The Video Game Thread

Discuss music, movies, TV shows and video games

Moderator: GH Moderators

Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by Botman »

Ive had to take tonight off because my wife is annoyed how much im playing... and im furious about it.
All i want to do right now is find some god damn ancient cores and complete this side mission.. tomorrow, tomorrow ill play again
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Pfft... I've racked up nearly 300 hours on Elden Ring in the last year. Now there's a game.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

I still play red dead 2 if I'm taking the time to play, I'm in my 4th play through trying to do absolutely everything this time

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Yeah it’s taken me 10 or so years, but I finally finished the main in Skyrim. That game never ages.
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

bonehead wrote:I still play red dead 2 if I'm taking the time to play, I'm in my 4th play through trying to do absolutely everything this time

I saw Red Dead 1 on sale recently and nearly got it. These days I’ll play up until you need to meet Thomas Downes and straight up not do that quest, for Arthur’s sake
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
bonehead wrote:I still play red dead 2 if I'm taking the time to play, I'm in my 4th play through trying to do absolutely everything this time

I saw Red Dead 1 on sale recently and nearly got it. These days I’ll play up until you need to meet Thomas Downes and straight up not do that quest, for Arthur’s sake
I've got red dead 1 but haven't played it due to the graphics, boneyjr played a bit but gave up

Edrick The Entertainer
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:Yeah it’s taken me 10 or so years, but I finally finished the main in Skyrim. That game never ages.
Skyrim was the second game I picked after getting the ps5. Was pretty cool but I enjoyed witcher 3 more and Elden ring too. I have red dead 2 but haven't even touched it yet. Also untouched is God of war. Tempted to grab Ghosts of Tsushima too but not sure when I'd get to it.
Shoving it in your face since 2017
LimeGreenMachine
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Ethan Strange

Post by LimeGreenMachine »

I've just started Witcher 3, so far its ok. Loved RD1 but RD2 was boring and I couldn't get going in Ghosts of Tsushima.
I've not long played Prey, thought it was a brilliant fun game. thinking of getting Dead Space outside of that there isn't really much coming out that I'm liking for PS5
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

The new Zelda game came out on the switch and my kids really wanted it, so we got it on the weekend... i cant put the **** down... such an incredible game