watching raiders to reduce stress, that doesn't sound accurate

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Off topic

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Yeah I’d best be avoiding watching Raiders to reduce stress.

Grab a cold one, throw some Dave Matthews on, relax on the couch. Start with 41, then Dancing Nancies, then just let the playlist decide the sequence.
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Re: Off topic

Post by bonehead »

30km on the pushy, a couple of vodkas by the weber and admire my buffalo fighting off the African black beetle whilst the footy is on the phone, my daughter chilling with a book next to me, not the worst Sunday.

Edrick The Entertainer
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Classic Boners
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

It was a good day.

Silverside in the slow cooker, Hasselbeck potatoes, a spirited raiders performance and a about 3 vodkas with lemon
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

It was a good day.

Silverside in the slow cooker, Hasselbeck potatoes, a spirited raiders performance and a about 3 vodkas with lemon
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Yeah mine was productive. Started decorating Fui Bub’s room. We’re getting an outdoor kitchen built as our last big pre-Bub splurge, so moved the old BBQ out of the way in prep.

Have stopped drinking while Mrs Fui can’t, so it wrapped up with a Ginger Beer in the backyard.
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

There is a lot of objectionable **** you've posted dubs... silverside in the slow cooker being a positive might be the worst... good grief!
My old man loved silverside and i **** hate it... it's the worst meat in the world. I had to eat way too much of that **** as a kid. :lol:
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Nah I could do silverside everyday, but I get it Bot. Can’t eat Pavlova for the same reason.

Nickman's love of NSW
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Silverside in the weber kettle is a game changer

Edrick The Entertainer
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Botman wrote: February 25, 2024, 8:50 pm There is a lot of objectionable **** you've posted dubs... silverside in the slow cooker being a positive might be the worst... good grief!
My old man loved silverside and i **** hate it... it's the worst meat in the world. I had to eat way too much of that **** as a kid. :lol:
It was delicious!

My grandfather used to cook a great lambs fry back in the day.

Personally i can't stand lamb. Lived off lamb chops for 6 years at boarding school, and the smell of them make me gag

Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

Ever tried crumbed lambs brains dubs?

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

This place is woke.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Nah.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Off topic

Little dude’s hit the 22 week mark. We have this app that gives you an idea on his size, but I’m questioning it. Last month it’s been
19 - Mango
20 - Sweet Potato
21 - Banana
22 - Papaya

I think he’s shrinking. No way is a banana bigger than a Sweet Potato! Also have no idea what a Papaya is, other that Hank Scorpio’s Popeye / Papaya Simpsons gag.

I tried a Disney one that said he’s the size of Cinderella’s slipper. Who knows what her shoe size is?!

Nickman's love of NSW
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

FuiFui BradBrad wrote:Little dude’s hit the 22 week mark. We have this app that gives you an idea on his size, but I’m questioning it. Last month it’s been
19 - Mango
20 - Sweet Potato
21 - Banana
22 - Papaya

I think he’s shrinking. No way is a banana bigger than a Sweet Potato! Also have no idea what a Papaya is, other that Hank Scorpio’s Popeye / Papaya Simpsons gag.

I tried a Disney one that said he’s the size of Cinderella’s slipper. Who knows what her shoe size is?!
Apparently cindergorilla's(I grew up on muddle headed wombat) shoe size is very specific!

Edrick The Entertainer
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Did you assume Cinderella's gender?

-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

Back in 2017 I bought a Kilometrico pen and it’s dead after 714m.

Not happy..
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Enjoying St Patrick's day with the FIL.
Guinness, pretzels and some good weather. Life is better after a Raiders win

FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

FuiFui BradBrad wrote:Little dude’s hit the 22 week mark. We have this app that gives you an idea on his size, but I’m questioning it. Last month it’s been
19 - Mango
20 - Sweet Potato
21 - Banana
22 - Papaya

He’s a carrot now. Definitely shrinking

Nickman's love of NSW
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

dubby wrote:Enjoying St Patrick's day with the FIL.
Guinness, pretzels and some good weather. Life is better after a Raiders win
had a mate's 40th Saturday then kicked on with the IL's, couldn't really see the footy but enough to see the score.
Smilin all week

Edrick The Entertainer