Pull Sezer’s offer

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

User avatar
Mickey_Raider
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1847
Joined: March 16, 2008, 7:15 am
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Canberra

Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Mickey_Raider » May 13, 2018, 6:02 pm

If we are happy for our ceiling to be to beat up on bottom 4-5 sides, then re-sign him.

If we aren’t, pull the offer.

Today was a perfect opportunity for him to show us he can manage a game against a reasonable side.

He failed miserably. And I’ve seen enough.
Canberra Raiders: Est. 1982 .... 89,90,94

RAIDERS TILL I DIE!

User avatar
VictorTheViking
Ricky Stuart
Posts: 9183
Joined: January 18, 2005, 6:35 pm
Location: Lismore NSW

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by VictorTheViking » May 13, 2018, 6:04 pm

And sign who??? Theres nobody better out there available

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Brew
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6406
Joined: June 4, 2005, 11:35 am
Favourite Player: Blake Austin
Location: Bondi Junction

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Brew » May 13, 2018, 6:05 pm

Haha here come the over reactions just waiting for that loss.

And buy who? There is no one better to buy...


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
In Ricky We Trust

Sydney_Raider
Clinton Schifcofske
Posts: 541
Joined: June 8, 2008, 8:59 am

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Sydney_Raider » May 13, 2018, 6:05 pm

VictorTheViking wrote:
May 13, 2018, 6:04 pm
And sign who??? Theres nobody better out there available

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Rubbish.

User avatar
edwahu
Laurie Daley
Posts: 16240
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by edwahu » May 13, 2018, 6:06 pm

He hasnt responded well since his two good games in a row.

User avatar
afgtnk
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5712
Joined: April 7, 2007, 1:45 am
Favourite Player: Jersh McCrerne
Location: Sydney

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by afgtnk » May 13, 2018, 6:09 pm

'GIVE SOIZER THA KEYS TO THA SOIDE!!!', they said.

He sure got the keys today. Smashed the thing to pieces and wrote it off completely.
Last edited by afgtnk on May 13, 2018, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pete Cash
Jason Croker
Posts: 4245
Joined: May 10, 2008, 7:21 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Pete Cash » May 13, 2018, 6:11 pm

Honestly at this point id be bummed if we lost papalii but the rest i dont care. What happens happens.

We would be insane to offer either sezer or boyd big money to keep them

User avatar
Pigman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21924
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Pigman » May 13, 2018, 6:12 pm

That was a very bad performance from him
Well, WELL below the form he’s showed most of this season
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR, Tinfoil hatted Gangers & Woody, anyone in Raiders HQ who can point to QBN on a map....

Matt wrote:
July 18, 2018, 3:49 pm
Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
Prepare the cannon!

User avatar
Mickey_Raider
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1847
Joined: March 16, 2008, 7:15 am
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Canberra

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Mickey_Raider » May 13, 2018, 6:13 pm

Brew wrote:
May 13, 2018, 6:05 pm
Haha here come the over reactions just waiting for that loss.

And buy who? There is no one better to buy...


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Is it really an overreaction though? I have already conceded that he is adequate if you are happy being the 10th-14th best team in the competition. I have no doubt he will have a good game the next time we play the eels or bulldogs or something like that.

But you honestly need much more from
That from a halfback. He will
Not lead us to a premiership.
Last edited by Mickey_Raider on May 13, 2018, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canberra Raiders: Est. 1982 .... 89,90,94

RAIDERS TILL I DIE!

User avatar
edwahu
Laurie Daley
Posts: 16240
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by edwahu » May 13, 2018, 6:14 pm

Pete Cash wrote:
May 13, 2018, 6:11 pm
Honestly at this point id be bummed if we lost papalii but the rest i dont care. What happens happens.

We would be insane to offer either sezer or boyd big money to keep them
How good was Papalii? We just need to tell him the comp starts in January so he is fit by kick off.

Pete Cash
Jason Croker
Posts: 4245
Joined: May 10, 2008, 7:21 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Pete Cash » May 13, 2018, 6:18 pm

Yeah he was fantastic. Has looked great since moving to lock and losing a few kilos.

He is must keep.

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15218
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by -PJ- » May 13, 2018, 6:24 pm

No...
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
20/7/18 Shark Park - a dark day in rugby league.

