2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Who will win?

Raiders 13+
8
50%
Raiders 1-12
6
38%
Draw
1
6%
Eels 1-12
0
No votes
Eels 13+
1
6%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21731
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by Seiffert82 » June 15, 2019, 4:27 am

edwahu wrote:
June 14, 2019, 1:09 pm
Confirmed no charge for Bateman

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/14/rou ... miss-test/

Very lucky on that one
Lucky? His contact with the head and neck was incidental at worst. There was absolutely no intention in it.

User avatar
reptar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14394
Joined: January 25, 2005, 9:24 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by reptar » June 15, 2019, 7:04 am

Is it Team List Tuesday yet? Which day is that?
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.

User avatar
dubby
Don Furner
Posts: 30614
Joined: May 16, 2006, 12:14 pm
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga
Location: Western Sydney

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by dubby » June 15, 2019, 8:15 am

reptar wrote:Is it Team List Tuesday yet? Which day is that?
Sunday I thinkImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
reptar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14394
Joined: January 25, 2005, 9:24 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by reptar » June 15, 2019, 11:06 am

dubby wrote:
reptar wrote:Is it Team List Tuesday yet? Which day is that?
Sunday I thinkImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Thank you, that helped!
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.

BVRaider
David Grant
Posts: 727
Joined: May 22, 2012, 6:10 pm
Favourite Player: Edrick Lee

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by BVRaider » June 15, 2019, 7:18 pm

1. Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Simonsson
3. Croker
4. Oldfield
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Havili
10. Sutton
11. Whitehead
12. Bateman
13. Tapine

14. Hodgson
15. Soliola
16. Lui
17. Horsburgh

18. Williams
19. Guler

LastRaider
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1469
Joined: March 31, 2018, 9:30 pm

2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by LastRaider » June 15, 2019, 8:36 pm

1. CNK
2. Simonsson
3. Croker
4. Cotric
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papa
9. Hodgson
10. Lui
11. Whitehead
12. Bateman
13. Tapine

14. Starling
15. Soliola
16. Horsburgh
17. Sutton

If Cotric is out I would be moving Whitehead to centre and bringing in Murchie to the bench. Tapine to 11 and Sutton to 13.

At this stage, I like Starling over Havilii for the utility. He is fast and adds a little more zip which gives the team attacking options in the last 20 minutes of the game.


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse

User avatar
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Posts: 10395
Joined: March 10, 2012, 8:11 am
Favourite Player: Rapana

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by Toviii » June 15, 2019, 9:05 pm

Dylan Brown expected to be back for this match for the Eels according to Fox commentary


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'

Wiki Special
Clinton Schifcofske
Posts: 559
Joined: August 11, 2016, 8:16 am
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by Wiki Special » June 16, 2019, 3:29 pm

Danger game here. Really hope Hodgson is back.

1. Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Simonsson
3. Croker
4. Oldfield
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson
10. Sutton
11. Bateman
12. Whitehead
13. Tapine

14. Havili
15. Lui
16. Soliola
17. Kris

User avatar
BadnMean
John Ferguson
Posts: 2760
Joined: May 13, 2013, 5:30 pm
Favourite Player: chicka

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by BadnMean » June 16, 2019, 4:09 pm

Wiki Special wrote:
June 16, 2019, 3:29 pm
Danger game here. Really hope Hodgson is back.

1. Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Simonsson
3. Croker
4. Oldfield
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson
10. Sutton
11. Bateman
12. Whitehead
13. Tapine

14. Havili
15. Lui
16. Soliola
17. Kris
Why Kris on the bench and not Starling or Guler?

julian87
Laurie Daley
Posts: 11481
Joined: October 20, 2005, 3:35 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by julian87 » June 16, 2019, 7:02 pm

BadnMean wrote:
June 16, 2019, 4:09 pm
Wiki Special wrote:
June 16, 2019, 3:29 pm
Danger game here. Really hope Hodgson is back.

1. Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Simonsson
3. Croker
4. Oldfield
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson
10. Sutton
11. Bateman
12. Whitehead
13. Tapine

14. Havili
15. Lui
16. Soliola
17. Kris
Why Kris on the bench and not Starling or Guler?
Starling and Guler would be redundant in that team for Kris and essentially only injury cover imo.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.

julian87
Laurie Daley
Posts: 11481
Joined: October 20, 2005, 3:35 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by julian87 » June 16, 2019, 7:06 pm

LastRaider wrote:
June 15, 2019, 8:36 pm

If Cotric is out I would be moving Whitehead to centre and bringing in Murchie to the bench. Tapine to 11 and Sutton to 13.

