Eels 13+
6%

Total votes: 17

hrundi89
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: 2019 Rd 5 V Eels: Game Day

Post by hrundi89 »

Keghead's the old bloke at the end of the bar who mumbles something to get everyone's attention, so they all go quiet and look around. He then speaks up thinking he's got an audience, says something inappropriate, and everyone turns back around and continues with their conversations.
You may remember me from such forum usernames as hrundi99 and... hrundi99.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Looks like Keghead is just thrashing around in his final hours before the account inevitably gets banned, just taking wild, horrible swings at anything that moves... you hate to see it.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

T_R wrote: April 17, 2019, 6:25 am Keghead on the port and lemonade again.
That's slightly slanderous trying to make a statement that is pre determining what race you believe I may be or simply accusing me of being a drunk.

Coming from a top ranking internet policeman such as yourself I find it quite disappointing but have noted the fact you have deputized the young constables to pursue me with great vigor.

Your personal problems with insecurity by no means give you the right to step out of the boundaries either Cannon.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

The Rickman wrote: April 17, 2019, 11:43 am Looks like Keghead is just thrashing around in his final hours before the account inevitably gets banned, just taking wild, horrible swings at anything that moves... you hate to see it.
Ha Ha you speak as this is something that should be feared? With some type of self imposed authority?Comical you are.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

hrundi89 wrote: April 17, 2019, 11:40 am Keghead's the old bloke at the end of the bar who mumbles something to get everyone's attention, so they all go quiet and look around. He then speaks up thinking he's got an audience, says something inappropriate, and everyone turns back around and continues with their conversations.
Oh you cut me to the bone with your childish fantasies......please stop I beg you sir.

Your wealth of knowledge and detailed facts are just to much to cope with and you are really denting my confidence.
hrundi89
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by hrundi89 »

Keghead wrote: April 17, 2019, 12:03 pm
The Rickman wrote: April 17, 2019, 11:43 am Looks like Keghead is just thrashing around in his final hours before the account inevitably gets banned, just taking wild, horrible swings at anything that moves... you hate to see it.
Comical you are.
Yo Da man...
You may remember me from such forum usernames as hrundi99 and... hrundi99.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Keghead wrote:
That's slightly slanderous trying to make a statement that is pre determining what race you believe I may be or simply accusing me of being a drunk.

Coming from a top ranking internet policeman such as yourself I find it quite disappointing but have noted the fact you have deputized the young constables to pursue me with great vigor.

Your personal problems with insecurity by no means give you the right to step out of the boundaries either Cannon.
No, it's well outside the definition of slander, and there's no statement in regards your race.
I may know nothing about rugby league, but I'm pretty much on top of this stuff.
Not even a good try, champ.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

I was curious why the Eels Game Day thread was still running so jumped on to have a read. This is fantastic stuff. :thumbsup
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Northern Raider wrote:I was curious why the Eels Game Day thread was still running so jumped on to have a read. This is fantastic stuff. :thumbsup
It's pretty boring really if you ask me.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Shoving it in your face since 2017
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Im VERY invested in what part Port and Lemonade infers some race.

VERY interested.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

PigRickman wrote:Im VERY invested in what part Port and Lemonade infers some race.

VERY interested.
It was very popular in England in the 1960s. I'll cop to ageism, but not sure about the race angle.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

T_R wrote: April 17, 2019, 12:46 pm
PigRickman wrote:Im VERY invested in what part Port and Lemonade infers some race.

VERY interested.
It was very popular in England in the 1960s. I'll cop to ageism, but not sure about the race angle.
It's the drink of choice among Nigerian email scammers.
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Well, well, well
Now the ugliness has been exposed... you've basically called Keggy a dirty pommy soap dodger!
Monster.

If that claim is accurate, and based on our pommy imports, my estimate of Keggy has increased considerably.
zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

I'd never even heard of that. What a terrible thing to do to port.
BadnMean
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: chicka

Post by BadnMean »

Northern Raider wrote: April 17, 2019, 12:48 pm

VERY interested.
:roflmao
That almost made these last couple of pages of bickering worth reading.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

BadnMean wrote: April 17, 2019, 1:21 pm

VERY interested.
:lol:

Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

VERY interested.
The reference could be lost on many. :)
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Northern Raider wrote: April 17, 2019, 4:02 pm

VERY interested.

