2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Who will win?

Raiders 13+
10
67%
Raiders 1-12
3
20%
Draw
0
No votes
Tigers 1-12
1
7%
Tigers 13+
1
7%
 
Total votes: 15

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127355
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » July 12, 2019, 3:43 pm

2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Image

Canberra Raiders V Wests Tigers
Saturday 20 July 5:30pm
Canberra Stadium
Gates open: 3:00pm
Jersey Flegg: Canberra Raiders V Wests Tigers 3:15pm
Tickets: Click here
TV coverage: Fox League Channel 502
Radio: ABC, Mix 106.3

Given it is a big weekend of football, and the Raiders play on Sunday night, we're opening up Teams and Previews early for the Canberra Raiders' clash with the Wests Tigers. The match will be a celebration of the 30th anniversary of the Raiders' first premiership in 1989, when the Raiders defeated the Balmain Tigers.

So who should line up for the Green Machine in Round 18? Tell us your team here and see how you go in comparison to the official squad when announced. We will include the official line ups in the first post of this thread as soon as they're available.

OFFICIAL SQUADS

Canberra Raiders

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Bailey Simonsson
3. Jarrod Croker (C)
4. Michael Oldfield
5. Jordan Rapana
6. Jack Wighton
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Josh Papalii
9. Josh Hodgson (C)
10. Dunamis Lui
11. John Bateman
12. Elliott Whitehead
13. Joe Tapine

14. Siliva Havili
15. Corey Horsburgh
16. Sia Soliola
17. Emre Guler

18. Sam Williams
19. Royce Hunt
20. Jack Murchie
21. JJ Collins

Injury/Suspension

Nick Cotric (Suspended) Round 21
Hudson Young (Suspended) Round 19
Ata Hingano (Thumb) Round 20-22
Joey Leilua (Neck) Indefinite
Luke Bateman (Knee) Indefinite
Brad Abbey (Knee) Season

Wests Tigers

1. Corey Thompson
2. Paul Momirovski
3. Moses Mbye
4. Esan Marsters
5. David Nofoaluma
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Josh Aloiai
9. Robbie Farah
10. Alex Twal
11. Ryan Matterson
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Matthew Eisenhuth

14. Jacob Liddle
15. Thomas Mikaele
16. Elijah Taylor
17. Michael Chee-Kam

18. Tommy Talau
19. Chris McQueen
20. Luke Garner
21. Oliver Clark

Officials

Referees: Adam Gee, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Darian Furner
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Lowe

Match Hashtags: #NRL #WeareRaiders #BleedGreen #NRLRaidersTigers

The Greenhouse Hashtags: #WearGreen2019 #FromAllAngles

Jersey Flegg team: Click here

Image

Plus follow us on Twitter: @TheGHRaiders and Instagram: @TheGHRaiders
Image

User avatar
Ruben Daley
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1638
Joined: June 13, 2007, 4:52 pm
Favourite Player: Kenny Nagas

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Ruben Daley » July 14, 2019, 9:31 pm

Same team with Oldie in for Cotric, if he’s suspended as I expect he will be. Much rather Oldie than Kris.

User avatar
Azza
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6654
Joined: February 16, 2005, 10:12 am

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Azza » July 14, 2019, 9:53 pm

Danger game, relatively short turnaround. don't think it will be easy but if we are fair dinkum we should get the cookies

User avatar
Matt
Don Furner
Posts: 32264
Joined: May 18, 2010, 4:17 pm
Favourite Player: Wighton, Croker, Hodgson, Cotric
Location: Canberra

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Matt » July 14, 2019, 9:56 pm

Same team.
Kris for Cotric.
Sutton for Guler, if he is fit.
Am I right saying Young has 1 more wk?

User avatar
Ruben Daley
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1638
Joined: June 13, 2007, 4:52 pm
Favourite Player: Kenny Nagas

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Ruben Daley » July 14, 2019, 10:03 pm

Matt wrote:
July 14, 2019, 9:56 pm
Same team.
Kris for Cotric.
Sutton for Guler, if he is fit.
Am I right saying Young has 1 more wk?
Matty, what’s your thinking for Kris over Oldie? I know he’s new but don’t think Kris has shown much. Oldie’s hit-ups have been fanatic and his finishing is as good as anyone’s.

