radicalraider
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Daley

Re: 2020 Rd 7 V Cowboys: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by radicalraider »

-TW- wrote: April 23, 2021, 10:56 pm
radicalraider wrote:
Raiders666 wrote: April 23, 2021, 10:25 pm
radicalraider wrote: April 23, 2021, 10:17 pm Can't wait to hear the impact of our one out hit ups.. so exciting
How haven't you been banned yet?
You don't mess with me
Hahahaha please..

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I'm bad and mean... I'll make you see green
Green Taipan
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Big Mal

Post by Green Taipan »

radicalraider wrote: April 23, 2021, 5:34 pm
Northern Raider wrote: April 23, 2021, 5:31 pm Funny how a lot of you agree Turbo isn't a fullback for NSW but for the club he is. #delusional #nota1
That's rude of you to do that to Turbo and compare him with someone who can't kick or pass.
I have to agree; Jack is a centre not a 5/8! A 5/8 has to have a good passing and kicking game!
It's a simple game; tackle, back-up, pass, hold the ball! What did I say? "Hold the bloody ball!!"
Gold member 2023
radicalraider
John Ferguson

Post by radicalraider »

Green Taipan wrote: April 23, 2021, 11:20 pm
radicalraider wrote: April 23, 2021, 5:34 pm
Northern Raider wrote: April 23, 2021, 5:31 pm Funny how a lot of you agree Turbo isn't a fullback for NSW but for the club he is. #delusional #nota1
That's rude of you to do that to Turbo and compare him with someone who can't kick or pass.
I have to agree; Jack is a centre not a 5/8! A 5/8 has to have a good passing and kicking game!
Finally someone with a footy IQ
Green Taipan
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Big Mal

Post by Green Taipan »

radicalraider wrote: April 23, 2021, 10:17 pm Can't wait to hear the impact of our one out hit ups.. so exciting
Why would he be banned, he has a right to express his opinion? Or is it, in this woke world, that one can only express opinions that a certain group deems to be acceptable! If so, the forum will descend into a very boring and vacuous waste of time!
It's a simple game; tackle, back-up, pass, hold the ball! What did I say? "Hold the bloody ball!!"
Gold member 2023
radicalraider
John Ferguson

Post by radicalraider »

Green Taipan wrote: April 23, 2021, 11:37 pm
Why would he be banned, he has a right to express his opinion? Or is it, in this woke world, that one can only express opinions that a certain group deems to be acceptable! If so, the forum will descend into a very boring and vacuous waste of time!
Haha being banned won't stop me from voicing my opinion about my beloved raiders
MrPosh
Clinton Schifcofske
Favourite Player: Whitehead

Post by MrPosh »

Saw the boys bowling over on Insta. Jack picked up a nice strike.

Do you think once or twice a game he squirts one out to the left and it knocks some pins down on the next lane?
Raiders666
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Ken Nagas

Post by Raiders666 »

I love how Jack Wighton isn't a 5/8 anymore...Amazing stuff. The kid isn't in form but he has achieved more in that position than most players do in an entire career haha
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

What's boring is when someone has an opinion and posts the same thing again and again and again and again. Their opinion is not that valuable it needs to be shared 100 times.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

I think it should be allowable to ban someone who clearly isn't entering arguments in good faith. It's quite clear by now that radicalraider isn't interested in any kind of actual discussion.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
radicalraider
John Ferguson

Post by radicalraider »

raiderskater wrote: April 24, 2021, 8:18 am I think it should be allowable to ban someone who clearly isn't entering arguments in good faith. It's quite clear by now that radicalraider isn't interested in any kind of actual discussion.
Who cares what you think. I know my team more than you and most of the fans on here. a lot of your opinions and discussions are shallow. Most of you don't see the deeper issues within the side. If you don't like my posts don't read them.. I'm not here to make friends!
radicalraider
John Ferguson

Post by radicalraider »

Northern Raider wrote: April 24, 2021, 7:49 am
What's boring is when someone has an opinion and posts the same thing again and again and again and again. Their opinion is not that valuable it needs to be shared 100 times.
I do what I like.. none of your business
radicalraider
John Ferguson

Post by radicalraider »

Allrrriiiiiiighhtt I've gotta better Eeling about tonight than last week..
I think we'll win 5+ tries to their 2 or 3..
We'll win through our defence and power game... we're a bigger side so we'll have them on the back foot a few times esp.. When papa and CHN come on.. with a quick dummy half we should tear their middle and than shred their edges. 30 12 FT
yurithe1
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by yurithe1 »

I've seen the most recent line-up list for tonight's game and stuff me, it looks like Ricky hasn't learned anything from the past few weeks despite confessing he'd stuffed up last week.

He's named a an interchange bench with four forwards and left out Timoko. I can't recall anything that stands out about Timoko as I've only seen him ion two games. However, you'd think he'd have the kid on the bench in case another back gets in injured again and cannot return to the field.
Some people talk about the weather. Others do something about it.

MEMBER NO.: 4500 (before they changed the numbering system).
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

I think CHN gives us a little better cover out wide than some of our previous bench options.
Raiders666
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Ken Nagas

Post by Raiders666 »

radicalraider wrote: April 24, 2021, 9:21 am
raiderskater wrote: April 24, 2021, 8:18 am I think it should be allowable to ban someone who clearly isn't entering arguments in good faith. It's quite clear by now that radicalraider isn't interested in any kind of actual discussion.
Who cares what you think. I know my team more than you and most of the fans on here. a lot of your opinions and discussions are shallow. Most of you don't see the deeper issues within the side. If you don't like my posts don't read them.. I'm not here to make friends!
:roflmao
BadnMean
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: chicka

Post by BadnMean »

yurithe1 wrote: April 24, 2021, 11:45 am I've seen the most recent line-up list for tonight's game and stuff me, it looks like Ricky hasn't learned anything from the past few weeks despite confessing he'd stuffed up last week.

He's named a an interchange bench with four forwards and left out Timoko. I can't recall anything that stands out about Timoko as I've only seen him ion two games. However, you'd think he'd have the kid on the bench in case another back gets in injured again and cannot return to the field.
To be fair, he now has CHN on the bench who is a far more suitable centre option if someone in the back 5 goes down. Just a bit more mobile, far younger and suited to it than Whitehead at this stage of his career. It's been a few years since he played there but he did have a short stint in centres for Penrith, even if mainly a backrower.

On form it would have to be Havilii to miss out for Timoko and Ricky may not fully trust Starling to go 80 mins first crack out at hooker. Or he may think Starling is best when he's at top speed, not fatigued so plan to give him 10-15 mins rest time each half regardless...
Boomercm
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Joe Picker

Post by Boomercm »

papabear wrote: April 23, 2021, 10:42 am
if you arent making more meters with a faster ptb then it is damning on your hooker / forwards.
Yes and no.

Yes if this happens consistently for your team, but not for other teams.

No if this happens for every team. Then it just mean the PTB speed stat doesn't predict anything, so means nothing
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

radicalraider wrote: April 24, 2021, 9:23 am
Post on public forum.

Says it's none of your business.

:hmmm
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
radicalraider
John Ferguson

Post by radicalraider »

Northern Raider wrote: April 24, 2021, 1:53 pm
radicalraider wrote: April 24, 2021, 9:23 am

Post on public forum.

Says it's none of your business.

:hmmm
So everything done in public is your business :hmmm
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

la magnífica revelación
Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

We have only 2 more wins than the dogs, tigers and Broncos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk