2019 Canberra Raiders Hall of Fame gala

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Join us for the 2019 Canberra Raiders Hall of Fame Gala where we will induct three members into the Canberra Raiders Hall of Fame and take a trip down memory lane to reflect on the 'Greatest Grand Final of All Time' won by the Canberra Raiders in 1989.

This star studded evening will be attended by Hall of Fame Inductees, 1989 players from both the Canberra Raiders and Wests Tigers sides as well as the current Canberra Raiders NRL team.

Platinum Package - $10,000 per table
Gold Package - $5,000 per table
Silver Package - $2,500 per table
Individual Tickets - $250 per person

Read more and book: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2019-ca ... 2339923389
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Re: 2019 Canberra Raiders Hall of Fame gala

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

How does this compare to the Boogs?

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:How does this compare to the Boogs?

Before Schifty killed it, or afterwards?

Sent from my SM-G975F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

T_R wrote:
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:How does this compare to the Boogs?

Before Schifty killed it, or afterwards?

Sent from my SM-G975F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
With that handshake with Tonguey?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Canberra Raiders host inaugural Hall of Fame Gala

Tickets for the inaugural Canberra Raiders Hall of Fame on Friday 19 July 2019 at the National Convention Centre, Canberra are now on sale.

The newly established Hall of Fame recognises past players, coaches and individuals who have contributed significantly to the club.

Coinciding with the 30th anniversary of the club’s maiden premiership in 1989, 13 players - Gary Belcher, Bradley Clyde, Gary Coyne, Laurie Daley, John Ferguson, Ashley Gilbert, Dean Lance, Glenn Lazarus, Mal Meninga, Chris O’Sullivan, Ricky Stuart, Brent Todd, Steve Walters, and former Coach Tim Sheens were inducted as the first members of the Canberra Raiders Hall of Fame at the 2019 Season Launch.

Join us for the 2019 Canberra Raiders Hall of Fame Gala where we will induct more members into the Canberra Raiders Hall of Fame and take a trip down memory lane to reflect on the ‘Greatest Grand Final of All Time’ won by the Canberra Raiders in 1989.

This star-studded evening will be attended by Hall of Fame inductees, 1989 players from both the Canberra Raiders and Tigers as well as the current Canberra Raiders NRL team.

Don’t miss this “night of nights” featuring an iconic Australian artist presented by Sony Music Entertainment Australia, three course dinner, beverages and live auctions.

Individual tickets are $250 per person. Platinum ($10,000 per table of 10), Gold ($5,000 per table of 10) and Silver ($2,500 per table of 10) packages are also available.

Event proceeds will be donated to the Ricky Stuart Foundation.

More information on the Raiders Hall of Fame and Tickets for this year’s function are available at http://www.raiders.com.au/about/hall-of-fame

Canberra Raiders media release
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Canberra Raiders set to honour 1989 triumph at Hall of Fame dinner

The Raiders first Hall of Fame Gala coincides with the 30th anniversary of the club's maiden premiership and lands the day before the Raiders host the Wests Tigers at Canberra Stadium.

"The fellas I've spoken to are all going, so I think it will be a pretty good roll up. At the season launch, most of them said they were coming back for that one so I'm sure they'll get a good roll up from all the players," Steve Walters said.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239