2017 Mounties

All the news on the Canberra Raiders lower grades, affiliate clubs and the Canberra Raiders Cup

Moderator: GH Moderators

roneel78
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Campese

Re: 2017 Mounties

Post by roneel78 »

Wow he is a big boy isnt he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
edwahu

Post by edwahu »

Looks like his been pumping Adobe to me
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

looks like he'd last 5 secs and be gassed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Edrick The Entertainer
edwahu

Post by edwahu »

Stats from last week are up. Looks like Knight had a good start with 160 meters off the bench. Cullen with good all-round numbers as well.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/07/06 ... sp_ns.html
zim
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: NRL: Joseph Tapine
NRLW: Grace Kemp

Post by zim »

Cullen with some very nice numbers. Him and Knight big on the post contact metres. Cullen also with lower errors (defence and attack).
Manchild
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Past: Brad Clyde
Present: Shaun Fensom

Post by Manchild »

Knight straight into the team in place of Boyd or Bateman
greeneyed
Don Furner

2017 Mounties

Post by greeneyed »

2017 NSW Premiership Round 19: Mounties V North Sydney Bears

Sunday July 16, North Sydney Oval, 3:00pm

Mounties

1. Dom Reardon
2. Alofi Mataele
3. Michael Oldfield
4. Brent Naden
5. Eddie Aiono
6. Lachlan Croker
7. Isaac John
8. Jeff Lima
9. Glen Buttriss
10. Liam Knight
11. Bill Cullen
12. Scott Sorenson
13. Clay Priest

14. Sam Duggan
15. Jack Nelson
16. Makahesi Makatoa
17. Royce Hunt

20. Mitch Kennedy
21. Yileen Gordon

North Sydney Bears

1. Eli Levido
2. Tautalatasi Tasi
3. Braidon Burns
4. Edward Murphy
5. Abbas Miski
6. Adam Doueihi
7. Luke Kelly
8. Fred Junior Mauala
9. Bradley Deitz
10. Dean Britt
11. Cameron Murray
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Cheyne Whitelaw

14. Piki Rogers
15. Clayton Williams
16. Brett Greinke
17. Tom Freebairn

Plus follow The Greenhouse on Facebook: The Greenhouse Forum, Twitter: @TheGHRaiders and Instagram: @TheGHRaiders
greeneyed
Don Furner

2017 Mounties

Post by greeneyed »

2017 Rd 19 Mounties V North Sydney Bears preview

Mounties V North Sydney Bears
Sunday July 16, North Sydney Oval, 3:00pm

The Mounties face the Bears at North Sydney Oval this Sunday in Round 19 of the NSW Premiership.

Mounties have now lost three straight, going down to Illawarra in the 2016 Grand Final replay in Round 17 - at a freezing Canberra Stadium. Kalifa Faifai Loa scored early for Illawarra, out wide, giving the visitors a 4-0 lead. But the opening stages of the match were mostly a struggle. Royce Hunt finally went over for Mounties in the 20th minute, giving the Raiders' affiliate a 6-4 advantage. But that lead lasted just a little over five minutes - when Kalifa Faifai Loa went over for his second try of the match. And a further try to Isaac Thompson in the corner in the 33rd minute, set up a 12-6 half time lead for the men in red and white.

Mounties hit back after the break, with a try to fullback Dominic Reardon in the 51st minute, narrowing the gap to just two points. But that was to be the end of the scoring for Mounties. Illawarra fullback Matthew Dufty went over in the 55th minute, delivering an 18-10 lead for his team. And then Luciano Leilua wrapped it up for Illawarra when he scored off a grubber kick on the final hooter. It was a 24-10 loss for the team in black and yellow, in a fairly stolid game of football.

New Raiders recruit from the Sydney Roosters, Liam Knight, made 160 metres from 14 runs, 51 post contact metres, and 34 tackles. Fellow new recruit Bill Cullen, made 112 metres from 12 runs, 50 post contact metres, three tackle breaks and 27 tackles. Michael Oldfield probably would have liked to make more impact in his first game for Mounties - making 88 metres from nine runs, and 20 tackles. Clay Priest topped the tackle count with 43, while Dominic Reardon made most metres (171).

Mounties are now in fourth place on the ladder and still in striking distance of second and third - but are a full 10 competition points short of the ladder leading Wyong Roos.

This week's opponent, the sixth placed North Sydney Bears, toppled the Roos last week, breaking Wyong's 12 game winning streak. And it was no close thing - they produced a 22-6 victory, on the Central Coast to boot. The Bears are just one competition point behind Mounties, with both teams having recorded eight wins - the one point difference being the Mounties' draw with the Warriors in Round 7.

