It is also an oddly timed comment when all the players that oppose vaccinations seem to be doing just fine.
What makes you guess they offered them with zero information to go on? As far as I know the covid vaccine is the first time they organized a program like that.
Exactly what is oddly time about wanting to plan ahead for this scenario next year as a post mortem?
If you think they offered them, and you have no idea who took it up, you have no idea who opposed the vaccine. Your post just makes no sense.
I can't make any sense of your post at all, so I guess we are in a similar place on opposite ends of this discussion.

Most large organisations routinely offer flu vaccines. What makes you think they didn't offer them? And what makes you think most of the squad wouldn't get them without a club run program?

And when the flu is running through the playing group, and we definitely know the player s that haven't had the vaccine are all fine - why would you try and make this point?
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Imagine fans of wanting to see young players get opportunities, in a season where it’s may and we already know the season is over because old veterans have let us down time and time again.

Honestly the mentality of some fans in a season like this blows my mind. This team can not and will not contend for, let alone win a premiership as it is currently constructed

We can use 2022 in one two ways

1. Double down on the old tired 17 that we know can not get the job done in hopes of stumbling into the top 8 and being beaten senseless by the first good team we face

B. Use 2022 as a year to evaluate as many of the squad as we can, with a focus on young players to determine who of them can be building blocks of a future (hopefully!) successful raiders team

And with all due respect and love and appreciation, the nicest way I can say this is anyone who wants to go with option 1 needs to pack their clown shoes and go back to the damn circus
Billy Walker
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Post by Billy Walker »

Botman wrote: May 20, 2022, 4:00 pm Imagine fans of wanting to see young players get opportunities, in a season where it’s may and we already know the season is over because old veterans have let us down time and time again.

Honestly the mentality of some fans in a season like this blows my mind. This team can not and will not contend for, let alone win a premiership as it is currently constructed

1. Double down on the old tired 17 that we know can not get the job done in hopes of stumbling into the top 8 and being beaten senseless by the first good team we face

B. Use 2022 as a year to evaluate as many of the squad as we can, with a focus on young players to determine who of them can be building blocks of a future (hopefully!) successful raiders team

And with all due respect and love and appreciation, the nicest way I can say this is anyone who wants to go with option 1 needs to pack their clown shoes and go back to the damn circus
I love it when you speak wise words Bot. I know that even a broken clock is right twice a day but you have nailed this post!
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Many businesses offer flu vaccination programs. Footy teams should be doing it if they're not.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

Despite our disastrous start to the season we are only 2 wins out of the top 4 with 14 rounds to go. We still haven't played a minute with our first choice halfback.

I've been down on Stuart's use of the bench all season and some of his selections. However it is quite disingenuous to suggest he hasn't given our young players a run.

In 10 games we've had Schiller, Schneider, Rushton, Savage, Wooolford and Trevilyan all get a run. All players with less than 2 NRL games prior to this year. Timoko and Valemei had something like 30 games between them before this season.

This narrative is largely about people being desperate to see Savage play big minutes. I want him to succeed as much as the next person, but **** me he has to prove he has what it takes both on and off the field first.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The trifecta of massive boosts accompanying Jack Wighton's Canberra Raiders return

Jack Wighton's return is a massive bonus this Sunday, with Matt Frawley to take the brunt of the organisational work, allowing Wighton to focus on his powerful running game.

"Frawls is a very good communicator through his experience," Stuart said. "Vocally he's very good. He talks into the ruck very well, organises very well, and that will give Jack the opportunity to sit out on the edge and play a little bit of attacking football."

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239

Ricky Stuart sets deadline for Canberra Raiders' flu crew to prove fitness

The Canberra Raiders' flu crew will be given until the captain's run to prove their fitness for their crunch game against the South Sydney Rabbitohs - which also doubles as Josh Papalii's 250th NRL game.

"We've got a number of players there we'll test [on Saturday]. I'm hoping we don't get too disjointed, but two or three popped up in one day.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239

Young and Raiders ready to continue good form in Papalii milestone match

Hudson Young and the rest of the team are ready to continue their good form this round, aiming to secure another much-needed victory in star Josh Papalii’s 250th game.

