The Greenhouse - Now in our 14th season!

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

The Greenhouse

Post by The Greenhouse »

January 6 marks the 13th birthday of The Greenhouse, and we enter our 14th season still the biggest and best Canberra Raiders supporters site on the net!

We now have over 3,300 members of the forum, over 28,000 followers on Facebook, over 7,100 on Twitter and over 4,000 on Instagram. On all our social media platforms, including Pinterest, we have more than 46,000 followers.

Whenever big news breaks, it is The Greenhouse the supporters come to. And whenever people want to know what Raiders fans are thinking, it is The Greenhouse they come to.

It's all thanks to you, the members and followers of the site.

Two people, Nick and Ed, deserve singling out, as the founders of the site. Without them, none of it would have been possible. Thanks to them both.

We promise to get bigger and better in 2018. Hopefully it's a premiership winning season!

The Greenhouse Team
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Re: The Greenhouse - Now in our 14th season!

Post by -TW- »

11 years as a member this year.. time flies
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

Damn, May will be 10 years as a member for me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

I’ll be sewing on my 11 year patch with -TW- this year.

You can all blame Todd Carney for that. Next time you think to yourself “I wish gangers would piss off”, just remember I’m another black mark on Todd Carney’s record.
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

I really enjoy the GH. It's my 8th year on here and it's where I learn everything green.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

gangrenous wrote:I’ll be sewing on my 11 year patch with -TW- this year.

You can all blame Todd Carney for that. Next time you think to yourself “I wish gangers would piss off”, just remember I’m another black mark on Todd Carney’s record.
Same for me. I joined to take part in the Carney poll hijacking. Good times. Oh how we laughed back then
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
KingDynamite
Chris O'Sullivan
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by KingDynamite »

Thanks to all of the mods and people that make this site possible. Although I don’t post a whole lot I get a great deal of enjoyment from a majority of the posters on here.

THANK YOU
dubby
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Post by dubby »

13 years.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The spiral of silence refers to the idea that when people fail to speak, the price of speaking rises. As the price to speak rises, still fewer speak out, which further causes the price to rise, so that fewer people yet will speak out, until a whole culture or nation is silenced. This is what happened in Germany.

If you do not speak, you are not being neutral, but are contributing to the success of the thing you refuse to name and condemn.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
gangrenous wrote:I’ll be sewing on my 11 year patch with -TW- this year.

Same for me. I joined to take part in the Carney poll hijacking. Good times. Oh how we laughed back then
Boy, responsible for both of us? What a monster Image
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

KingDynamite wrote:Thanks to all of the mods and people that make this site possible. Although I don’t post a whole lot I get a great deal of enjoyment from a majority of the posters on here.

THANK YOU
You’re welcome

Nickman's love of NSW
Makaveli
Bradley Clyde

Post by Makaveli »

Back for number 14 here

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
RedRaider
Laurie Daley

Post by RedRaider »

Proud to say I am into my 11th year on the Greenhouse. Without a shadow of a doubt THE BEST SITE for Raiders fans. A big Raiders clap to all those who conceived the site and those who keep it running. A Raiders Horn salute to you all.
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

Ah my 10 year anniversary, do I get a watch, loyalty bonus or long service leave?

Ps thanks to all the mods and admin throughout the years who have made this site what it is and the variety of posters whether regular or occasional who have made my life hell! :)
Last edited by Manbush on January 24, 2018, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
gangrenous
Laurie Daley

Post by gangrenous »

Long service leave granted
yeh raiders
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by yeh raiders »

Decade of Yeh Raiders! Christ what a poor choice of name that was, I’ve kept it ever since as punishment

I also want to give a wrap to all mods and admins that have kept this place alive. Truly is the #1 sporting forum