Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Re: NFL Thread

Post by Botman »

Matt wrote: May 2, 2021, 8:59 am
Botman wrote: May 2, 2021, 8:55 am Dylan Moses going undrafted is a surprise
Those medical reports must be horrific
Who?
Alabama LB
Superstar high school kid, absolutely destroyed the SEC as a sophomore and looked odds on to be a top 15 pick
Tore his knee up and then came back this year and looked completely cooked athletically
Matt
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Time for the new breed Savage, Mooney, Timoko

Post by Matt »

Botman wrote: May 2, 2021, 9:01 am
Matt wrote: May 2, 2021, 8:59 am
Botman wrote: May 2, 2021, 8:55 am Dylan Moses going undrafted is a surprise
Those medical reports must be horrific
Who?
Alabama LB
Superstar high school kid, absolutely destroyed the SEC as a sophomore and looked odds on to be a top 15 pick
Tore his knee up and then came back this year and looked completely cooked athletically
Oh ok. I guess that's why then. Medicals
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Ok... so the Boys war room 100% freaked out and scrambling on day 1 - they were all but certain of Horn or Surtain. They were in recovery mode on day 2, and got back on the rails on day 3. While I'm not sold on the who, I am sold on the what.

With no Sean Lee or Joe Thomas, we needed to get some help in the LB room. Parsons was the best LB on the board, and while I didn't want him at 10, and I still think 12 is high, at least we got a 3rd as a pick sweetener. TBH, im more excited by the Jabril Cox signing. I think we got great value in the 4th, and he is a cover LB, which our other 3 definitely are not. Between him and Neale we should have some good package versatility.

We definitely needed a starter CB. Im not sold on Joseph yet, but he looks like a decent 2nd CB behind Diggs. We added bodies to the DB room with Wright and Mukuamu. Both the latter 2 look like projects and possibly safety tweeners. Not sold on either, esp with 2 projects from last yrs draft, but we needed bodies.

We also needed inside pressure, so Big Owe (can't spell it), whos brother played for the G-Men fits the bill. Similar type guy to Gallemore who we got in the 3rd last yr. If he projects the same in yr 1, we are in good stead. I like Bohanna too, as much as u can like a nose tackle, but a big body who takes up space. Its Goldson who I cant wrap my head around. He is a tweener DE/DT, but not really either. I know we lost Tyrone Crawford, who has done that job for us for a few yrs, but he was bigger than Goldson too. I really hope im wrong about this 1.

We also addressed the OL. While I dont want my daughter bringing home a guy like Ball, it was his character not his play pushing him into the late rounds. Good swing tackle option with starter upside. We than go back and get our interior depth with Farnoik, who looks like our Joe Looney going forward.

We also picked up a burner deep receiver. Something we dont really have, and the only offensive skill player we took.

All in all, we hit our squad needs. Not too many 'Dallas' picks tbh. Parsons really the only 1. Id say it looks a solid draft class, but not much better than that.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Very quiet Day 3 for Dolphins. Traded their 5th round pick to Steelers for a 4th rounder next year. Left us with only a pair of 7th rounders. Leaves it a very much a top heavy draft with 5 picks on day 1 and 2. Not a bad position to be in really.

Here's my summary on each pick.

Rnd 1 (6) Jaylen Waddle WR Alabama - Playmaking pass catcher was the priority and they addressed the need. Pitts and Chase off the board he was the logical pick. While I think Davonta Smith is the better all round receiver Waddle has the big play ability the Phins have lacked. Guys like De Vante Parker and Preston Williams already provide that service. Neither are really deep threats or get big post catch yards. Thats exactly what Waddle brings. From a scheme fit perspective he's the perfect choice. A reach at 3 and a risk of being gone by 12 means the pre-draft trades did the job.

Rnd 1 (18) Jaelan Phillips DE Miami - Edge rush was the other big need and Phillips was my top prospect in that role. Some concussion history concerns is the only reason he wasn't a top 10 pick. If that turns out not to be an issue he's a bargain at 18. Once again I think they nailed the choice.

