2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

Who will win?

Raiders 13+
4
22%
Raiders 1-12
7
39%
Draw
0
No votes
Bulldogs 1-12
5
28%
Bulldogs 13+
2
11%
 
Total votes: 18

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44108
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by The Rickman » May 29, 2019, 4:49 pm

Hahaha I still can't believe the dogs made our defensive coach from the last half a decade their head coach.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

Billy Walker
David Furner
Posts: 3071
Joined: April 29, 2017, 7:22 pm
Favourite Player: Ashley Gilbert

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Billy Walker » May 29, 2019, 5:07 pm

I don’t understand the mental attitude “make sure we turn up” thing...

Why is there such an inconsistency between the team we rolled out against the rooters where guys like Lui looked like hungry champions and other weeks where we look half asleep?

Surely there must be triggers or process we can identify to determine what works and what doesn’t?

It’s frustrating to have to wait till the 5 minute mark of a match to see which Raiders team has shown up.

User avatar
I'm Bate Man
Jason Croker
Posts: 4055
Joined: March 9, 2008, 8:22 pm
Favourite Player: Hodgson
Location: Sylvania

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by I'm Bate Man » May 29, 2019, 5:12 pm

The Rickman wrote:Hahaha I still can't believe the dogs made our defensive coach from the last half a decade their head coach.
It was a job for one of the boys, sounds very similar to something we do as a club.
Member no: RAI-2913997

Dare To Dream, and believe in Green, for 2019.

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127383
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » May 29, 2019, 5:14 pm

VIDEO: Canberra Raiders Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer preview Bulldogs clash

Hear from Raiders Captain Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer as the pair spoke to the media ahead of the green machine's clash against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium this week.

Video: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/05 ... ogs-clash/

PODCAST: Behind the Limelight: Sam Williams and Gary Belcher: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/05 ... y-belcher/

Video: Simonsson hits the NRL top speed at 35.5 kms per hour in Round 11: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/29/sim ... top-speed/
Image

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127383
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » May 29, 2019, 5:21 pm

Corey Horsburgh nervous about Canberra Raiders run-on debut

He knows he's got big boots to fill, but Canberra Raiders prop Corey Horsburgh has set his sights on following the footprints those boots have left behind.

"It's a big step up coming into Papa's jersey, but all the boys coming into the team will do their job and hopefully get the two points. [Ricky Stuart] said a couple of weeks ago when Papa goes into Origin I'll get my chance to start. I've been ready for it, I just had to play the good footy to get the spot."

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239
Image

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127383
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » May 29, 2019, 5:24 pm

Aidan sets sights on Sezering back his Canberra Raiders jersey

Aidan Sezer wants more than to be just a one-hit wonder. The Canberra Raiders half wants his spot back permanently.

"It wasn't the best start to the year and hopefully I can get my spot back. I just want to play well and perform well on the weekend. Other things are out of my hands. There's a lot going on behind the scenes, but we just have to wait and see after the performance on the weekend how it pans out.

Read more: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... /?cs=14239
Image

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44108
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by The Rickman » May 29, 2019, 5:28 pm

greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:24 pm
Aidan sets sights on Sezering back his Canberra Raiders jersey
That's **** dreadful.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
Azza
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6660
Joined: February 16, 2005, 10:12 am

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Azza » May 29, 2019, 5:28 pm

Cringeworthy headline, they clearly spent a lot of time on that.

User avatar
1992
David Furner
Posts: 3039
Joined: April 24, 2011, 4:08 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph 'the worm' Tapine

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by 1992 » May 29, 2019, 5:40 pm

Love the fact that Sezer is back for this game. Seems he only ever shows up against Canterbury.
WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127383
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » May 29, 2019, 5:44 pm

greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:24 pm
There's a lot going on behind the scenes, but we just have to wait and see after the performance on the weekend how it pans out.
I wonder what Aidan means by that?
Image

User avatar
zim
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6925
Joined: July 8, 2015, 3:38 pm
Favourite Player: Past: Brett Mullins
Present: Elliot Whitehead
Location: Sydney

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by zim » May 29, 2019, 5:49 pm

Probably talking about their form and tactics for the bulldogs.

