Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

bayraider
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Posts: 69
Joined: May 25, 2012, 10:19 pm

Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by bayraider » May 13, 2018, 6:46 pm

He was **** house today 3 crucial errors that led so points from the Sharks I hope Melbourne take him off us he was disgraceful today I am **** pissed off that he cost us our season. That was mcrone type of performance out there today from him **** house. He should forfeit his payment from this week for that performance. I would carney over him any day of the week.

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15218
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by -PJ- » May 13, 2018, 6:51 pm

Yr a little angry mate..I get it.

You can have Sezer contract killed if you please but you can't use TCarney as his replacement.

EVER..sorry.
Last edited by -PJ- on May 13, 2018, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
20/7/18 Shark Park - a dark day in rugby league.

User avatar
LP Raider
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8704
Joined: March 13, 2010, 8:44 am
Favourite Player: Craig Garvey

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by LP Raider » May 13, 2018, 6:51 pm

Good grief.

User avatar
Canberra Milk
Laurie Daley
Posts: 10459
Joined: January 6, 2005, 8:44 pm
Favourite Player: Leipana

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by Canberra Milk » May 13, 2018, 6:53 pm

Right now, I'll take a drunk hungover on parole Carney

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 14861
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by T_R » May 13, 2018, 7:15 pm

Deary me

Sent from my SM-G955F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

User avatar
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley
Posts: 12863
Joined: February 26, 2010, 6:01 pm
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins
Location: Canberra :(

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by Green eyed Mick » May 13, 2018, 7:19 pm

Carney was smashing it in the QLD cup and was on the verge of playing FG with the Cowboys. I'd give him a crack. He couldn't be any worse than what Sezer dished up tonight.

User avatar
yurithe1
John Ferguson
Posts: 2924
Joined: March 16, 2008, 10:27 am
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana & Josh Hodgson
Location: Canberra

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by yurithe1 » May 13, 2018, 7:20 pm

That was the second time this season that he's given away an intercept that's killed off the game.

The sad part is that swapping him for Hingano would be a terrible decision because that kid isn't up to NRL standard based on what I saw today. Even when he does make a tackle, he's not far away from giving up a penalty.

Guess we're gong to have to be happy that Williams is fit again.

As for Carney, no.
Some people talk about the weather. Others do something about it.

MEMBER NO.: 4500 (before they changed the numbering system).

User avatar
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Posts: 16045
Joined: March 14, 2010, 4:00 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by Schifty » May 13, 2018, 7:33 pm

Justin Carney?

User avatar
afgtnk
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5712
Joined: April 7, 2007, 1:45 am
Favourite Player: Jersh McCrerne
Location: Sydney

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by afgtnk » May 13, 2018, 8:06 pm

Bit off topic but wow, just saw that Carney will be turning 32 in a couple of weeks. **** me. Where does the time go? He was the next biggest thing coming through the lower grades 5 seconds ago.

Massive waste of a career. He had more talent in one bubbler holding hand than a guy like Sezer does in his entire body and he chose to mostly piss it all away.

User avatar
edwahu
Laurie Daley
Posts: 16240
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by edwahu » May 13, 2018, 8:41 pm

afgtnk wrote:
May 13, 2018, 8:06 pm
Bit off topic but wow, just saw that Carney will be turning 32 in a couple of weeks. **** me. Where does the time go? He was the next biggest thing coming through the lower grades 5 seconds ago.

Massive waste of a career. He had more talent in one bubbler holding hand than a guy like Sezer does in his entire body and he chose to mostly piss it all away.
Yeah, time flies.

For all his screw ups he did have 10 NRL seasons, win a Dally M, play for Australia and NSW and play in the grand final. Not that bad but its scary what he couldve done.

User avatar
Northern Raider
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19705
Joined: June 19, 2007, 8:17 am
Favourite Player: Dean Lance
Location: Greener pastures

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by Northern Raider » May 13, 2018, 8:53 pm

Schifty wrote:
May 13, 2018, 7:33 pm
Justin Carney?
Brian
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15218
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by -PJ- » May 13, 2018, 9:00 pm

Northern Raider wrote:
May 13, 2018, 8:53 pm
Schifty wrote:
May 13, 2018, 7:33 pm
Justin Carney?
Brian
David
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
20/7/18 Shark Park - a dark day in rugby league.

User avatar
Sossman
David Furner
Posts: 3550
Joined: August 28, 2006, 4:49 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by Sossman » May 13, 2018, 9:14 pm

Green eyed Mick wrote:Carney was smashing it in the QLD cup and was on the verge of playing FG with the Cowboys. I'd give him a crack. He couldn't be any worse than what Sezer dished up tonight.
No he wasn't. He was pedestrian at best.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

Ilanraiders
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1286
Joined: November 1, 2012, 3:54 am
Favourite Player: Rubenrunlikeatrainandhitlikeatruckwiki!
Location: Thursday island

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by Ilanraiders » May 13, 2018, 9:18 pm

Sossman wrote:
May 13, 2018, 9:14 pm
Green eyed Mick wrote:Carney was smashing it in the QLD cup and was on the verge of playing FG with the Cowboys. I'd give him a crack. He couldn't be any worse than what Sezer dished up tonight.
No he wasn't. He was pedestrian at best.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yep that’s right, young Jake Clifford was running the show with the Northern Pride
"Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had"!! RAIDERSTILLIDIE!!

