Bulldogs 13+
27%

Total votes: 11

gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Re: 2018 Rd 17 V Bulldogs: Game Day

Post by gangrenous »

I’m not a fan of his reaction.

Was more pissed off by his idiocy that gave away the game in the first place. What a goose.

It drives me crazy how the Raiders try and milk penalties when they’re on the attack. Someone flopped after a line break on the weekend. No, just get up and play the damn thing properly and quickly while you have them on the back foot
Sterlk
David Furner

Post by Sterlk »

I guess its not a great look, BJ is a total meathead, but its hardly "one of the ugliest acts I’ve seen on a football field". Sensationalism at its finest right there, its not even close to the worst.

When I saw it live I thought he was a hot-headed ****, and I still do. But really, all the shoving, fighting, chicken wings etc. are more unsportsmanlike than some idiot mouthing off to the effect of "how you like me now, *****?!" after having been on the receiving end for a while.
El_Capitano
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by El_Capitano »

Has Gus ever watched his team play? I mean what about Maloney? And Buzz please!!! Have you seen the sharkies play in the last 5 years. Gallen alone has 15 - 20 instances grubbier than this in his last 5 games...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How soon IS now?
Off
Laurie Daley

Post by Off »

What bj did was absolutely fine in the theatre of sport, stfu you petty sour K jockeys.
This place is woke.