The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

bonehead
Laurie Daley

Re: I had a dream

Post by bonehead »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
greeneyed wrote:
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: July 28, 2021, 10:28 pm Every time I started talking though, Paul Kent would interrupt me and talk over me, which really started cheesing me off.
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
It was pretty bad. To the point I woke up angry at Paul Kent
we all do

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Edrick The Entertainer
Lamenting Actions
Glenn Lazarus
Favourite Player: Grace Kemp

Post by Lamenting Actions »

I had a dream when I was a teenager that I was Ronaldo (Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima - the Brazilian one). I managed a run into the box and was taken out by a studs up tackle by some Italian butcher defender. I woke up with a pulled calf muscle and had to get physio treatment for a month to recover.

Edit: I just realised I quoted a post from over a decade ago...
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

Ryan James gets a personal invite to the Bulldogs presentation night and wins POTY.

Dr George Peponis hangs the medal around Ryan’s neck.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

I had a dream that I was scheduled to take a history exam at 4pm. I was at the University of Queensland. And I seemed to living on campus. The exam was somewhere off campus, but I couldn’t remember where. The other complication was the Raiders were playing a game that afternoon and I was watching it. And it didn’t finish until 4pm. That meant I had to leave the game early, but for some reason, I’d promised someone to take a picture of Josh McCrone after the game. I took the picture, but was wrong. He was supposed to be holding a sponsor product. I started driving to the exam but instead drove into a dead end at the little stadium, thinking I could perhaps still get the picture of Josh McCrone… and I had to back out. I did it perfectly just looking in the rear view mirror. Anyway, I then realised I just had to get to the exam. Suddenly the only way to get to the exam was on electric scooter. So I’m on the way, on the scooter, but I still don’t know where it is. I just know it’s a long way away. And so I’m going up streets, up big hills, trying to remember, checking things to find the name of the venue. And I end up at the entrance to a race course, and the guy at the gate says tickets required. The exams probably already started. I explain the problem and he says, just go to p100 on your phone and that’s the answer to where the exam is. He wants my phone, but I say I’ll put p100 in. And as we were both trying to grab the phone, that’s when I woke up.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

I was being chased by a werewolf serial killer who ate me alive

Edrick The Entertainer
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Nastier ending.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

I was in gaol with my dad, not sure what we'd done to be in there. My daughter is living on her own at 10yo. I get taken out for a day release to fill in for a local cricket team who are short a player but it's a ruse for a guy (Sam Smith from last dance) to sexually assault me in his ute but I manage to get out of the ute then he's reported me to the gaol for trying to escape and he's going to get my daughter.
I woke up pretty shaken 2 days in a row, might need to change my pre-sleep routine

Edrick The Entertainer
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

You are bent.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

-PJ- wrote:You are bent.
1 week into 4 of not drinking is taking its toll

Edrick The Entertainer
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

I had a dream that Des Hasler was Batman, except he wore orange and Gray.

BatDes then went to a school, put a stuffed animal between his legs and ran around making vroom vroom noises
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

Disturbing image.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

This place is woke.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Question wrote: August 23, 2023, 3:33 pm Disturbing image.

I woke up laughing
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

dubby wrote: August 23, 2023, 7:10 pm

I woke up laughing
May not be a dream. See what happens after half a season coaching the Titans.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

Northern Raider wrote: August 23, 2023, 7:17 pm
dubby wrote: August 23, 2023, 7:10 pm

I woke up laughing
May not be a dream. See what happens after half a season coaching the Titans.
:roflmao :roflmao

dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

I had a dream that I met up with Seiffert82 and we went fishing. I've never met Seiffert82, but in my dream he was about 60 and wore glasses.

We didn't catch anything, but we came across Petero Civoneceva who was cooking a massive snapper on the beach.

The dream changed and I was at a car auction in Brisbane. Nickman got into a fight with Darren Lehman (the cricketer). I tried to break it up but they kept fighting. Nickman won by throwing poor Darren against a wall.

-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

Wow dub..

Your freakn me out.
dubby
Don Furner

Post by dubby »

-PJ- wrote: January 21, 2024, 9:26 am Wow dub..

Your freakn me out.
Every night my brain makes up stories and then gets scared of them.