Sharks 13+
19%

Total votes: 27

Bluesbrother
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: 2024 Rd 4 v Sharks: Teams and Previews

Post by Bluesbrother »

Botman wrote: March 25, 2024, 6:30 pm 13+ is a margin bet... it's the difference between what we score and what they score, meaning defence has equal weightin. 13+ isnt an attacking state

Last year we averaged 20.5 points per game scored
Through 3 games we have averaged 23.3... we're a tick over a penalty goal better this year

Last year we averaged 27.3 points per game conceded
Through 3 games we have averaged 14 points per game conceded

The driving force of the 13+ margin victories has not been attack, quite clearly it's been defence. Of which Levi is a statistically poor performer in.
Good post.

I don't think it's just down to points though. Our attack is much better to the eye IMO. We seem a much faster team. Tackle breaks and line breaks PG would be interesting to have a look at.

Additionally, I'd argue that our improved defence is aided by our improved attack. We're moving teams around, turning the ball over in much better positions.

I'd like to give Levi more time. I'd like to see Starling in NSW Cup and if Woolford is playing as well as what's being suggested give him a go. He is a different player to Levi whereas Levi and Starlin are similar players for mine.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

I reckon our defensive improvment has has more to do with

a) replacing one of the worst defensive fullbacks in the comp with literally anyone
b) not having a broken Jarrod Croker playing at centre
c) a broken Elliott Whitehead being on the field for only 34 out of 180 available minutes
d) put a legitimate lock in at #13 over the front rower masquerading as a lock

That's significant upgrades at two edge spots, the middle and the last line which includes superior positioning and organisation.
I dont think the hooker has a great deal to do with it myself.
Conor
Simon Woolford
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Conor »

Botman wrote:I reckon our defensive improvment has has more to do with

a) replacing one of the worst defensive fullbacks in the comp with literally anyone
c) a broken Elliott Whitehead being on the field for only 34 out of 180 available minutes

That's significant upgrades at two edge spots, the middle and the last line which includes superior positioning and organisation.
All of that (though tbf, Horsburgh did pretty well at 13), plus we are also defending less because we don’t have a five-eighth making 3 unforced errors a game.

We’re fitter and the squad has improved in key positions, but it’s amazing what a difference not turning the ball over every other set has made.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Hors was really solid as a #13 and i've got not a lot of bad to say about him... but there is no question IMO Smithies is having a pretty significant impact in terms of his workrate defensively. I think one feature of our early season defence has been how we've been quite good defending inside out and getting numbers in cover defence

I think Smithies is a really big part of that in a way Hors couldnt be.
BadnMean
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: chicka

Post by BadnMean »

Botman wrote: March 25, 2024, 7:14 pm I reckon our defensive improvment has has more to do with

True.
The defensive stats for Levi v the comp at hooker this season aren't great at a glance. And they get worse when you adjust for minutes played/tackles made.

It doesn't fit the convenient way too label fit strong Levi and soft looking Woolford but Woolf was one of the most efficent tacklers and lowest try/break causes at hooker across the comp last season. Whatever else you think, he wasn't getting beat and wasn't dropping off tackles.
Regs Revolution
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki

Post by Regs Revolution »

Botman wrote: March 25, 2024, 7:34 pm Hors was really solid as a #13 and i've got not a lot of bad to say about him... but there is no question IMO Smithies is having a pretty significant impact in terms of his workrate defensively. I think one feature of our early season defence has been how we've been quite good defending inside out and getting numbers in cover defence

This. I can’t recall this season where we’ve conceded a try to a sweeping backline move. Happy to be proven wrong.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Knights: Friz was a nice short ball against a 12 man outfit, Hasting just a dummy and go... no numbers issues
Tigers: Api from hooker barge over, nice set move for Fainu... neither a numbers issue, though i think the Fainu try exposed some lazy inside defenders, it's OK. It happens.
Warriors: AFB through a misread as a double lead play, Metcalf try... the numbers were there! we rallied exactly how i want but we got lazy and dropped off through the middle, Hosking in particular, then RTS'd as he ran through about 3-4 defenders.

