Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart calls on past players to attend Forever Green reunion weekend

All the news on the Canberra Raiders NRL team, all in one place

Moderator: GH Moderators

greeneyed
Don Furner

Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart calls on past players to attend Forever Green reunion weekend

Post by greeneyed »

Raiders Head Coach Ricky Stuart has sent out a passionate plea to past First Grade Club Players to attend the clubs next home match at GIO Stadium in Canberra on Friday, 25 May, 2018 v Manly as part of the Forever Green weekend.

"I know it is difficult for many to travel to Canberra for our Forever Green Reunion each and every year, something we started three seasons back, but your efforts to attend really inspire our current crop of players and assist in building the fabric of our Club" Stuart said.

Read more: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2018/05 ... n-weekend/

‘It was very humbling’ – Stuart on Hall of Fame nomination: https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2018/05 ... omination/
Sossman
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Re: Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart calls on past players to attend Forever Green reunion weekend

Post by Sossman »

Hopefully Purts and Brett Kelly re-unite as an unstoppable force at Mooseheads after the game.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

Get tested for VIKING CLAP today. https://www.health.act.gov.au/hospitals ... lth-centre.
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Re: Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart calls on past players to attend Forever Green reunion weekend

Post by reptar »

Maybe some of them should get their jersey side measured. Sam Backo must be match fit!
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
Sossman
David Furner
Favourite Player: Jarrod Croker

Post by Sossman »

Wonder what Scotty Logan is up to?

4 Time Boogs Award Winner.

Get tested for VIKING CLAP today. https://www.health.act.gov.au/hospitals ... lth-centre.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

It doesn't seem logical planning to have it on a Friday as the last Friday bugger all turned up
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Sossman wrote:Wonder what Scotty Logan is up to?

Coaching West Belconnen, I say he'd be there
reptar
Laurie Daley

Post by reptar »

-TW- wrote:
Sossman wrote:Wonder what Scotty Logan is up to?

Coaching West Belconnen, I say he'd be there
Isn't Troy Thompson coaching West Belconnen? Scotty would be around the Wollongong coaching ranks
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Sorry Belconnen United, he's definitely in Canberra
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

So Todd is invited ?

That should get tongues wagging.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
yurithe1
David Furner

Post by yurithe1 »

-PJ- wrote: May 16, 2018, 8:11 am So Todd is invited ?

That should get tongues wagging.
He's good mates with Jarrod Croker. So, I don't expect there'd be much problem with that.

Now, if Ferguson and Dugan were to show up... :lol: :P
Some people talk about the weather. Others do something about it.

MEMBER NO.: 4500 (before they changed the numbering system).