At this stage, I like Starling over Havilii for the utility. He is fast and adds a little more zip which gives the team attacking options in the last 20 minutes of the game.


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Gee I couldn’t disagree more with this.

Shifting Whitehead rather than using Oldfield or even Kris is absolute madness imo.

Starling wouldn’t be allowed to play with Hodgson back for a start. And it’s a stretch to suggest he offers more than Havili at hooker and covers no other positions at all.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.

Wiki Special
Clinton Schifcofske
Posts: 559
Joined: August 11, 2016, 8:16 am
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by Wiki Special » June 16, 2019, 8:00 pm

BadnMean wrote:
June 16, 2019, 4:09 pm
Wiki Special wrote:
June 16, 2019, 3:29 pm
Danger game here. Really hope Hodgson is back.

1. Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Simonsson
3. Croker
4. Oldfield
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson
10. Sutton
11. Bateman
12. Whitehead
13. Tapine

14. Havili
15. Lui
16. Soliola
17. Kris
Why Kris on the bench and not Starling or Guler?
Mainly because that 4th bench spot has traditionally only seen 10-20 minutes max and with 3 middle forwards - one of whom can play hooker - already on the bench I would rather have Kris there just in case we need injury cover in the backs. Plus Stuart has used a back as the 4th bench spot a few times already this year.

User avatar
Raiders_Pat
David Grant
Posts: 735
Joined: July 24, 2016, 8:11 am
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by Raiders_Pat » June 17, 2019, 1:27 pm

Wiki Special wrote:
June 16, 2019, 3:29 pm
Danger game here. Really hope Hodgson is back.

1. Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Simonsson
3. Croker
4. Oldfield
5. Rapana
6. Wighton
7. Sezer
8. Papalii
9. Hodgson
10. Sutton
11. Bateman
12. Whitehead
13. Tapine

14. Havili
15. Lui
16. Soliola
17. Kris
I like this team. The only change I'd make would be to rest Soliola for a week and play Guler (or Horsburgh if he's good to go) instead. He's been a bit off the pace.

cat
Laurie Daley
Posts: 10998
Joined: April 1, 2008, 5:19 pm
Favourite Player: Dane Tilse
Location: Sydney

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by cat » June 17, 2019, 3:59 pm

Hopefully Rapana, Tapine and charnze are feeling better in 2 weeks! Tough with those guys out too Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk


User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 43595
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » June 17, 2019, 4:58 pm

BadnMean wrote:
Steve05 wrote:
June 14, 2019, 9:33 pm

HAS everyone forgotten about KRIS?
Welome to the forum Mr Kris :hi
Bahahahahaha never gets old
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 43595
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » June 17, 2019, 5:01 pm

Here’s how I’d go:

1. CNK
2. Simonsson
3. Croker
4. Cotric (Oldbeard)
5. Rapana
6. Jack
7. Sezer
8. Paps
9. Hodgo (Havili)
10. Sutton
11. Whitehead
12. Bateman
13. Tarps

14. Havili (Starling)
15. Lui
16. Sia
17. Horsburg (Guler)
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

woppadingo
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1447
Joined: July 28, 2008, 10:11 am

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by woppadingo » June 17, 2019, 8:11 pm

julian87 wrote:
June 16, 2019, 7:06 pm
LastRaider wrote:
June 15, 2019, 8:36 pm

If Cotric is out I would be moving Whitehead to centre and bringing in Murchie to the bench. Tapine to 11 and Sutton to 13.

At this stage, I like Starling over Havilii for the utility. He is fast and adds a little more zip which gives the team attacking options in the last 20 minutes of the game.


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Gee I couldn’t disagree more with this.

Shifting Whitehead rather than using Oldfield or even Kris is absolute madness imo.

Starling wouldn’t be allowed to play with Hodgson back for a start. And it’s a stretch to suggest he offers more than Havili at hooker and covers no other positions at all.
Yeh I like Havilli as a bench forward if Hodgo is playing.
Seb Kris looked good when he played and Id like to see him again. Then again Oldfield has good positioning in attack - always seems to be johnny on the spot to bag a try. Maybe him instead of Kris if we are getting value for money (assuming hes getting paid more - even though its not about that its about the win).

LastRaider
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1469
Joined: March 31, 2018, 9:30 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by LastRaider » June 17, 2019, 8:22 pm

julian87 wrote:
LastRaider wrote:
June 15, 2019, 8:36 pm

If Cotric is out I would be moving Whitehead to centre and bringing in Murchie to the bench. Tapine to 11 and Sutton to 13.

At this stage, I like Starling over Havilii for the utility. He is fast and adds a little more zip which gives the team attacking options in the last 20 minutes of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Gee I couldn’t disagree more with this.

Shifting Whitehead rather than using Oldfield or even Kris is absolute madness imo.

Starling wouldn’t be allowed to play with Hodgson back for a start. And it’s a stretch to suggest he offers more than Havili at hooker and covers no other positions at all.
Havilii on the bench though is just like carrying another middle forward, and as we have a fitter team this year I see more benefit of having someone fast who can come on and offer something different in attack. Because if our attack isn’t clicking during the game, at least there’s an option up our sleeve. I don’t believe Havilii provides this option. My 2c worth anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

User avatar
PigRickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 25578
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by PigRickman » June 17, 2019, 8:24 pm

If Cotric is out:

CNK, Simmonsen, Croker, Kris, Rapana

Simple.
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR, Tinfoil hatted Gangers and Woody, anyone in Raiders HQ who can point to QBN on a map....

Matt wrote:
July 18, 2018, 3:49 pm
Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
Matt wrote:
June 25, 2019, 9:29 pm
Reed Mahoney 9. Josh Hodgson ©
Coaching Power Rankings: Ricky Stuart - Top 2, and he ain't 2.

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 43595
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » June 17, 2019, 10:15 pm

PigRickman wrote:If Cotric is out:

CNK, Simmonsen, Croker, Kris, Rapana

Simple.
You have Kris in front of Oldbeard?
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Posts: 23067
Joined: June 19, 2007, 8:17 am
Favourite Player: Dean Lance
Location: Greener pastures

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by Northern Raider » June 17, 2019, 10:18 pm

The Rickman wrote:
June 17, 2019, 10:15 pm
PigRickman wrote:If Cotric is out:

CNK, Simmonsen, Croker, Kris, Rapana

Simple.
You have Kris in front of Oldbeard?
Oldfield had a few goes in firsts this year and hasn't been involved as much as I'd like. Wouldn't mind seeing Seb Kris get another crack.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.

User avatar
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21731
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by Seiffert82 » June 18, 2019, 12:44 am

If Hodgo plays, Stuart is almost certainly carrying Havili on the bench.

I hope some of you guys realise it is going to be high 20's and humid in Darwin when we play. Depth in the forwards is essential - especially a bloke than can cover hooker and the back row.

It would be nuts to put an outside back on the bench in those conditions. Especially when Bateman can cover the centres, as can Wighton and Whitehead at a pinch.

kona_dream
Peter Jackson
Posts: 276
Joined: May 13, 2010, 2:31 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by kona_dream » June 18, 2019, 5:25 am

I like Starling. But if Hodgo is back what are people that want Starling in the team suggest we do with him? For him to get minutes without an injury you either need to pull Hodgo off the field or move him into halfback. Or am I missing something.

User avatar
reptar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14394
Joined: January 25, 2005, 9:24 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by reptar » June 18, 2019, 5:58 am

kona_dream wrote:I like Starling. But if Hodgo is back what are people that want Starling in the team suggest we do with him? For him to get minutes without an injury you either need to pull Hodgo off the field or move him into halfback. Or am I missing something.
Starling is a development contract player. He can't play when Hodgson is fit.
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.

User avatar
PigRickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 25578
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by PigRickman » June 18, 2019, 7:55 am

The Rickman wrote:
June 17, 2019, 10:15 pm
PigRickman wrote:If Cotric is out:

CNK, Simmonsen, Croker, Kris, Rapana

Simple.
You have Kris in front of Oldbeard?
At centre, I do
Also I’m a known ageist and prefer to go with a kid whose potential is significantly higher than Oldbeard

But that’s just for me, and I understand why people would have it reversed
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR, Tinfoil hatted Gangers and Woody, anyone in Raiders HQ who can point to QBN on a map....

Matt wrote:
July 18, 2018, 3:49 pm
Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
Matt wrote:
June 25, 2019, 9:29 pm
Reed Mahoney 9. Josh Hodgson ©
Coaching Power Rankings: Ricky Stuart - Top 2, and he ain't 2.