Neeeegz
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1271
Joined: July 5, 2008, 6:35 pm
Favourite Player: Charnze
Location: Western NSW

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Neeeegz » May 29, 2019, 6:08 pm

greeneyed wrote:
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:24 pm
There's a lot going on behind the scenes, but we just have to wait and see after the performance on the weekend how it pans out.
I wonder what Aidan means by that?
It must mean the Rickman is becoming grammar coach for the media releases.. he does such a great job correcting everyone on here. It won't be anything to do with the football department thankfully.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk


User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44108
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by The Rickman » May 29, 2019, 6:09 pm

Neeeegz wrote:
May 29, 2019, 6:08 pm
greeneyed wrote:
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:24 pm
There's a lot going on behind the scenes, but we just have to wait and see after the performance on the weekend how it pans out.
I wonder what Aidan means by that?
It must mean the Rickman is becoming grammar coach for the media releases.. he does such a great job correcting everyone on here. It won't be anything to do with the football department thankfully.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
lol
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18066
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by -PJ- » May 29, 2019, 6:13 pm

Who comes up with the corny headlines ?

Sezering the moment...

That's gross !!
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

User avatar
simo
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8593
Joined: March 12, 2013, 7:50 pm
Favourite Player: Keghead

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by simo » May 29, 2019, 6:18 pm

I hope aidan sezerers the carpe this weekend. Carve diem up!
Dont delete this GE

User avatar
simo
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8593
Joined: March 12, 2013, 7:50 pm
Favourite Player: Keghead

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by simo » May 29, 2019, 6:23 pm

I feel horrible for that last one. Wouldn’t change it for the world though
Dont delete this GE

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44108
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by The Rickman » May 29, 2019, 6:30 pm

It's still better than the original headline, simoss.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

Thomas Raider
Peter Jackson
Posts: 217
Joined: May 16, 2013, 5:37 pm
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley
Location: The Gong

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Thomas Raider » May 29, 2019, 6:37 pm

If we can`t beat this mob,i`m off the Ricky train :nooo

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127383
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » May 29, 2019, 8:28 pm

@TheGHRaiders on Twitter

VIDEO: Aidan looking to Sezer the opportunity. Hear from Canberra Raiders Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer on the clash with the Bulldogs!

Aidan Sezer says he's confident of slotting straight back into the Canberra Raiders side, despite spending the past two months in reserve grade. The 27-year-old will partner Sam Williams in the halves this weekend, aware that he'll need to lead from the front in a team full of young faces, WIN News Canberra reports.

Click here: http://ow.ly/L1xc50urLPk

#NRL #WeAreRaiders #wearecbr
Image

julian87
Laurie Daley
Posts: 11526
Joined: October 20, 2005, 3:35 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by julian87 » May 29, 2019, 8:31 pm

greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:44 pm
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:24 pm
There's a lot going on behind the scenes, but we just have to wait and see after the performance on the weekend how it pans out.
I wonder what Aidan means by that?
A very odd thing to feed to journos
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127383
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » May 29, 2019, 8:57 pm

Green Machine's depth reminds Canberra Raiders captain Jarrod Croker of sweet '16 surge

Co-captain Jarrod Croker has likened Canberra's playing depth to that of the club's last great charge towards the grand final, as the Raiders enter a crucial section of the season.

"Our last really strong season we had Shaun Fensom and Paul Vaughan who couldn't make our starting side, that was the depth we had back then and it's the sort of depth we needed this year.

Read more: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/29/gre ... -16-surge/
Image

luke
John Ferguson
Posts: 2316
Joined: February 7, 2010, 5:32 pm
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by luke » May 30, 2019, 10:53 am

julian87 wrote:
May 29, 2019, 8:31 pm
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:44 pm
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:24 pm
There's a lot going on behind the scenes, but we just have to wait and see after the performance on the weekend how it pans out.
I wonder what Aidan means by that?
A very odd thing to feed to journos
Read that as "negotiations to get me out of here asap"

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127383
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » May 30, 2019, 10:55 am

VIDEO: Bulldogs v Raiders - Round 12: The Canberra Raiders will be out to snap a three-game losing streak when they face the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium. Sam Squiers is joined by Matthew Elliott to preview the matchup: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/30/bul ... -round-12/
Image

musicman
Gerry De La Cruz
Posts: 2
Joined: May 30, 2019, 1:05 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by musicman » May 30, 2019, 1:28 pm

