Clap

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Post Reply
yeh raiders
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15437
Joined: June 21, 2008, 3:04 pm
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton
Location: Sydney

Clap

Post by yeh raiders » September 27, 2019, 9:52 pm

:clap:

User avatar
edwahu
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19078
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm

Re: Clap

Post by edwahu » September 27, 2019, 10:00 pm

:clap: :clap:

User avatar
Lucky
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1724
Joined: May 10, 2011, 10:32 am
Favourite Player: Croker

Re: Clap

Post by Lucky » September 27, 2019, 10:13 pm

Anyone else think that clap was a bit out of sync today? newbies! :thumbsup

User avatar
reptar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14615
Joined: January 25, 2005, 9:24 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Brisbane

Re: Clap

Post by reptar » September 28, 2019, 12:15 am

GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL GRAND FINAL!
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127343
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: Clap

Post by greeneyed » September 28, 2019, 12:53 am

Lucky wrote:
September 27, 2019, 10:13 pm
Anyone else think that clap was a bit out of sync today? newbies! :thumbsup
It was because they didn't amplify the army drum. Very difficult to hear.
Image

EJ
David Furner
Posts: 3617
Joined: February 11, 2005, 11:38 am

Re: Clap

Post by EJ » September 28, 2019, 3:24 am

How about that improvised clap with about 2 mins to go? It was more in unison than the one before the game lol

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127343
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: Clap

Post by greeneyed » September 28, 2019, 3:46 am

That is because it was localised. Simon led it.
Image

User avatar
Coastalraider
John Ferguson
Posts: 2151
Joined: May 31, 2015, 7:25 am
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Re: Clap

Post by Coastalraider » September 28, 2019, 4:58 am

:clap: I think the Sia clap post match was the winner :clap:

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127343
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: Clap

Post by greeneyed » September 28, 2019, 5:37 am

Coastalraider wrote:
September 28, 2019, 4:58 am
:clap: I think the Sia clap post match was the winner :clap:
I have now just put that up on our Instagram.
Image

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18045
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Clap

Post by -PJ- » September 28, 2019, 6:02 am

greeneyed wrote:
September 28, 2019, 5:37 am
Coastalraider wrote:
September 28, 2019, 4:58 am
:clap: I think the Sia clap post match was the winner :clap:
I have now just put that up on our Instagram.
That's up there with the best thing I've ever seen..

Sia had GIO in the palm of his hand..

Emotional stuff right there....
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

User avatar
Coastalraider
John Ferguson
Posts: 2151
Joined: May 31, 2015, 7:25 am
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Re: Clap

Post by Coastalraider » September 28, 2019, 6:07 am

-PJ- wrote:
September 28, 2019, 6:02 am
greeneyed wrote:
September 28, 2019, 5:37 am
Coastalraider wrote:
September 28, 2019, 4:58 am
:clap: I think the Sia clap post match was the winner :clap:
I have now just put that up on our Instagram.
That's up there with the best thing I've ever seen..

Sia had GIO in the palm of his hand..

Emotional stuff right there....
Yep, 25,000 odd people all in unison for a cause - not manufactured, just running off emotion.

PJ, make sure you get there next week. Sell children, mortgage houses, quit jobs, whatever it takes.

Post Reply