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 126789
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by greeneyed » June 18, 2019, 8:03 am

reptar wrote:
June 18, 2019, 5:58 am
kona_dream wrote:I like Starling. But if Hodgo is back what are people that want Starling in the team suggest we do with him? For him to get minutes without an injury you either need to pull Hodgo off the field or move him into halfback. Or am I missing something.
Starling is a development contract player. He can't play when Hodgson is fit.
He can after 30 June, can’t he? Or is dispensation needed?
Image

kona_dream
Peter Jackson
Posts: 276
Joined: May 13, 2010, 2:31 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by kona_dream » June 18, 2019, 10:23 am

An injury to 1 Hooker and we need to get dispensation from the NRL. How did this occur? If I was the NRL i would say sorry but that that is poor management. I thought Starling was brought in as 30th player.

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 43595
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » June 18, 2019, 11:07 am

PigRickman wrote:
June 18, 2019, 7:55 am
The Rickman wrote:
June 17, 2019, 10:15 pm
PigRickman wrote:If Cotric is out:

CNK, Simmonsen, Croker, Kris, Rapana

Simple.
You have Kris in front of Oldbeard?
At centre, I do
Also I’m a known ageist and prefer to go with a kid whose potential is significantly higher than Oldbeard

But that’s just for me, and I understand why people would have it reversed
Ahhhh ok, for a second there I thought you'd done a D&D version of Season 8 GoT and just kindof forgot about Oldbeard.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 126789
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by greeneyed » June 18, 2019, 11:13 am

kona_dream wrote:An injury to 1 Hooker and we need to get dispensation from the NRL. How did this occur? If I was the NRL i would say sorry but that that is poor management. I thought Starling was brought in as 30th player.
Nope, they signed him as a development player and got dispensation to allow him to play.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
PigRickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 25578
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by PigRickman » June 18, 2019, 11:33 am

kona_dream wrote:
June 18, 2019, 10:23 am
An injury to 1 Hooker and we need to get dispensation from the NRL. How did this occur? If I was the NRL i would say sorry but that that is poor management. I thought Starling was brought in as 30th player.
At the time of the dispensation, i think we had 10 players from our top 30 out, and needed to name 21 players... at that point it's not poor management at all, and the NRL had to let us promote someone to even name 21 fit human beings on Tuesday... at that point, why would the NRL care which player we are promoting?
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR, Tinfoil hatted Gangers and Woody, anyone in Raiders HQ who can point to QBN on a map....

Matt wrote:
July 18, 2018, 3:49 pm
Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
Matt wrote:
June 25, 2019, 9:29 pm
Reed Mahoney 9. Josh Hodgson ©
Coaching Power Rankings: Ricky Stuart - Top 2, and he ain't 2.

User avatar
simo
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8526
Joined: March 12, 2013, 7:50 pm
Favourite Player: Keghead

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by simo » June 18, 2019, 12:02 pm

PigRickman wrote:
June 18, 2019, 11:33 am
kona_dream wrote:
June 18, 2019, 10:23 am
An injury to 1 Hooker and we need to get dispensation from the NRL. How did this occur? If I was the NRL i would say sorry but that that is poor management. I thought Starling was brought in as 30th player.
At the time of the dispensation, i think we had 10 players from our top 30 out, and needed to name 21 players... at that point it's not poor management at all, and the NRL had to let us promote someone to even name 21 fit human beings on Tuesday... at that point, why would the NRL care which player we are promoting?
I agree with kona. If your squad depth, even if we were fullstrength, requires you to reach outside your top 30 if you got just one injury then something is wrong. Unless you think we should ata 14 again?
Dont delete this GE

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 17855
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by -PJ- » June 18, 2019, 3:18 pm

Can we do a dummy Team List Tuesday run through. ?
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 43595
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by The Rickman » June 18, 2019, 3:20 pm

-PJ- wrote:
June 18, 2019, 3:18 pm
Can we do a dummy Team List Tuesday run through. ?
Yes. Hope that helps.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 17855
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by -PJ- » June 18, 2019, 3:25 pm

It does.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 126789
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 15 V Eels: Teams and Previews

Post by greeneyed » June 18, 2019, 3:57 pm

Canberra Raiders have premiership-winning mentality: Bateman

John Bateman knows a premiership-winning team when he sees one. He's won two with Wigan.

"I probably noticed it in pre-season, everybody is going to say then they are training hard and we look good, [but] we were confident with how we were training," he said. "It's gone on to show in the season itself with how we're playing, we've had a blip every now and then, but I think we're bouncing back and getting into the grind in certain teams and championship teams win games like we did on the weekend."

Read more: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/06 ... y-bateman/

Canberra can win the NRL title: Bateman: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/canberra-c ... bea822db64

VIDEO: Canberra Raiders forward Dunamis Lui: We still have much to improve on: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/06 ... mprove-on/
Image

Post Reply