Their loss. That was friggin' hilarious, and I don't care how many innocent young Nigerian chaps died in the making of it.

Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

How are the Motherless going anyway?
raiderskater
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Croker, Cotric, Sezer

Post by raiderskater »

Keghead wrote: April 17, 2019, 11:11 am
raiderskater wrote: April 17, 2019, 7:22 am Yeah, no.

Your post is sexist and your attitudes obvious.

Wake up, pal. It's the 21st century.
Ha Ha tough enough to condone the aggression but precious enough to be offended.You've got it covered alright.
Let me guess, you 100% agreed with Ferguson's appeal judge.
And to all the people who doubted me, hello to them as well. - Mark Webber, Raiders Ballboy and Unluckiest F1 Driver Ever

I'm attacking in the right way, instead of just...attacking in the general direction. - Max Aaron (also eerily apropos for the Green Machine)
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

greeneyed wrote:VIDEO: Round 5: Behind the scenes: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2019/04 ... he-scenes/
On topic thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

VERY interested.
Oh my word a rather cheap shot there that really suits your sniveling style.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

T_R wrote: April 17, 2019, 12:16 pm
Keghead wrote:

No, it's well outside the definition of slander, and there's no statement in regards your race.
I may know nothing about rugby league, but I'm pretty much on top of this stuff.
Not even a good try, champ.
That's why I said slightly want to be champ,your on top of many things as you constantly have to remind everyone, EDIT.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

PigRickman wrote: April 17, 2019, 12:42 pm Im VERY invested in what part Port and Lemonade infers some race.

VERY interested.
The old "Choose love not hatred" doesn't go any further than your Facebook page then Nick?

Your not showing me much Love mate and I'm the one that gets outed for having some kind of personality disorder or whatever the group choose to degrade me with.

I don't try to pretend to be a "Special Human" when I'm really not either.So I would really love to hear "The Real Nicks" views on the above topic when behind closed doors or away from stray ears.

You can fool some of the people some of the times but you cant fool all of the people all the time.But you can do it to yourself if you choose.It is a convenient way to protect your own integrity though but I know I don't have to tell you that.

Anyways I'll shoot of and see if I can work on getting MY personality together if I can just remember which one I need to use...now let me think?Who's around...Who can hear me :)
Last edited by Keghead on April 18, 2019, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Keghead wrote: April 17, 2019, 9:19 pm
T_R wrote: April 17, 2019, 12:46 pm It was very popular in England in the 1960s. I'll cop to ageism, but not sure about the race angle.
Think you're getting a little paranoid. That wasn't a dig at you. Actually had nothing to do with you. Not even sure why you thought it did. Somebody mentioned narcissistic behaviour earlier. This would be one of the better examples.
Keghead
Noa Nadruku

Post by Keghead »

Northern Raider wrote: April 17, 2019, 10:26 pm
Think you're getting a little paranoid. That wasn't a dig at you. Actually had nothing to do with you. Not even sure why you thought it did. Somebody mentioned narcissistic behaviour earlier. This would be one of the better examples.
Your just there to validate the clowns but your not in the circus hey......nice work even more gutless than them.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga

Keghead wrote: April 18, 2019, 1:41 am
Northern Raider wrote: April 17, 2019, 10:26 pm

Your just there to validate the clowns but your not in the circus hey......nice work even more gutless than them.
You so badly want to make this about you. Its not. Move on.
EVH
Terry Campese
Favourite Player: Albert Fulavai

Post by EVH »

Seriously, that was so awesome, i was a hater on the the tram but I rate it. Got me from the city to Gungahlin in 20 minutes and the gunners had everything! A Bunnings, coles and woolies, big w and a Kmart, a Lowes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, might as well jump (Jump!) Might as well jump Go ahead an' jump (jump!) Go ahead and jump Ow oh, hey you! Who said that?