The Bears are on a LWLLW form line in the past five games, with their other recent win coming against Wentworthville. Mounties are on a LWLLL form line.

Mounties have better attack - but worse defence - than North Sydney. Mounties average 22 points scored per match (compared with 16 for the Bears). However, both teams concede as many points as they score. Both have a slightly negative points differential.

For Mounties, Michael Oldfield moves into the centres to partner Brent Naden, with Eddie Aiono named on the wing. Winger Kato Ottio has dropped out of the squad. Liam Knight has been rewarded with selection at starting prop, while Scott Sorensen comes into the second row. Royce Hunt and Jack Nelson drop back to the bench. Makahesi Makatoa is included in the top 17 on the bench, while Yileen Gordon and Mitch Kennedy are on the reserves list. Alec Susino drops out of the squad.

For the Bears, Braidon Burns has been named at centre in place of Robert Jennings. Bradley Deitz (hooker), Fred Mauala (prop) and Cheyne Whitelaw (lock) were named to start against the Roos, but moved back to the bench, late. All three are named to start against Mounties. Thomas Freebairn (hooker) goes back to the bench; Anthony Cherrington (prop) and Kyle Turner (lock) are out. Piki Rogers and Clayton Williams come into the top 17, as interchange players.

Our tip: There is not much between the teams statistically and it should be a close contest. The Bears have mixed recent form. Still, they did knock off the team in first that was on a 12 game winning streak last week... Meanwhile, in their last outing, Mounties really did look like a team on a three game losing streak. Somehow, their energy and intensity looked down - and the attack is not clicking. As with the Raiders, I'm not sure what might flick the switch... Hopefully it happens this week, but I can't say with any confidence that it will. The Bears at home is most likely.

Plus follow us on Facebook: The Greenhouse Forum and Twitter: @TheGHRaiders
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

What happens to the players making way for Knight, Oldfield and Cullen ?

I'm guessing they are just dropped to reggies...even if they're playing well. !!!
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
edwahu

Post by edwahu »

-PJ- wrote:What happens to the players making way for Knight, Oldfield and Cullen ?

I'm guessing they are just dropped to reggies...even if they're playing well. !!!
Yep, they go back to RM Cup or find gigs at other clubs if it's a long term thing.

I wonder if Ottio is injured?
The Greenhouse

2017 Mounties

Post by The Greenhouse »

Welcome to our coverage of today's NSW Premiership clash between Mounties and the North Sydney Bears.

North Sydney Bears v Mounties
North Sydney Oval, Sunday 16 July
3pm

Arguably the most intriguing match-up of Round 19, the Bears will be looking to continue their return to form after an upset 22-6 victory over ladder-leaders the Wyong Roos.

The Mounties no doubt have the class to deliver a much-needed victory against the best defensive team in the competition, but their inconsistency in recent weeks is a worrying sign considering they haven’t won since Round 13.

With their experienced forward pack that includes the likes of Jeff Lima and Glen Buttris, expect last year's grand finalists to use their power game through the middle third in the hopes of denting the Bear’s brutal defensive line.

Read more: http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/07/14 ... w_rou.html

Here's the final Mounties team line up:

@MountiesRLFC on Twitter

And here is the Bears' final line up:

1 Eli Levido
2 Tautalatasi Tasi
18 Sitiveni Moceidreke
4 Edward Murphy
5 Abbas Miski
6 Adam Doueihi
7 Luke Kelly
8 Fred Junior Mauala
14 Piki Rogers
19 Anthony Cherrington
16 Brett Greinke
12 Jack Gosiewski
13 Cheyne Whitelaw

9 Bradley Deitz
17 Tom Freebairn
20 Toby Rudolf
21 Patrice Siolo

This post will update with live scores... scores from @MountiesRLFC and @NthSydBears on Twitter. Kick off is at 3pm.

FIRST HALF

We are underway at North Sydney Oval!
4th min TRY MOUNTIES to centre Michael Oldfield, he breaks through after a Mounties scrum win. He scores under the posts. Mounties 6-0
14th min TRY MOUNTIES to winger Alofi Mataele, great pass from Brent Naden to set it up, no conversion. Mounties 10-0
18th min TRY BEARS to winger Tautalatasi Tasi off the back of a penalty. Fullback Eli Levido converts. Mounties 10-6
24th min TRY MOUNTIES to new Raiders recruit, centre Michael Oldfield in the corner. Alofi Mataele makes a big break to set it up. Mounties 16-6
30th min TRY BEARS to halfback Luke Kelly try, after two kicks ahead. Eli Levido converts. Mounties 16-12
35th min Bears launch an attack off the back of a 40/20 kick, and almost score.
38th min Bears under pressure in their own half, but force an error and a turn over of possession.

