Josh Hodgson signs with Eels for 2023

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Wiki Special
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki

Re: Free to leave: Wests Tigers to offer Raiders star Josh Hodgson two-year deal

Post by Wiki Special »

Rick wrote: November 14, 2021, 11:25 am 400k is a lot of freight for a club to pay given the player seems to be the one pushing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely. It is laughable.
sprintman
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Re: Free to leave: Wests Tigers to offer Raiders star Josh Hodgson two-year deal

Post by sprintman »

The quicker this clown moves on the better for everybody.
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

Rick wrote: November 14, 2021, 11:25 am 400k is a lot of freight for a club to pay given the player seems to be the one pushing it.

Not really. I can't imagine Hodgson commanding much more than $500k on the free market give he's had back to back middle of the road seasons with a torn ACL thrown in for good measure.

The consensus here seems to be that the Tigers should be paying more to do us a favour. Not how the world works, Tigers are absolutely right to play hardball around the $500k mark. Some could even argue that's overs.
Old School Green
Dean Lance

Post by Old School Green »

Roger Kenworthy wrote: November 14, 2021, 5:04 pm

Not really. I can't imagine Hodgson commanding much more than $500k on the free market give he's had back to back middle of the road seasons with a torn ACL thrown in for good measure.

The consensus here seems to be that the Tigers should be paying more to do us a favour. Not how the world works, Tigers are absolutely right to play hardball around the $500k mark. Some could even argue that's overs.
Tigers play hardball…we should too. At the end of the day we can use him next year and he has to hook in if he wants a contract anywhere from 23 onwards.
I say dig the heals in, we don’t want him to
leave as such. Old mate manager Moses or whoever is doing his dealings these days can squeal all he wants. Facts are he is contracted here, can’t spit the dummy really or no one will be interested for 23 and we should absolutely make sure any deal is completely in our favour not his nor the tigers
87, 89, 90, 91, 94, 19
I was there. Go the Milk !!
Cranky Old Man
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Sam Backo

Post by Cranky Old Man »

The Tigers have every right to play hardball to further their interests, indeed it is their responsibility to do so, but those rights and responsibilities accrue to the Raiders equally. If the Tigers want Hodgson enough they have to poney up enough to acquire him, the Raiders should only pay as much as suits them and not a cent more. IN my opinion the Raiders should hang onto him unless (a) they have someone suitably equivalent in the works or (b) they feel his continued presence is so disruptive that it is worth paying whatever the Tigers wish to bw rid of him. I don't know if either (a) or (b) apply at the moment, but if we have to pay for Josh I would think we should use him rather than pay someone else to use him.
Cranky Old Man
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Sam Backo

Post by Cranky Old Man »

I see that I am in furious agreement with Old School Green.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Wiki Special wrote: November 14, 2021, 1:33 pm

Absolutely. It is laughable.
It's not really, we're talking a 10m salary cap. I was talking to a mate about this last night... lets assume two things, which i think we can safely
1. The club thinks Josh Hodgson is over the hill as a player
2. The club thinks Josh Hodgson could be a toxic influence on the squad if he's here in 2022 given he clearly doesnt want to be here and has publicly clashed with club and coach

Whether you agree with the club on those issues or not, that is the environment they feel they are operating in. So now given that is where the club feels they are at with Josh Hodgson...

1. 400k freight is 4% of the salary cap, however it opens up 5%, so it's a net positive as far as cap money is concerned
2. in terms of real money, the 10 mil is part of the grant given to us by the NRL, it's fake money as far as we're concerned, the club is not a dollar out of real money for doing that. It's money ear marked for playing the squad. The only real loss as far as the squad is concerned, is the loss of the player, and the fact we have 4% of "dead" cap... however that is likely viewed as being offset by having 500k freed up, which will create the a gain of opportunity mid season should someone emerge as a viable mid season recruit.

So from the club's perspective, they're paying 4%, to get 5% back and remove a potential malconent from the team
That's a good deal if they're right about Josh Hodgson being finished as a player.

