Coastalraider
David Furner
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Re: Grand Final tickets

Post by Coastalraider »

Sid wrote: September 30, 2019, 5:59 pm
Coastalraider wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:39 pm
Northern Raider wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:27 pm
Sid wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:15 pm Well it would’ve been rude of me not to attend given the Raiders are dragging their big ol’ horn down the Hume for me.

Section 682-2
I've been up in those seat before. Come prepared:

My wife and I went to Ed Sheeran there in the nosebleeds - as soon as the lights went off she got vertigo, spewed in her pizza box and we had to leave.

Needless to say I didnt get nosebleeds this time!!
oh dear!! I haven't been to the stadium so I wasn't too sure, I booked yesterday morning so I suppose a lot of the good spots were snapped up before then.
Mate I’m sure you will be fine, it was just a horror evening!
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Coastalraider wrote:
Sid wrote: September 30, 2019, 5:59 pm
Coastalraider wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:39 pm
Northern Raider wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:27 pm
Sid wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:15 pm Well it would’ve been rude of me not to attend given the Raiders are dragging their big ol’ horn down the Hume for me.

Section 682-2
I've been up in those seat before. Come prepared:

My wife and I went to Ed Sheeran there in the nosebleeds - as soon as the lights went off she got vertigo, spewed in her pizza box and we had to leave.

Needless to say I didnt get nosebleeds this time!!
oh dear!! I haven't been to the stadium so I wasn't too sure, I booked yesterday morning so I suppose a lot of the good spots were snapped up before then.
Mate I’m sure you will be fine, it was just a horror evening!
The first GF I went to we were about 5 - 10 rows back from the roof. They say you get drunk easier at altitude though we probably slammed a dozen + beers (full strength) each before reserve grade kick off and kept going. I had a one man chant "Manlys got nothing" for 3/4s of the match, copping filthy looks from everywhere. Very lucky to make it out alive and couldn't speak for a week.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

We got ours in the Raiders supporters section, $200 each stings but I would pay anything to see our boys win a premiership.

I did a little squeak and flail afterwards because it sank in that I JUST BOUGHT TICKETS TO WATCH THE RAIDERS PLAY A GRAND FINAL
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
Smurfette
Brett Mullins

Post by Smurfette »

Sossman wrote: September 30, 2019, 3:18 pm Who TF are One Republic?

Though Braithwaite @ half-time is epic.
Just remembered that Darryl Braithwaite was the pre-game entertainment for our match against the Titans in Round 1. 21-0. Where it all began.

Make it happen again Dazza.
Green Machine 2011
Simon Woolford

Post by Green Machine 2011 »

dubby wrote: September 28, 2019, 11:51 am Bay107!

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Hey dubby, my little bro and I are in bay 107 also. Both tragics and glad to know there’ll be some fellow raiders in the diamond experience section!
Coastalraider
David Furner

Post by Coastalraider »

raiderskater wrote: September 30, 2019, 6:32 pm We got ours in the Raiders supporters section, $200 each stings but I would pay anything to see our boys win a premiership.

I did a little squeak and flail afterwards because it sank in that I JUST BOUGHT TICKETS TO WATCH THE RAIDERS PLAY A GRAND FINAL
It’s pretty surreal isn’t it.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Green Machine 2011 wrote:

Hey dubby, my little bro and I are in bay 107 also. Both tragics and glad to know there’ll be some fellow raiders in the diamond experience section!
You won’t find dubby in his seat though

He’ll be lurking under the stairs
Azza
Laurie Daley

Post by Azza »

Still better than Nickman, who I suspect will be eating dirt from under the bleachers.
Green Machine 2011
Simon Woolford

The Rickman wrote: September 30, 2019, 6:56 pm

Haha I’ve been here for 8 years and have lurked longer, but this seems like an inside joke 😂 are you going N/Rickman??
cat
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Dane Tilse

Post by cat »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
CJ42 wrote:If bay 110 isn’t super green I’ll run to the raiders supporters bay for the Viking clap and head back to my seat after