Numbers out wide were not an issue on any try conceded this year
Green Blogger
Simon Woolford

Post by Green Blogger »

Botman wrote: March 25, 2024, 7:14 pm I reckon our defensive improvment has has more to do with

Haven’t we also changed defensive coaches? Wasn’t Madge in charge of defence last year?
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Green Blogger wrote: March 25, 2024, 8:43 pm
Haven’t we also changed defensive coaches? Wasn’t Madge in charge of defence last year?
We have and i am on record as saying i think our defensive issues last year were personnnel related. I dont think it was structural
But others did think it was that and felt we'd improve with a new defensive coach, so it's worth pointing out that could absolutely be pointed to as a major contributing factor. I never want to discount the impact of coaching. It matters. More than most care to admit.
Hong Kong Raider
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Post by Hong Kong Raider »

benda wrote: March 25, 2024, 2:41 pm I was watching Manly and Parra yesterday. Whilst I think we can grind well, it's clear to be compete against the better sides, we need go have consistency in our squad and develop combinations in attack.

We dont have the game to score most of the tries both teams scored.

What I would consider:
- Lock in Hosking in the starting side and play him 80m. Build some combinations on that side.
- Savage to play more fullback, if not ready for 80m- at very least give him more time there, esp in attack. Use this year as a development year for him there.
- Whitehead to prop, since we know he will get picked regardless.
- Finally, get good practice in offering more in attack. With this I'd focus on offloads (like Parra did yesterday) and our backs running more specific lines in attack.

I actually, probably naively, believe we are a solid top 8 side who on our attack with more attack could challenge the top sides.

Overall we have a really solid squad.
I agree we need to improve on our attacking options. I was thinking about Savage as a FB when I was watching the Parra v Manly game, how both sides had speed and can use width, in particular Manly. If we can get Savage involved more by playing him at FB, there's an upside. Get him coming through the middle running off Smithies or a forward. We cannot carry Hoppa and Cotric anymore if we want to go to another level. Other teams just have more weapons than us and I hope Ricky sees that.

I also want to see offloads. With Horse back, if Ricky plays Ata and Mooney, we really have a skillful forward pack. I don't see how Whitehead fits in now. Ata as shown v Wests can play edge forward in case of injury during a game.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Can add to that an edge defender with speed. Savage gets to AFB in time because of speed.
Regs Revolution
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki

Post by Regs Revolution »

NSW Cup on the weekend:

Trey Mooney
17 runs, 197m, 99 post contact
28 tackles, 2 missed, 2 TBs
57 minutes

Ata Mariota
13 runs, 189m, 65 post contact
15 tackles, 0 missed, 4 TBs
55 minutes

Horse
12 runs, 151m, 64 post contact
34 tackles, 2 missed, 5 TBs
64 mins (first stint 50 mins)

These guys must be in the team.

Last week the majority of people were disappointed in seeing EW starting, for me, the biggest let down was Ata dropped. He must be in the team. Non negotiable.
RedRaider
Laurie Daley

Post by RedRaider »

Bluesbrother wrote: March 25, 2024, 6:04 pm
Botman wrote: March 25, 2024, 5:48 pm
Bluesbrother wrote: March 25, 2024, 5:36 pm
Botman wrote: March 25, 2024, 5:06 pm
Bluesbrother wrote: March 25, 2024, 5:04 pm

Based on what? Your opinion?
And you saying he'd be in the mix for those clubs is also based on... drum roll please... your opinion?
See how that works? :lol:
That's the point though. You don't like Levi so you notice all the negative things he does. It's called confirmation bias.

He is an average NRL player but so are all those guys at those clubs. Except Smith. He is an outstanding player, just not an outstanding 9.
That's is the point though is it? Because you like Stuart so you never see or acknowledge his short comings. It's called confirmation bias.
See how that works? See how all your arguments can so very easily be turned around and pointed straight back at you?

