The Greenhouse - Over 80,000 followers!

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

The Greenhouse
Don Furner

Post by The Greenhouse »

Today, we're pleased to announce that The Greenhouse now has over 80,000 followers! 83,150 to be exact.

We have now been serving Canberra Raiders and rugby league fans for over 15 years. We now have just under 3,700 members of TheGH.com.au. In 2020, the site had over 30,000 unique users of the site on average per month - with a monthly peak over 45,000 users. The site averaged over 1 million page views per month - with a monthly peak of over 2.2 million.

The Greenhouse Facebook page now has more than 43,000 likes... and just under 60,000 followers on Facebook in all our pages and groups. We also have over 8,000 followers on Twitter and 8,000 on Instagram. On all our social media platforms, including Pinterest, we have now broken through the 80,000 followers mark.

Whenever big news breaks, it is The Greenhouse the supporters come to. And whenever people want to know what Raiders fans are thinking, it is The Greenhouse they come to.

It's thanks to you, the members and followers of The GH, for continuing to make The Greenhouse the number one Canberra Raiders supporters website!

2020 could have been a whole lot better... and the season didn't end with that elusive premiership. Here's hoping that fourth Grand Final win comes in 2021!

The Greenhouse Team

The Greenhouse score update service
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Re: The Greenhouse - Over 80,000 followers!

Post by dubby »

Outstanding!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

And at least three sane people amongst the 80k.

I obviously don’t count myself which won’t surprise anyone.

3 more than the Broncos fan site however.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

That's cause the 3 Broncos fans are here.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk