Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 119511
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by greeneyed » July 2, 2018, 3:55 pm

Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

The Canberra Raiders have officially reached 20,000 members, with proud sponsor Denman Prospect jumping on board to help the club break through the 20,000 barrier for the first time in club history.

The Raiders officially closed their membership for their season on June 30 (Saturday), with Denman Prospect purchasing the remaining 13 memberships required to reach 20,000 ahead of Saturday night's match against the Broncos.

Read more: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2018/07 ... 0-members/
Image

User avatar
mamando
Peter Jackson
Posts: 272
Joined: May 22, 2017, 3:41 pm
Favourite Player: Hard to go past Big Bruce!

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by mamando » July 2, 2018, 5:06 pm

That’s a lot of faces to shove it in

User avatar
-TW-
Mal Meninga
Posts: 28939
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by -TW- » July 2, 2018, 5:09 pm

Shouldn't count if a sponsor buys the memberships

Ilanraiders
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1288
Joined: November 1, 2012, 3:54 am
Favourite Player: Rubenrunlikeatrainandhitlikeatruckwiki!
Location: Thursday island

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Ilanraiders » July 2, 2018, 5:09 pm

why not listen to the 20000 members n ask them whether the coach should go!!
"Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had"!! RAIDERSTILLIDIE!!

User avatar
-GD-
Don Furner
Posts: 22420
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson
Location: ACT

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by -GD- » July 2, 2018, 6:33 pm

They couldn’t care less about their members, just happy to have their $$$.

User avatar
-TW-
Mal Meninga
Posts: 28939
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by -TW- » July 2, 2018, 6:34 pm

Well it's obvious that a lot of their members are now sponsors.

Green thumbs
Gary Coyne
Posts: 114
Joined: August 29, 2016, 9:29 am
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker
Location: Canberra

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Green thumbs » July 2, 2018, 10:12 pm

Great to see the level of support for the team. So how about the team works out how to use their more than adequate talents to reward us with a few wins. Totally ironic to ‘celebrate’ reaching 20,000 by throwing away yet another close one. It feels like a big slap in the face to Canberra.
Surely someone among the coaching staff can sort this out - maybe you should get those 4 psychologists in Ricky!

User avatar
Fuifui Bradbrad
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5031
Joined: May 3, 2008, 10:23 pm
Favourite Player: Denan Kemp
Location: Penrith, Sydney, NSW, Australia

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad » July 2, 2018, 10:41 pm

Does this include the pet memberships?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

User avatar
reptar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 13988
Joined: January 25, 2005, 9:24 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Brisbane

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by reptar » July 3, 2018, 6:41 am

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:Does this include the pet memberships?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Frank isn't stupid enough to waste his money on that!
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.

User avatar
roneel78
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1300
Joined: June 28, 2010, 9:23 pm
Favourite Player: Campese

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by roneel78 » July 3, 2018, 10:17 am

Well done to Stick and the Club. Great milestone


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johno
David Furner
Posts: 3204
Joined: December 12, 2013, 9:28 am
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Johno » July 3, 2018, 4:27 pm

roneel78 wrote:
July 3, 2018, 10:17 am
Well done to Stick and the Club. Great milestone Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering our patchy inconsistent form its admirable, love him or hate him Stick has been good for the club.

User avatar
Sun Coast Raider
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1118
Joined: August 7, 2013, 10:25 am
Favourite Player: Rapana

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Sun Coast Raider » July 3, 2018, 8:40 pm

Johno wrote:
July 3, 2018, 4:27 pm
roneel78 wrote:
July 3, 2018, 10:17 am
Well done to Stick and the Club. Great milestone Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering our patchy inconsistent form its admirable, love him or hate him Stick has been good for the club.
For the club maybe but how about the team and the fans ?

User avatar
Fuifui Bradbrad
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5031
Joined: May 3, 2008, 10:23 pm
Favourite Player: Denan Kemp
Location: Penrith, Sydney, NSW, Australia

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad » July 3, 2018, 9:07 pm

Sun Coast Raider wrote:
Johno wrote:
July 3, 2018, 4:27 pm
roneel78 wrote:
July 3, 2018, 10:17 am
Well done to Stick and the Club. Great milestone Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering our patchy inconsistent form its admirable, love him or hate him Stick has been good for the club.
For the club maybe but how about the team and the fans ?
Stick needs to understand we have 20,000 people hurting back here...

