Worst spine in the competition

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

User avatar
kiwi raider
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6986
Joined: March 31, 2008, 7:59 pm
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by kiwi raider » October 10, 2019, 9:20 am

Seiffert82 wrote:
October 9, 2019, 6:51 pm
How do we rate in 2020 I wonder?

9. English test rep
7. English test rep
6. Australian test rep
1. CNK...surely in line for a Kiwi jersey one day if Bailey Simonsson can snag a 9s rep jumper

Surely we're a top 4 spine next season, unlike this year? :lol:
fairly certain CNK has pledged his allegiance to the cook islands rather than NZ, he would have easily made the NZ 9's squad at least

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44107
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by The Rickman » October 10, 2019, 9:31 am

The Rickman wrote:
March 17, 2019, 7:07 am
exrefhollywood wrote:our 3 current spine players took us to where the last two seasons????
given hodgson was injured, however we were rubbish.

until we get a decent half who can win/close a game out, we are with the suggested few :lol:
I think you’ll find the key difference is the fourth player in that spine is now gone, and rightfully so.

I like the look of the new spine, and once they gel I think they can be top shelf. The missing link now is fullback, but I’m quietly confident CNK will do the job.

Barring that, there’s always Jordan Raps


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nailed it again, Rickman.

I have to say this thread has aged well after the *checks notes* "worst spine in the competition" came pretty close to winning the comp haha
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
kiwi raider
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6986
Joined: March 31, 2008, 7:59 pm
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by kiwi raider » October 10, 2019, 9:34 am

kiwi raider wrote:
October 10, 2019, 9:20 am
Seiffert82 wrote:
October 9, 2019, 6:51 pm
How do we rate in 2020 I wonder?

9. English test rep
7. English test rep
6. Australian test rep
1. CNK...surely in line for a Kiwi jersey one day if Bailey Simonsson can snag a 9s rep jumper

Surely we're a top 4 spine next season, unlike this year? :lol:
fairly certain CNK has pledged his allegiance to the cook islands rather than NZ, he would have easily made the NZ 9's squad at least
scratch that just read CNK is available for the kiwis and expected to be named in there squad for the tests against AUS later this month Great Britain in November

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/a ... d=12274318

User avatar
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21879
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm
Favourite Player: Bay56

Worst spine in the competition

Post by Seiffert82 » October 10, 2019, 11:01 am


Good stuff. Well deserved.

User avatar
Botman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 25915
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Botman » October 10, 2019, 8:11 pm

Internationals across the spine.
We're good
CREATE PROCEDURE BotMan_Post AS
SELECT * FROM Previous_Post
EXEC quote_post
WHERE UserName = 'Aknalkfgnaa' OR 'Yeah Raiders' OR 'Billy B'
EXEC RAND(good_grief; cheak_notes; uh82cit;)

GO;

User avatar
Azza
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6654
Joined: February 16, 2005, 10:12 am

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Azza » October 10, 2019, 9:07 pm

I'm very confident with a full pre-season CNK will improve massively. Which is pretty exciting.

User avatar
-TW-
Mal Meninga
Posts: 30558
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by -TW- » October 10, 2019, 10:22 pm

Even being in camp with the Kiwis if he doesn't play will do him wonders

He'll be hungry knowing he's not far off a jumper

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk


User avatar
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21879
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Seiffert82 » October 10, 2019, 10:43 pm

I'll be so disappointed if our spine takes a backwards step next season. I honestly think Wighton has more in him. His kicking game improved immensely as the year went on, his defence and running game is top shelf, it's just that organisation and short passing game that needs a bit of work. I think he can improve.

I think CNK also has more in him. If he can improve his ball playing and support around the ruck, he could become an elite fullback. So much effort and skill there.

Williams is the unknown factor. You'd like to think he'll be a great addition in the halves. Not sure how he'll combine with Wighton as another running half, but if CNK can improve his combos with both sides of the field, then maybe it's irrelevant.

On the whole, we should be better. Doesn't always work out that way though.

