Re: Name change

Post by The Nickman »

Personally, I'd prefer he went with RickyRicky StuartStuart
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: February 28, 2019, 4:06 pm
greeneyed wrote:I'm not changing them every five minutes remember...
So... are you saying I can’t change mine to Fuifui RickRick?
You can change it, I'm just not changing it back any time soon! :evil:
Rickmando
John Ferguson
Favourite Player: Ricky Stuart

Post by Rickmando »

greeneyed wrote: February 28, 2019, 4:33 pm
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: February 28, 2019, 4:06 pm
greeneyed wrote:I'm not changing them every five minutes remember...
So... are you saying I can’t change mine to Fuifui RickRick?
You can change it, I'm just not changing it back any time soon! :evil:
I think GE is starting to believe!! No need to change it back when we are 8-0 right??
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

GreenRicked is all over it!!
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Some serious RickTrolling in here... where’s that YouTube video...
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

I’m waiting for Green Eyed Rick to make an appearance.

What about changing the Post Count names so it’s all Ricky Stuart?

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

The Rickman wrote:Personally, I'd prefer he went with RickyRicky StuartStuart
Alright I’m in.

RickyRicky StickStick please
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Despite rumours to the contrary, I won't be changing my name to T_Ricky

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Ah so it’ll be TRicky_R then will it? I like that one better anyway.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

No. I consider myself well above this ugly clique.

And I wasn't invited.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote: February 28, 2019, 7:09 pm
Alright I’m in.

Sorry, my yearly quota of name changes has been all used up in the past two days! :woot:
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

greeneyed wrote: February 28, 2019, 8:40 pm
Alright I’m in.

Sorry, my yearly quota of name changes has been all used up in the past two days! :woot:
I tried to do it for you, but RickyRicky StickStick is apparently too long. Things went red and the system looked fairly annoyed, to be honest.

Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Sounds like it needs to kick a chair and get it's head back in the god damn **** game

RickyRicky StuartStuart MUST be accepted. MUST.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

FWIW, TR doesnt need to change his name
It is GH canon that TR stands for "Tricky Ricky"
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

T_R wrote:
Alright I’m in.

I tried to do it for you, but RickyRicky StickStick is apparently too long. Things went red and the system looked fairly annoyed, to be honest.
Hmm... how many characters am I over?

Nickman's love of NSW
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Name change

Post by gangrenous »

I’d say you’re probably 1 too long. Looks like 20 is the limit.

Drop the space and you’re probably home
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

GangRickous is on to something here
From vague memories of my times as supreme ruler (and what days they were), the 20 character limit rings a bell.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Hang on, who the **** is Rickmando? I can't keep up?
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
T_R wrote:
Alright I’m in.

Hmm... how many characters am I over?
IT WENT RED

Rickmando
John Ferguson

Post by Rickmando »

Dr Zaius wrote: March 1, 2019, 8:13 pm Hang on, who the **** is Rickmando? I can't keep up?
I am a man who has humbly realised the error of his ways.

I was hasty in judging our supreme leader - I wasn’t fair in criticising him in only his 5th year in the job.

He’s had a lot of bad luck. I have no doubt that he’s been watching our pre-season games closer than anyone else and he’s set up for great success in 2019.

I must give special thanks to The Rickman and PigRickMan for making me aware of Ricky’s plight and convincing me to throw my undying support behind him*

*until round 8
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

Rickmando wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote: March 1, 2019, 8:13 pm Hang on, who the **** is Rickmando? I can't keep up?

I was hasty in judging our supreme leader - I wasn’t fair in criticising him in only his 5th year in the job.

He’s had a lot of bad luck. I have no doubt that he’s been watching our pre-season games closer than anyone else and he’s set up for great success in 2019.

I must give special thanks to The Rickman and PigRickMan for making me aware of Ricky’s plight and convincing me to throw my undying support behind him*

*until round 8
What are your thoughts on Jack Wighton?
Rickmando
John Ferguson

Post by Rickmando »

He will be a raging success. I’m backing Stick to put some of the old magic dust on him. I mean, the man was one of the greatest halves of all time, so he must be a great mentor to halves under his tutelage??
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Dr Zaius wrote: March 1, 2019, 8:46 pm
Rickmando wrote:

*until round 8
What are your thoughts on Jack Wighton?
Hahaha it's not Lucy, it's Mamando.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Everyone is Lucy
rovert
Terry Campese
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by rovert »

Well, I'm jumping on the wagon... if there's room for a non-clique lurker.
I'm 100% behind the league whisperer till rorund 8.

Mod, can I please change my name to: Sticktillmay.

He's got this..... 'May the 4th be with him.'

Sent from my SM-N960F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The last thing I remember is me saying "hold my beer and watch this".
Rickmando
John Ferguson

Post by Rickmando »

rovert wrote: March 9, 2019, 1:46 am Well, I'm jumping on the wagon... if there's room for a non-clique lurker.
I'm 100% behind the league whisperer till rorund 8.

Mod, can I please change my name to: Sticktillmay.

He's got this..... 'May the 4th be with him.'

Welcome to the Rick-clique!!! You’ll be pleased you got in on the ground floor with us
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

gangrenous wrote:I’d say you’re probably 1 too long. Looks like 20 is the limit.

Drop the space and you’re probably home
Let’s try this RickyRickyStickStick please

Nickman's love of NSW
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

If people want genuine name changes, happy to organise them... but I've hit my quota for the year for "joke changes".
rovert
Terry Campese

Post by rovert »

greeneyed wrote:If people want genuine name changes, happy to organise them... but I've hit my quota for the year for "joke changes".
But the ship is leaving port and it's got such a fine captain.
Was going to duel it out with Rickman to be Cap.Stick's cabin boy and be the first to have him rub it in my face every day.

Sorry Rickmando, mod said I can't comeImage

Rickmando
John Ferguson

Post by Rickmando »

rovert wrote: March 9, 2019, 12:18 pm
greeneyed wrote:If people want genuine name changes, happy to organise them... but I've hit my quota for the year for "joke changes".
But the ship is leaving port and it's got such a fine captain.
Was going to duel it out with Rickman to be Cap.Stick's cabin boy and be the first to have him rub it in my face every day.

Sorry Rickmando, mod said I can't comeImage

I’m happy to refer to you on the boards as Rickvert, with your blessing. I know deep down you are on this journey with us! (til May)

Same for you Fui - RickyRickyStickStick 4eva!!! (til May)
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Feel free to put it in your signature block or something! That you can change yourselves.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Greeneyed ain't a true believable
How predictable.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Haha GE doesn’t want to take the necessary twenty seconds and four clicks out of his busy schedule to accommodate forum members? IMS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rovert
Terry Campese

Post by rovert »

Recently l realised all I've ever wanted is to be known in the great man's name and GE goes and shatters those dreams.
It's so hard to keep on going sometimes

Rickvert

greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

The Rickman wrote: March 10, 2019, 12:29 pm Haha GE doesn’t want to take the necessary twenty seconds and four clicks out of his busy schedule to accommodate forum members? IMS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm a very busy person.