The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Lucy
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Tarps

Lucy's back

Post by Lucy »

Hi.

It's been a while. I thought on the eve of the 2024 season I should check in and say hi to all my fellow masochists.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Re: Lucy's Back

Post by Dr Zaius »

**** you and **** the **** horse that you rode in on
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

If I wasn’t currently sitting at a bar with the two people who have posted in this thread I’d probably have a stronger opinion
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Dr Zaius wrote: February 10, 2024, 8:13 pm **** you and **** the **** horse that you rode in on
Jacky Boi is gone so maybe a new lease of life for Luce
But with the greatest level of love and respect to my good friend, i concur with this message
:lol:
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Re: Lucy's back

Post by bonehead »

happy new season grandpa

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer
Lucy
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Tarps

Post by Lucy »

bonehead wrote:happy new season grandpa

Love you Image

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

OH, FOR THE LOVE OF **** **** ****, YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO BE **** **** **** JOKING.

Welcome back, Lucy, you absokute ****

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

I give it 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

gerg wrote:I give it 3 days.

I've circumvented process and just banned him. I mean, what's the point?

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

T_R wrote:
gerg wrote:I give it 3 days.

I've circumvented process and just banned him. I mean, what's the point?

3 hours then?

Shoving it in your face since 2017
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Actually nice to see the cameo

And for anyone outraged, I didn't ban him. Not even sure I remember how.

gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

I’m outraged that you didn’t ban.
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

I love Lucy

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

This place is woke.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

gangrenous wrote:I’m outraged that you didn’t ban.
I DONT REMEMBER HOW, DAMMIT

Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

T_R wrote: February 12, 2024, 8:33 pm

Sub me in coach, i can got this! i can do it man
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

T_R wrote:

Let’s see if there is
Something I can do that will
Jog your memory
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

gangrenous wrote:
T_R wrote:

Let’s see if there is
Something I can do that will
Jog your memory

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Lucy's back

Post by The Nickman »

After the last three days on the Gold Coast with this punishing character, and as I sit on the airport train contemplating the long slog home, I can honestly tell you I hate this man with every fiber of my being
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

The Nickman wrote:After the last three days on the Gold Coast with this punishing character, and as I sit on the airport train contemplating the long slog home, I can honestly tell you I hate this man with every fiber of my being
Hang on. I took share* advice from you on the tail end of a three day Lucy bender????

* As in equities. Nothing to do with spicing up the ol' TR marriage

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

T_R wrote:
The Nickman wrote:After the last three days on the Gold Coast with this punishing character, and as I sit on the airport train contemplating the long slog home, I can honestly tell you I hate this man with every fiber of my being
Hang on. I took share* advice from you on the tail end of a three day Lucy bender????

Mate, it takes two people to give bad advice.

One to give the advice on the back of/during a three day Lucy bender

And one to listen
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

T_R wrote:

Where do you think that he got the tip from?
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Dr Zaius wrote:
T_R wrote:

Where do you think that he got the tip from?
I'd be checking on Albi, I'm not sure on how he took the share advice and is probably now sharing your wine cellar

Edrick The Entertainer