User avatar
Matt
Don Furner
Posts: 32264
Joined: May 18, 2010, 4:17 pm
Favourite Player: Wighton, Croker, Hodgson, Cotric
Location: Canberra

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Matt » July 14, 2019, 10:05 pm

Ruben Daley wrote:
July 14, 2019, 10:03 pm
Matt wrote:
July 14, 2019, 9:56 pm
Same team.
Kris for Cotric.
Sutton for Guler, if he is fit.
Am I right saying Young has 1 more wk?
Matty, what’s your thinking for Kris over Oldie? I know he’s new but don’t think Kris has shown much. Oldie’s hit-ups have been fanatic and his finishing is as good as anyone’s.
Ricky picked Kris over oldies vs Eels

User avatar
Ruben Daley
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1638
Joined: June 13, 2007, 4:52 pm
Favourite Player: Kenny Nagas

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Ruben Daley » July 14, 2019, 10:17 pm

Matt wrote:
July 14, 2019, 10:05 pm
Ruben Daley wrote:
July 14, 2019, 10:03 pm
Matt wrote:
July 14, 2019, 9:56 pm
Same team.
Kris for Cotric.
Sutton for Guler, if he is fit.
Am I right saying Young has 1 more wk?
Matty, what’s your thinking for Kris over Oldie? I know he’s new but don’t think Kris has shown much. Oldie’s hit-ups have been fanatic and his finishing is as good as anyone’s.
Ricky picked Kris over oldies vs Eels
Okay, so you were predicting what Ricky would do rather than stating your preference? Fair enough.

I just don’t see how Kris can be ahead on form or even potential for this season.

User avatar
-TW-
Mal Meninga
Posts: 30560
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by -TW- » July 14, 2019, 10:32 pm

Kris got injured for Mounties

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk


User avatar
BJ
David Furner
Posts: 3847
Joined: February 2, 2007, 12:14 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by BJ » July 14, 2019, 10:34 pm

I think Oldfield brings more to our team than Kris. Plus a bit more experience.

User avatar
Lucky
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1724
Joined: May 10, 2011, 10:32 am
Favourite Player: Croker

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Lucky » July 14, 2019, 11:08 pm

13 v 12 and we still win.... tigpies cant even put away a dud parra team.... we got dis. another 28-0 thrashing comin up

User avatar
BadnMean
John Ferguson
Posts: 2843
Joined: May 13, 2013, 5:30 pm
Favourite Player: chicka

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by BadnMean » July 14, 2019, 11:28 pm

Ruben Daley wrote:
July 14, 2019, 10:03 pm
Matt wrote:
July 14, 2019, 9:56 pm
Same team.
Kris for Cotric.
Sutton for Guler, if he is fit.
Am I right saying Young has 1 more wk?
Matty, what’s your thinking for Kris over Oldie? I know he’s new but don’t think Kris has shown much. Oldie’s hit-ups have been fanatic and his finishing is as good as anyone’s.
Completely agree. Kris has had 3 or 4 goes now and shown very little to distinguish himself from being a plodder.

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18051
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by -PJ- » July 15, 2019, 6:35 am

I'm having a crystal ball moment...

This will be a right royal rogering, this will be the 80 minutes it all clicks.

Sorry Tiges..this may sting a bit.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

User avatar
Dusty
Jason Croker
Posts: 4694
Joined: December 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Dusty » July 15, 2019, 8:49 am

1. Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Simmonson
3. Croker
4. Oldfield
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson
10. Lui
11. Bateman
12. Whitehead
13. Tapine

14. Havili
15. Soliola
16. Horsburgh
17. Sutton


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
2019: 1. Wighton 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Oldfield (Rapana) 6. Williams 7. Sezer 8. Sutton 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Papalii 11. Tapine 12. Whitehead 13. J.Bateman ----
14. Havili 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Lui

julian87
Laurie Daley
Posts: 11523
Joined: October 20, 2005, 3:35 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by julian87 » July 15, 2019, 9:37 am

Against a stronger team I’d genuinely consider Bateman at right centre if Sutton is fit to come back in. Given the Tigers left edge isn’t the best though I’d pick Oldfield for this one and see how he goes in terms of who plays there in the coming weeks.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.