Could it be better? Sure, i suspect that's why the deal isnt done yet. They've held out for a long time hoping for a better deal, but i firmly believe they'll make the best deal they can get prior to this getting too far into preseason, and if this that best deal, they'll take it.
And it'll be seen and judged based on the quality of our hooker play in 2022 vs what Josh Hodgson puts on the park

As for digging our heels in, we have. This is why the deal is not already done.
The tigers have also dug their heels in... so now it comes down to who blinks first... and spoiler alert, it will be us, because our desire to not have Josh Hodgson and his desire to not be here (again, rightly or wrongly) is larger than their desire to have him. And they know that.
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

Old School Green wrote: November 14, 2021, 6:07 pm
Roger Kenworthy wrote: November 14, 2021, 5:04 pm

Tigers play hardball…we should too. At the end of the day we can use him next year and he has to hook in if he wants a contract anywhere from 23 onwards.
I say dig the heals in, we don’t want him to
leave as such. Old mate manager Moses or whoever is doing his dealings these days can squeal all he wants. Facts are he is contracted here, can’t spit the dummy really or no one will be interested for 23 and we should absolutely make sure any deal is completely in our favour not his nor the tigers
Yup but we shouldn't be complaining that the Tigers need to pay more is all. They're just willing to pay as much as they value him.
Akyle1994
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by Akyle1994 »

It’s a difficult situation. Whilst Hodgson has offered some great growth within the club I do feel his time here is done, as someone mentioned previously he’s exactly what the Tigers need. I think it’s best if raiders just put up the remainder and part ways given they back ended his deal I don’t think he’ll take a pay cut and as botman mentioned they gain 5% to look for alternative talent that will fit within our current squad, it’s still a substantial amount of $$$ to go shopping. My understanding is Raiders don’t have any idea where they are at with the situation as there’s division between keeping him, I think we’re in for a long ride. Do we have any idea on how the Starling situation is going to impact next season? That would give us an idea of where we stand with the 9 position.
Raiders666
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Ken Nagas

Post by Raiders666 »

Akyle1994 wrote: November 14, 2021, 7:13 pm It’s a difficult situation. Whilst Hodgson has offered some great growth within the club I do feel his time here is done, as someone mentioned previously he’s exactly what the Tigers need. I think it’s best if raiders just put up the remainder and part ways given they back ended his deal I don’t think he’ll take a pay cut and as botman mentioned they gain 5% to look for alternative talent that will fit within our current squad, it’s still a substantial amount of $$$ to go shopping. My understanding is Raiders don’t have any idea where they are at with the situation as there’s division between keeping him, I think we’re in for a long ride. Do we have any idea on how the Starling situation is going to impact next season? That would give us an idea of where we stand with the 9 position.
He has done his medical...This isn't going to be a long ride at all. It's done
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

If, say, this runs to March, the Raiders are going to have to pay out $300,000 in any case. That’d be more reasonable freight… and the Raiders are right to say to the Tigers, $x is the limit of the freight, $400,000 is ridiculous. If you want him for the pre season… up to you. I actually think the Tigers will blink first. They’re much more desperate.

Hopefully, the club will have ended any relationship with Moses after this. He’s caused nothing but a whole lot of trouble and pain for the Raiders.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

greeneyed wrote: November 14, 2021, 8:30 pm If, say, this runs to March, the Raiders are going to have to pay out $300,000 in any case. That’d be more reasonable freight… and the Raiders are right to say to the Tigers, $x is the limit of the freight, $400,000 is ridiculous. If you want him for the pre season… up to you. I actually think the Tigers will blink first. They’re much more desperate.

Hopefully, the club will have ended any relationship with Moses after this. He’s caused nothing but a whole lot of trouble and pain for the Raiders.
They really arent. That's where this fan base is really not understanding where things stand. We have no leverage. The tigers very well know the relationship between he and us is untenable. Our BEST hope is they get tired of the games and sling us another 50k on the deal to just be done with it... but they've shown they are not going to move dramatically off their spot... it's now on us, to either take the deal or deal or keep Hodgson... hot tip, they're not keeping Hodgson.