User avatar
Pigman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21924
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Pigman » May 13, 2018, 9:22 pm

afgtnk wrote:
May 13, 2018, 8:06 pm
Bit off topic but wow, just saw that Carney will be turning 32 in a couple of weeks. **** me. Where does the time go? He was the next biggest thing coming through the lower grades 5 seconds ago.

Massive waste of a career. He had more talent in one bubbler holding hand than a guy like Sezer does in his entire body and he chose to mostly piss it all away.
****. That's really actually depressing. He really could have been one of the all time greats.
He won a Dally M medal as a functioning alcoholic.

A HOF what-if'er
Could have been our Johns/JT
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR, Tinfoil hatted Gangers & Woody, anyone in Raiders HQ who can point to QBN on a map....

Matt wrote:
July 18, 2018, 3:49 pm
Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
Prepare the cannon!

Riaan
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1794
Joined: April 3, 2006, 11:46 pm
Location: SE Queensland

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Riaan » May 13, 2018, 9:49 pm

How funny are the weekly Todd Carney sob stories Danny Wielder is bringing out for Fairfax these days?

gergreg
Jason Croker
Posts: 4798
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by gergreg » May 13, 2018, 10:40 pm

edwahu wrote:
May 13, 2018, 8:41 pm
afgtnk wrote:
May 13, 2018, 8:06 pm
Bit off topic but wow, just saw that Carney will be turning 32 in a couple of weeks. **** me. Where does the time go? He was the next biggest thing coming through the lower grades 5 seconds ago.

Massive waste of a career. He had more talent in one bubbler holding hand than a guy like Sezer does in his entire body and he chose to mostly piss it all away.
Yeah, time flies.

For all his screw ups he did have 10 NRL seasons, win a Dally M, play for Australia and NSW and play in the grand final. Not that bad but its scary what he couldve done.
No regerts [sic]
Raiders Member #4173
Bay 72, Row T, Seat 8

green eyebrow
Simon Woolford
Posts: 438
Joined: October 16, 2008, 7:39 pm
Favourite Player: Iosia Soliola

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by green eyebrow » May 13, 2018, 10:43 pm

bayraider wrote:
May 13, 2018, 6:46 pm
He was **** house today 3 crucial errors that led so points from the Sharks I hope Melbourne take him off us he was disgraceful today I am **** pissed off that he cost us our season. That was mcrone type of performance out there today from him **** house. He should forfeit his payment from this week for that performance. I would carney over him any day of the week.
Guys like Sezer...the club is better off giving him away for free...to Canterbury...then one gets rid of him quick.
Like in a corporation...when someone gets dismissed, they give u 2 weeks notice but immediately
u get escorted to the lift, so u r out of the building that same minute.
We still have Williams.

User avatar
Fuifui Bradbrad
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5003
Joined: May 3, 2008, 10:23 pm
Favourite Player: Denan Kemp
Location: Penrith, Sydney, NSW, Australia

Re: Sezer cost us the game, now who would you rather sezer or Carney??

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad » May 14, 2018, 7:40 am

-PJ- wrote:
May 13, 2018, 9:00 pm
Northern Raider wrote:
May 13, 2018, 8:53 pm
Schifty wrote:
May 13, 2018, 7:33 pm
Justin Carney?
Brian
David
Cooder

Image

User avatar
Fuifui Bradbrad
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5003
Joined: May 3, 2008, 10:23 pm
Favourite Player: Denan Kemp
Location: Penrith, Sydney, NSW, Australia

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad » May 14, 2018, 7:41 am

Riaan wrote:
May 13, 2018, 9:49 pm
How funny are the weekly Todd Carney sob stories Danny Wielder is bringing out for Fairfax these days?
Not as good as James Phelps exclusive that Todd Carney bought a punching bag

User avatar
KingDynamite
David Grant
Posts: 706
Joined: May 17, 2012, 9:41 pm
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by KingDynamite » May 14, 2018, 7:57 am

You lot throw tantrums like spoilt children.

Sezer was atrocious last night but you don’t move him on unless you can replace him with someone better. Carney at his age is not that.
Image

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15218
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by -PJ- » May 14, 2018, 8:11 am

Carneys age or skill has nothing to do with why he won't be in Canberra..

You guys know this.

Forget it.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
20/7/18 Shark Park - a dark day in rugby league.

User avatar
El_Capitano
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1705
Joined: May 30, 2014, 1:25 pm
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga
Location: Sydney

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by El_Capitano » May 14, 2018, 11:39 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Co-host of The Dad Zone Podcast http://bit.ly/thedadzone
Image

User avatar
Kryptonite
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1230
Joined: June 4, 2012, 8:27 am
Favourite Player: Terry Reagan
Location: Brisbane

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Kryptonite » May 15, 2018, 1:03 pm

bayraider wrote:
May 13, 2018, 6:46 pm
He was **** house today 3 crucial errors that led so points from the Sharks I hope Melbourne take him off us he was disgraceful today I am **** pissed off that he cost us our season. That was mcrone type of performance out there today from him **** house. He should forfeit his payment from this week for that performance. I would carney over him any day of the week.
Sezer had a stinker but how has his performance or this loss cost us the season? yes this was the opportunity to shine, and we failed, but Sezer is not the problem, the problem with the Raiders starts at the top with the board and the appointment and extension of Ricky Stuart, nothing will change for the club until these people are removed or remove themselves.