You say he's an average NRL player, that's an opinion.
I say he's a below average NRL player, that's an opinion.
You cant dismiss my view on the basis is it is just an opinion without dismissing your own. At which point, why bother posting at all if opinions shouldnt be put forward and discussed?

I have an opinion, you have an opinion, every poster on this site has an opinion, the coach has an opinion!
And yes the coach has more information from which to base his opinion on but as we've seen time and time again, that has stopped the coach from being wrong before and as has also been shown time and time again, missing some information has not stopped people on this forum from being right before either.
We can go on about it but it come back to Woolford vs Levi. Right now, we are playing better football than any period where Woolford has been our 9. 9 touches the ball more than any other player so it's fair to say Danny is playing a role in our much improved attack.
I'd question that BB. 2022 Qualifying final with Woolf at Hooker and Xav at fullback the Raiders beat Storm 28-20 at AAMI Park. That has been the top performance over the past 2 seasons imo. Munster, Hughes, Brandon Smith and Grant all playing for the Storm as well as the Bromwich brothers, NAS, Kaufusi, Olam and Coates. What a match by the Raiders.
I expect DL to be picked by Sticky again today, but I hope he improves on his display last week where three times in the first half he passed to grass and not a Raiders player. That is not good from a dummy half. Also I know against the Knights that 3 of the 5 tries were scored after he had left the field. Against Tigers there were 4 tries scored while he was on the field but one was where Kris took a penalty tap and gave it to Xav for a try where he took no part. Similar for the Strange try, it was all about Ethan doing his thing.
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

Botman wrote: March 25, 2024, 7:34 pm Hors was really solid as a #13 and i've got not a lot of bad to say about him... but there is no question IMO Smithies is having a pretty significant impact in terms of his workrate defensively. I think one feature of our early season defence has been how we've been quite good defending inside out and getting numbers in cover defence

You're 100% right

Smithies has made 113 tackles and is 13th in the NRL for tackles made.

That's a huge influence on our defence
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
pickles
Ruben Wiki

Post by pickles »

The best teams this season are definitely able to get out of their own end with quick switches of the ball and it is something that we haven't got going yet this year. It needs to be crisp and fast and that starts with a crisp wide pass from the hooker, probably to one of the halves.

It was clear against the Warriors that they were eating up our one out running coming off our own line. A lot of runners didn't seem to have support either which makes it even easier for the defence.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Regs Revolution wrote: March 25, 2024, 10:44 pm NSW Cup on the weekend:

Trey Mooney
17 runs, 197m, 99 post contact
28 tackles, 2 missed, 2 TBs
57 minutes

Ata Mariota
13 runs, 189m, 65 post contact
15 tackles, 0 missed, 4 TBs
55 minutes

Horse
12 runs, 151m, 64 post contact
34 tackles, 2 missed, 5 TBs
64 mins (first stint 50 mins)

These guys must be in the team.

Last week the majority of people were disappointed in seeing EW starting, for me, the biggest let down was Ata dropped. He must be in the team. Non negotiable.
Horse is a current SOO rep and is a cert to come back in. Mariota has consistently out performed Guler in recent times and I can't understand the reasoning behind Guler getting in ahead of him.

Saulo vs Mooney is not as clear cut. I prefer Mooney and believe he has a much higher ceiling. Saulo has been solid in limited minutes and he's probably out best defensive prop.
His tackle efficiency would be up there with some of the best in the NRL. Biggest issue is we need more impact from our bench middles when Tapine and Paps leave the field. Mooney provides more in that department IMO which is why I'd give him the nod.

We're still talking 3 into 2 (assuming Ricky persists with Whitehead) so Horse and Mariota should be the picks.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

assuming we're stuck with EW, and thus we need Hosking on the bench, it is 3 into 2
In order to show Mooney and Ata they are big parts of our future, i'd like to see them in a rotation...

