Re: Terrorist attacks

Post by Off »

Especially EDIT
This place is woke.
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

Yeah my bad, I forgot the code. Poor bastards like my mrs live with the guilt of this oppressive fantasy world, years after giving up the ghost with it. Absolute rubbish the lot of it.
This place is woke.
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

Starts with a C for a reason .
This place is woke.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

Another mass shooting in the US with an estimated 50+ dead in Las Vegas. When was Nickman going to Vegas?
Shoving it in your face since 2017
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

gergreg wrote:Another mass shooting in the US with an estimated 50+ dead in Las Vegas. When was Nickman going to Vegas?
Just got onto his facebook to check. He's still in Australia.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Lucy
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Tarps

Post by Lucy »

T_R wrote:
gergreg wrote:Another mass shooting in the US with an estimated 50+ dead in Las Vegas. When was Nickman going to Vegas?
Just got onto his facebook to check. He's still in Australia.
He flies out later this week.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Just realised it was the Mandalay. I've stayed there a few times. Bloody hell.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

Until some drastic changes are made in Mad America innocent people will continue to die.

What a pathetic existence these Americans live through.

Guns kill...
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

A petty thief/drug trafficker on day release from prison has stabbed two female police officers in the back, taken their sidearms and shot them both dead and a passer by on a Belguim street. He then went into a high school and took hostages. Police turned up, students running everywhere. A gun fight broke out, police were injured.

Finally the bad guy was shot and killed.....

Wow.

Turns out prison authority became alarmed when this bloke failed to return to the jail on time...

Now we have 3 dead + the inmate. He was on a police task force list for terrorism...
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

Unfortunately, it's time to bump this awful thread again. Some horrible **** going down in Christchurch as we speak.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

One of the last places you would expect, NZ.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

gergreg wrote: March 15, 2019, 1:57 pm One of the last places you would expect, NZ.

Well just to be clear, it's not Muslims perpetrating these attacks. It's one of these radical idiots who support those racist as **** groups like Reclaim Australia or Australia First.

Apparently on his gun he had written something like "Here's my immigration policy." Disgusting.
LimeGreenMachine
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by LimeGreenMachine »

There is no excuse to kill innocent people , no banner to hide behind. Tragic.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

Fair dinkum....
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

I probably shouldn't have posted this is this thread, it probably won't be classified as terrorism seeing as, y'know, it's a white guy.
kiwi raider
Steve Walters

Post by kiwi raider »

Absolutely disgusting, I always thought I lived in one of the safer corners of the world. 4 arrested so far but rumours there could be up to 10 involved. Hopefully they are false
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Oh no

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

If you want to give up on humanity entirely, go visit the Reclaim Australia FB page.

They've chosen to post the gunman's 'manifesto', for a start.

Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

T_R wrote: March 15, 2019, 3:38 pm If you want to give up on humanity entirely, go visit the Reclaim Australia FB page.

Just had a look and unfortunately their comments don’t surprise me, **** right wing nut jobs are responsible for more terrorism in the west than any other group.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by Green eyed Mick »

Horrific but not surprising.

We have politicians and media commentators on both sides of the ditch whose entire platform is racist fear mongering.
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

T_R wrote: March 15, 2019, 3:38 pm If you want to give up on humanity entirely, go visit the Reclaim Australia FB page.

Ugh, why did I follow your advice on this!
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley

On the 13th of March he posted pictures of his weapons on twitter. That means nobody was watching this guy.

All of a sudden not feeling very confident in all those laws that are supposed to keep us safe from terrorism.

40 dead.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga

Post by -PJ- »

Apparently the man responsible for this atrocity is from Grafton NSW.
gerg
Laurie Daley

Post by gerg »

40 people dead. Wow such sad news for a city that has experienced so much tragedy over the years.

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Reclaim Australia are now condemning the attack on their FB page :D

Their little collection of lunatics got too much even for THEM to handle.

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

T_R wrote:Reclaim Australia are now condemning the attack on their FB page :D

Wowee, and look at the comments on that post too! Seems Reclaim Australia can’t handle the monster they created

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

T_R wrote: March 15, 2019, 5:06 pm Reclaim Australia are now condemning the attack on their FB page :D

Not a fan of them changing their narrative as it showed their true colours but on the plus side their members are rubbishing the page now so turning on each other.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Manbush wrote:
T_R wrote: March 15, 2019, 5:06 pm Reclaim Australia are now condemning the attack on their FB page :D

Not a fan of them changing their narrative as it showed their true colours but on the plus side their members are rubbishing the page now so turning on each other.
Yeah, it’s amazing. I can’t look away

T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Fraser Anning has 'condemned' the attack in a paragraph, before filling a page with bile that is basically 'but if they didn't come here and be so damn Muslim then this never would have happened so it's kinda on them and PS it's not about gun laws, so don't start that again'.

What a ****.

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Yep he’s a vile ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

T_R wrote:Fraser Anning has 'condemned' the attack in a paragraph, before filling a page with bile that is basically 'but if they didn't come here and be so damn Muslim then this never would have happened so it's kinda on them and PS it's not about gun laws, so don't start that again'.

What a piece of ****.
Yeah, absolutely horrible stuff

Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

Thankfully Anning is almost done, it is literally impossible for him to get elected again.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Bunch of **** wits
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Egg Teen for Prime Minister.

You can miss me with any of your "oh hang on that's assault!" Bull about a teen cracking an egg on a racist fascist. **** Fraser Anning and anyone who believes even remotely in his Bull. That teen is a **** hero.