The league’s worst actor?

Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

PhilY
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Favourite Player: Jason Croker

The league’s worst actor?

Post by PhilY »

Cracked up watching the Tigers Panthers game. Toward the end of the game Maloney was pushed whilst chasing a chip through by Cleary. Tried to milk a penalty. The slow mo of his flailing arms and tragic dive was dead set hilarious - as good as I’ve seen in any European soccer game (and a total failure as the refs just ignored him).

Got me thinking, there has to be a heap of bad acting classics that folk with better memories than I can remind us of? And, maybe a vote as the year goes by for a d’head award to the worst actor in the NRL?
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Re: The league’s worst actor?

Post by -PJ- »

Wes Patton..Home and Away.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

I still remember the raiders tv show from the 90s, had a bombers bar segment with Shaun McCrae

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
PhilY
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs

Post by PhilY »

Raiders TV? Missed that, sounds like classic re run material. where can I find replays??
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

No idea Phil. I watched one episode, in the height of ab raiders love fest, and couldn't watch another. It was stupid.

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
PhilY
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs

Post by PhilY »

Bugger, it sounds hilarious!
BJ
Steve Walters

Post by BJ »

Dylan Napa