2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

All the news on the Canberra Raiders lower grades, affiliate clubs and the Canberra Raiders Cup

Moderator: GH Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 128151
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by greeneyed » November 22, 2019, 2:07 pm

Canberra Raiders 2020 Jersey Flegg training squad named

The Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg side began pre-season training last week as they look to go one step further in 2020.

Josh Allen
Linkin Bradley
Temple Beauchamp
Jacob Church
Adam Cook
Tom Croker
Matt Dragisic
Tristan Eldridge
Matt Fellows
Nic Hall
Cooper Harris
Sam Hooper
Manase Kaho
Lachlan Lewis
Duwanye Mariner
Ata Mariota
Jordan Martin
Brigham Moeakiola
Trey Mooney
Mathew Parsons
Joe Roberts
Brayden Robertson
Brad Schneider
Jeremiah Simbiken
Manny Snooks
Mitch Souter
Josh Thompson
Leo Thompson
Matt Timoko
Sila Titiuti
Adrian Trevilyan
Gordon Whippy
Campbell Woolnough
Jordan Williams

Read more: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/11 ... uad-named/
Image

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 128151
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by greeneyed » November 22, 2019, 3:48 pm

I’ll gradually do some research... others can no doubt correct me! Or add more.

Josh Allen - Recruited last year, Brisbane Norths Mal Meninga Cup, son of Maroons, Dragons and Broncos forward Gavin Allen. Played with the Bulls last year: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... ing-boost/

Linkin Bradley - Fullback, Queanbeyan Blues Under 19s 2019

Temple Beauchamp - Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand, Schoolboys rugby union

Jacob Church - Canberra Raiders SG Ball, Woden Valley Rams

Adam Cook -Half/fullback, Townsville Blackhawks under-20s player of the year

Tom Croker - Centre, Goulburn Bulldogs Under 19s 2019

Matt Dragisic - Prop, second rower, Canberra Raiders junior, Jersey Flegg 2019, Tuggeranong Bushrangers

Tristan Eldridge - Half, Canberra Raiders junior, Queanbeyan Blues junior, played with Tuggeranong Bushrangers in 2019, played ACT Schoolboys 2019, Monaro Colts





Matt Fellows - Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019 squad, SG Ball 2018, Wagga Kangaroos junior

Nic Hall - Winger, Canberra Raiders junior program, Young Cherrypickers, NSW Combined Catholic Colleges U18s championship team

Cooper Harris - Second row, centre, winger, Dungowan, Tamworth, played Greater Northern Tigers in Laurie Daley Cup 2018-19

Sam Hooper - Half, hooker? Illawarra Steelers SG Ball 2019, Warilla Lake South junior

Manase Kaho - Winger/fullback, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Lachlan Lewis - Second rower, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Duwanye Mariner - Prop, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Ata Mariota - Forward, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019, SG Ball 2019

Jordan Martin - Second rower, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Brigham Moeakiola - Winger, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019, Hamilton, New Zealand, Schoolboys rugby union

Trey Mooney - Lock, Parramatta Eels junior, Cabramatta junior, NSW Blues Under 18s 2019

Mathew Parsons - Fullback, Queanbeyan Blues

Joe Roberts - Five eighth, bench, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Brayden Robertson - Five eighth, Canberra Raiders SG Ball 2019, Woden Valley Rams junior

Brad Schneider - Half, North Queensland Cowboys junior, Kirwan High, National Schoolboys Championship

Jeremiah Simbiken - Centre, outside back, Canberra Raiders junior SG Ball, Queanbeyan Kangaroos

Manny Snooks - Second row, lock, Canberra Raiders SG Ball 2019, Whangarei, New Zealand

Mitch Souter - Hooker, Canberra Raiders SG Ball 2019, Woden Valley Rams

Josh Thompson - Fiji

Leo Thompson - New Zealand rugby union centre, Wellington, NZ Maori Under 18s

Matt Timoko - Centre, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Sila Titiuti - Prop, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Adrian Trevilyan - Hooker, North Queensland Cowboys junior, Kirwan High, Peter Sterling Medal in Schoolboys National Championship

Gordon Whippy - Fiji

Campbell Woolnough - Hooker, Forbes Magpies junior, has played Laurie Daley Cup with Western Rams 2018-19, NSW Country U18s England tour

Jordan Williams - Half, Canberra Raiders SG Ball, Queanbeyan Blues
Image

dribble73
Terry Campese
Posts: 78
Joined: September 12, 2016, 12:29 pm
Favourite Player: Austin

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by dribble73 » November 22, 2019, 4:05 pm

greeneyed wrote:I’ll gradually do some research... others can no doubt correct me! Or add more.