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Mate I’m 116. There’ll be at least 2 of us on that side clapping. 3 if I can talk Mrs Fui into it
Add another 2

Sent from my SM-G950F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Vaccinated
Nadruku
Glenn Lazarus
Favourite Player: Nadruku

Post by Nadruku »

RaiderRay wrote:
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: September 30, 2019, 4:25 pm
CJ42 wrote:If bay 110 isn’t super green I’ll run to the raiders supporters bay for the Viking clap and head back to my seat after

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Mate I’m 116. There’ll be at least 2 of us on that side clapping. 3 if I can talk Mrs Fui into it
I'm in 111. Like many others here got excited and booked it with a few minutes to go on Friday night. I imagine there will be plenty in green around us!
Hahaha same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nadruku
Glenn Lazarus
Favourite Player: Nadruku

Post by Nadruku »

Who else is in bay 111

Archer
David Furner
Favourite Player: Boxhead

Post by Archer »

EJ wrote: September 30, 2019, 10:02 am 140s sections confirmed Raiders supporters

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thank gaaaawd. Got tickets back in the first week that are in 142, been frantically reading through trying to find out if I was sitting with the bondi scum.
jimmy82
Clinton Schifcofske
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by jimmy82 »

Anyone in centerline seats, bay 231?
raidersbeliever
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by raidersbeliever »

Nadruku wrote: September 30, 2019, 7:23 pm Who else is in bay 111

Literally just created an account to state I am in 111 as well. Glad to hear I am not the only one. We can be the support crew at the other end of the ground.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

If anyone is in 403, let ya boi know, id like to say hello.
DarkRaider
Glenn Lazarus

Post by DarkRaider »

I’ve ended up with a group of 5 spare seats together in S141-2 row 38, right behind the official Raiders supporters section. Looking for something close to the $165 cost price. If anyone interested hit me up on PM. Will probably also list them on Ticketek marketplace.

EDIT: gone
Last edited by DarkRaider on October 1, 2019, 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilanraiders
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Rubenrunlikeatrainandhitlikeatruckwiki!

Post by Ilanraiders »

I’m in bay 106-1!!!
"Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had"!! RAIDERSTILLIDIE!!
Smurfette
Brett Mullins

Post by Smurfette »

I also have two spares, bay 139. Gold category, face value $240 each. Available on Ticketek marketplace if you know of anyone looking, or send me a PM.

Edit: sold.
Last edited by Smurfette on October 1, 2019, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreenGuy
Brett Mullins

Post by GreenGuy »

PigRickman wrote: September 30, 2019, 9:06 pm If anyone is in 403, let ya boi know, id like to say hello.
401 over here mate.

6 more sleeps til I see a Raiders GF live...feels surreal :cmon
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Grand Final tickets

Post by The Nickman »

Haha I’ve been here for 8 years and have lurked longer, but this seems like an inside joke Image are you going N/Rickman??
Haha yeah I am for sure, man. When I met dubby the first (and only time) it was at the Gold Coast and it was under some stairs somewhere. The legend of him lurking under the stairs just kindof grew, to the point I was having a beer with Albi on Saturday (another old GH regular) and we were reminiscing about when we met at that same game. It was also the first time either of us had met Lucy or Dr Zaius and Albi said “and that’s right, dubby was lurking under the stairs!”

Good times. You should post more
RaiderRay
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Wighton

Post by RaiderRay »

raidersbeliever wrote: September 30, 2019, 7:56 pm
Nadruku wrote: September 30, 2019, 7:23 pm Who else is in bay 111

Literally just created an account to state I am in 111 as well. Glad to hear I am not the only one. We can be the support crew at the other end of the ground.
Awesome! I think there will be plenty of green in 111
Green Machine 2011
Simon Woolford

The Rickman wrote: September 30, 2019, 9:49 pm

Haha I’ve been here for 8 years and have lurked longer, but this seems like an inside joke Image are you going N/Rickman??
Haha yeah I am for sure, man. When I met dubby the first (and only time) it was at the Gold Coast and it was under some stairs somewhere. The legend of him lurking under the stairs just kindof grew, to the point I was having a beer with Albi on Saturday (another old GH regular) and we were reminiscing about when we met at that same game. It was also the first time either of us had met Lucy or Dr Zaius and Albi said “and that’s right, dubby was lurking under the stairs!”

