SURVIVOR POLL IV: Top ten greatest ever Raiders

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Which two players must leave the island?

Gary Belcher
5%
Brad Clyde
2%
Jason Croker
14%
Laurie Daley
No votes
John Ferguson
18%
Glenn Lazarus
20%
Mal Meninga
No votes
Brett Mullins
29%
Josh Papalii
6%
Ricky Stuart
2%
Steve Walters
3%
Ruben Wiki
3%

Total votes: 66

greeneyed
Don Furner

Re: SURVIVOR POLL IV: Top ten greatest ever Raiders

Post by greeneyed »

Poll declared. It’s goodbye to Brett Mullins and Glenn Lazarus. Now we vote for the top ten in order.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Next vote should be tight between Chicka and Toots if this poll is anything to go by
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Botman wrote: June 29, 2022, 7:51 pm Next vote should be tight between Chicka and Toots if this poll is anything to go by
Basically, Furner has been replaced by Papalii on the list. I don’t really see Papalii’s record as challenging Ferguson or Croker myself. But Chicka and Croker were 10 and 8 last time.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

greeneyed wrote: June 29, 2022, 8:34 pm
Botman wrote: June 29, 2022, 7:51 pm Next vote should be tight between Chicka and Toots if this poll is anything to go by
Basically, Furner has been replaced by Papalii on the list. I don’t really see Papalii’s record as challenging Ferguson or Croker myself. But Chicka and Croker were 10 and 8 last time.
His record might not challenge Furner's either pending on how you consider premierships and a CMM. But no question Papalii is a better player than Furner. So i believe Papa replacing Furner is the right call.

I think we're right into 4 very clear tiers now and how they end up within the tiers is anyones guess but:

Tier 4: Papalii, Chicka, Croker
Tier 3: Wiki, Belcher
Tier 2: Stuart, Clyde, Daley, Walters
Tier 1: Mal
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Botman wrote: June 29, 2022, 8:42 pm
His record might not challenge Furner's either pending on how you consider premierships and a CMM. But no question Papalii is a better player than Furner. So i believe Papa replacing Furner is the right call.

I think we're right into 4 very clear tiers now and how they end up within the tiers is anyones guess but:

I think that’s pretty right. How can we agree? :shock:
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

greeneyed wrote: June 29, 2022, 10:07 pm
Botman wrote: June 29, 2022, 8:42 pm

I think that’s pretty right. How can we agree? :shock:
This is how we know it's truth... two people who have wildly different views on many aspects of football can come to this very clear agreement, despite our differing experiences and perspectives.
And look, honestly i think that tells us it's not that controversial. Ill eat my **** hat if the vote doesnt pan out exactly in those tiers.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Mullins doesn't even make the top 10?

This whole concept is **** stupid.