Every two weeks they swap between NSW Cup playing big minutes to keep them fit and firing and the bench role in FG.
Injuries, suspension and rep duties will open up opportunities for them both to get into the FG side, or if the rotation is working well and everyone is happy, that becomes to door to opportunities for Saulo/Guler

But the EW situation is really a sticking point. We've seen Ata Mariota play 30ish minutes at edge forward and we've now seen EW play 30ish minutes at edge forward... even accounting for the fact Ata Mariota was playing out of position, anyone want to tell me EW was better in his time than Ata?
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

EW is not going anywhere, and that is not ideal, but it is reality.

I like the idea of rotating Ata and Mooney and only using Guler when absolutely necessary. I just think they would have more impact than Emre does. Saulo is not a huge-meter eater. But he has a fast PTB and is defensively good.

Rotating Hors, Ata, Saulo, Mooney shows how incredible our forward depth is! (Not forgetting Hosking.)
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
benda
Brett Mullins

Post by benda »

dubby wrote: March 26, 2024, 10:36 am EW is not going anywhere, and that is not ideal, but it is reality.

I like the idea of rotating Ata and Mooney and only using Guler when absolutely necessary. I just think they would have more impact than Emre does. Saulo is not a huge-meter eater. But he has a fast PTB and is defensively good.

Rotating Hors, Ata, Saulo, Mooney shows how incredible our forward depth is! (Not forgetting Hosking.)
I agree with your post totally.

Hosking can't be considered a bench or depth player. The guy is an absolute gun. For me it's simply a non negotiable having him hold his spot for 80m.

I firmly believe we need to stick with a team from here and focus on development.

I cant believe I'm saying this, but we have a great opportunity this year if we can develop more in attack and not lean on grinding week on week. Our "average player" is much better than that of most sides in the comp.
CrabLord
Noa Nadruku

Post by CrabLord »

The coach has egg on his face re. The second rower selections.

Last year we had four players start at edge forward. We should omit CHN for obvious reasons.

Young and EW have shown themselves to be stiff players that lack any sort of angle change attacking and at best have the occasional lapse in defence.

The fourth player who started on the edge last year was Corey Horsburgh. And he showed how the position should be played where he tore the hell out of the south Sydney defence, with attacking unpredictability and good line changes.

Now obviously the horse is best used as a prop, so I am not making a case for him to start at 12 this week. But what we have seen of Hosking has been similar. Dynamic in attack and a real game changer. In defence he has had a couple of clangers, but no worse than the two incumbents.

The obvious odd man out is EW and I do not believe we can carry him even on the bench as both Ata and the horse have shown themselves in the last year adequate to fill in at the position.

I cannot believe we are seemingly having a repeat of the continued selection of a self imposed road hump in the aging captain who has earned the respect of the boys (ticket sales to Facebook fans)

I can take solace if it’s a business decision to sell whitehead t shirts for retirement and sell out the stadium again, I can at least understand it. Not agree, but understand. It would just be nice to have the belief we AT SOME POINT were equipping ourselves with the best chance to win games, not handicapping ourselves.
Rickmando
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Ricky Stuart

Post by Rickmando »

I don’t understand the “it is what it is”/ “we’re stuck with Whitehead” mentality either.

This is a stinker of a decision - 100% made by the coach- to give the armband to a guy who clearly hasn’t been up to NRL standard for 2-3 years. Why are we giving a free pass? Are we really that passive and mired in mediocrity as a fanbase?
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

I mean we're openly talking about it, expressing frustration at it and pointing out the ridiculousness of it... what more can one do as a fan?
Do we organise a demonstration at training? Game day banners? Do we storm HQ, take Jed hostage and demand changes in exchange for his freedom?

We don't pick the team. Stuart's going to pick him and there is nothing we fans can do about it. It is indeed, what it is. We're going to have to deal with EW in this footy team a little while longer. Though i do anticipate a few stints on the sidelines due to soft tissue injuries sustained at training
Bluesbrother
Brett Mullins

Post by Bluesbrother »

If it gets that bad he will be dropped.