User avatar
bonehead
Laurie Daley
Posts: 12606
Joined: March 1, 2005, 5:29 am
Location: Smelling The Shiraz

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by bonehead » July 4, 2018, 6:14 pm

well done to the membership team, great effort

Sent from my SM-G950F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer

User avatar
Dusty
Jason Croker
Posts: 4086
Joined: December 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Dusty » July 4, 2018, 6:19 pm

Anyone going to the meet and greet for Sydney members on Friday?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
2019: 1. Wighton 2. Cotric 3. Croker 4 Leilua 5. Rapana 6. ??? 7. Sezer 8. Sutton 9. Hodgson 10. Papalii 11. Tapine 12. Whitehead 13. J.Bateman ----
14. Havili 15. Murchie 16. Soliola 17. Knight

Concentrate on the process and the result will take care of itself...

User avatar
Brew
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6429
Joined: June 4, 2005, 11:35 am
Favourite Player: Blake Austin
Location: Bondi Junction

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Brew » July 5, 2018, 3:36 pm

Dusty wrote:Anyone going to the meet and greet for Sydney members on Friday?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Sure Am mate


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
In Ricky We Trust

User avatar
Woodgers
Steve Walters
Posts: 7849
Joined: February 1, 2005, 10:34 pm
Location: The Lighhouse pre game bonanza

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Woodgers » July 5, 2018, 4:14 pm

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
July 3, 2018, 9:07 pm
Sun Coast Raider wrote:
Johno wrote:
July 3, 2018, 4:27 pm
roneel78 wrote:
July 3, 2018, 10:17 am
Well done to Stick and the Club. Great milestone Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering our patchy inconsistent form its admirable, love him or hate him Stick has been good for the club.
For the club maybe but how about the team and the fans ?
Stick needs to understand we have 20,000 people hurting back here...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love how dodgy the clubs are to get their membership numbers up. An associate of mine let's just call him WK used to be close with Trevor Thurling. Anyhow the Dogs sent Trevor a complimentary membership as he was a former player, while he was still playing for the Raiders!
We continue to **** about with blokes that are part of some fraternity. It's infuriating.

User avatar
Dusty
Jason Croker
Posts: 4086
Joined: December 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Dusty » July 5, 2018, 5:02 pm

Brew wrote:
Dusty wrote:Anyone going to the meet and greet for Sydney members on Friday?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Sure Am mate


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Cool, me too.

Travelling down with my son from the Central Coast...
I haven’t been to one before... Can the young bloke bring stuff to get signed etc??


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
2019: 1. Wighton 2. Cotric 3. Croker 4 Leilua 5. Rapana 6. ??? 7. Sezer 8. Sutton 9. Hodgson 10. Papalii 11. Tapine 12. Whitehead 13. J.Bateman ----
14. Havili 15. Murchie 16. Soliola 17. Knight

Concentrate on the process and the result will take care of itself...

User avatar
Brew
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6429
Joined: June 4, 2005, 11:35 am
Favourite Player: Blake Austin
Location: Bondi Junction

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Brew » July 5, 2018, 5:06 pm

Dusty wrote:
Brew wrote:
Dusty wrote:Anyone going to the meet and greet for Sydney members on Friday?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Sure Am mate


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Cool, me too.

Travelling down with my son from the Central Coast...
I haven’t been to one before... Can the young bloke bring stuff to get signed etc??


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
I haven’t either but I got an information email saying you can bring stuff to get signed and photos.
I hope so I’ve got 2 jerseys


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
In Ricky We Trust

User avatar
Dusty
Jason Croker
Posts: 4086
Joined: December 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Dusty » July 5, 2018, 6:10 pm

Brew wrote:
Dusty wrote:
Brew wrote:
Dusty wrote:Anyone going to the meet and greet for Sydney members on Friday?


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Sure Am mate


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Cool, me too.

Travelling down with my son from the Central Coast...
I haven’t been to one before... Can the young bloke bring stuff to get signed etc??


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
I haven’t either but I got an information email saying you can bring stuff to get signed and photos.
I hope so I’ve got 2 jerseys


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Image


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
2019: 1. Wighton 2. Cotric 3. Croker 4 Leilua 5. Rapana 6. ??? 7. Sezer 8. Sutton 9. Hodgson 10. Papalii 11. Tapine 12. Whitehead 13. J.Bateman ----
14. Havili 15. Murchie 16. Soliola 17. Knight

Concentrate on the process and the result will take care of itself...