Josh Allen - Recruited last year, Brisbane Norths Mal Meninga Cup, son of Maroons, Dragons and Broncos forward Gavin Allen. Played with the Bulls last year: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... ing-boost/

Linkin Bradley - Queanbeyan Blues

Temple Beauchamp - Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand

Jacob Church - Canberra Raiders SG Ball, Woden Valley Rams

Adam Cook - Townsville Blackhawks under-20s player of the year fullback/ more of a half

Tom Croker - Goulburn Bulldogs

Matt Dragisic - Canberra Raiders junior, Jersey Flegg 2019, Tuggeranong Bushrangers

Tristan Eldridge - Canberra junior, played ACT Schoolboys, Monaro Colts





Matt Fellows - Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019, SG Ball 2018, Wagga Kangaroos junior

Nic Hall - Albury?
Cooper Harris - Tamworth
Sam Hooper - Illawarra

Manase Kaho - Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Lachlan Lewis -Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Duwanye Mariner - Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Ata Mariota - Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Jordan Martin - 2019 Flegg

Brigham Moeakiola - Canberra Raiders junior

Trey Mooney - Parramatta, 2019 18s Origin Squad

Mathew Parsons - played

Joe Roberts - Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Brayden Robertson - 2019 SG Ball

Brad Schneider - Half, North Queensland Cowboys junior, Kirwan High, National Schoolboys Championship

Jeremiah Simbiken - Canberra Raiders junior

Manny Snooks - NZ, Played a couple of SG Ball games before injury

Mitch Souter - Canberra Raiders junior

Josh Thompson - Fiji / 2019 Flegg squad (no games)

Leo Thompson - New Zealand rugby union,

Matt Timoko - Centre, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Sila Titiuti - Prop, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Adrian Trevilyan - Hooker, North Queensland Cowboys junior, Kirwan High, Peter Sterling Medal in Schoolboys National Championship

Gordon Whippy

Campbell Woolnough

Jordan Williams - 2019 SG Ball



Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 128151
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by greeneyed » November 22, 2019, 4:26 pm

Thanks dribble!
Image

RosieThe Raider
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Posts: 72
Joined: September 8, 2016, 8:56 am
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by RosieThe Raider » November 22, 2019, 5:05 pm

Fairly sure Tom Croker is Lachlan Crocker's little brother

User avatar
bonehead
Laurie Daley
Posts: 13417
Joined: March 1, 2005, 5:29 am
Location: Smelling The Shiraz

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by bonehead » November 22, 2019, 5:33 pm

Josh Thompson, tree puller

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 128151
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by greeneyed » November 22, 2019, 6:29 pm

greeneyed wrote:
November 22, 2019, 3:48 pm
I’ll gradually do some research... others can no doubt correct me! Or add more.

Josh Allen - Recruited last year, Brisbane Norths Mal Meninga Cup, son of Maroons, Dragons and Broncos forward Gavin Allen. Played with the Bulls last year: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... ing-boost/

Linkin Bradley - Fullback, Queanbeyan Blues Under 19s 2019

Temple Beauchamp - Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand, Schoolboys rugby union

Jacob Church - Canberra Raiders SG Ball, Woden Valley Rams

Adam Cook -Half/fullback, Townsville Blackhawks under-20s player of the year

Tom Croker - Centre, Goulburn Bulldogs Under 19s 2019

Matt Dragisic - Prop, second rower, Canberra Raiders junior, Jersey Flegg 2019, Tuggeranong Bushrangers

Tristan Eldridge - Half, Canberra Raiders junior, Queanbeyan Blues junior, played with Tuggeranong Bushrangers in 2019, played ACT Schoolboys 2019, Monaro Colts





Matt Fellows - Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019 squad, SG Ball 2018, Wagga Kangaroos junior

Nic Hall - Winger, Canberra Raiders junior program, Young Cherrypickers, NSW Combined Catholic Colleges U18s championship team

Cooper Harris - Second row, centre, winger, Dungowan, Tamworth, played Greater Northern Tigers in Laurie Daley Cup 2018-19

Sam Hooper - Half, hooker? Illawarra Steelers SG Ball 2019, Warilla Lake South junior

Manase Kaho - Winger/fullback, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Lachlan Lewis - Second rower, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Duwanye Mariner - Prop, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Ata Mariota - Forward, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019, SG Ball 2019

Jordan Martin - Second rower, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Brigham Moeakiola - Winger, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019, Hamilton, New Zealand, Schoolboys rugby union

Trey Mooney - Lock, Parramatta Eels junior, Cabramatta junior, NSW Blues Under 18s 2019

Mathew Parsons - Fullback, Queanbeyan Blues

Joe Roberts - Five eighth, bench, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Brayden Robertson - Five eighth, Canberra Raiders SG Ball 2019, Woden Valley Rams junior

Brad Schneider - Half, North Queensland Cowboys junior, Kirwan High, National Schoolboys Championship

