dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Re: Rapana and Tapine named in New Zealand squad to face Tonga

Post by dubby »

Geez Jordy is not 100%. He's at 50%

Damn you NZ. Pick a rookie that's hungry

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
BadnMean
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: chicka

Post by BadnMean »

Dusty wrote: June 14, 2019, 3:22 pm
BadnMean wrote:Rapana doesn't look fit to me- I honestly think he would benefit from the break and some strength and conditioning work and confidence in his knee.

If Tapine is fit then he should play, it's an honor to be selected and he hasn't played a lot this year. He might benefit from the run actually. Be good if they played him on an edge.
I thought Rapana looked a bit sluggish and
Like he was favouring his knee vs Tigers.

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
Yeah by not fit, I mean- slightly injured. Definitely lost some of his dynamism.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

Blind Freddy can see Rapana isn't ready for rep footy yet. Hopefully his selection is treated as an honourary recognition and he's withdrawn from the game.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

Old School Green wrote: June 14, 2019, 3:00 pm
zim wrote: June 14, 2019, 8:21 am Johnson almost looked like a passenger against us. I wouldn't be picking him this test.
Morris made a good point in his presser about wanting him to play next week to get more game time.
On Morris, I have to say he makes my dislike of Cronulla lessen a little. He is infinitely more likeable than Flanagan.
He wants them to let him play a test match to get more game time? That would be an interesting conversation to have with the test coach.
Yeah both the Morris coach and player help the sharks rep.
Makaveli
Bradley Clyde

Post by Makaveli »

No CNK?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

CNK is Cook Islands

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Dusty
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Past:Daley
Present: Hodgson

Post by Dusty »

CNK wants to play for the Cook Islands in the WC... He is available for NZ selection at other times (if that is within the rules).

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse
2020: 1. Nicol-Klokstad 2. Cotric 3. Croker (c) 4 Leilua 5. Scott 6. Wighton 7. G. Williams 8. Papalii 9. Hodgson (c) 10. Sutton 11. J. Bateman 12. Whitehead 13. Tapine ----
14. Simmonson 15. Soliola 16. Guler 17. Horsburgh
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Have to declare allegiance 2 yrs prior or something.

His locker room interview with Denan Kemp he mentions he's loyal to Cook Islands cause they picked him out of 20s

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Northern Raider wrote:Blind Freddy can see Rapana isn't ready for rep footy yet. Hopefully his selection is treated as an honourary recognition and he's withdrawn from the game.
Luckily Blind Freddy is the coach of NSW and currently contemplating bringing Mitchell **** Pearce back
Raiders_Pat
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by Raiders_Pat »

The Rickman wrote: June 15, 2019, 8:15 am
Northern Raider wrote:Blind Freddy can see Rapana isn't ready for rep footy yet. Hopefully his selection is treated as an honourary recognition and he's withdrawn from the game.
Luckily Blind Freddy is the coach of NSW and currently contemplating bringing Mitchell **** Pearce back
:clap:
edwahu

Post by edwahu »

Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad and Reuben Porter selected for Cook Islands World Cup qualifier against South Africa

Canberra Raiders fullback Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad and forward Reuben Porter have been selected for the Cook Islands squad to face South Africa in a World Cup qualifier this Friday night at 7:00pm at Ringrose Park. Reubenn Rennie and Vincent Rennie, from the Canberra Raiders NSW Cup affiliate Mounties have also been selected, along with former Raider, Sam Mataora, who now plays with the Belconnen United Sharks in the Canberra Raiders Cup.

Cook Islands Kukis Squad

Sam Mataora (Belconnen United Sharks), Eric Newbigging (Blacktown), Troy Dargan (Brisbane Bronco, Charnze Nicol-Klokstad, Reuben Porter (Canberra Raiders), Eli Noovao, AaronT eroi (CQ Capras), John Puna, (Easts Tigers) Reubenn Rennie, Vincent Rennie (Mounties), Moses Noovao-Mcgreal, Pride Petterson-Robati,Paul Ulberg (Norths Devils) Kayal Iro, Brodie Tamarua (NZ Warriors) Tepa Moeroai, Marata Niukore, Brad Takairangi (Parramatta Eels), Steven Marsters (St George Dragons), Josh Minhinnick (Wentworthville)

Read more: http://rlif.com/article/8645/

I honestly think he could use the rest and should withdraw. I have no idea about international footy in the second tier but I doubt they need him to beat south Africa.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Re: Canberra Raiders international weekend representatives

Post by greeneyed »

Canberra Raiders forward Siliva Havili hooking into double life ahead of Tonga Test

Siliva Havili will be ready to do whatever role Raiders coach Ricky Stuart requires of him against the Parramatta Eels - after playing his 11th Test for Tonga at hooker this weekend.

"It's exciting for the country, it's exciting for the game. It's a big occasion again. Everyone always gets up for this game," he said.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239