Mate we should grab a beer or two (or more). Funny weird thing is I’ve seen most of your post and already know your personality 😂 take that as a good thing. I feel like I know a lot of the GH members, for example, I know PJ is way WAY more attractive in person than in his profile pic (just using a recent example).

Would love to meet the GH boys in person, and what better time than the GF!!! Happy for you to send me to the mental ward of any Sydney hospital after the game 😂
Green Machine 2011
Simon Woolford

Give it up to Steve/Fergus (?) for bringing people together, right?!?
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

The Rickman wrote: September 30, 2019, 9:49 pm

Albi. Wow, that's a blast from the past.
thedevilingreen
Alan Tongue
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by thedevilingreen »

I'm in 140 1st round is on me if you find me lads

Always be yourself.... Unless you can be batman.... Then you should always be batman
pickles
Ruben Wiki

Post by pickles »

Ended up with tickets through a mate in the stadium members section, 132-2. Anyone else in that part of the ground?

Hopefully it isn’t just neutrals who don’t care about the result! If it is I’ll make sure they’re cheering for the raiders by kick off!
Guy Incognito
Jason Croker

Post by Guy Incognito »

I have one ticket in silver section 143-2 (directly behind the Raiders fan bays) available.

Edit: ticket sold
Last edited by Guy Incognito on October 1, 2019, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reptar
Laurie Daley

Post by reptar »

The Rickman wrote:

I was at that game too, went trying to find you guys but couldn't. Maybe you were all under the stairs
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
Christos_Raider
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Terry Campese

Post by Christos_Raider »

Got my ticket as part of the NRL account pre-sale yesterday, supporters bay was down to single seats only. Bay 140 here too!
MitchNZ
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by MitchNZ »

Hi guys, not a raiders fan but a roosters one.

I bought a ticket early to the grand final to ensure i had a ticket, but been unlucky enough to be stuck on the raiders side of the stadium instead of the chooks.

Was wondering if someone had done something similar and was stuck on the roosters side and was willing to do a swap? im in bay 142 with a silver ticket, anything similar would be great just wanna be closer to the other rooster fans.

Thanks and good luck for Sunday!
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Post by Northern Raider »

FYI for anybody still looking to purchase. I just went onto the general ticket sale, selected Gold tickets ($265) and it allocated seats in section 629-1. This was in the ANZ Stadium Members section. Looks like that allocation wasn't filled by members so are now available to the public.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Raiders Lime Milk
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Malcolm Norman Meninga

Post by Raiders Lime Milk »

Does anybody still need tickets? I have two for sale, face value of $170 each, in section 119-2 (behind goal posts). Hit me up if you want to buy.
MitchNZ
Gerry De La Cruz

Post by MitchNZ »

Raiders Lime Milk wrote: October 1, 2019, 10:43 am Does anybody still need tickets? I have two for sale, face value of $170 each, in section 119-2 (behind goal posts). Hit me up if you want to buy.
Hi there, im not a raiders fan, but am looking for tickets on that side, tried posting before but didn't let me. i have one tickets on the raiders side because i bought them early. would definitely want to buy if that is possible, and then sell my one in bay 142-2 for $170
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Seiffert82 wrote: October 1, 2019, 12:08 am
The Rickman wrote: September 30, 2019, 9:49 pm Haha yeah I am for sure, man. When I met dubby the first (and only time) it was at the Gold Coast and it was under some stairs somewhere. The legend of him lurking under the stairs just kindof grew, to the point I was having a beer with Albi on Saturday (another old GH regular) and we were reminiscing about when we met at that same game. It was also the first time either of us had met Lucy or Dr Zaius and Albi said “and that’s right, dubby was lurking under the stairs!”

Albi. Wow, that's a blast from the past.
Yeah, I see Albi quite a bit, he's a fantastic guy. He's actually MC'ing my wedding next year.