User avatar
Botman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 25915
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Botman » October 11, 2019, 7:37 am

Azza wrote:
October 10, 2019, 9:07 pm
I'm very confident with a full pre-season CNK will improve massively. Which is pretty exciting.
Yeah and i think he and club both realise the area that he needs to really take a leap in, and knowing the style of person CNK is, he'll leave no stone unturned in trying to make gains in that area

George Williams aside, CNK is the guy im most looking forward to seeing play in the early rounds next year
CREATE PROCEDURE BotMan_Post AS
SELECT * FROM Previous_Post
EXEC quote_post
WHERE UserName = 'Aknalkfgnaa' OR 'Yeah Raiders' OR 'Billy B'
EXEC RAND(good_grief; cheak_notes; uh82cit;)

GO;

Billy Walker
David Furner
Posts: 3061
Joined: April 29, 2017, 7:22 pm
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Billy Walker » October 11, 2019, 8:49 am

Seiffert82 wrote:
October 10, 2019, 10:43 pm
I'll be so disappointed if our spine takes a backwards step next season. I honestly think Wighton has more in him. His kicking game improved immensely as the year went on, his defence and running game is top shelf, it's just that organisation and short passing game that needs a bit of work. I think he can improve.

I think CNK also has more in him. If he can improve his ball playing and support around the ruck, he could become an elite fullback. So much effort and skill there.

Williams is the unknown factor. You'd like to think he'll be a great addition in the halves. Not sure how he'll combine with Wighton as another running half, but if CNK can improve his combos with both sides of the field, then maybe it's irrelevant.

On the whole, we should be better. Doesn't always work out that way though.
I agree with this.

Jack is a funny one because he is playing top shelf footy but I agree that he has another level he can to go to and if he gets there he will be in rare air.

CNK I’m not so sure on. He’s doing a great job and played a brilliant game in the GF on the back of a great season. I think he could improve his passing game but overall I get the sense he is already giving it everything and there may not be much room for improvement. If he can maintain his current level I’d be happy.

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44107
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by The Rickman » October 11, 2019, 9:30 am

Billy Walker wrote:
October 11, 2019, 8:49 am
Seiffert82 wrote:
October 10, 2019, 10:43 pm
I'll be so disappointed if our spine takes a backwards step next season. I honestly think Wighton has more in him. His kicking game improved immensely as the year went on, his defence and running game is top shelf, it's just that organisation and short passing game that needs a bit of work. I think he can improve.

I think CNK also has more in him. If he can improve his ball playing and support around the ruck, he could become an elite fullback. So much effort and skill there.

Williams is the unknown factor. You'd like to think he'll be a great addition in the halves. Not sure how he'll combine with Wighton as another running half, but if CNK can improve his combos with both sides of the field, then maybe it's irrelevant.

On the whole, we should be better. Doesn't always work out that way though.
I agree with this.

Jack is a funny one because he is playing top shelf footy but I agree that he has another level he can to go to and if he gets there he will be in rare air.

CNK I’m not so sure on. He’s doing a great job and played a brilliant game in the GF on the back of a great season. I think he could improve his passing game but overall I get the sense he is already giving it everything and there may not be much room for improvement. If he can maintain his current level I’d be happy.
I disagree entirely. I think CNK absolutely had another level to go to, and he will.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
BadnMean
John Ferguson
Posts: 2842
Joined: May 13, 2013, 5:30 pm
Favourite Player: chicka

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by BadnMean » October 11, 2019, 9:58 am

CNK will get some improvement out of his ball playing and being match fit/hardened for a full season.

But he doesn't have the equipment to be a Slater/RTS/Teddy/Turbo level fullback. The size (Slater excepted) and sheer speed isn't there. His ball playing is a work in progress, we'll see how it comes along.

We're getting more out of CNK than Newcastle are out of Ponga, just because CNK turns up and plays great every single week. So he is incredible value. But imo, he'll be a top 6 FB who isn't in the top 3 because they are the very best talents in the game.

And that is fine. Jack is an Origin level talent. Hodgo is top 2 (you can argue about #1) in his position. They are the absolute top drawer quality in our spine so CNK being amazingly consistent, a true top drawer defensive FB and good in attack (not top drawer great) is about all you can hope for with a salary cap to work with.

Our other spine position was mediocre or inconsistent for much of the year but very effective for the back end of the season and also fit our defence mindset perfectly. GWilly will probably be much the same for most of the year as he adapts- if he is as good in contact as Sezer I'll be very happy but I am hoping for a few more try assists or threat in the 20m zone.