“It has been a big couple of weeks. Those guys are our leaders, and we get behind them,” Young said. “To be able to play with Papa for his 250th game is special for myself, and I’m sure he will be up for it.”

Read more: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2022/05 ... one-match/
Canberra Milk
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Leipana

Post by Canberra Milk »

We need a firing Savage more than he needs us, that's the fact of it. We are bereft of attack and speed. We don't recruit stars easily, and he could be a star

The narrative of "he needs to prove himself" is silly. We are in no position to be choosy.

Broncos thought they could afford to be choosy with Reece Walsh, and maybe they were right, they're a massive club. But Nathan Brown was also right in recognising the Warriors just have to chuck him in

Now the above is all about his potential rather than his actuality, for sure... but that really doesn't change anything. We don't have the Munsters etc... we need someone of his potential. It's absolutely worth betting on and as has been covered by others above, there's very little downside given this year is a bust anyway
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga

Post by Seiffert82 »

Canberra Milk wrote:We need a firing Savage more than he needs us, that's the fact of it. We are bereft of attack and speed. We don't recruit stars easily, and he could be a star

The narrative of "he needs to prove himself" is silly. We are in no position to be choosy.

Broncos thought they could afford to be choosy with Reece Walsh, and maybe they were right, they're a massive club. But Nathan Brown was also right in recognising the Warriors just have to chuck him in

Now the above is all about his potential rather than his actuality, for sure... but that really doesn't change anything. We don't have the Munsters etc... we need someone of his potential. It's absolutely worth betting on and as has been covered by others above, there's very little downside given this year is a bust anyway
Unfortunately I've heard all of that when Todd Carney and Josh Dugan were running the show.

On one hand the fan base want this club to be run professionally and to establish a winning culture, yet on the other hand they are quick to wet the bed at the first sign a young player isn't given a saloon ride into first grade.

It doesn't make sense. Xavier Savage has potential, but his reputed ability is approaching mythical proportions.

zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

Boomercm wrote: May 20, 2022, 3:44 pm
zim wrote: May 20, 2022, 12:48 pm
Boomercm wrote: May 20, 2022, 11:24 am
zim wrote: May 20, 2022, 10:52 am Hoping the club will roll out the flu vaccines for those who want them next year. 2-3 missing is much easier to plan around.
I'd guess they offered vaccinations for flu this year. It is also an oddly timed comment when all the players that oppose vaccinations seem to be doing just fine.
What makes you guess they offered them with zero information to go on? As far as I know the covid vaccine is the first time they organized a program like that.
Exactly what is oddly time about wanting to plan ahead for this scenario next year as a post mortem?
If you think they offered them, and you have no idea who took it up, you have no idea who opposed the vaccine. Your post just makes no sense.
I can't make any sense of your post at all, so I guess we are in a similar place on opposite ends of this discussion.

Most large organisations routinely offer flu vaccines. What makes you think they didn't offer them? And what makes you think most of the squad wouldn't get them without a club run program?

And when the flu is running through the playing group, and we definitely know the player s that haven't had the vaccine are all fine - why would you try and make this point?
As for why I think they didn't offer it; there's been zero information that they ever have either in articles around players contracting the flu or around the covid plans for vaccination which would have been a similar program. It's very straight line as opposed to "I guess so".

You have nothing to back up your points other than "I guess they did". You don't know who has and who hasn't had the vaccine so you are just coming to conclusions off nothing. You addressed none of my points. I'm going to leave it here.
Last edited by zim on May 20, 2022, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Seiffert82 wrote: May 20, 2022, 5:08 pm Despite our disastrous start to the season we are only 2 wins out of the top 4 with 14 rounds to go. We still haven't played a minute with our first choice halfback.
This is clown college stuff. Pack your shoes, Seif!

We can be however close we are want on the ladder to the top 4 teams
On the field we’re closer to **** Mars than we are to best teams in the league.
nemesis
Brett Mullins

Post by nemesis »

greeneyed wrote: May 20, 2022, 4:52 pm Many businesses offer flu vaccination programs. Footy teams should be doing it if they're not.