Rnd 2 (4) Jevon Holland S Oregon - Just like last year when the grabbed CB Noah Igbinoghene at no30 I was scratching my head a bit with this one. I thought JOK was an absolute lock when Broncos jumped ahead and grabbed Javonte Williams. Instead they went for a depth selection at Safety. It was a need I expected them to address later in the draft but given our lack of Day 3 picks they made the move early. Holland himself is a good pick. Someone in the defensive backfield who can read the QB and respond. He can contribute immediately as a cover 3 back. Even potential to take over from Bobby McCain who could be a cap saving cut post 1 June. A pick I originally didn't like I have now really warmed to and give it a solid B. Likely case of the Dolphins war room being much smarter than an average fan like me.

Rnd 2 (10) Liam Eichenberg OT Notre Dame - Traded up 8 spots to grab him so no doubt they graded him very highly. Primarily LT in college although likely shift to RT and has the potential to move inside to guard. He projects to be starting RT with Robert Hunt moving into his preferred RG spot. If he secures that starting role and does a half decent job then this is an excellent pick. At a minimum he should be a good backup, particularly with DJ Fluker already added to the roster.

Rnd 3 (18) Hunter Long TE Boston College - This guys is an excellent prospect and the 2nd best pass catching TE in the draft behind Pitts. Given many had suggested Pitts to Phins at no6 you can't really complain about the taking next best at pick 81. The query is they already have a loaded locker room at TE with Gesicki one of the better pass catchers in the league for the position. Also have Durham Smythe, Adam Shaheen an others on the books. However Gesicki and Smythe are in contract years so no guarantee to be in the roster after 2021. Shaheen has an extra year but could be cut for cap savings as well. This is a case of getting a quality prospect for the long term rather than an immediate roster upgrade. Wouldn't surprise me if in 5 years time we look back and Long is regarded as one of our best pick ups from the draft.

Rnd 7 (3) Larnel Coleman OT UMass - On paper looks like a decent score in the 7th round as he was projected as 5th/6th round prospect. Has decent size and a good run blocker. A number of technical issues to address, all of which are coachable. I can see him making the roster as a backup. Bare minimum he'll be on the practice squad.

Rnd 7 (17) Gerrid Doaks RB Cincinnati - Seriously no idea on this one. RB was a priority this draft but unfortunately the none on the board were worth a day 2 pick, which meant picking through the dregs in the 7th round. He's a big body who moves well. College production is OK and can find the end zone. Whether he's good enough for the NFL is hard to say. Coaches obviously rate his qualities to pick him out of the pile left on the board. I expect they will add another RB or two as UDFAs. Still expect to see running back by committee for the Phins in 2021 so everybody will get their chance.

Overall draft grade I give a solid B. Think they have done a good job of addressing needs and got the right guys in the respective roles.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Dallas undrafted free agents:
-Osirus Mitchell, Mississippi State, Wide Receiver
- Brennan Eagles, Texas, Wide Receiver
- TJ Vasher, Texas Tech, Wide Receiver
-Brandon Smith, Iowa, Wide Receiver

-Brenden Knox, Marshall, Running Back (2nd 2021 Marshall draftee)
- JaQuan Hardy, Tiffin, Running Back

-Tyler Coyle, Purdue, Linebacker/Safety
- Anthony Hines III, Texas A&M, Linebacker

- Nick Eubanks, Michigan, Tight End
-Artayvious Lynn, TCU, Tight End

- Braylon Jones, Houston, Interior Offensive Lineman

- Nick Ralston, ATH (athlete - He's played RB, LB and TE in college) , Louisiana

- Austin Faoliu, Defensive Lineman, Oregon
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Ravens got my boi Ar’Darius Washington, so at least its my step brothers team.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Dolphins unusually quiet for UDFA signings. Only got 2 so far. We're obviously keen on OT Rob Jones. They guaranteed him $130k which effectively locks him into the practice squad at a minimum. Could well have been rated as a good 7th round pick for them.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

My thoughts on the Eagles

General comment: Think it was a good draft thought maybe not one that the fans will like. They really did stick with their board and much to the fan bases chagrin, didnt go chasing LB and CB when the value wasnt there. Would i have liked to address those earlier? Sure. I think if i were in control of the draft given how it fell, i probably end up with 1. Smith 2. Samuel Jr 3. Meinerz in the first three.
The draft showed a measure of self evaluation about where the Eagles are, something i didnt think Roseman and Lurie were capable of. So that's a positive.