User avatar
Azza
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6654
Joined: February 16, 2005, 10:12 am

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Azza » October 11, 2019, 10:19 am

PigRickman wrote:
October 11, 2019, 7:37 am
Azza wrote:
October 10, 2019, 9:07 pm
I'm very confident with a full pre-season CNK will improve massively. Which is pretty exciting.
Yeah and i think he and club both realise the area that he needs to really take a leap in, and knowing the style of person CNK is, he'll leave no stone unturned in trying to make gains in that area

George Williams aside, CNK is the guy im most looking forward to seeing play in the early rounds next year
Given where he is at in his career I'm not too worried. Tedesco wasn't playing at the level he is now 3-4 years back.

User avatar
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Posts: 23312
Joined: June 19, 2007, 8:17 am
Favourite Player: Dean Lance
Location: Greener pastures

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Northern Raider » October 11, 2019, 10:34 am

Azza wrote:
October 11, 2019, 10:19 am
PigRickman wrote:
October 11, 2019, 7:37 am
Azza wrote:
October 10, 2019, 9:07 pm
I'm very confident with a full pre-season CNK will improve massively. Which is pretty exciting.
Yeah and i think he and club both realise the area that he needs to really take a leap in, and knowing the style of person CNK is, he'll leave no stone unturned in trying to make gains in that area

George Williams aside, CNK is the guy im most looking forward to seeing play in the early rounds next year
Given where he is at in his career I'm not too worried. Tedesco wasn't playing at the level he is now 3-4 years back.
It’s a pretty good position when a guy with so much scope for improvement was also one of our best players this year.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.

User avatar
Azza
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6654
Joined: February 16, 2005, 10:12 am

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Azza » October 11, 2019, 11:26 am

Yeah. I thought CNK had gone a little quiet in the 3-4 games before the GF but thought this GF performance was one of his best for us.

SeeBee101
Simon Woolford
Posts: 444
Joined: February 13, 2017, 7:43 am
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by SeeBee101 » October 11, 2019, 11:42 am

Spine:
Wighton will go to another level with a full preseason at 5/8. CNK's running game is A++ but needs to improve his support and ball playing ability. Williams will be an amazing recruit and will hopefully give us options in the 20. Hodgo is the best hooker in the game at the moment.

Forwards:
I'm extremely excited to see how the Horse and Guler progress. They are looking amazing and also have definitely A LOT more to give. Here is to hoping Tapine gets more minutes next year because when he is on, he is amazing...

Outside Backs:
I really hope we keep BJ at least for next year. Simmonson will only get better with a full NRL offseason. Cotric needs to improve the most out of the lot. In my opinion, he has gone backwards when compared to his breakout season in 2017, but here we are with him being involved in the Blues and Australian team.

Billy Walker
David Furner
Posts: 3061
Joined: April 29, 2017, 7:22 pm
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Billy Walker » October 11, 2019, 11:59 am

BadnMean wrote:
October 11, 2019, 9:58 am
CNK will get some improvement out of his ball playing and being match fit/hardened for a full season.

But he doesn't have the equipment to be a Slater/RTS/Teddy/Turbo level fullback. The size (Slater excepted) and sheer speed isn't there. His ball playing is a work in progress, we'll see how it comes along.

We're getting more out of CNK than Newcastle are out of Ponga, just because CNK turns up and plays great every single week. So he is incredible value. But imo, he'll be a top 6 FB who isn't in the top 3 because they are the very best talents in the game.

And that is fine. Jack is an Origin level talent. Hodgo is top 2 (you can argue about #1) in his position. They are the absolute top drawer quality in our spine so CNK being amazingly consistent, a true top drawer defensive FB and good in attack (not top drawer great) is about all you can hope for with a salary cap to work with.

Our other spine position was mediocre or inconsistent for much of the year but very effective for the back end of the season and also fit our defence mindset perfectly. GWilly will probably be much the same for most of the year as he adapts- if he is as good in contact as Sezer I'll be very happy but I am hoping for a few more try assists or threat in the 20m zone.
100% - no complaints about what CNK is turning out and some potential to improve but he hasn’t got the natural attributes to be in the absolute elite class. The bloke has a serious crack though and brings plenty week in week out.

User avatar
zim
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6924
Joined: July 8, 2015, 3:38 pm
Favourite Player: Past: Brett Mullins
Present: Elliot Whitehead
Location: Sydney

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by zim » October 11, 2019, 3:09 pm

Azza wrote:
October 11, 2019, 11:26 am
Yeah. I thought CNK had gone a little quiet in the 3-4 games before the GF but thought this GF performance was one of his best for us.
It seemed like he was just limping in to peak again in the GF. He plays a hard game and it's his first proper year. One of his improvements next year will be picking his moments a bit better. He'll learn how to recover better as well.

User avatar
CJ42
Laurie Daley
Posts: 12744
Joined: April 12, 2011, 5:13 pm

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by CJ42 » October 11, 2019, 5:56 pm

CNK went up multiple levels in that GF, I have full faith in him developing his ball playing and middle support to being a very very good fullback.
Image

Pete Cash
Jason Croker
Posts: 4515
Joined: May 10, 2008, 7:21 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Pete Cash » October 11, 2019, 7:42 pm

I think CNK is gonna enjoy the off season. He is a very full on player and was getting a little worn down. He put in a mighty shift in the GF though.

User avatar
afgtnk
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6658
Joined: April 7, 2007, 1:45 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by afgtnk » October 11, 2019, 7:57 pm

I'd say both CNK and George will need to be the hardest working players in the off season.

George will need get himself in a condition that can withstand the rigours of weekly NRL football, otherwise the rest of his game will be going no where.

With CNK his current limitations as a ball player are obvious, but if you offered me now to trade that for David Milne-esque support play every game I'd take it instantly. However, I think to be able to do that in general a lot of it has to come down to conditioning, which he'll need to also work hard on.

Neeeegz
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1267
Joined: July 5, 2008, 6:35 pm
Favourite Player: Cotric
Location: Western NSW

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Neeeegz » October 11, 2019, 8:10 pm

Sid wrote:Raiders travelling pretty well for the team with the worst spine in the competition
Yeah, happy days, pretty sure our spine had a pretty good year when sezer had a go, the rest are top notch players too.
He is good for about 15% of the time he's played with us. Ok defence.
Played well when he was going for a new contract after George Williams signed coincidently.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk


User avatar
Dr Zaius
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19598
Joined: April 15, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Queensland somewhere

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Dr Zaius » October 12, 2019, 1:00 pm

Just watching Gilliams highlights. He appears to play left edge. Not sure what the plans with him and jack are.
RIP Greenbits: 2007-2014

User avatar
dubby
Don Furner
Posts: 30750
Joined: May 16, 2006, 12:14 pm
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga
Location: Western Sydney

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by dubby » October 12, 2019, 2:03 pm

I am apprehensive about a pommy half.

I hope he exceeds and goes brilliantly though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
dubby
Don Furner
Posts: 30750
Joined: May 16, 2006, 12:14 pm
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga
Location: Western Sydney

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by dubby » October 12, 2019, 2:06 pm

Pete Cash wrote:I think CNK is gonna enjoy the off season. He is a very full on player and was getting a little worn down. He put in a mighty shift in the GF though.
Mate he was busted.

He'll be better next year. Needs to add a few strings to his bow though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
dubby
Don Furner
Posts: 30750
Joined: May 16, 2006, 12:14 pm
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga
Location: Western Sydney

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by dubby » October 12, 2019, 2:08 pm

CJ42 wrote:CNK went up multiple levels in that GF, I have full faith in him developing his ball playing and middle support to being a very very good fullback.
He's right out of that David Milne straight running, gap finding, support playing fullback. He'll never be a Mullins/Belcher type.

I'm keen to know how he develops because I love his heart and dedicated

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Image

Billy Walker
David Furner
Posts: 3061
Joined: April 29, 2017, 7:22 pm
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Billy Walker » October 12, 2019, 10:44 pm

I have a theory that we rate players performance with a view that is biased by our expectations of them. Players like CNK and Hors benefit from this as expectations at the start of the year weren’t high so we are thrilled when they regularly turn out a 6.5/10 performance. On the other side players like Papa and Hodgo knock out a 7/10 game and we question their form given we know how good they can be.

I wonder whether we all might hold higher expectations for CNK going into next season? Perhaps Cotric suffered from that a bit? I thought he had a tough season but maybe I was judging him against a higher expectation than his breakout season.

User avatar
BadnMean
John Ferguson
Posts: 2842
Joined: May 13, 2013, 5:30 pm
Favourite Player: chicka

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by BadnMean » October 12, 2019, 11:49 pm

Billy Walker wrote:
October 12, 2019, 10:44 pm
I have a theory that we rate players performance with a view that is biased by our expectations of them. Players like CNK and Hors benefit from this as expectations at the start of the year weren’t high so we are thrilled when they regularly turn out a 6.5/10 performance. On the other side players like Papa and Hodgo knock out a 7/10 game and we question their form given we know how good they can be.