Also, 300k is reasonable, 400k is ridiculous
1% of total salary cap sways things that much... and for that 100k, and you have a potential malconent in pre season camp taking development time away from Starling?
is that really worth 100k? Not even enough to pay a minimum wage replacement

C'mon now. Lets at least be serious here.
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

Botman wrote: November 14, 2021, 8:38 pm
greeneyed wrote: November 14, 2021, 8:30 pm If, say, this runs to March, the Raiders are going to have to pay out $300,000 in any case. That’d be more reasonable freight… and the Raiders are right to say to the Tigers, $x is the limit of the freight, $400,000 is ridiculous. If you want him for the pre season… up to you. I actually think the Tigers will blink first. They’re much more desperate.

They really arent. That's where this fan base is really not understanding where things stand. We have no leverage. The tigers very well know the relationship between he and us is untenable. Our BEST hope is they get tired of the games and sling us another 50k on the deal to just be done with it... but they've shown they are not going to move dramatically off their spot... it's now on us, to either take the deal or deal or keep Hodgson... hot tip, they're not keeping Hodgson.

1% of total salary cap sways things that much... and for that 100k, and you have a potential malconent in pre season camp taking development time away from Starling?

He's got several points GE.

The Tigers are only bound to offer what they see as Hodgo's current value to their team. I just don't see him as a $600k player.

Whatever happens it's really sad to see guys like Hodgo and Soliola moving on without a Premiership. So close in 2016 and 2019.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Botman wrote: November 14, 2021, 8:38 pm

I'm not at all convinced that's true in terms of untenable relationships. The Raiders keep saying, we're happy to keep Josh Hodgson for the final year of his contract.

But even if it is, the player would also be very keen to move on. I also think you're underestimating the desperation of the Tigers. Just have a look at their recruitment history, and the deals they've done in the past, for the evidence.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

They keep saying that, but they've been shopping him for the best part of 6 months
take off the blinkers mate, all parties remained professional but this is done, the club knows it, hodgson knows it, the tigers know it, i know it, and even you know it but you just dont want to admit it

The tigers recruitment history has a sweet **** all to do with this situation. They can have the worst recruitment in the history of professional sports... changes nothing, because they and Hodgson have all the leverage and we have none. Our leverage is to threaten to keep a player we have been shopping for half a year, who had a very public falling out with coach and club, who wants to leave and we want to leave... we have nothing... the tigers know good and well, as i do, as we all should... the raiders can talk their talk about keeping him... They're not keeping him.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

But you also know... the Tigers are the worst negotiators in professional sport on the planet.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

greeneyed wrote: November 14, 2021, 9:16 pm But you also know... the Tigers are the worst negotiators in professional sport on the planet.
Even they cant **** this up, as evidenced by the fact, they're not **** this up and have us over a barrel.
It's a lay up, GE

Just as Fogarty to us was a lay up. There is really very little the club can do unless it's truly willing to go into the season and play out the final year of Hodgson's contract... which looks to me like they have absolutely ZERO interest in doing. If that was truly something they were willing to do, given they havent got a deal near what they want, this rumour would have burnt out long ago
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

also as Raiders666 points out, if things are at the point of Hodgson completing a medical for the tigers... its hard to imagine we're not already pretty far down the road now and it's just some minor haggling over the finer details
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I guess we will see. I’m not convinced about the suddenly acquired great negotiation skills of the Tigers. On the medical… you do know the sorts of things Moses gets up to…
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

greeneyed wrote: November 14, 2021, 9:38 pm I guess we will see. I’m not convinced about the suddenly acquired great negotiation skills of the Tigers.
You dont need great negotiation skills here. Just read the papers, understand what the player agent is telling you and hold your ground. That's it. You or i could be doing this deal for the tigers and it'd be fine... the negotations to this point have pretty much been this:

Raiderss: Sorry, we're going to keep Josh unless you up your offer on freight
Tigers: No worries, the deal is firm at 500k, let us know when you're ready to do the deal.

Raiders: No deal, we'll just keep him then.
Tigers: No worries. Let us know if you change your mind

Raiders: *weeks later* just so you know, we'll really keep him unless you up the offer!
Tigers: OK.