1. 10: Devonta Smith WR: Absolutely pumped about this. I went through a weird arc with Smith... loved him to begin and then in the middle of the cycle started to feel like he was too risky given the size... but i kept going back to his play, and he's so good. Not like this dude was playing in the Pac 12. He's in the SEC. This is the College football king. LSU, A&M, Auburn, Georgia, Florida and then in the play offs OSU, Clemson... this is where NFL corners are playing and he smoked them all. He'll start and be the best weapon on the roster day 1. A+

2. 37: Landon Dickerson IOL: Ultimate upside pick. The dude was arguably the most dominant OLer in the entire draft when healthy. He grades out right there with any in the draft... probably is he's hurt a lot. He's had an ACL on both knees, and both ankles with issues... that's not ideal at all. But Alamaba loved and respected this guy so much that they marched him out in the Natty to give him a snap. This guy would be above AVT as the top IOL if not for those injuries. But they exist and it's a big risk so i cant give it a A, though if he stays healthy this will be viewed as one of the steals of the draft. Think he'll start at G this year and be groomed long term as a C for Kelce B+

3. 73: Milton Williams DT: Not everyone was on board with this pick, even in the Eagles draft room :lol: . I dont think DT is a huge need but again, but after thinking about it, we've got Fletcher Cox coming to the end of his career and this guy is a similar style of player in that he's a pure DT with athleticism and pass rush ability to disrupt as an interior. The upside is fairly tantilising. Really high ceiling, low floor draft pick. New DC Gannon was very excited for this pick though. He'll be a rotational piece this year. B-

4. 123: Zech McPhearson CB: Finally a corner! My goodness finally. Have to say this is not someone i was very familiar with. I reckon i had a good feel for about 130 players in this draft. He was not one of them. So i did some work today and im OK with it. It's not a slam dunk by any means, but the book on him is good ball skills and is instinctive, should fit the Gannon scheme but inconsistent route recognition and not a particularly strong tackler. C

5. 150: Kenneth Gainwell RB: Love this pick, thought it was great value and the player is extremely explosive and compliments Miles Sanders very well. Siriani loves to have a RB like Nyheim Hines who he can flex out wide, who can burn LB's, work underneith and create explosive plays. Gainwell is a really good fit for that sort of player. I think he'll be a really good change of pace back. A

6. 189: Marlon Tuipulotu DT: Look, this is a damn good two down run stuffing DT and the value here was really good. no way he should have been on the board still... but two DTs? Cant help but think sometimes, especially late in the draft... maybe just take a swing on a need position? The player itself is cinder block. You're not going to move him in the run game. He's going to have a long career in a limited role. C-

6. 191: Tarron Jackson DE: Another one i didnt know too much about. Not really grinding the Coastal Carolina tape. But in looking at this, he's got pretty good production and solid measurables. But the production isn't really against very good competition. His strengths are his motor and he's really good using his hands to get off blocks. He's a developmental guy. Can't help but think they'd have been better swinging on a higher pedigree player. D

6. 223: JaCoby Stevens LB: This is the type of pick i like late. Super good athlete, who was a 5* recruit coming out of high school. He slides because he's one of those guys who isnt quite fast enough for Safety, but it lacks the physicality for LB. The eagles announced him as a LB, so i think they're going to put some weight on him, and turn him into a really athletic LB. Will it work? Probably not, few 6th rounders work out, but it's a good value pick and the sort of player you like to take a swing on. B+

7. 234: Patrick Johnson LB/DE: Bit of a weird fit. Probably an ideal 3-4 OLB. But he's a pretty productive pass rusher, and a reasonable athlete. But dont think he'll make the roster, given the low risk, i'd have rather taken a swing at Dylan Moses or Ar'Darius Washington, both players i thought should have been drafted in round 4-5. Not a big a fan at all. F

Overall, i'd give the Eagles a B- grade. Really solid draft. Wont be on any winners lists, or losers lists. But i could very easily see Milton developing into a very disruptive interior DL and if Dickerson stays healthy, he'll be a yearly pro bowler... So this could very easily see this grade jump 2 years from now.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

As I said on draft day. Dickerson could be one of the biggest steals of the draft if he has no repercussions from his ACL injuries. If he is affected then it may be a burnt 2nd rounder. High risk, high reward move. Definitely worth it IMO. You'll get more draft picks in future. Much harder to find a top shelf centre to anchor your line ling term. Dickerson could well be that.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Some quick fire thoughts on some other teams drafts:

For my NFC East rivals... i thought Washington and NY were pretty solid. Much like the Eagles, pretty good on day 1 and 2, and like everyone else, hit and miss on day 3. The cowboys had a very nice day 3, maybe one of the better ones, but i didnt much care for their first 4 picks.