I've been a long time lurking reader of the quality content that is the Greenhouse and until now have been content with being a passive onlooker. Amidst the obvious bewilderment caused by the idea of Sezering the moment, somehow the following slipped through the cracks...
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:14 pm
VIDEO: Canberra Raiders Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer preview Bulldogs clash

Hear from Raiders Captain Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer as the pair spoke to the media ahead of the green machine's clash against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium this week.
As my first post should really address some football, let's hope the rookies and those dropped to Mounties take their opportunity over the next few weeks to fight for a first grade position. As much as the team is looking inexperienced and a bit thin, there's potential there, it'll be good to see how Kris and Starling go, Hudson's already looking like a beast, Sezer always lifts against the Dogs, Horsburgh loves the challenge. Let's win the next couple. It's not yet so dire that we have to bring back Jason Croker!

User avatar
-TW-
Mal Meninga
Posts: 30568
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by -TW- » May 30, 2019, 1:51 pm

The Rickman wrote:
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:24 pm
Aidan sets sights on Sezering back his Canberra Raiders jersey
That's **** dreadful.
Next headline was support the journalism supporting the capital...

With garbage like that headline... passImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

User avatar
greeneyed
Don Furner
Posts: 127383
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by greeneyed » May 30, 2019, 1:55 pm

Game Day Guide: Raiders v Bulldogs: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/05 ... -bulldogs/
Image

User avatar
BadnMean
John Ferguson
Posts: 2848
Joined: May 13, 2013, 5:30 pm
Favourite Player: chicka

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by BadnMean » May 30, 2019, 2:02 pm

musicman wrote:
May 30, 2019, 1:28 pm
I've been a long time lurking reader of the quality content that is the Greenhouse and until now have been content with being a passive onlooker. Amidst the obvious bewilderment caused by the idea of Sezering the moment, somehow the following slipped through the cracks...
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:14 pm
VIDEO: Canberra Raiders Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer preview Bulldogs clash

Hear from Raiders Captain Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer as the pair spoke to the media ahead of the green machine's clash against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium this week.
As my first post should really address some football, let's hope the rookies and those dropped to Mounties take their opportunity over the next few weeks to fight for a first grade position. As much as the team is looking inexperienced and a bit thin, there's potential there, it'll be good to see how Kris and Starling go, Hudson's already looking like a beast, Sezer always lifts against the Dogs, Horsburgh loves the challenge. Let's win the next couple. It's not yet so dire that we have to bring back Jason Croker!
I reckon Jason Croker would still go alright!

I remember he ruptured his ACL - you know, one of the most painful and debilitating injuries you can get, puts you out for a year or so. Players stretchered off writhing in pain kinda thing- but we had no subs left so he just... played on... with a ruptured ACL. Turns out he'd also fractured his ankle. PLAYED ON. I'm not kidding.

Tough as nails.

musicman
Gerry De La Cruz
Posts: 2
Joined: May 30, 2019, 1:05 pm
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by musicman » May 30, 2019, 2:22 pm

BadnMean wrote:
May 30, 2019, 2:02 pm
musicman wrote:
May 30, 2019, 1:28 pm
I've been a long time lurking reader of the quality content that is the Greenhouse and until now have been content with being a passive onlooker. Amidst the obvious bewilderment caused by the idea of Sezering the moment, somehow the following slipped through the cracks...
greeneyed wrote:
May 29, 2019, 5:14 pm
VIDEO: Canberra Raiders Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer preview Bulldogs clash

Hear from Raiders Captain Jarrod Croker and Aidan Sezer as the pair spoke to the media ahead of the green machine's clash against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium this week.
As my first post should really address some football, let's hope the rookies and those dropped to Mounties take their opportunity over the next few weeks to fight for a first grade position. As much as the team is looking inexperienced and a bit thin, there's potential there, it'll be good to see how Kris and Starling go, Hudson's already looking like a beast, Sezer always lifts against the Dogs, Horsburgh loves the challenge. Let's win the next couple. It's not yet so dire that we have to bring back Jason Croker!
I reckon Jason Croker would still go alright!

I remember he ruptured his ACL - you know, one of the most painful and debilitating injuries you can get, puts you out for a year or so. Players stretchered off writhing in pain kinda thing- but we had no subs left so he just... played on... with a ruptured ACL. Turns out he'd also fractured his ankle. PLAYED ON. I'm not kidding.