HALF TIME

Mounties 16 lead North Sydney Bears 12

SECOND HALF

48th min Bears put on pressure on the back of a penalty and almost cross.
53rd min TRY MOUNTIES to Jack Nelson after he's just arrived on the field. Follows some big defence from Mounties giving them possession. Converted. Mounties 20-12
61st min TRY BEARS to interchange player Toby Rudolf, off the back of a penalty. Eli Levido converts. Mounties 20-18
67th min Bears attacking with their high kicks, but still Mounties 20-18
73rd min Bears receive a penalty and launch an attack, but lose possession. Still Mounties 20-18
77th min Mounties attack on the Bears' line, but the Bears hold on. Still Mounties 20-18
80th min PENALTY GOAL BEARS to Eli Levido, after the hooter had sounded. Mounties 20 Bears 20

FULL TIME

Mounties 20 drew North Sydney Bears 20
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Pretty disappointing to see that end up in a draw after leading the entire match, even when the final hooter had sounded.

And not sure what this is about... but it sounds interesting!

@MountiesRLFC

FT #IntrustSuperPremiership Mounties 20 have drawn with @NthSydneyBears 20, disgraceful scenes on the sideline in the last 20 minutes.

https://twitter.com/MountiesRLFC/status ... 4200950785
julian87
Laurie Daley

Post by julian87 »

Disappointing because that Mounties team is miles ahead on paper from 1 through 17.
well, I guess you could say that I'm buy curious.
Sydney_Raider
Clinton Schifcofske

Post by Sydney_Raider »

julian87 wrote:Disappointing because that Mounties team is miles ahead on paper from 1 through 17.
I went to the game this afternoon and agree, on paper, you would of thought Mounties would win comfortably. Of the backs, Naden looks to have talent but there is something about him which has me doubting him at NRL level. He was playing fullback (Reardon on left wing) and certainly has the size and offload ability. Maybe he could be a metre or two quicker?? I can't put my finger on it. Definitely worth persisting with though. Oldfield was very solid, you would think he would be the first promoted if there is an injury at NRL level. Played in the centres but would also be at home on the wing. Has genuine speed as well. Not much of a rap on any of the others, Lachlan Croker is not knocking the door down to play NRL and I don't know where that leaves him going forward. You would hope that the Sam Williams rumours are true, we are very light on in the halves in terms of depth.

The forwards were all pretty solid but if I had to pick out one it would be Priest. He was very aggressive all game and played the entire first half and probably 20 mins of the 2nd. Only one problem. he was he was put on report late in the game for a high tackle. His work rate was very good. Sorenson played the entire 80 mins and was solid but didn't stand out. Liam Knight was also very solid, despite dropping the ball on the first hit up from kick off, he went on to play most of the first half and another good stint in the second. You would think he would handle NRL at some stage, if not this year then certainly in 2018. If we lose to Melbourne, I would like to see him promoted for at least a few games this year. He looks mobile and pretty fit. Royce Hunt and Makatoa were also pretty good. Hunt is very hard to stop and I didn't see any glaring defensive problems. Didn't really notice Cullen. It was a pretty dour game with minimal line breaks and whilst Mounties dominated early, the draw was probably a fair result. The referee left a lot to be desired, not to mention coming out in a red top with black shorts. Not ideal when you a refereeing a North Sydney game. He changed his top after 15 minutes.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

What was the go with the "disgraceful scenes"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sydney_Raider
Clinton Schifcofske

Post by Sydney_Raider »

-TW- wrote:What was the go with the "disgraceful scenes"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

At the game?
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

When asked @MountiesRLFC said this...

Let's just say the highest ranked NS official on the sideline is no ambassador for this game

https://twitter.com/MountiesRLFC/status ... 1019554816
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Mounties also given an "open air dressing room" at North Sydney Oval.

https://twitter.com/MountiesRLFC/status ... 3313731585
Sydney_Raider
Clinton Schifcofske

Post by Sydney_Raider »

greeneyed wrote:Mounties also given an "open air dressing room" at North Sydney Oval.

https://twitter.com/MountiesRLFC/status ... 3313731585
I was wondering what that was all about. You also forget what a bad ground it is to watch rugby league.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Thanks for the update, Sydney_Raider!

Sent from my SM-G955F using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

MATCH REPORT: Dramatic finish ends in Bears-Mounties draw

The North Sydney Bears and Mounties have fought out an entertaining 20-all draw at North Sydney Oval in Round 19 of the Intrust Super Premiership NSW.