User avatar
hrundi89
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1162
Joined: January 25, 2007, 10:33 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker
Location: Sydney

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by hrundi89 » July 6, 2018, 1:11 pm

Yeah I'll be there too.
You may remember me from such forum usernames as hrundi99 and... hrundi99.

User avatar
Dusty
Jason Croker
Posts: 4086
Joined: December 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Dusty » July 6, 2018, 8:30 pm

My son had a great time tonight meeting the players in Sydney. Great work by the club. Only a small amount of time but such a big deal for the fans. Some really nice fellas in that group.


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
2019: 1. Wighton 2. Cotric 3. Croker 4 Leilua 5. Rapana 6. ??? 7. Sezer 8. Sutton 9. Hodgson 10. Papalii 11. Tapine 12. Whitehead 13. J.Bateman ----
14. Havili 15. Murchie 16. Soliola 17. Knight

Concentrate on the process and the result will take care of itself...

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15379
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by -PJ- » July 6, 2018, 8:38 pm

Dusty wrote:
July 6, 2018, 8:30 pm
My son had a great time tonight meeting the players in Sydney. Great work by the club. Only a small amount of time but such a big deal for the fans. Some really nice fellas in that group.


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Hey Dusty, glad you had a great time meeting the boys.

Do you think Oldfield looks like Shillo ??
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
20/7/18 Shark Park - a dark day in rugby league.

User avatar
Dusty
Jason Croker
Posts: 4086
Joined: December 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Dusty » July 6, 2018, 8:58 pm

-PJ- wrote:
Dusty wrote:
July 6, 2018, 8:30 pm
My son had a great time tonight meeting the players in Sydney. Great work by the club. Only a small amount of time but such a big deal for the fans. Some really nice fellas in that group.


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Hey Dusty, glad you had a great time meeting the boys.

Do you think Oldfield looks like Shillo ??
Hahaha

Now you mention it,,, yeah!


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
2019: 1. Wighton 2. Cotric 3. Croker 4 Leilua 5. Rapana 6. ??? 7. Sezer 8. Sutton 9. Hodgson 10. Papalii 11. Tapine 12. Whitehead 13. J.Bateman ----
14. Havili 15. Murchie 16. Soliola 17. Knight

Concentrate on the process and the result will take care of itself...

User avatar
-TW-
Mal Meninga
Posts: 28939
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by -TW- » July 6, 2018, 9:03 pm

Hope he empties the tank

User avatar
Brew
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6429
Joined: June 4, 2005, 11:35 am
Favourite Player: Blake Austin
Location: Bondi Junction

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Brew » July 6, 2018, 9:38 pm

Must say well done to the club. Had a ball attending the Sydney Members function. Passed my 6 month old to all the players who were happy to take photos and hold her, except Cotric cause he doesn’t trust himself holding babies. I told him just treat her like a Steeden and you will be fine!


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
In Ricky We Trust

User avatar
Dusty
Jason Croker
Posts: 4086
Joined: December 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Dusty » July 6, 2018, 9:47 pm

Only disappointment was Sticky not being out there with the team. Obviously a busy time for the coach having not long arrived


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
2019: 1. Wighton 2. Cotric 3. Croker 4 Leilua 5. Rapana 6. ??? 7. Sezer 8. Sutton 9. Hodgson 10. Papalii 11. Tapine 12. Whitehead 13. J.Bateman ----
14. Havili 15. Murchie 16. Soliola 17. Knight

Concentrate on the process and the result will take care of itself...

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15379
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by -PJ- » July 7, 2018, 7:16 am

If we can get a Oldfield/Shillington side by side that'll be great....

I swear boys and girls..they are brothers.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
20/7/18 Shark Park - a dark day in rugby league.

Raiders666
David Furner
Posts: 3794
Joined: June 9, 2013, 11:25 am
Favourite Player: Ken Nagas

Re: Canberra Raiders reach 20,000 members!

Post by Raiders666 » July 7, 2018, 7:23 am

Mediocre on field performance from Sticky but no one can knock what he has done for us off the field. Great job

Post Reply