Raiders666
David Furner
Posts: 3770
Joined: June 9, 2013, 11:25 am
Favourite Player: Ken Nagas

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Raiders666 » May 13, 2018, 6:31 pm

Hingano didn't do anything to help either

User avatar
Roger Kenworthy
Steve Walters
Posts: 7644
Joined: January 7, 2005, 10:18 pm
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Roger Kenworthy » May 13, 2018, 6:41 pm

He's a real plodder. It's highly unfortunate he's the best we can get for next season.

Big pressure game like that to get the season back on track. That's the exact type of game we always fold in.

User avatar
Northern Raider
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19705
Joined: June 19, 2007, 8:17 am
Favourite Player: Dean Lance
Location: Greener pastures

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Northern Raider » May 13, 2018, 6:58 pm

Like it or not, Sezer has been our best half for a fair while now. Austin has gone backwards, Hingano has done nothing of note and Williams is....well....Williams. You would only cut Sezer loose if you had a better option. Right now we don’t.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.

User avatar
edwahu
Laurie Daley
Posts: 16240
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by edwahu » May 13, 2018, 7:01 pm

Hopefully we get a proper look at Hingano for a few weeks. You cant really tell much based on half a game at 5/8th.

User avatar
EVH
David Shillington
Posts: 42
Joined: April 5, 2018, 10:34 pm
Favourite Player: Albert Fulavai

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by EVH » May 13, 2018, 7:02 pm

What about......drum roll.....Moses Mbye? Cue get smart music...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, might as well jump (Jump!) Might as well jump Go ahead an' jump (jump!) Go ahead and jump Ow oh, hey you! Who said that?

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15218
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by -PJ- » May 13, 2018, 7:05 pm

edwahu wrote:
May 13, 2018, 7:01 pm
Hopefully we get a proper look at Hingano for a few weeks. You cant really tell much based on half a game at 5/8th.
I thought some of his D was good. There was some solid stuff at times and I usually see Tapine, Papa and Whitey peeling off the tackle. I was surprised to see Hingano in amongst it.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
20/7/18 Shark Park - a dark day in rugby league.

Sydney_Raider
Clinton Schifcofske
Posts: 541
Joined: June 8, 2008, 8:59 am

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Sydney_Raider » May 13, 2018, 7:11 pm

As Ricky conceded in the press conference Hingano hasn't been training as a half so prepared to give him benefit of the doubt. Hopefully he plays 6 next week and Garvey is on the bench. Personally I would drop Sezer but given the circumstances he will be there.

User avatar
Woodgers
Steve Walters
Posts: 7840
Joined: February 1, 2005, 10:34 pm
Location: The Lighhouse pre game bonanza

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Woodgers » May 13, 2018, 7:12 pm

I just can't fathom that someone who trains all week like these guys can be so despicable kicking a football. I just can't. I've barely kicked a footy in 2 years and i'd back myself in to do a better job. It's impossible to be this bad after practicing all week, it's actually hard to imagine how a professional half can stuff up the last tackle options that many times in 80 minutes.

I agree with Pigman that this was well below what he's played mostly this season, but how can anyone dismiss Mickey Raider's point about the good games Sezer having being against the minnows? I have nothing against Sezer but it's a fair point.
We continue to **** about with blokes that are part of some fraternity. It's infuriating.

User avatar
Brew
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6406
Joined: June 4, 2005, 11:35 am
Favourite Player: Blake Austin
Location: Bondi Junction

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Brew » May 13, 2018, 8:12 pm

Mickey_Raider wrote:
Brew wrote:
May 13, 2018, 6:05 pm
Haha here come the over reactions just waiting for that loss.

And buy who? There is no one better to buy...


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Is it really an overreaction though? I have already conceded that he is adequate if you are happy being the 10th-14th best team in the competition. I have no doubt he will have a good game the next time we play the eels or bulldogs or something like that.

But you honestly need much more from
That from a halfback. He will
Not lead us to a premiership.
Do you want a news flash. The Canberra Raiders aren’t winning a premiership any time soon. Sign who you want. No one will live there and we will never compete with clubs like Brisbane and the Roosters.