I wonder whether we all might hold higher expectations for CNK going into next season? Perhaps Cotric suffered from that a bit? I thought he had a tough season but maybe I was judging him against a higher expectation than his breakout season.
We probably do. But it doesn't mean your perceptions of this year are off.

I'm Cotric's biggest fan but his form this year wasn't as good as other years, objectively: He broke the most tackles in the comp last year, 140 vs 80 this season; 15 less line breaks, 8 less tries. He didn't finish all his chances this year vs last year he was turning half chances into points. He was still good enough to play origin, based on previous years form, body type and suitability. But it was measurably not even close to his best. And his best is top drawer, so even just going ok he's still one of the better wingers going around.

This year CNK and Hors had the "young guy" pass. So we rode Hors' inconsistent form during the early stages and enjoyed his good form later. But we'll expect his best next year, not a regression.

CNK didn't need any rose coloured glasses or to be held to a lower standard. He was literally leading the comp in run metres for a while. His "escape from the in goal" stats are insane- more than twice as good as the next best FB, which is a statistical way to measure/reflect his excellent positioning and determination + footwork.

He's up in the top 6 FB's for things in attack like tackle breaks, run metres, tries etc. That's pretty good, when most would say it's his positioning and defence that are his best qualities. He started our sets off well, regularly beating players on kick returns, which was one of Wighton's worst areas (weird, considering how good a running #6 Jack is). He had a good year. I think the only disappointment might be if people expect him to be a top3 elite FB next year, which he isn't, he's just a very good one.

Billy Walker
David Furner
Posts: 3061
Joined: April 29, 2017, 7:22 pm
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Billy Walker » October 13, 2019, 5:28 am

Cheers BnM - the stats you provided back up what I intuitively thought, although I was surprised how good Cotric’s numbers were in his second year. I thought his rookie year was top shelf and then it been a slow decline but obviously his second year was very good off the numbers you provided. Impressive stats for CNK and happy if he can maintain that level.

User avatar
Raiders_Pat
David Grant
Posts: 757
Joined: July 24, 2016, 8:11 am
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Raiders_Pat » October 13, 2019, 12:31 pm

People need to remember that this season was CNK's first full year at fullback in the NRL. If you look at any good fullback with ballplaying skills, they were all ball runners at the start of their career. I can't remember which game it was but Slater mentioned in the post-match commentary after one game that it took him several years playing fullback full-time in first grade before he started to develop his ball playing skills. I wouldn't say he's anywhere near his ceiling at this stage...

User avatar
gangrenous
Laurie Daley
Posts: 10066
Joined: May 12, 2007, 10:42 pm

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by gangrenous » October 13, 2019, 12:36 pm

My biggest concern is that CNK plays all heart. I’m not sure long term his body can cash the cheques that his heart is writing.

I hope I’m wrong because he’s quickly become a favourite player of mine to watch.

Billy Walker
David Furner
Posts: 3061
Joined: April 29, 2017, 7:22 pm
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Billy Walker » October 13, 2019, 2:52 pm

gangrenous wrote:
October 13, 2019, 12:36 pm
My biggest concern is that CNK plays all heart. I’m not sure long term his body can cash the cheques that his heart is writing.

I hope I’m wrong because he’s quickly become a favourite player of mine to watch.
Very true - the obvious thing would be to bulk him up a bit over the off season but if not done carefully it can lead to a loss of pace and he’s not the quickest. Very hard not to like the guy but I share your concerns.

User avatar
Brew
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6732
Joined: June 4, 2005, 11:35 am
Favourite Player: Blake Austin
Location: Bondi Junction

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Brew » October 13, 2019, 6:21 pm

I’m looking forward to see what CNK can do with a full pre season at our club under his belt


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
In Ricky We Trust

User avatar
Sid
Steve Walters
Posts: 7132
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd
Location: Darwin, N.T.

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by Sid » October 13, 2019, 8:25 pm

Campo will definitely benefit from a full pre season
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine

User avatar
afgtnk
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6658
Joined: April 7, 2007, 1:45 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Worst spine in the competition

Post by afgtnk » October 13, 2019, 9:59 pm

Sid wrote:
October 13, 2019, 8:25 pm
Campo will definitely benefit from a full pre season
Every year. The same thing.

Post Reply