User avatar
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21881
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Seiffert82 » July 15, 2019, 10:01 am

If Kris got injured for the Mounties and Sutton is fit again, the two changes are reasonably obvious. Cotric and Guler out.

Should be a good game. The Tigers are a decent team but we need to build a little momentum. I hope Stuart has got into the players heads that we will win this game through hard work in defence, not by going into the match expecting to win by 30.

User avatar
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21881
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Seiffert82 » July 15, 2019, 10:05 am

Lucky wrote:
July 14, 2019, 11:08 pm
13 v 12 and we still win.... tigpies cant even put away a dud parra team.... we got dis. another 28-0 thrashing comin up
Umm, hate to break it to you, but neither did we.

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44107
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » July 15, 2019, 10:45 am

I'll be at this game, and last time I went to a Raiders v Tigers game it was a downright thrashing! I feel it's going to be the same story this week, bring on 56-0!

1. CNK
2. Simonsson
3. Croker (c)
4. Kris if fit/Oldbeard otherwise
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson (c)
10. Lui
11. Tapine (just make the switch already Rick, scored his first try in forever when he went back wide to cover Elliott. Just doesn't belong in the middle)
12. Whitehead
13. Bateman (again, just make the switch already, perfectly suited to the middle!)

14. Havili
15. Soliola
16. Horsburgh (gotta admit, he looked ok last night. Only one silly penalty I can remember)
17. Sutton if fit/Guler otherwise
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
Botman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 25915
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Botman » July 15, 2019, 11:22 am

Kris has done his job and done it well when give the chance, he's flashed some real potential too, i'd definitely go with him over Oldy if he's available.
If not, Oldy will do the job for us.
CREATE PROCEDURE BotMan_Post AS
SELECT * FROM Previous_Post
EXEC quote_post
WHERE UserName = 'Aknalkfgnaa' OR 'Yeah Raiders' OR 'Billy B'
EXEC RAND(good_grief; cheak_notes; uh82cit;)

GO;

User avatar
Sid
Steve Walters
Posts: 7132
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Sid » July 15, 2019, 11:24 am

PigRickman wrote:Kris has done his job and done it well when give the chance, he's flashed some real potential too, i'd definitely go with him over Oldy if he's available.
If not, Oldy will do the job for us.
It was reported in the Mounties game day thread that Kris went off with a serious ankle/leg injury in the 78th minute

Edit: realise that’s been covered in the above posts
Last edited by Sid on July 15, 2019, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44107
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » July 15, 2019, 11:27 am

Well then, Beardy it is!!

Neither player will let us down.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

Billy Walker
David Furner
Posts: 3062
Joined: April 29, 2017, 7:22 pm
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Billy Walker » July 15, 2019, 12:40 pm

The Rickman wrote:
July 15, 2019, 10:45 am
I'll be at this game, and last time I went to a Raiders v Tigers game it was a downright thrashing! I feel it's going to be the same story this week, bring on 56-0!

1. CNK
2. Simonsson
3. Croker (c)
4. Kris if fit/Oldbeard otherwise
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson (c)
10. Lui
11. Tapine (just make the switch already Rick, scored his first try in forever when he went back wide to cover Elliott. Just doesn't belong in the middle)
12. Whitehead
13. Bateman (again, just make the switch already, perfectly suited to the middle!)

14. Havili
15. Soliola
16. Horsburgh (gotta admit, he looked ok last night. Only one silly penalty I can remember)
17. Sutton if fit/Guler otherwise
Yep - we run out of fingers and toes counting the margin this week and so we should - we are shaping up as a real deal and quality teams put average teams away in games like this.