Which halfback can we realistically buy to live in Canberra that is better then him??


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
In Ricky We Trust

User avatar
Mickey_Raider
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1847
Joined: March 16, 2008, 7:15 am
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson
Location: Canberra

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Mickey_Raider » May 13, 2018, 8:38 pm

Brew wrote:
May 13, 2018, 8:12 pm
Mickey_Raider wrote:
Brew wrote:
May 13, 2018, 6:05 pm
Haha here come the over reactions just waiting for that loss.

And buy who? There is no one better to buy...


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Is it really an overreaction though? I have already conceded that he is adequate if you are happy being the 10th-14th best team in the competition. I have no doubt he will have a good game the next time we play the eels or bulldogs or something like that.

But you honestly need much more from
That from a halfback. He will
Not lead us to a premiership.
Do you want a news flash. The Canberra Raiders aren’t winning a premiership any time soon. Sign who you want. No one will live there and we will never compete with clubs like Brisbane and the Roosters.

Which halfback can we realistically buy to live in Canberra that is better then him??


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
:doubt:

That is absolute garbage. Don’t buy it at all.

On paper, 3 years ago I looked at a Sezer-Austin halves combo as having the ingredients to be successful. On their ostensible trajectory they could have lead us to great things.

For some reason both have regressed. Many have their suspicions as to why they have regressed, but that’s another matter. The fact is they have regressed.

Now, if we aren’t going to overhaul the coaching staff and front office, then the next best thing to do is turn over the players who aren’t performing.

To do neither is the definition of insanity because what we are doing now just is not working.

But back to your original point, I think it is incorrect to pin things on Canberra as a place to live. Players will move for a variety of reasons including club culture, money, personal career enhancement and club success.

At the moment we are offering nothing to prospective signings. But if we created a strong culture where players could sign confidently knowing their careers wouldn’t stall and with a fighting chance of premiership success, then players would sign.

Even if right now we can’t realistically sign a Cronk or Thurston calibre player, it is still insanity to persist with what has failed us. Why not make it number 1 priority to find the best young half in the country and throw some cash at him?
Canberra Raiders: Est. 1982 .... 89,90,94

RAIDERS TILL I DIE!

User avatar
yeh raiders
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14175
Joined: June 21, 2008, 3:04 pm
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton
Location: Sydney

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by yeh raiders » May 13, 2018, 8:40 pm

Woodgers wrote:
May 13, 2018, 7:12 pm
I just can't fathom that someone who trains all week like these guys can be so despicable kicking a football. I just can't. I've barely kicked a footy in 2 years and i'd back myself in to do a better job. It's impossible to be this bad after practicing all week, it's actually hard to imagine how a professional half can stuff up the last tackle options that many times in 80 minutes.
On the training paddock, I bet he can kick better with his eyes closed.

But those mistakes come from pressure. Our team are mentally weak and Sezer can’t handle the heat.

Today, when the game was on the line and we needed Sezer to step up and take control, he left the building.

LastRaider
Dean Lance
Posts: 891
Joined: March 31, 2018, 9:30 pm

Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by LastRaider » May 13, 2018, 8:57 pm

yeh raiders wrote:
Woodgers wrote:
May 13, 2018, 7:12 pm
I just can't fathom that someone who trains all week like these guys can be so despicable kicking a football. I just can't. I've barely kicked a footy in 2 years and i'd back myself in to do a better job. It's impossible to be this bad after practicing all week, it's actually hard to imagine how a professional half can stuff up the last tackle options that many times in 80 minutes.
On the training paddock, I bet he can kick better with his eyes closed.

But those mistakes come from pressure. Our team are mentally weak and Sezer can’t handle the heat.

Today, when the game was on the line and we needed Sezer to step up and take control, he left the building.
We are unfit as well. We fatigue and make poor decisions under pressure. I really don’t know what the team did in the off season. They should have been flogged (running exercises until they can hardly breathe) and then had a series of mind games and situations by which they need to make decisions and then if a bad decision is made, flog them again. Repeat every day until they get it


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15218
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by -PJ- » May 13, 2018, 9:04 pm

LastRaider wrote:
May 13, 2018, 8:57 pm
yeh raiders wrote:
Woodgers wrote:
May 13, 2018, 7:12 pm
I just can't fathom that someone who trains all week like these guys can be so despicable kicking a football. I just can't. I've barely kicked a footy in 2 years and i'd back myself in to do a better job. It's impossible to be this bad after practicing all week, it's actually hard to imagine how a professional half can stuff up the last tackle options that many times in 80 minutes.
On the training paddock, I bet he can kick better with his eyes closed.