AUSTEZER
Gerry De La Cruz
Posts: 18
Joined: March 23, 2018, 11:08 am
Favourite Player: John Ferguson

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by AUSTEZER » May 15, 2018, 3:45 pm

Sezer after what Carney did to this great club no way I'd have him back

User avatar
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21037
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Seiffert82 » May 16, 2018, 6:58 am

Carney's shenanigans set this club back 5-10 years.

He can ****.

User avatar
Fuifui Bradbrad
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5003
Joined: May 3, 2008, 10:23 pm
Favourite Player: Denan Kemp
Location: Penrith, Sydney, NSW, Australia

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Fuifui Bradbrad » May 16, 2018, 8:14 am

Seiffert82 wrote:Carney's shenanigans set this club back 5-10 years.

He can ****.
Interesting thought. Who do you think set the club back the furthest in terms of future planning?

I think Carney is up there with Finch. Milford gets an honourable mention

User avatar
T_R
Don Furner
Posts: 14861
Joined: August 4, 2006, 9:41 am
Location: Noosa

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by T_R » May 16, 2018, 9:07 am

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
May 16, 2018, 8:14 am
Seiffert82 wrote:Carney's shenanigans set this club back 5-10 years.

He can ****.
Interesting thought. Who do you think set the club back the furthest in terms of future planning?

I think Carney is up there with Finch. Milford gets an honourable mention
The Furner family.

But if you're thinking in terms of players, surely Finch. My alternative reality timeline is that they kept Stuart and Clyde for another couple of seasons instead. I think things would be different.
Image

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.

User avatar
afgtnk
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5712
Joined: April 7, 2007, 1:45 am
Favourite Player: Jersh McCrerne
Location: Sydney

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by afgtnk » May 16, 2018, 9:20 am

Wait **** happened to scumbag

User avatar
edwahu
Laurie Daley
Posts: 16240
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by edwahu » May 16, 2018, 9:56 am

Finch wasn't actually that good in the end. When he left Mclinden and co did a reasonable job.

Dugan did the most damage to our planning because he and the NRL made players bigger then our club, something yet to be fully reversed.

Campos knee also deserves a nomination.

User avatar
Ultima
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6858
Joined: January 18, 2005, 9:46 pm
Favourite Player: Croker
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Ultima » May 16, 2018, 10:55 am

So the old would you prefer cancer or AIDs number again? Can't we just avoid both and get something else like chlamydia which we can clean up with a shot (in this analogy the shot is a sacking Stuart and chlamydia is getting a half which is first grade quality and not allowing Stuart to break them).
Get Stuart to realise he is holding the club back and step down to player manager!

User avatar
Sossman
David Furner
Posts: 3550
Joined: August 28, 2006, 4:49 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Sossman » May 16, 2018, 10:57 am

Never managing to sign Steve Menzies even when his partner was Canberra based really stuffed us.



Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

User avatar
Sossman
David Furner
Posts: 3550
Joined: August 28, 2006, 4:49 pm
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Sossman » May 16, 2018, 10:59 am

Ultima wrote:So the old would you prefer cancer or AIDs number again? Can't we just avoid both and get something else like chlamydia which we can clean up with a shot (in this analogy the shot is a sacking Stuart and chlamydia is getting a half which is first grade quality and not allowing Stuart to break them).
You analogies have been rough today. Sexually transmitted infections and the third reich.

**** me we're not that bad.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

User avatar
Ultima
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6858
Joined: January 18, 2005, 9:46 pm
Favourite Player: Croker
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Ultima » May 16, 2018, 11:03 am

Sossman wrote:
May 16, 2018, 10:59 am
Ultima wrote:So the old would you prefer cancer or AIDs number again? Can't we just avoid both and get something else like chlamydia which we can clean up with a shot (in this analogy the shot is a sacking Stuart and chlamydia is getting a half which is first grade quality and not allowing Stuart to break them).
You analogies have been rough today. Sexually transmitted infections and the third reich.

**** me we're not that bad.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Well I'm aiming for over the top... I'm trying to be angry and pissed off at everything to lessen the pain when we are destroyed on the weekend :(
Get Stuart to realise he is holding the club back and step down to player manager!

User avatar
Mr. Snrub
Gerry De La Cruz
Posts: 18
Joined: February 13, 2017, 10:13 am
Favourite Player: Albert Fulivai

Re: Who would you rather Sezer or Carney?

Post by Mr. Snrub » May 16, 2018, 11:06 am

Wow, why are people on here so fickle? Singing his praises the last couple of weeks and he has one bad game and suddenly it's time to get rid of Sezer before June 30 and sign Carney. Calm the **** down.

Post Reply