The Browns won the draft imo, Newsome and JOK up top is awesome, then they get two of my favourite later guys in Tony Fields and Togiai. Also a big fan of LeCounte III late.

The chargers are getting some love and i loved them getting Slater and Samuel Jr... not a big fan of the rest of their draft if im honest.

The LA Rams didnt have much to work with but what they did with it was pretty poor imo. They'll probably be OK because the coaching is so good, but im not remotely jealous of any of their picks

Ignoring teams like the Rams, Seattle, Bears and Texans who had little to work with, the Steelers had the worst draft imo. Quincy Roache might be their best pick of the draft. Dont think they really did much to improve their team at all.

Common thought, but Trey Surmon to the niners is really one of the best picks and fit in the entire draft. Over draft him in fantasy next year, he'll be good.

Thought Miami did really well, their first 5 picks are all going to be good nfl players imo. Waddle and Phillips headline it and could be absolute stars. Eichenberg and Holland are going to be a very solid, long time pros imo. Hunter Long gives them someone to develop behind Geiciki

NY Jets didnt quite hit the home run but it was a good haul for a rebuilding team imo. Wilson, AVT, Moore, Carter, Nasirildeen are all going to be really good players for them. This is nice start for that rebuild
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Northern Raider wrote: May 2, 2021, 8:16 pm As I said on draft day. Dickerson could be one of the biggest steals of the draft if he has no repercussions from his ACL injuries. If he is affected then it may be a burnt 2nd rounder. High risk, high reward move. Definitely worth it IMO. You'll get more draft picks in future. Much harder to find a top shelf centre to anchor your line ling term. Dickerson could well be that.
Im now very invested in him staying healthy, but even before he was drafted by the eagles i really wanted him to stay healthy
He's SUCH a fun player to watch... exactly how you want your IOL... big, mobile, technically sound but **** nasty. Going from Kelce, who's a 6'3, 290lbs center who excels in space and uses leverage better than anyone and wins on his smarts to some 6'6, 330lb monster who just mauls people and is bigger, stronger and loves and thrives on the physicality of it will be quite an experience :lol:
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Botman wrote: May 2, 2021, 8:35 pm
Northern Raider wrote: May 2, 2021, 8:16 pm As I said on draft day. Dickerson could be one of the biggest steals of the draft if he has no repercussions from his ACL injuries. If he is affected then it may be a burnt 2nd rounder. High risk, high reward move. Definitely worth it IMO. You'll get more draft picks in future. Much harder to find a top shelf centre to anchor your line ling term. Dickerson could well be that.
Im now very invested in him staying healthy, but even before he was drafted by the eagles i really wanted him to stay healthy
He's SUCH a fun player to watch... exactly how you want your IOL... big, mobile, technically sound but **** nasty. Going from Kelce, who's a 6'3, 290lbs center who excels in space and uses leverage better than anyone and wins on his smarts to some 6'6, 330lb monster who just mauls people and is bigger, stronger and loves and thrives on the physicality of it will be quite an experience :lol:
Beyond that I'm rooting for anybody that suffers an ACL tear to make a full recovery. It's such a **** card to be dealt for a pro athlete.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Absolutely
In any sport, you want athletes to suceed or fail on their own merits of ability. Being robbed of the chance to be your best self by injury just sucks.

-----

Sharp segue, but really curious now to see what the Cowboys do at LB now... they got Parsons, they got Cox, they're planning to play K'eanu Neal at LB.... and they've got LVE and Jaylon Smith on the books already... i think as a good as LVE is, the neck is going to be a problem and Jaylon Smith had a shocking year last year after signing his deal.
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Botman wrote: May 2, 2021, 9:17 pm Absolutely
In any sport, you want athletes to suceed or fail on their own merits of ability. Being robbed of the chance to be your best self by injury just sucks.

