David Furner

Re: Kurt Baptiste to return to Canberra Raiders

Post by Lui_Bon » July 13, 2018, 11:27 pm

Brew wrote:
July 13, 2018, 7:57 pm
Lui_Bon wrote:
RedRaider wrote:
July 12, 2018, 12:02 pm
Baptiste is built like Alfie Langer - maybe, like mamando says, Sticky is looking to use him as a halfback. A Sticky project halfback - hmmmmmm. He has tried to make halves play at hooker, perhaps he wants to see the reverse.

I still think we would be better off picking a young bloke with potential eg Luai from Penrith who is stuck behind Cleary or go to England and use the knowledge EW and Hodgo have to pick one they think can get the job done in the NRL.

Given next years roster we have come a long way since the use of a busted Tongue at 9. We still need to fix the D as our No.1 priority though. That is the reason we are not playing semi-final footy this year - not the attack.
Tyler Cornish...
Matt Frawley...
Lachlan Coker...
Lachlan Lewis....
Mitch Cornish...
Sam Williams?
All reserve graders at best. Only reason some are in first grade are cause the clubs have no one else or cause of injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
I don't disagree. Funny though how they all look better at other clubs... or at least less rubbish. No real point though!

yurithe1
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana & Josh Hodgson

Post by yurithe1 » July 15, 2018, 10:56 am

Begbie wrote:
July 11, 2018, 10:12 pm
Kryptonite wrote:
July 11, 2018, 9:41 pm
Timbo wrote:
July 10, 2018, 2:36 pm
My Roosters following mates have messaged me today saying they aren't happy about this - he's apparently been going great guns for them.

I very much like Baptiste, but at the moment with the players we've lost for next year versus what we've gained, we'll still do extremely well to run 13th.

Anyway, if anyone on here ever sees Ricky Stuart at an event where he's a bit drunk, can you try to get him to fess up exactly what it was that Craig Garvey did? It's **** baffling.
He EDIT
Yep, that would do it.
Aaaarggh! The mystery continues. Could someone PM me and tell me what the deal is, please? I watched a recent Mounties game and was surprised to see Garvey named as captain. How can he be good enough to captain the feeder side and get named in the 21, but not be picked?
Some people talk about the weather. Others do something about it.

MEMBER NO.: 4500 (before they changed the numbering system).

kiwi raider
Gary Belcher

Post by kiwi raider » July 15, 2018, 10:58 am

yurithe1 wrote:
July 15, 2018, 10:56 am
Begbie wrote:
July 11, 2018, 10:12 pm
Kryptonite wrote:
July 11, 2018, 9:41 pm
Timbo wrote:
July 10, 2018, 2:36 pm
My Roosters following mates have messaged me today saying they aren't happy about this - he's apparently been going great guns for them.

I very much like Baptiste, but at the moment with the players we've lost for next year versus what we've gained, we'll still do extremely well to run 13th.

Anyway, if anyone on here ever sees Ricky Stuart at an event where he's a bit drunk, can you try to get him to fess up exactly what it was that Craig Garvey did? It's **** baffling.
He EDIT
Yep, that would do it.
Aaaarggh! The mystery continues. Could someone PM me and tell me what the deal is, please? I watched a recent Mounties game and was surprised to see Garvey named as captain. How can he be good enough to captain the feeder side and get named in the 21, but not be picked?
X2

Sid
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid » July 15, 2018, 3:04 pm

Pretty sure that edit was a joke
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017

gangrenous
Bradley Clyde

Post by gangrenous » July 15, 2018, 3:09 pm