Raiders: *weeks later* No, seriously
Tigers: Sure, if you want to keep him, we wish you and him the best of luck in 2022.

Raiders: ...

Raiders: ....

Raiders: .... We'll REALLY keep him! We will!
Tigers: No worries. 500k, the deal is firm.

The tigers management appear to mostly incompetent but there is no reason to believe if they havent folded 3 months into this rumour which has been solidly reported that they are firm on 500k, that that'll suddenly wake up tomorrow and panic... it could happen but the raiders hanging on to him until march and having him involved in pre season, to save 100k of cap space over a single year would be the dumbest **** **** they could do.

Either the club is serious about playing this contract out and they should close down negotiations. Or take the deal and move on. Those are their options.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

What do we have to lose? I’d love to think that the Raiders are clearing the books and cap space in the hooker department - early - so as to recruit Brandon Smith. But I doubt the Raiders have the aggression and ruthlessness and chutzpah for that sort of move. We keep Hodgson one more year… we still free up $900,000 in 2023 (wouldn’t Brandon Smith still be nice in 2023? But… chutzpah? I will gladly eat a metaphorical hat if they have it.)

Let’s face it, the hooking stocks for the Raiders look pretty bleak in 2022 if Hodgson leaves early. Why not keep him one more year? We free up $500,000 in 2022, but for who at this point? If you tell me some second rate Tigers hooker… that’s a joke. 2022 is rebuilding anyway. Why do the Tigers any favours? In my view, the Tigers are much more desperate to get the leadership of Hodgson, than we are to clear the decks.

Maybe Hodgson is so keen to go that he makes the deal work. No major skin off the Raiders’ nose in that case. But no reason for the Raiders to go out of their way to do it.

I could easily write a different imaginary conversation.
afgtnk
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Crotic

Post by afgtnk »

Botman wrote: November 14, 2021, 9:53 pm
greeneyed wrote: November 14, 2021, 9:38 pm I guess we will see. I’m not convinced about the suddenly acquired great negotiation skills of the Tigers.
You dont need great negotiation skills here. Just read the papers, understand what the player agent is telling you and hold your ground. That's it. You or i could be doing this deal for the tigers and it'd be fine... the negotations to this point have pretty much been this:

Tigers: No worries, the deal is firm at 500k, let us know when you're ready to do the deal.

Raiders: *weeks later* just so you know, we'll really keep him unless you up the offer!

Tigers: Sure, if you want to keep him, we wish you and him the best of luck in 2022.

The tigers management appear to mostly incompetent but there is no reason to believe if they havent folded 3 months into this rumour which has been solidly reported that they are firm on 500k, that that'll suddenly wake up tomorrow and panic... it could happen but the raiders hanging on to him until march and having him involved in pre season, to save 100k of cap space over a single year would be the dumbest **** **** they could do.

Either the club is serious about playing this contract out and they should close down negotiations. Or take the deal and move on. Those are their options.
That'd be fine.... if it were a Curtis Scott level player we're talking about here.

This is Josh Hodgson. Leader, highly experienced international, potential game changer, a guy who can rise the tide for all the boats, who was absolutely instrumental in turning around our fortunes on the field. They don't grow on trees. The Tigers haven't made the finals for a decade, and Maguire and Pascoe are hanging onto their jobs by a thread, with the pressure of Sydney's media on them.

Let's not pretend they hold all the cards here, because they don't. They will have a level of desperation, which should duly be exploited.
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

At this point of the year I say **** the tigers and we keep him;

- We are going to have to use the money saved to buy a hooker anyway and it’s not exactly a flooded market.
- Tigers being the basket case they are can pay overs (as we are normally forced to do)
- All this talk of the relationship between Raiders and Hodgo being unattainable is rubbish. Relationship is same as it was mid way through the season and Hodgo still performed.
- Hodgo needs to dig in if we keep him to get himself a contract for 2023
- We don’t exactly have anyone knocking the door down for the $500,000 (minus the amount we would have to spend to replace him).