People get it every year and still get the flu, EDIT.
raider 4 life
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The other things being reported by The CT... Jamal Fogarty still hoping to be back by Round 12 (but still has to tick boxes before that could be even considered) while Ricky Stuart has asked Adam Elliott to make a quick decision on the club's three year contract offer.
Dusty
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Post by Dusty »

greeneyed wrote:The other things being reported by The CT... Jamal Fogarty still hoping to be back by Round 12 (but still has to tick boxes before that could be even considered) while Ricky Stuart has asked Adam Elliott to make a quick decision on the club's three year contract offer.
Hopefully Fogs is back very soon then.

I’d be happy for Adam to leave, that’s a good call from Ricky. He must have another player in mind too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
14. Simmonson 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Horsburgh
zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

greeneyed wrote: May 20, 2022, 4:52 pm Many businesses offer flu vaccination programs. Footy teams should be doing it if they're not.
I agree. I've never been part of a company (large or small) that does but it's a great idea.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga

Post by Seiffert82 »

Botman wrote:
Seiffert82 wrote: May 20, 2022, 5:08 pm Despite our disastrous start to the season we are only 2 wins out of the top 4 with 14 rounds to go. We still haven't played a minute with our first choice halfback.

So how about the bit about Stuart actually playing 6 rookies and 2 completely inexperienced centres in the first 10 rounds?

For a couple of seasons I've been beating the drums about the likes of Whitehead, Croker and Rapana needing to be replaced. I'm 100% on board with blooding young players. I just think it's disingenuous to say the coach hasn't gone some way to doing this.

I also think the playing group should not be of the mindset of giving up on the season. We are not up there with Penrith or Melbourne, but we sure as hell should be competing with the other 13 clubs for a top 4 spot.

dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

gergreg wrote: May 20, 2022, 3:32 pm
dubby wrote:I'm yet to see anything from Savage to demand he plays a full game of nrl.

It's like people wake up, make an opinion about the team and blame Ricky for not fulfilling their fantasy
Rhetorical questions.

What has our team completely lacked in the past 2 seasons? Ball playing and speed. Savage is better than CNK in both these areas. He has showed this in a handful of games so it's no surprise that much of the fanbase wants to actually see what he's got - like Bot explained it would be nice to know this year if he is the answer to those problems. Instead we're just kicking the can down the road for another year.

He has speed in spades.

But I'm not about to throw a kid to the highest level of rugby league because a bunch of fans want to satiate their own interests
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Botman wrote: May 20, 2022, 4:00 pm Imagine fans of wanting to see young players get opportunities, in a season where it’s may and we already know the season is over because old veterans have let us down time and time again.

You make no sense.

We were never in a position to win it this year. Ever. Doesn't mean you start experimenting and play people who aren't ready yet.

I'd argue you develop them. Not say, hey kid, the expectations are on you now. Show us what you have.

Give him time. Don't be impatient.
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Seiffert82 wrote: May 20, 2022, 7:22 pm
Botman wrote:

So how about the bit about Stuart actually playing 6 rookies and 2 completely inexperienced centres in the first 10 rounds?

For a couple of seasons I've been beating the drums about the likes of Whitehead, Croker and Rapana needing to be replaced. I'm 100% on board with blooding young players. I just think it's disingenuous to say the coach hasn't gone some way to doing this.

I also think the playing group should not be of the mindset of giving up on the season. We are not up there with Penrith or Melbourne, but we sure as hell should be competing with the other 13 clubs for a top 4 spot.

Who?
Savage gets as little minutes as can possibly be given, he's not being give time to develop and being bussed publicly by the coach for errors when his more experienced colleagues are making far worse errors
Schneider's game time was forced by injury
Trev and Woolford, forced by injury
Valemai forced by injury, and played out of position and frankly hasnt earned the game time he's gotten, which puts the coach's position at odds with Savage'
Ruston got limited minutes, looked pretty good at times too! Dropped first chance thew coach could get
Schiller forced by injury/suspension, and another who looked solid in limited time and was dropped the first chance he could get

You've clearly got lower standards than me, but im not going to start handing out development lollipops to the coach for that!
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

dubby wrote: May 20, 2022, 7:38 pm

You make no sense.