Good to see you’re slowly getting on the Hors Nickman - he comes out a million miles an hour and blows up pretty quickly but it was a good effort he put in last night.

User avatar
Dusty
Jason Croker
Posts: 4694
Joined: December 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Dusty » July 15, 2019, 12:43 pm

Old boys day
Surely the team will be right up for this one!


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
2019: 1. Wighton 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Oldfield (Rapana) 6. Williams 7. Sezer 8. Sutton 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Papalii 11. Tapine 12. Whitehead 13. J.Bateman ----
14. Havili 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Lui

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44107
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » July 15, 2019, 12:44 pm

Billy Walker wrote:
July 15, 2019, 12:40 pm
The Rickman wrote:
July 15, 2019, 10:45 am
I'll be at this game, and last time I went to a Raiders v Tigers game it was a downright thrashing! I feel it's going to be the same story this week, bring on 56-0!

1. CNK
2. Simonsson
3. Croker (c)
4. Kris if fit/Oldbeard otherwise
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson (c)
10. Lui
11. Tapine (just make the switch already Rick, scored his first try in forever when he went back wide to cover Elliott. Just doesn't belong in the middle)
12. Whitehead
13. Bateman (again, just make the switch already, perfectly suited to the middle!)

14. Havili
15. Soliola
16. Horsburgh (gotta admit, he looked ok last night. Only one silly penalty I can remember)
17. Sutton if fit/Guler otherwise
Yep - we run out of fingers and toes counting the margin this week and so we should - we are shaping up as a real deal and quality teams put average teams away in games like this.

Good to see you’re slowly getting on the Hors Nickman - he comes out a million miles an hour and blows up pretty quickly but it was a good effort he put in last night.
He had a much better game last night, but he's still not in my strongest 17 once Young and Sutton are back.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
bonehead
Laurie Daley
Posts: 13318
Joined: March 1, 2005, 5:29 am
Location: Smelling The Shiraz

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by bonehead » July 15, 2019, 1:45 pm

Dusty wrote:Old boys day
Surely the team will be right up for this one!


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
maybe Mal can suit up at right centre, i have no idea which numpty Matt will choose over him in his skins
Edrick The Entertainer

User avatar
simo
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8593
Joined: March 12, 2013, 7:50 pm
Favourite Player: Keghead

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by simo » July 15, 2019, 3:11 pm

The Rickman wrote:
July 15, 2019, 12:44 pm
Billy Walker wrote:
July 15, 2019, 12:40 pm
The Rickman wrote:
July 15, 2019, 10:45 am
I'll be at this game, and last time I went to a Raiders v Tigers game it was a downright thrashing! I feel it's going to be the same story this week, bring on 56-0!

1. CNK
2. Simonsson
3. Croker (c)
4. Kris if fit/Oldbeard otherwise
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson (c)
10. Lui
11. Tapine (just make the switch already Rick, scored his first try in forever when he went back wide to cover Elliott. Just doesn't belong in the middle)
12. Whitehead
13. Bateman (again, just make the switch already, perfectly suited to the middle!)

14. Havili
15. Soliola
16. Horsburgh (gotta admit, he looked ok last night. Only one silly penalty I can remember)
17. Sutton if fit/Guler otherwise
Yep - we run out of fingers and toes counting the margin this week and so we should - we are shaping up as a real deal and quality teams put average teams away in games like this.

Good to see you’re slowly getting on the Hors Nickman - he comes out a million miles an hour and blows up pretty quickly but it was a good effort he put in last night.
He had a much better game last night, but he's still not in my strongest 17 once Young and Sutton are back.
Agree. Currently no mobile enough to stay in our full strength pack
Dont delete this GE

Old School Green
Peter Jackson
Posts: 209
Joined: May 9, 2007, 11:20 am

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Old School Green » July 15, 2019, 3:13 pm

BJ named at 21??
Late inclusion? 12 wk injury....it’s been 10....given our medical staff record...BJ back training and on the gram.....hmmmm
87, 89, 90, 91, 94, 19
I was there. Go the green !!