-----

Sharp segue, but really curious now to see what the Cowboys do at LB now... they got Parsons, they got Cox, they're planning to play K'eanu Neal at LB.... and they've got LVE and Jaylon Smith on the books already... i think as a good as LVE is, the neck is going to be a problem and Jaylon Smith had a shocking year last year after signing his deal.
Neale and Cox will be package guys. Neale being a former safety, and Cox a cover LB type guy, I suspect they will feature on nickle packages playing strong safety and/or will LB. I can also see us play a little 3-4 at times too.

The other 3 will probably rotate. But if healthy, LVE is the 1 i want out there. He is the brains of the operation. Pity we have had Lee, and his copy LVE, in succession. 2 quality players that can't stay healthy
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Im really annoyed that I cant find the article now, but apparently the Cowboys are now the tallest on avg at corner.

Cowboys DB coach, former Bucc, Eagles, Packer, Phin, Ram, and Texas A&M CB, Al Harris. A 6'1" 190lbs CB.

Dan Quinn your DC is best known for the LOB.
Sherman 6'3" 205lbs.
Browner 6'4" 229lbs
Maxwell 6'1" 207lbs
Kam 6'3" 232lbS
ET III 5'10" 202lbs

Lets look at the DB room they are working with...

Current CBs:
Diggs 6'1" 195lbs
Joseph 6'1" 192lbs
Brown 5'11" 196lbs
Lewis 5'10" 195lbs
Wright 6'4" 185lbs
Mutukawu 6'4" 205lbs
Burton 6'1" 205lbs
Canady 6'1" 193lbs
Goodwin 6'3" 190lbs
Robinson 6'2" 177lbs
Robinson II 6'1 190lbs
Smith 6'1" 200lbs

Current S:
Kazee 5'11" 174lbs
Kearse 6'4" 215lbs
Parker 6'1" 210lbs
Thompson 6'2" 211lbs
Wilson 6'0" 204lbs

Im seeing a pretty obvious trend here. They are going to play a lot of press IMO. Coz they have reach and leverage. Then they are going to use length and reach to cover the ball in the air. They have also picked DBs who are willing to throw themselves into contact (not necessarily the best tacklers, but aren't shying away from contact).
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Dan Quinn is IMO, going to do what he's always done, and that's play the classic Seattle cover 3 stuff from the LOB days

It's a match zone concept where they'll get up and be physically, so yes, they're going to ask these guys to get up at the LOS and press but it is ultimately a zone scheme, and they're really only looking to disrupt timing and then bail out into zone schemes

What i like about this as someone who likes to see Dallas fail is the league IMO is moving away from Cover 3. It dominated the landscape for a while and now most modern day offences have cover 3 beaters built in everywhere... which isnt to say cover 3 cant be successful anymore, niners at their peak did similar stuff under Seleh who was also from that coaching tree... think we'll see a lot of that there in NYJ too.

But that system relies heavily on 3 things

1. edge pressure... peak seattle had Avril and Michael Bennett bringing a TON of pressure. Where is that for Dallas?
2. long corners with instincts and ball skills.. ok, we've established they've got some long corners, where is the ball skills and instincts?
3. middle fielder with insane range aka Earl Thomas.... That's a 1 of 1, there is no repeat. And without that range to protect the corners... eh... i dunno
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Botman wrote: May 3, 2021, 7:43 pm Dan Quinn is IMO, going to do what he's always done, and that's play the classic Seattle cover 3 stuff from the LOB days

It's a match zone concept where they'll get up and be physically, so yes, they're going to ask these guys to get up at the LOS and press but it is ultimately a zone scheme, and they're really only looking to disrupt timing and then bail out into zone schemes

What i like about this as someone who likes to see Dallas fail is the league IMO is moving away from Cover 3. It dominated the landscape for a while and now most modern day offences have cover 3 beaters built in everywhere... which isnt to say cover 3 cant be successful anymore, niners at their peak did similar stuff under Seleh who was also from that coaching tree... think we'll see a lot of that there in NYJ too.

