Having trouble activating your account?

The number one Canberra Raiders supporters website... thegh.com.au

Moderator: GH Moderators

The Greenhouse

Having trouble activating your account?

Post by The Greenhouse »

Some members have reported difficulties when activating their accounts, as some email services appear to be treating the activation email sent by The Greenhouse as "junk" mail.

If this happens... check your junk mail folder...

If you still have problems... try with another email address, if you have one...

And if all fails, send an email to The Greenhouse administrators:

the.greenhouse.forum@gmail.com

and we'll arrange to activate your account. You will need to advise us of the user name you've attempted to register, and convince us you are a real Raiders fan!

Posts from new users are subject to moderation before they show on the forum. This is necessary to prevent spammers. Once you successfully make a small number of approved posts, you will be able to post without moderator approval. We're sorry for this, but it's proven to be necessary to halt spammers.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Re: Having trouble activating your account?

Post by Seiffert82 »

I know of at least one person who isn't getting a response to emails about account activation issues.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

Add me to the list. I cannot log on via a PC. Luckily Tapatalk has kept me logged in on my phone.

I’ve requested to reset my password but email never arrives and is not in junk folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

No emails are coming in on it. Ask them to check they have the email address correct: the.greenhouse.forum@gmail.com. You might also suggest to them that they check their junk mail for the activation email first.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Rick wrote: March 21, 2024, 6:53 pm Add me to the list. I cannot log on via a PC. Luckily Tapatalk has kept me logged in on my phone.

I’ve requested to reset my password but email never arrives and is not in junk folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send an email to the.greenhouse.forum@gmail.com and we will reset it for you.