User avatar
simo
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8593
Joined: March 12, 2013, 7:50 pm
Favourite Player: Keghead

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by simo » July 15, 2019, 3:32 pm

Old School Green wrote:
July 15, 2019, 3:13 pm
BJ named at 21??
Late inclusion? 12 wk injury....it’s been 10....given our medical staff record...BJ back training and on the gram.....hmmmm
Reporting this for getting my hopes way up high
Dont delete this GE

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44107
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » July 15, 2019, 3:33 pm

simo wrote:
July 15, 2019, 3:32 pm
Old School Green wrote:
July 15, 2019, 3:13 pm
BJ named at 21??
Late inclusion? 12 wk injury....it’s been 10....given our medical staff record...BJ back training and on the gram.....hmmmm
Reporting this for getting my hopes way up high
Yeah, what the ****, man??
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

Old School Green
Peter Jackson
Posts: 209
Joined: May 9, 2007, 11:20 am

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Old School Green » July 15, 2019, 4:14 pm

The Rickman wrote:
July 15, 2019, 3:33 pm
simo wrote:
July 15, 2019, 3:32 pm
Old School Green wrote:
July 15, 2019, 3:13 pm
BJ named at 21??
Late inclusion? 12 wk injury....it’s been 10....given our medical staff record...BJ back training and on the gram.....hmmmm
Reporting this for getting my hopes way up high
Yeah, what the ****, man??

Sorry not sorry 🤞
87, 89, 90, 91, 94, 19
I was there. Go the green !!

User avatar
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Posts: 23316
Joined: June 19, 2007, 8:17 am
Favourite Player: Dean Lance
Location: Greener pastures

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by Northern Raider » July 15, 2019, 4:19 pm

julian87 wrote:
July 15, 2019, 9:37 am
Against a stronger team I’d genuinely consider Bateman at right centre if Sutton is fit to come back in. Given the Tigers left edge isn’t the best though I’d pick Oldfield for this one and see how he goes in terms of who plays there in the coming weeks.
Not the worst idea.
4. Bateman
11. Tapine
13. Sutton
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44107
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » July 15, 2019, 4:50 pm

Why haven't we seen our Teamlist Tuesday yet today?? I'll bet the Roosters and Broncos have had their Teamlist Tuesday already!!

Just more growing evidence of unrecognised bias and that the NRL hates us!!
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127355
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by greeneyed » July 15, 2019, 5:06 pm

The Rickman wrote:
July 15, 2019, 4:50 pm
Why haven't we seen our Teamlist Tuesday yet today?? I'll bet the Roosters and Broncos have had their Teamlist Tuesday already!!

Just more growing evidence of unrecognised bias and that the NRL hates us!!
Do we need this shtick in every thread? Can we have it in one thread in the Lime Lounge?
Image

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127355
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by greeneyed » July 15, 2019, 5:09 pm

Canberra Raiders dining out on golden archer

What's with that try scoring celebration from Canberra Raiders fullback Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad?

"There was this winger that used to play for the Warriors, Henry Faafili," Nicoll-Klokstad explains. "He used to do the bow and arrow and I thought it was pretty cool. I just thought if I score I'll give it a go. That's all."

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239
Image

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44107
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » July 15, 2019, 5:13 pm

greeneyed wrote:
July 15, 2019, 5:06 pm
The Rickman wrote:
July 15, 2019, 4:50 pm
Why haven't we seen our Teamlist Tuesday yet today?? I'll bet the Roosters and Broncos have had their Teamlist Tuesday already!!

Just more growing evidence of unrecognised bias and that the NRL hates us!!
Do we need this shtick in every thread? Can we have it in one thread in the Lime Lounge?
If you make the thread, perhaps I shall post in it.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127355
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 18 V Tigers: Teams and Previews

Post by greeneyed » July 15, 2019, 5:15 pm

Interesting Charnze only thought Nick Cotric had been sin binned... and only realised it was more with a few minutes to go!
Image

Post Reply