But that system relies heavily on 3 things

1. edge pressure... peak seattle had Avril and Michael Bennett bringing a TON of pressure. Where is that for Dallas?
2. long corners with instincts and ball skills.. ok, we've established they've got some long corners, where is the ball skills and instincts?
3. middle fielder with insane range aka Earl Thomas.... That's a 1 of 1, there is no repeat. And without that range to protect the corners... eh... i dunno
I dont disagree.

Lawrence and Gregory have to be that pressure. And if its not them, Smith or Parsons have to get home. Gallemore, Big Owi and Hill have to be disruptive too.

The corners... we have the size, and Diggs and Joseph want the ball, so maybe.

Not sure we have a safety with enough range either, but we are shooting for it
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Been reading up on some of our draftees:
Joseph 4 INTs in 15 games
Wright 5 INTs in 16 games
Mukumamu 7 INTs in 22 games
Cox 8 INTs from LB

Im liking these guys more by the day (TBF, I loved the Cox pick), but still not sold
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

James Smith could be the next Aussie punter. Titoons picked him up
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Did u guys see this?!?

Drafted Saturday. Dead Thursday.
NOT SUSPICIOUS... whaaaaaaat?!?

https://www.si.com/college/2021/05/06/t ... off-campus
the bone
John Ferguson

Post by the bone »

Very sad. It was the brother of the deceased who was drafted, not the deceased himself.
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

the bone wrote: May 7, 2021, 9:12 pm Very sad. It was the brother of the deceased who was drafted, not the deceased himself.
Not how I read it. Oops
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

DK Metcalf competed in the US Olympics trials for the 100m. Finished 15th of 17 so no go for qualifying. Still ran a 10.37 for the 100m. That's seriously quick for a man his size.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Northern Raider wrote: May 10, 2021, 8:07 pm DK Metcalf competed in the US Olympics trials for the 100m. Finished 15th of 17 so no go for qualifying. Still ran a 10.37 for the 100m. That's seriously quick for a man his size.
I saw some sneering about this on twitter about him running 15th... but he's not built for that sort of thing and running a competitve time in an Olympic trial at that size is utterly insane. Absolutely specimen.

But as far as NFL WR's go, he's not for me. Just a track guy. JJ Arcega-Whiteside... now thats a football player
:cry: :cry:
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Botman wrote: May 10, 2021, 8:34 pm
Northern Raider wrote: May 10, 2021, 8:07 pm DK Metcalf competed in the US Olympics trials for the 100m. Finished 15th of 17 so no go for qualifying. Still ran a 10.37 for the 100m. That's seriously quick for a man his size.
I saw some sneering about this on twitter about him running 15th... but he's not built for that sort of thing and running a competitve time in an Olympic trial at that size is utterly insane. Absolutely specimen.

But as far as NFL WR's go, he's not for me. Just a track guy. JJ Arcega-Whiteside... now thats a football player
:cry: :cry:
:roflmao
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Haha. There were few air swings by teams looking back on that draft. 2 picks before Metcalf the Cardinals picked up WR Andy Isabella, who's been total flop. Even more ironic this was the pick they received from Dolphins in the Josh Rosen trade. Imagine if they'd parlayed Rosen into Metcalf. :woot:
Matt
Don Furner

Post by Matt »

Well... looks like Jags might do some Tebowing. QB turned TE looks to be signing a 1 yr deal
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Tebow certainly has the physical attributes to be a TE. Negatives are obvious. He's never played TE before and hasn't played any football at all in 9 years. This has fail written all over it. Sounds more like a publicity stunt.
the bone
John Ferguson

Post by the bone »

And Tebow will be 34 in August!
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Northern Raider wrote: May 11, 2021, 11:11 am Tebow certainly has the physical attributes to be a TE. Negatives are obvious. He's never played TE before and hasn't played any football at all in 9 years. This has fail written all over it. Sounds more like a publicity stunt.
This is a good opportunity for the young UDFA DL on the Jags to absolute blow Tebow the **** up in scrimmages and try and create a flash play for coaches to remember them by :lol:
the bone
John Ferguson

Post by the bone »

Week 1 schedule released:

Thursday night football:
Cowboys @ Buccaneers

Sunday night football:
Bears @ Rams

Monday night football:
Ravens @ Raiders

Sunday games (exc. SNF):