But those mistakes come from pressure. Our team are mentally weak and Sezer can’t handle the heat.

Today, when the game was on the line and we needed Sezer to step up and take control, he left the building.
We are unfit as well. We fatigue and make poor decisions under pressure. I really don’t know what the team did in the off season. They should have been flogged (running exercises until they can hardly breathe) and then had a series of mind games and situations by which they need to make decisions and then if a bad decision is made, flog them again. Repeat every day until they get it


Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Toughest preseason ever mate...they are fitter than ever before.

I'm signing off, early start tomorrow..ill sleep sound..later all.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
20/7/18 Shark Park - a dark day in rugby league.

User avatar
Pigman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21924
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Pigman » May 13, 2018, 9:48 pm

I like Sezer
I've been one of his staunchest critics. But i've never shied away from upgrading him. If we can upgrade ANY position, we should do it.

Here's the trouble with the halves, and Blake Austin is as much a victim, if not more so, than Sezer. Our coach kills halves. That's just what it is at this point. EVERY half he's ever coached has regressed. EVERYONE of them. Save for Brad Fitler who probably retired too soon to get caught up.

I believe in Sezer's talent, believe it or not i believe in Austin's talent too. I was all about them both.
Today was an undeniably dreadful Sezer game, one of his worst. Austin at this point is mostly a net negative. The trend continues.

If it were up to me, i'd bury everyone who cant point to QBN on a map in a shallow RL grave, make Ivan Cleary the highest paid coach in the league, and then give Munster/Cleary jr 3m between them, and see what happens

But under this regime, our halves will always struggle. The fact that Blake Austin's game still virtually entirely revolves around a dummy is a disgrace to the current coaching staff. This is a man who is supremely talented. And under their leadership, he's not worth re-signing because he cant tackle and the show and go is all he's got in his bag.

Cooper Cronk started out his FG career as a back up hooker, and the coaching staff developed him into a star. Coaching matters.
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR, Tinfoil hatted Gangers & Woody, anyone in Raiders HQ who can point to QBN on a map....

Matt wrote:
July 18, 2018, 3:49 pm
Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
Prepare the cannon!

gergreg
Jason Croker
Posts: 4798
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by gergreg » May 13, 2018, 10:01 pm

Pigman wrote:
May 13, 2018, 9:48 pm
I like Sezer
I've been one of his staunchest critics. But i've never shied away from upgrading him. If we can upgrade ANY position, we should do it.

Here's the trouble with the halves, and Blake Austin is as much a victim, if not more so, than Sezer. Our coach kills halves. That's just what it is at this point. EVERY half he's ever coached has regressed. EVERYONE of them. Save for Brad Fitler who probably retired too soon to get caught up.

I believe in Sezer's talent, believe it or not i believe in Austin's talent too. I was all about them both.
Today was an undeniably dreadful Sezer game, one of his worst. Austin at this point is mostly a net negative. The trend continues.

If it were up to me, i'd bury everyone who cant point to QBN on a map in a shallow RL grave, make Ivan Cleary the highest paid coach in the league, and then give Munster/Cleary jr 3m between them, and see what happens

But under this regime, our halves will always struggle. The fact that Blake Austin's game still virtually entirely revolves around a dummy is a disgrace to the current coaching staff. This is a man who is supremely talented. And under their leadership, he's not worth re-signing because he cant tackle and the show and go is all he's got in his bag.

Cooper Cronk started out his FG career as a back up hooker, and the coaching staff developed him into a star. Coaching matters.
Any success we have had in the past few years looks to be off the back of individual brilliance and just tossing it around. You look at the professional sides in the comp and they actually work there way around the field in a structured and methodical way. Do we have a set move? Can we get anything that looks like its been practised and perfected 1,000 times.
I seriously need to get to a training session because I just need to know.