We were never in a position to win it this year. Ever. Doesn't mean you start experimenting and play people who aren't ready yet.

I'd argue you develop them. Not say, hey kid, the expectations are on you now. Show us what you have.

Give him time. Don't be impatient.
Of course it makes no sense to you, based on the bolded comment, you've not the faintest idea of what im advocating. It's certainly not experimenting. And it's not placing huge expectations on any one. As usual, you've missed the mark by a loooong way.
Coastalraider
David Furner
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Coastalraider »

Botman wrote: May 20, 2022, 7:43 pm
Botman wrote:

Who?
Savage gets as little minutes as can possibly be given, he's not being give time to develop and being bussed publicly by the coach for errors when his more experienced colleagues are making far worse errors
Valemai forced by injury, and played out of position and frankly hasnt earned the game time he's gotten, which puts the coach's position at odds with Savage'
Ruston got limited minutes, looked pretty good at times too! Dropped first chance thew coach could get
Schiller forced by injury/suspension, and another who looked solid in limited time and was dropped the first chance he could get

You've clearly got lower standards than me, but im not going to start handing out development lollipops to the coach for that!
Nailed this. Youth has got some minutes this year, and last, but only when all other options have been used up. And generally, as soon as their is another option, they are straight back out again regardless of performance.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Im not even asking for much
We have this guy Savage who could be anything and i mean that... anything, he could be TERRIBLE, or he could be a really good NRL player... and we're wasting a year of him and for what? CNK has been AWFUL this year, simply AWFUL. Even his most ardent fans must now see he's the answer there.

So why not take a badly under performing player in a position he has no business playing, and move him to a position better suited to his skill set, like centre, which will remove another under performing player from the team in Valemei and strengthen our front line defence, and give the talented kid some run so we know what we have?

One of Trev or Woolford (if we're allowed to keep playing him) should be in the 17 every week and sharing duties with Starling... we typically run a 2 hooker rotation and injury forced us to consider Elliott for this role. Not required any longer. Give those minutes to actual hookers!

Why play Adam Elliott, or Cory Horsbrough, two average players with low ceilings over Harry Ruston, who's played exceptional footy in lower grades, has EARNED an opportunity, and in limited opportunities aquitted himself rather well?
When opportunities come up because say Papalii is playing for QLD or Jack for NSW, or Tapine for NZ, instead of recalling Guler or Elliott, give Mooney or Ruston those minutes. Its not as of those "veteran" options are offering much. Why not invest in the future?

Can i ask how is any of that placing unrealistic expectations or experimenting? What part of that is unreasonable? What is there to gain by going against this and what do we lose by pursuing these things?

The way you clowns are carrying you'd think we're asking for the **** Gungahlin Bulls U9's to run out in Raiders colours this weekend! What we are wanting from the coach and team selections are pretty **** mild all things considered! Give minutes to younger, higher ceiling players and stop wasting time on old guys who arent up to it.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Remember how there was a wing vacancy in the opening two rounds? Xavier Savage simply HAD to be picked in the vacant spot. That’s what you do to ease a young player into first grade. Instead, James Schiller came in. Not selected since. Savage had already shown much more in first grade. That’s exactly the situation where you test out a young player like Savage in firsts. I find it hard to believe the selections and how Savage has been handled this year.

And I agree. Give Rushton and Mooney a go!
thevikingclap on ig
Peter Jackson
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by thevikingclap on ig »

In the likely case of at least a player being ruled out with the flu, if it’s a back I’d love to see Savage come in with Schiller joining the bench (Ricky likes a back on the bench) and with a forward being out Mooney and Rushton would have to come in.
Raidernation
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Stuart

Post by Raidernation »

Botman wrote: May 20, 2022, 8:26 pm Im not even asking for much
We have this guy Savage who could be anything and i mean that... anything, he could be TERRIBLE, or he could be a really good NRL player... and we're wasting a year of him and for what? CNK has been AWFUL this year, simply AWFUL. Even his most ardent fans must now see he's the answer there.