Tough as nails.
Insane toughness, and definitely not picking on the legend in my post which makes a little less sense now that the Jarrod/Jason error has been rectified. Just interested to see how the team down its 6/7 best steps up to the plate (hopefully with Bateman back)! Forwards are still strong, edges are very inexperienced but if we can snag a couple in the next few rounds, we'll be sitting alright for a charge in the last 7-10 rounds with Bateman, Hodgo, Rapana and the newly rep experienced origin boys back to play some September footy.

User avatar
Raiders_Pat
David Grant
Posts: 757
Joined: July 24, 2016, 8:11 am
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Raiders_Pat » May 30, 2019, 2:22 pm

Although this will be a tough match and we're looking a bit thin, there's no reason why we can't win with the team that's named. I've got faith in Havili to do the job while Hodgson is out... haven't seen any Mounties so it will be interesting to see how Starling goes. I think we'll see the younger guys like Horsburgh and Young step up in the absence of Papalii. Looking forward to the game.

User avatar
The Rickman
Mal Meninga
Posts: 44108
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Favourite Player: Hodgo
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by The Rickman » May 30, 2019, 2:35 pm

Raiders_Pat wrote:
May 30, 2019, 2:22 pm
Although this will be a tough match and we're looking a bit thin, there's no reason why we can't win with the team that's named. I've got faith in Havili to do the job while Hodgson is out... haven't seen any Mounties so it will be interesting to see how Starling goes. I think we'll see the younger guys like Horsburgh and Young step up in the absence of Papalii. Looking forward to the game.
I agree with this quote 100%.

I have to say, Raiders Pat, I haven't really noticed your posts a lot over the years (mainly because I'm a narcissistic, self-absorbed twat), but I've been noticing them a LOT the last few weeks and you're a good poster. Your input is always good.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush

User avatar
Raiders_Pat
David Grant
Posts: 757
Joined: July 24, 2016, 8:11 am
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Raiders_Pat » May 30, 2019, 2:51 pm

The Rickman wrote:
May 30, 2019, 2:35 pm
Raiders_Pat wrote:
May 30, 2019, 2:22 pm
Although this will be a tough match and we're looking a bit thin, there's no reason why we can't win with the team that's named. I've got faith in Havili to do the job while Hodgson is out... haven't seen any Mounties so it will be interesting to see how Starling goes. I think we'll see the younger guys like Horsburgh and Young step up in the absence of Papalii. Looking forward to the game.
I agree with this quote 100%.

I have to say, Raiders Pat, I haven't really noticed your posts a lot over the years (mainly because I'm a narcissistic, self-absorbed twat), but I've been noticing them a LOT the last few weeks and you're a good poster. Your input is always good.
Cheers Nickman, I enjoy your input too mate, also love the banter that comes with it in this battle of egos we call a forum :lol:

User avatar
Raiders_Pat
David Grant
Posts: 757
Joined: July 24, 2016, 8:11 am
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by Raiders_Pat » May 30, 2019, 3:09 pm

Forgot to mention too that although I think our weakest spot in the 17 for this match is our halves, this is also the exact type of game Sezer steps up for. This is effectively a showdown between Williams and Sezer for that halfback spot... also probably an audition for potential future club for Sezer so I think we'll see some hunger. It's also the Dogs. Will be an exciting one I reckon.

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18066
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by -PJ- » May 30, 2019, 3:27 pm

Get a room....geeeeeez.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

User avatar
dubby
Don Furner
Posts: 30750
Joined: May 16, 2006, 12:14 pm
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga
Location: Western Sydney

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by dubby » May 30, 2019, 4:50 pm

Peej.... the mouth of your monster in law .... on the side of her head?

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
-PJ-
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18066
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Favourite Player: Joseph Tapine
Location: 416.9 km from GIO Stadium

Re: 2019 Rd 12 V Bulldogs: Teams and Previews *Teams p1*

Post by -PJ- » May 30, 2019, 5:01 pm

dubby wrote:
May 30, 2019, 4:50 pm
Peej.... the mouth of your monster in law .... on the side of her head?

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Oh yeah.

But let's leave it there dub, there's peeps on here who are anti sidemouth joke types !!!
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
I am not an alcoholic, I'm a binge drinker lacking opportunity..

Post Reply