And yes Sezer was garbage.
Raiders Member #4173
Bay 72, Row T, Seat 8

Pete Cash
Jason Croker
Posts: 4245
Joined: May 10, 2008, 7:21 pm
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Pete Cash » May 13, 2018, 10:04 pm

Yeah stuart is clearly stifling both of them.

2016 is the anomaly here. The norm is all the other years. 2016 was build on the simply freakish form of BJ and Rapana while hodgson had a good season.

Austin has more or less got worse every year. Sezer has had flashes of brilliance but its been mostly quite reserved. Stuart was a great halfback but i reckon he would play 12 behemoths and hodgson playmaking out of dummy half if he could get away with it.

Like that second half we **** the bed but a lot of that was down to coaches orders. He basically told us to defend the lead which is madness if you think of it objectively. If there is one thing i can say for a fact about the 2018 raiders is that we suck at defending a lead

User avatar
Ultima
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6858
Joined: January 18, 2005, 9:46 pm
Favourite Player: Croker
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Ultima » May 13, 2018, 11:15 pm

Stuarts kills everyone. 2016 they were all fresh. Austin was just into Green, got 5/8 of the year. Hodgson was just into Green, was leading the Dally M's early on but then he got a bit too much Stuart into him and started to drop off, followed up by a horror year for all of them...

Stuart can pick players to sign but once they arrive they slowly get all their talent and creatively sapped out of them with boring game plans and lack of coaching ability...
Get Stuart to realise he is holding the club back and step down to player manager!

User avatar
Roger Kenworthy
Steve Walters
Posts: 7644
Joined: January 7, 2005, 10:18 pm
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Roger Kenworthy » May 14, 2018, 7:28 am

Sezer just looks rushed in everything he does. So his plays wind up looking either pre-conceived or rushed. I don't really know if you can coach somebody to slow down and play with a more measured approach.

User avatar
Pigman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21924
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm
Favourite Player: Nick Cotric

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Pigman » May 14, 2018, 8:14 am

Roger Kenworthy wrote:
May 14, 2018, 7:28 am
Sezer just looks rushed in everything he does. So his plays wind up looking either pre-conceived or rushed. I don't really know if you can coach somebody to slow down and play with a more measured approach.
Cartwright managed it. So did Henry in his one year.
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR, Tinfoil hatted Gangers & Woody, anyone in Raiders HQ who can point to QBN on a map....

Matt wrote:
July 18, 2018, 3:49 pm
Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
Prepare the cannon!

raiderskater
John Ferguson
Posts: 2211
Joined: July 26, 2015, 8:24 pm
Favourite Player: Croker, Wighton, Baptiste
Location: The Land of Lime Green

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by raiderskater » May 14, 2018, 8:26 am

Considering how well Sezer has otherwise played this year, this thread is somewhat hysterical. Come on, yes, the guy had an absolute glaringly awful shocker of a game yesterday at the worst possible time, but that doesn't mean we should suddenly ditch him like a hot potato.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)

User avatar
Roger Kenworthy
Steve Walters
Posts: 7644
Joined: January 7, 2005, 10:18 pm
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Roger Kenworthy » May 14, 2018, 9:03 am

I can't believe people actually think Sezer has been anything special this year. Is that how low our standards for halves are?

sprintman
Glenn Lazarus
Posts: 398
Joined: July 11, 2015, 5:57 pm
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley
Location: Canberra

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by sprintman » May 14, 2018, 9:26 am

Sezer coached by the vampire. It happens...

User avatar
Northern Raider
Laurie Daley
Posts: 19705
Joined: June 19, 2007, 8:17 am
Favourite Player: Dean Lance
Location: Greener pastures

Re: Pull Sezer’s offer

Post by Northern Raider » May 14, 2018, 9:34 am

Roger Kenworthy wrote:I can't believe people actually think Sezer has been anything special this year. Is that how low our standards for halves are?
I don't think anybody was saying he's been outstanding. All thats happened is he proved he was our best option after starting off as backup hooker. He had a stinker last night but otherwise has been fairly solid since moving back to the halves.

We still need to upgrade the position as our current options are poor. As Pigman says though, might not matter who we get while Sticky runs the ship.

Sent from my SM-G955F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.

Post Reply