Jeremiah Simbiken - Centre, outside back, Canberra Raiders junior SG Ball, Queanbeyan Kangaroos

Manny Snooks - Second row, lock, Canberra Raiders SG Ball 2019, Whangarei, New Zealand

Mitch Souter - Hooker, Canberra Raiders SG Ball 2019, Woden Valley Rams

Josh Thompson - Fiji

Leo Thompson - New Zealand rugby union centre, Wellington, NZ Maori Under 18s

Matt Timoko - Centre, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Sila Titiuti - Prop, Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg 2019

Adrian Trevilyan - Hooker, North Queensland Cowboys junior, Kirwan High, Peter Sterling Medal in Schoolboys National Championship

Gordon Whippy - Fiji

Campbell Woolnough - Hooker, Forbes Magpies junior, has played Laurie Daley Cup with Western Rams 2018-19, NSW Country U18s England tour

Jordan Williams - Half, Canberra Raiders SG Ball, Queanbeyan Blues
I think that’s as much as I can do.
Image

ALX22
Glenn Lazarus
Posts: 368
Joined: January 21, 2016, 11:55 am
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by ALX22 » November 22, 2019, 8:50 pm

Appreciate the effort GE.

Squad has good depth across the park, with plenty of unknowns in the side.

Good luck to all.

Braddrew
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Posts: 73
Joined: March 26, 2015, 8:13 pm
Favourite Player: Mark McLinden

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by Braddrew » November 23, 2019, 1:48 am

What happened to Xavier Coates?

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 128151
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by greeneyed » November 23, 2019, 7:20 am

Xavier Savage? I interpreted this story as saying he’d come this time next year, given he’s a year younger.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... nal-title/
Image

Fuifui Bradbrad
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5905
Joined: May 3, 2008, 10:23 pm
Favourite Player: Denan Kemp
Location: Penrith, Sydney, NSW, Australia

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad » November 24, 2019, 7:02 am

Linkin Bradley - What people call me after I bust out In the End at karaoke
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

User avatar
RTW
David Furner
Posts: 3500
Joined: July 29, 2008, 7:05 pm
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by RTW » November 24, 2019, 7:40 pm

greeneyed wrote:Xavier Savage? I interpreted this story as saying he’d come this time next year, given he’s a year younger.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... nal-title/

He will play Mal Meninga cup ( QLD’s equivalent of SG Ball) for Tweed Heads Seagulls and will play schoolboys footy at Palm Beach Currumbin.



Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Bay53
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5605
Joined: March 11, 2007, 9:35 pm

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by Bay53 » November 24, 2019, 9:23 pm

That is potentially a very, very good side.

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 128151
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by greeneyed » November 26, 2019, 3:09 pm

Parramatta Eels lose gun junior Trey Mooney to Canberra Raiders

Canberra recruitment guru Peter Mulholland has struck again, picking up one of Parramatta's hottest young prospects. Lock Trey Mooney was named NSW under 16s Player of the Year a couple of seasons ago and also played Australian Schoolboys and NSW under 18 State of Origin this year.

Read more: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/south-sydn ... BSEnAL1wfY
Image

IBG
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5864
Joined: January 8, 2005, 1:25 pm
Favourite Player: CNK, Papa
Location: Sydney

Eels lose gun junior Trey Mooney to the Canberra Raiders

Post by IBG » November 26, 2019, 8:47 pm

Canberra recruitment guru Peter Mulholland has struck again, picking up one of Parramatta's hottest young prospects.

Lock Trey Mooney was named NSW under 16s Player of the Year a couple of seasons ago and also played Australian Schoolboys and NSW under 18 State of Origin this year.

Read more: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/south-sydn ... 19e93210db

Mulholland strikes again...

User avatar
Botman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 26184
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: Eels lose gun junior Trey Mooney to the Canberra Raiders

Post by Botman » November 26, 2019, 8:53 pm

TREY Bomb.
CREATE PROCEDURE BotMan_Post AS
SELECT * FROM Previous_Post
EXEC quote_post
WHERE UserName = 'Aknalkfgnaa' OR 'Yeah Raiders' OR 'Billy B'
EXEC RAND(good_grief; cheak_notes; uh82cit;)

GO;

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 128151
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2020 Canberra Raiders Jersey Flegg

Post by greeneyed » November 27, 2019, 6:40 pm

Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart wants to know what's under the jumper

Ricky Stuart looks around at a group of wide-eyed Undef 20s players and wants to know just one thing: what's under the jumper?

"Corey Horsburgh and Emre Guler were sitting in your seat over the past two years," Stuart said. "'They've just finished playing a grand final and have grand final experience now'. That's the best carrot you can have, that's the best bit of motivation and inspiration they can have.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239
Image

Post Reply