So why not take a badly under performing player in a position he has no business playing, and move him to a position better suited to his skill set, like centre, which will remove another under performing player from the team in Valemei and strengthen our front line defence, and give the talented kid some run so we know what we have?

One of Trev or Woolford (if we're allowed to keep playing him) should be in the 17 every week and sharing duties with Starling... we typically run a 2 hooker rotation and injury forced us to consider Elliott for this role. Not required any longer. Give those minutes to actual hookers!

Why play Adam Elliott, or Cory Horsbrough, two average players with low ceilings over Harry Ruston, who's played exceptional footy in lower grades, has EARNED an opportunity, and in limited opportunities aquitted himself rather well?
When opportunities come up because say Papalii is playing for QLD or Jack for NSW, or Tapine for NZ, instead of recalling Guler or Elliott, give Mooney or Ruston those minutes. Its not as of those "veteran" options are offering much. Why not invest in the future?

Can i ask how is any of that placing unrealistic expectations or experimenting? What part of that is unreasonable? What is there to gain by going against this and what do we lose by pursuing these things?

The way you clowns are carrying you'd think we're asking for the **** Gungahlin Bulls U9's to run out in Raiders colours this weekend! What we are wanting from the coach and team selections are pretty **** mild all things considered! Give minutes to younger, higher ceiling players and stop wasting time on old guys who arent up to it.
Sounds like its directly from the David Furner coaching manual. I recall it ended with a player revolt.
Riaan
John Ferguson

Post by Riaan »

It’s not like Savage is a Milford like talent. He’s quick and that’s about it.

And to give up on our season before origin has even started is madness, some people need to have a lay down🤣. We aren’t premiership contenders but we could well sneak into the 8.
InFernos_Raiders
Clinton Schifcofske
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by InFernos_Raiders »

gergreg wrote: May 20, 2022, 3:32 pm

Rhetorical questions.

Cobbo got thrown in there and look at him and he isn’t the only young player to excel.
Stuart is not handling Savage well and don’t say he is young we need to guide him in and not be thrown out like Schiller was.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

zim wrote:We need to get Botman to say Savage is low key ****. Worked wonders for Cobbo. T_R just doesn't have the power, or maybe he does and this is the turning point.
What? So me writing Tapine off after two seasons is worth nothing now?

Delete and apologise.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga

Post by Seiffert82 »

Botman wrote:
Botman wrote:

Who?

The fact of the matter is Stuart has blooded a significant number of rookies over the first 10 rounds, irrespective of the circumstances.

Let's not pretend that this whole issue is about anything other than what is happening with Xavier Savage.

The coach has flat out said he wants to give him a run, but he needs to put in at training first and he actually needs to turn up to sessions. That is entirely consistent with my understanding of the matter before it became public.

So, we have a philosophical difference in how the coach should treat young players in this situation. I'd like to see Savage be given a run, but only if he's doing what is being asked of him on the training paddock.

I also find it a bit odd that the same fanbase that wants us to become professional and ruthless like the Storm are also willing to completely ignore what the coach is saying in this situation. It's very weird, but not at all unexpected.

Botman
Mal Meninga

Re: 2022 Rd 11 Rabbitohs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Botman »

“Irrespective of circumstances”
:lol: that’s a chefs kiss

Giving the coach a Pat on the back for being forced into choices. You’re a easy mark, seif!
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Adam Elliott said on Instagram that he can't wait to run out with Josh Papalii on Sunday... makes sense now.
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

Shut your mouth.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

This place is woke.
Raider47
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Matt Timoko

Post by Raider47 »

What a load of **** is dropping CHN. **** Ricky continually digs himself a hole.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga

Re: 2022 Rd 11 Rabbitohs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Seiffert82 »

Botman wrote:“Irrespective of circumstances”
Image that’s a chefs kiss

Giving the coach a Pat on the back for being forced into choices. You’re a easy mark, seif!
Classic red herring.

He didn't have to play any of those guys, especially Woolford or Trev, where there were other makeshift options.

Anyway, deflect all you like. The fact is Savage should be putting in at training before we all wet the bed about the hard road he's been handed.

Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

Who says he ain't Ricky??

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

This place is woke.