Right now though he is our number 3 backrower and his minutes on the weekend reflected that status. You need 3 backrowers in the 17 so unless there is someone in cup doing better in that position it's Whiteheads to lose.

Ata, Mooney, Guler and Saulo aren't in competition for a spot with Whitehead. They're up against Papalii, Tapine, Hors and Smithies.
NoMan
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Boogz

Post by NoMan »

Except he played minutes in the middle, so they are competing with him and he isn't in the top 15 middles.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Rickmando wrote: March 26, 2024, 12:39 pm I don’t understand the “it is what it is”/ “we’re stuck with Whitehead” mentality either.

This is a stinker of a decision - 100% made by the coach- to give the armband to a guy who clearly hasn’t been up to NRL standard for 2-3 years. Why are we giving a free pass? Are we really that passive and mired in mediocrity as a fanbase?
Like Bot said, what can we do?

Circle of control, circle of influence, and we have absolutely zero control or influence regarding team selections.

Raiders_Pat
John Ferguson

Post by Raiders_Pat »

Bluesbrother wrote: March 26, 2024, 12:53 pm If it gets that bad he will be dropped.

Right now though he is our number 3 backrower and his minutes on the weekend reflected that status. You need 3 backrowers in the 17 so unless there is someone in cup doing better in that position it's Whiteheads to lose.

Ata, Mooney, Guler and Saulo aren't in competition for a spot with Whitehead. They're up against Papalii, Tapine, Hors and Smithies.
Firstly, Whitehead played 20 minutes at second row and 14 minutes at lock, taking those minutes directly away from Hosking and Smithies. Secondly, are you able to explain why we need 3 backrowers in the 17 when we have 2 who are capable of playing 80 mins and taking into consideration that we have really only played 2 backrowers in our 17 for the past however many years we've had Stuart as our coach?
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Levi comeback epitomises Raiders' grit in 2024

Well-travelled hooker Danny Levi’s early-season renaissance has been a microcosm of Canberra’s gritty, expectations-defying start to 2024.

“It’s something you can’t fault the boys on, the effort areas – they are always putting in on that side of things,” Levi said after the Round 3 defeat in Christchurch. “There’s obviously a lot of things we need to fix up – a few too many errors – but it’s still early rounds and plenty of time to fix it up. What it comes down to is just working hard for each other – and we’ve got such a good group of boys here, they want to work hard for each other.”

Read more: https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/03/26/lev ... t-in-2024/
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Well-travelled hooker Danny Levi’s early-season renaissance has been a microcosm of Canberra’s gritty, expectations-defying start to 2024.
Who on earth writes this jibber? :lol:

Azza
Laurie Daley

Post by Azza »

Next we will be hearing quotes from Sun Tzu
Rickmando
John Ferguson

Post by Rickmando »

Azza wrote: March 26, 2024, 1:43 pm Next we will be hearing quotes from Sun Tzu
Fantastic call back!
Rickmando
John Ferguson

Post by Rickmando »

Botman wrote: March 26, 2024, 12:45 pm I mean we're openly talking about it, expressing frustration at it and pointing out the ridiculousness of it... what more can one do as a fan?
Do we organise a demonstration at training? Game day banners? Do we storm HQ, take Jed hostage and demand changes in exchange for his freedom?

We don't pick the team. Stuart's going to pick him and there is nothing we fans can do about it. It is indeed, what it is. We're going to have to deal with EW in this footy team a little while longer. Though i do anticipate a few stints on the sidelines due to soft tissue injuries sustained at training
There’s always levers to pull. Just hand waving away Stuart’s indefinite tenure as an inevitable cross for Raiders fans to bear forever more doesn’t exactly work either.

I stopped giving the club money for jam in the form of memberships, merchandise and (for the most part) attendance a number of years ago. I’ll watch the Raiders away rather than at home.

Hey I’m just one person, but when you want change badly enough you put your money where your mouth is.