He stays and puts in, or he renegotiates his deal with the tigers: no way should we be paying for one of our marquee players to walk out. We need a versatile hooker and we currently have one.

Richo72
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by Richo72 »

Rick wrote: November 14, 2021, 11:51 pm At this point of the year I say **** the tigers and we keep him;

- We are going to have to use the money saved to buy a hooker anyway and it’s not exactly a flooded market.
- Tigers being the basket case they are can pay overs (as we are normally forced to do)
- All this talk of the relationship between Raiders and Hodgo being unattainable is rubbish. Relationship is same as it was mid way through the season and Hodgo still performed.
- We don’t exactly have anyone knocking the door down for the $500,000 (minus the amount we would have to spend to replace him).

He stays and puts in, or he renegotiates his deal with the tigers: no way should we be paying for one of our marquee players to walk out. We need a versatile hooker and we currently have one.

+1
He could have a blinder of a year in 2022 and get the Raiders golden handshake of 3 more years…
Raider47
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Matt Timoko

Post by Raider47 »

Richo72 wrote: November 15, 2021, 6:03 am
Rick wrote: November 14, 2021, 11:51 pm At this point of the year I say **** the tigers and we keep him;

+1
He could have a blinder of a year in 2022 and get the Raiders golden handshake of 3 more years…
Yep agreed.

Why would we pay a huge amount of freight? We literally have nothing to gain unless we are getting someone of quality for that freight amount in 2022.

If we had an abundant of hookers coming through then yes okay maybe but we don't.

If Hodgson is so desperate to leave he can cop the 500k pay cut, otherwise he can see out contract with us or at most we pay no more than 250k freight.

Yes we probably want him gone, doesn't mean we shouldn't be playing hard ball and getting the best deal for ourselves. Otherwise Tigers and Hodgo can shove it and he sees out his contract.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

afgtnk wrote: November 14, 2021, 10:47 pm

That'd be fine.... if it were a Curtis Scott level player we're talking about here.

This is Josh Hodgson. Leader, highly experienced international, potential game changer, a guy who can rise the tide for all the boats, who was absolutely instrumental in turning around our fortunes on the field. They don't grow on trees. The Tigers haven't made the finals for a decade, and Maguire and Pascoe are hanging onto their jobs by a thread, with the pressure of Sydney's media on them.

Let's not pretend they hold all the cards here, because they don't. They will have a level of desperation, which should duly be exploited.
That’s clearly not how this club sees him anymore. Otherwise they wouldn’t be trying to shove him out the door.

The tigers know this too.

And what do we say to that?
“Oh we’re only releasing him because he and the coach don’t get along. He’s still a great player!”

And the response? “Oh so this player is such a problem that even though he’s great you want him out? Why would we pay more freight than we’re comfortable with for another problem like BJ?”

There is no way to spin this where the raiders hold the cards unless we are truly willing to walk away from negotiations and tell Josh to saddle up for 2022 in Canberra.

I don’t believe the club is willing to do that.
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

Botman wrote: November 15, 2021, 7:05 am
afgtnk wrote: November 14, 2021, 10:47 pm

That’s clearly not how this club sees him anymore. Otherwise they wouldn’t be trying to shove him out the door.

The tigers know this too.

And what do we say to that?
“Oh we’re only releasing him because he and the coach don’t get along. He’s still a great player!”

And the response? “Oh so this player is such a problem that even though he’s great you want him out? Why would we pay more freight than we’re comfortable with for another problem like BJ?”

There is no way to spin this where the raiders hold the cards unless we are truly willing to walk away from negotiations and tell Josh to saddle up for 2022 in Canberra.

I don’t believe the club is willing to do that.
Yup. You could list down Steve Walters credentials, there's a reason teams aren't paying him 600k to come in and play next season. The credentials don't match the output.
Sthsea22
Terry Campese
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by Sthsea22 »

Hodgson deal will happen in the coming days as the 1st domino has fallen (Pearce released to ESL)

Brooks to Newcastle - Hodgson to Wests - $500k to Raiders cap
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Brooks to Newcastle?!!
My 8 month nightmare about where Brooks lands has turned into a fever dream

But yeah, rumours already a foot that the hodgson transfer could be finalised as early as today
LimeGreenMachine
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by LimeGreenMachine »

Hodgo is gone regardless of where Brookes lands
He wants a multi year deal , we arent giving it to him so he needs to go now to secure that. He will agitate for a release if he isnt already doing so
yurithe1
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by yurithe1 »

I don't know if this has been mentioned as I've skipped forward a few pages, but Raiders would be silly to release Hodgson before they know the outcome of Starling's court case. That won't happen until 11 January 2022 when he and three others are scheduled to appear at Gosford Court. He's been on conditional bail since his arrest. Assuming he gets a fine at worst, Raiders then have to ask themselves whether this is Curtis Scott all over again. I've never met the bloke, not even at a fan day, so I've no idea whether it is or not.

Going by last year's performance, Hodgson is willing and able to do the job even if he doesn't agree with management. If that were to change, Raiders have the option of playing him in NSW Cup, which they couldn't do in '21. They can then release him prior to the June transfer deadline and pay less freight. It also opens up salary cap space to grab a player that might fill a gap at that point in the season.

Hodgson needs to accept, if he hasn't already, that he's near the end of his NRL playing career in terms of age. He isn't the same player he was at his peak and the game has changed as well. So, he's got to prove he's worth signing on a multi-year deal by playing first grade every week. So, there's his incentive not to kick stones and get sent down.
Some people talk about the weather. Others do something about it.

MEMBER NO.: 4500 (before they changed the numbering system).
BadnMean
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: chicka

Post by BadnMean »

yurithe1 wrote: November 15, 2021, 1:15 pm I don't know if this has been mentioned as I've skipped forward a few pages, but Raiders would be silly to release Hodgson before they know the outcome of Starling's court case. That won't happen until 11 January 2022 when he and three others are scheduled to appear at Gosford Court. He's been on conditional bail since his arrest. Assuming he gets a fine at worst, Raiders then have to ask themselves whether this is Curtis Scott all over again. I've never met the bloke, not even at a fan day, so I've no idea whether it is or not.

Going by last year's performance, Hodgson is willing and able to do the job even if he doesn't agree with management. If that were to change, Raiders have the option of playing him in NSW Cup, which they couldn't do in '21. They can then release him prior to the June transfer deadline and pay less freight. It also opens up salary cap space to grab a player that might fill a gap at that point in the season.

Hodgson needs to accept, if he hasn't already, that he's near the end of his NRL playing career in terms of age. He isn't the same player he was at his peak and the game has changed as well. So, he's got to prove he's worth signing on a multi-year deal by playing first grade every week. So, there's his incentive not to kick stones and get sent down.
I was thinking the same at first... On the other hand the Raiders might have had a look at the previous effort these same 4 coppers put in when their bluff was called (3 dropped charges) and don't think there's anything in it.

Given Squidesco's fine and no suspension for a verbal altercation I don't see how the NRL can do anything more than that for Starling, who is alleged to have done nothing other than be in a verbal altercation. So it may not really be a factor at all. Especially if Simpkin or Liddle come as part of the deal to replace our backup hooker. That gives us Starling, Tiger recruit and Treyvilian, which is ok for hookers imo. Especially given the cap space created.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

There's a lot of content in this thread!

At the end of the day Hodgo may have a decent year or two left in him, but he is well past his peak. I'm not particularly stressed about him leaving. He has been a wonderful addition to our club.

Good result if we can get the majority of his and Croker's salary off our books. Leaves us with a bit of room to upgrade.

Not sure Brandon Smith is the go though. Way too much interest in him at the moment. We'd have to offer way overs to get someone like that.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Post by simo »

Hodgson to the tigers does free is up to have a pubt on corey norman
Dont delete this GE
Rickmando
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Ricky Stuart

Post by Rickmando »

simo wrote: November 15, 2021, 4:06 pm Hodgson to the tigers does free is up to have a pubt on corey norman
That is a truly awful proposition. There’s a very good reason why that grub has played for half the clubs in the league