Mounties led for 79 minutes but a last-second penalty goal to Bears fullback Eli Levido secured a point for the home side.

North Sydney Bears 20 (T Tasi, L Kelly, T Rudolph tries; E Levido 4 goals) drew with Mounties 20 (B Naden, A Matale, M Oldfield, J Nelson tries; I John 2 goals)

Read more: http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/07/16 ... dney_.html
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

thx syd

Edrick The Entertainer
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Sydney Raider... can I ask why was a penalty given at the death which allowed the draw?
Sydney_Raider
Clinton Schifcofske

Post by Sydney_Raider »

I think it was for a high tackle for which Priest was placed on report. I forgot about the Liam Knight incident (on report). Knight was in possession of the ball at the time. Don't know what he did but a Bears player ended up on the ground. Buttriss wasn't happy with decision.
greeneyed
Don Furner

2017 Mounties

Post by greeneyed »

2017 NSW Premiership Round 20: Mounties V Wyong Roos

Saturday July 22, Morrie Breen Oval, 3:00pm

Mounties

1. Dominic Reardon
2. Alofi Mataele
3. Eddie Aiono
4. Brent Naden
5. Kato Ottio
6. Lachlan Croker
7. Isaac John
8. Jeff Lima
9. Glen Buttriss
10. Liam Knight
11. Jack Nelson
12. Scott Sorenson
13. Bill Cullen

14. Sam Duggan
15. Alec Susino
16. Makehesi Makatoa
17. Royce Hunt

20. Mitch Kennedy
21. Yileen Gordon

Wyong Roos

1. Luke Sharpe
2 John Tuivasa Sheck
4 Matthew Ikuvalu
3 Brendan Frei
5 Josh Mantellato
6 Kauri Aupouri
9 Mitchell Williams
14 Eloni Vunakece
15 Grant Garvey
16 Poasa Faamausili
11 Brock Gray
10 Christopher Smith
12 Justin Toomey White

8 Jake Lewis
13 Brenden Santi
17 Nathan Clarke
18 Jay Florimo

Plus follow The Greenhouse on Facebook: The Greenhouse Forum, Twitter: @TheGHRaiders and Instagram: @TheGHRaiders
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

2017 Rd 20 Mounties V Wyong Roos preview

Mounties V Wyong Roos
Saturday July 22, Morrie Breen Oval, 3:00pm

The Mounties travel to the Central Coast in Round 20 of the NSW Premiership to face the first placed Wyong Roos at Morrie Breen Oval.

The Mounties have slipped further down the ladder after a frustrating 20-20 draw against the North Sydney Bears last Sunday. Mounties led for the entire match, but a penalty goal after the hooter allowed the Bears to grab one competition point.

Mounties opened the scoring in the 5th minute, with a move off a scrum in the red zone sending Michael Oldfield in under the posts. Winger Alofi Mataele followed up in the 13th minute, with a good pass from Naden allowing him to sneak along the touch line for a four pointer. The Bears hit back five minutes later with a try to winger Tautalatasi Tasi - reducing Mounties' lead to 10-6.

Alofi Mataele made a huge break down the touchline in the 23rd minute - and the referee allowed play to proceed after the player in support, Lachlan Croker was held back. Michael Oldfield took the advantage when he went down a very narrow short side and planted the ball over the line in the corner. With 10 minutes remaining in the first half, the Bears grubbered on the last tackle, but the ball pin balled back to halfback Luke Kelly. He put in a second kick for himself and produced a lucky try for the home team. The teams went to the break with a 16-12 lead for Mounties.

The men in yellow and black extended their lead to 20-12 in the 53rd minute, when Naden passed back inside to bench forward Jack Nelson - but half Isaac John could not convert. A try to the Bears Toby Rudolf in the 62nd minute reduced the gap to 20-18 - and the score stayed that way until the last gasp penalty goal to the Bears' Eli Levido.

In the forwards, Royce Hunt (146 metres from 12 runs) and Clay Priest (122 metres from 12 runs) broke the 100 metre mark, while Eddie Aiono and Alofi Mataele did a lot of damage with the ball in hand. Scott Sorensen and Michael Oldfield topped the tackle count (32), with Clay Priest not far behind.

While Mounties and the Canterbury Bulldogs are equal on 22 competition points, the Bulldogs have a superior points differential, pushing Mounties into fifth place on the ladder. This week's opponent, the Wyong Roos, lead the competition - and are six competition points ahead of the second placed Warriors. The Roos suffered a 22-6 loss to the North Sydney Bears in their last start in Round 18 - just their second of the season. Prior to that loss, Wyong had been undefeated in 12 matches - a stretch of 11 victories and a draw. In contrast, Mounties are on a WLLLD form line in their past five games.