And btw it very much sucks to not be 100% invested in the club that I love. But I’ve hated the direction it’s been taken in - so I’ll hit them the only place they care about seemingly, the bank balance.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Azza wrote: March 26, 2024, 1:43 pm Next we will be hearing quotes from Sun Tzu
Danny Levi is Swift as the wind. Quiet as the forest. Conquers like the fire. Steady as the mountain.

The Greenhouse
Don Furner

Post by The Greenhouse »

2024 Rd 4 NRL teams: Raiders v Sharks

Canberra Raiders v Cronulla Sharks
Sunday 31 March, 6:15pm
Shark Park
Tickets: Limited tickets available
TV coverage: Fox League Channel 502
Radio coverage: ABC, Mix106.3, 2CC

The Canberra Raiders have named their team for their Easter Sunday clash against the Cronulla Sharks. Raider #322 Jordan Rapana will play his 200th match for the Green Machine on Sunday, while Sebastian Kris returns to the team in the centres this weekend after missing round three through concussion.

Albert Hopoate will not play this weekend after sustaining some minor burns to his right arm in a cooking accident on Monday night. He will be replaced on the wing by James Schiller who will play his first NRL game of the season after impressing in the trials and NSW Cup. Hopoate is expected to be available for selection in round five.

Ata Mariota also returns to the NRL team this weekend in place of Emre Guler, who will play for the Raiders NSW Cup team this weekend. With several NRL quality forwards available for selection, the coaching staff have elected to give Guler the opportunity to play bigger minutes in NSW Cup. Trey Mooney and Corey Horsburgh have been added to the Raiders extended squad alongside Kaeo Weekes, Nick Cotric and Zac Woolford.

Canberra Raiders media

Canberra Raiders

1. Jordan Rapana
2. James Schiller
3. Matt Timoko
4. Sebastian Kris
5. Xavier Savage
6. Ethan Strange
7. Jamal Fogarty
8. Josh Papalii
9. Danny Levi
10. Joe Tapine
11. Hudson Young
12. Elliott Whitehead
13. Morgan Smithies

14. Tom Starling
15. Ata Mariota
16. Zac Hosking
17. Pasami Saulo

18. Trey Mooney
19. Corey Horsburgh
20. Kaeo Weekes
21. Zac Woolford
22. Nick Cotric

Injury/Suspension
Albert Hopoate, Burns (Round 5)
Corey Harawira-Naera, Seizure (TBA)

Cronulla Sharks

1. William Kennedy
2. Sione Katoa
3. Jesse Ramien
4. Kayal Iro
5. Ronaldo Mulitalo
6. Braydon Trindall
7. Nicho Hynes
8. Thomas Hazelton
9. Blayke Brailey
10. Oregon Kaufusi
11. Siosifa Talakai
12. Teig Wilton
13. Cameron McInnes

14. Daniel Atkinson
15. Jack Williams
16. Billy Burns
17. Tuku Hau Tapuha

18. Jayden Berrell
19. Blake Hosking
20. Samuel Stonestreet
21. Niwhai Puru
22. Max Bradbury

Injury/Suspension
Braden Hamlin-Uele, Knee (TBA)
Briton Nikora, Suspension (Round 5)
Dale Finucane, Facial fracture (Round 6-8)
Toby Rudolph, Ankle (Round 7-10)
Royce Hunt, Calf (Round 8)
Jesse Colquhoun, Foot (Indefinite)

Officials

Referee: Todd Smith
Touch judges: Kasey Badger, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video referee: Gerard Sutton

Match Hashtags: #NRL #WeareRaiders #NRLSharksRaiders

NSW Cup teams: Click here
Jersey Flegg teams: Click here
Junior Representative teams: Click here
The Greenhouse score update service
Raiders_Pat
John Ferguson

Post by Raiders_Pat »

I predict Kris in for Cotric and Horsburgh in for Saulo as the only changes
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

In my opinion Saulo has been effective, better than Emre anyway.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock: