Adam Elliott to join Newcastle Knights

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

gerg
Laurie Daley

Re: Adam Elliott to join Newcastle Knights

Post by gerg »

Joshjacksonshead wrote:Indeed my kind friends a ball playing lock of this caliber doesn’t grow on trees, with the kind of personality that could lift a club , right when we need lifting ,that is a fine victory dance he performs amongst friends ,what could have been, did the bullying tip him over the edge towards Newcastle ?

Ask yourself the question before the one way mirror friends, whose fault is this? Do not turn away now
Fault? Sounding more like a victory for the fan base that didn't ever want him at the club. Sure he has played a couple of good games but he ain't worth what the Knights are paying. But good luck to him.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by Joshjacksonshead »

Now Greg my young friend,which method did you use to decide the opinions of the fan base? Please , please tell me it wasn’t this site 😧

Because let me assure you my friend, if you run with the herd on certain fan sites, when certain players, like hmmm I don’t know Adam Elliott for example, have hit career best form , when all the Naysayers were running him down , and feeding of each other , and bullies were unsuccessful in trying to run me out of here, laughing 😂 about picking on the new poster me , well you know who they actually ran out hey , one of our best players
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Gotta respect the hustle.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

I'm sure the Knights fan forums will embrace him with open arms and constantly claim what great value for money he is.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
deanoman
Brett Mullins

Post by deanoman »

Adam Elliot can play. It's a pity he is going to the Knights.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Northern Raider wrote:I'm sure the Knights fan forums will embrace him with open arms and constantly claim what great value for money he is.
I don’t think the fan forums even have to pay for JoshJacksonsHead. Package deal.
Dr Greenthumb
David Grant
Favourite Player: Hudson Young

Post by Dr Greenthumb »

deanoman wrote: June 11, 2022, 8:31 pm Adam Elliot can play. It's a pity he is going to the Knights.
But everyone on here wrote him off because he didn’t score 2 tries and make 3 line breaks in his 12 mins off the bench in rounds 1-7. Amazing what getting consistent minutes can do.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Dr Greenthumb wrote:
deanoman wrote: June 11, 2022, 8:31 pm Adam Elliot can play. It's a pity he is going to the Knights.
But everyone on here wrote him off because he didn’t score 2 tries and make 3 line breaks in his 12 mins off the bench in rounds 1-7. Amazing what getting consistent minutes can do.
I wrote him off based on his mediocre career which hasn't trended up ever

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

He's playing his best footy by a long way right now
But i dont have any reason to beleive it'll continue indefinitely. At some point the clock will strike midnight and he'll turn back into a pumpkin

Whether that's next week, next month or next year. If he's just turned the corner and is suddenly a good NRL player... good for him and the knights, however even at this level, he's not worth the reported contract he signed
Rickmando
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Ricky Stuart

Post by Rickmando »

Botman wrote: June 12, 2022, 7:06 pm He's playing his best footy by a long way right now
But i dont have any reason to beleive it'll continue indefinitely. At some point the clock will strike midnight and he'll turn back into a pumpkin

Whether that's next week, next month or next year. If he's just turned the corner and is suddenly a good NRL player... good for him and the knights, however even at this level, he's not worth the reported contract he signed
All correct observations.

And - he engaged in relations with a team mate’s partner. He could be playing like peak Taumalolo and that’s still not someone you should want around the rest of your squad.

It’s amazing we saw fit to bring him into our organisation for a year, but a great relief that an even less competent franchise is willing to take him off our hands
Last edited by Rickmando on June 12, 2022, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

My man , a brother who I will always call friend!
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

gangrenous wrote: June 11, 2022, 8:33 pm
Northern Raider wrote:I'm sure the Knights fan forums will embrace him with open arms and constantly claim what great value for money he is.
I don’t think the fan forums even have to pay for JoshJacksonsHead. Package deal.
No my friend, I think I’m going to stick around! Noticed a bit of bullying towards the coach and certain other players that deserve better , when someone stands up to said bullying it goes amazingly quiet 🤫
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Botman wrote: June 11, 2022, 7:32 pm Gotta respect the hustle.
Always gonna respect you too, you’ve stuck around
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Dr Greenthumb wrote: June 12, 2022, 11:00 am
Indeed my friend, and if you gave any positive thoughts towards the guy certain experts ran you down! Used big words that had to be replaced by ********

I had live as the outcast and be treated as vile scum for suggesting the potential , and now as it stands still waiting for the apply!
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

Great to see a signed knights player is our only concern.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

This place is woke.
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

How this thread continues to be elevated has me seriously doubting this places level of IQ.

This place is woke.
Finchy
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Ata Mariota

Post by Finchy »

Joshjacksonshead wrote: June 12, 2022, 8:45 pm
Indeed my friend, and if you gave any positive thoughts towards the guy certain experts ran you down! Used big words that had to be replaced by ********

I had live as the outcast and be treated as vile scum for suggesting the potential , and now as it stands still waiting for the apply!
To prove you aren’t Adam Elliott himself, please post between 2pm and 3:30pm next Sunday during game time.

Billy asked for it last night and didn’t get anything. Here’s your second chance Adam... I mean “Joshjacksonshead”.
Ata Mariota’s #1 fan. Bless his cotton socks.
Hong Kong Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Hong Kong Raider »

Joshjacksonshead wrote: June 12, 2022, 8:32 pm
No my friend, I think I’m going to stick around! Noticed a bit of bullying towards the coach and certain other players that deserve better , when someone stands up to said bullying it goes amazingly quiet 🤫
Good for you. Adam Elliott has played well since the Warriors game, and with Tapine, Young and Horse has been one of our best players in recent weeks. Best I've seen him play. He has his limitations but he's been worth the money so far. Hope he keeps his form up and good luck to him in Newy.
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Question wrote: June 12, 2022, 9:24 pm Great to see a signed knights player is our only concern.

Yes Matty but before we sign of on this one I need to know how you got it so wrong,

At one stage there you were the only man bobbing in amongst a sea of manginas
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Hong Kong Raider wrote: June 12, 2022, 9:43 pm
Joshjacksonshead wrote: June 12, 2022, 8:32 pm
Good for you. Adam Elliott has played well since the Warriors game, and with Tapine, Young and Horse has been one of our best players in recent weeks. Best I've seen him play. He has his limitations but he's been worth the money so far. Hope he keeps his form up and good luck to him in Newy.
Hi Hong Kong Raider, thank you friend , good to see a true supporter who’s eyes aren’t painted on, yes I was at that Warriors game , very good game by Adam I agree. On a side note , Redcliffe is a super slick operator and can see why they got the main prize, super day out up there
Dr Greenthumb
David Grant
Favourite Player: Hudson Young

Post by Dr Greenthumb »

bonehead wrote: June 12, 2022, 5:32 pm
Dr Greenthumb wrote:
I wrote him off based on his mediocre career which hasn't trended up ever

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
That’s the thing, he’s a mediocre forward at best, but he’s not a completely useless plodder. Would I want him to stay here on the money he was offered by the Knights or even the upgraded deal we offered him? Hell no. I’m just pointing out how ridiculous it was to smash the bloke from pillar to post when he hadn’t had a chance to prove himself here.
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Finchy wrote: June 12, 2022, 9:29 pm
Joshjacksonshead wrote: June 12, 2022, 8:45 pm

To prove you aren’t Adam Elliott himself, please post between 2pm and 3:30pm next Sunday during game time.

Billy asked for it last night and didn’t get anything. Here’s your second chance Adam... I mean “Joshjacksonshead”.
Sorry my friend but every chance we could have been hmm how shall I put this - blackout drunk last night - :lol: :lol: and missed old billy bobs endless demands , and when I want your second chance I’ll tell it to you , and you may want to change your Finchy name just a tip , sorry about that
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Joshjacksonshead wrote:Now Greg my young friend,which method did you use to decide the opinions of the fan base? Please , please tell me it wasn’t this site Image

Because let me assure you my friend, if you run with the herd on certain fan sites, when certain players, like hmmm I don’t know Adam Elliott for example, have hit career best form , when all the Naysayers were running him down , and feeding of each other , and bullies were unsuccessful in trying to run me out of here, laughing Image about picking on the new poster me , well you know who they actually ran out hey , one of our best players
You've been here long enough to know that this is a 'bag out the players' site, not a fan site.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
GreenMachine
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by GreenMachine »

Any chance we can ship this guy off early to Newcastle?
We need to be playing our youngsters / future investments..
Not this King plodder.
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Now my Green friend , I think we all know who needs shipping off and out of the 3 in our group it isn’t me , nor Adam
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

This shtick is going to have to add new strings to its bow
It started out fun and a bit funny, but it’s already starting to feel a bit stale
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Botman wrote: June 14, 2022, 6:44 pm This shtick is going to have to add new strings to its bow
It started out fun and a bit funny, but it’s already starting to feel a bit stale
I was bored with it after about two posts, to be perfectly honest.
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Ha my friends like I bow to you lot like a craven wench you may bully other posters , players and coaches with your accusations however you are in uncharted territory when it comes to old joshyjh , tentatively feeling me out whilst secretly pretending to be friends, remember now there are many outside our group silently whispering all the way for Joshyj
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Only 3 more months of this.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Azza
Laurie Daley

Post by Azza »

The Nickman wrote: June 15, 2022, 11:23 am
Botman wrote: June 14, 2022, 6:44 pm This shtick is going to have to add new strings to its bow
I was bored with it after about two posts, to be perfectly honest.
Pot kettle etc.

DON'T EVER CHANGE.
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Northern Raider wrote: June 15, 2022, 4:20 pm Only 3 more months of this.
According to who , friends we got ourselves a little time blower right here,

Northo , we can still be friends, just align yourself with the silent majority!

Always didn’t mind your posting to be honest,q
Billy Walker
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Post by Billy Walker »

What about me JJH? Judge me…. am I a good poster or part of the non silent majority?
Joshjacksonshead
Gary Coyne

Big Billy Walker!! My dear friend it feels like a Raiders premiership drought since last I’ve heard of you my old China plate ! There has been some big names enter the ring in your absence trying to frighten poor little Joshyj but we both know whom will be standing at the end of the long day !
Billy Walker
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Post by Billy Walker »

Joshjacksonshead wrote: June 15, 2022, 8:20 pm Big Billy Walker!! My dear friend it feels like a Raiders premiership drought since last I’ve heard of you my old China plate ! There has been some big names enter the ring in your absence trying to frighten poor little Joshyj but we both know whom will be standing at the end of the long day !
I’ve read that three times - do you like me or not?? I’m seeking validation here not confusing words. :lol:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Cleary JJH should give his ratings out of 10 for all the posters.