The Roos go into this match with clearly superior attack and defence. They score an average of 30 points per match, compared with 22 for Mounties. The Roos concede an average 17 points per match, Mounties 22.

For Mounties, Eddie Aiono moves into centre to replace Michael Oldfield - who has been named in the Raiders' top squad. Kato Ottio returns to the squad on the wing. With Clay Priest suspended for one match, Bill Cullen moves to lock, and Jack Nelson fills Cullen's second row vacancy. Alec Susino has been added to the top 17 on the bench. The Roos have named exactly the same team that was defeated by the Bears in Round 18.

Our tip: The last time these two teams met in Round 12, Mounties suffered a narrow 22-20 loss. Both teams scored four tries, the difference purely down to goal kicking. However, the Mt Pritchard outfit's form has been on a slide since then, posting just one win over the Blacktown Sea Eagles. It would be good to see Mounties turn things around in this match and produce an upset - but we'll have to tip the Roos in this one.

Plus follow us on Facebook: The Greenhouse Forum and Twitter: @TheGHRaiders
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

is Santi coming back from injury? He can play a bit

Edrick The Entertainer
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

He played in Round 18, at least.
edwahu

Post by edwahu »

Stats from last week

http://www.nswrl.com.au/content/dam/nsw ... sBears.pdf

Looks like Cullen had a very quiet game and Knight was quieter as well. Priest and Hunt had the best numbers in the forwards while Naden did in the backs.

Interesting that Oldfield led the tackle count. No idea if he was targeted or maybe was defending in at second row for some of the game?
The Greenhouse

2017 Mounties

Post by The Greenhouse »

Welcome to our coverage of today's NSW Premiership clash between Canberra Raiders affiliate Mounties and the Wyong Roos at the Central Coast. Sunny conditions at with a maximum this afternoon, a quite warm 19C. We'll have the final team lists as soon as they're available... and this post will update with live scores from 3pm.

Wyong Roos v Mounties
Morrie Breen Reserve, Saturday 22 July
3pm

Sitting out Round 19 with a bye, competition front-runners the Wyong Roos will be confident of asserting their Premiership credentials when Mounties travel up the M1 this weekend.

Though, Rip Taylor’s side will have to turn around the effort that they showed in their last outing, downed convincingly by the Bears in Round 18.

Mounties fell afoul of the referee’s whistle in the dying stages last weekend, up by two – though on the wrong end of a penalty call – to be forced to settle for a draw with the Bears at North Sydney.

Read more: http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/07/21 ... w_rou.html

Mounties

@MountiesRLFC

Wyong Roos

FIRST HALF

6th min TRY ROOS to Nat Butcher after a strip in the tackle, Mantelato converts. Wyong Roos 6-0
16th min TRY MOUNTIES to Scott Sorensen, goes through hole, set up by a Lachlan Croker pass. Mounties 6 Wyong Roos 6
20th min TRY MOUNTIES to Liam Knight under the posts, set up by a Glen Buttriss pass, Mounties 12-6
27th min Halt in play due to a Wyong injury.
32nd min TRY MOUNTIES to Glen Buttriss, following an Ottio kick back inside on the last tackle, Mounties 18-6
35th min TRY MOUNTIES to winger Eddie Aiono, running on the last tackle Mounties 24-6
39th min FIELD GOAL MOUNTIES to Isaac John. Mounties 25-6

HALF TIME

Mounties 25 lead Wyong Roos 6

SECOND HALF

44th min TRY MOUNTIES to Makehesi Makatoa, crashes through after a repeat set. Mounties 31-6
49th min TRY MOUNTIES to Brent Naden, after Scott Sorensen break. Mounties 35-6
59th min TRY MOUNTIES to Scott Sorensen. Mounties 41-6
63rd min TRY ROOS 16 min to Luke Sharpe from a grubber and chase, Mounties 41-10
67th min TRY MOUNTIES to Alofi Mataele. Mounties 45-10
76th min TRY MOUNTIES to Kato Ottio, dives over from close range. Sam Duggan converts. Mounties 51-10

FULL TIME

Mounties 51 defeated Wyong Roos 10
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Incredible result!

Sent from my iPad using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Brewdle
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Love em all

Post by Brewdle »

Isaac John putting his hand up, look Sticky, I can kick field goals

Sent from my iPhone using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk
The Greenhouse

Post by The Greenhouse »

MATCH REPORT: Mounties ambush Roos in major upset

Mounties returned to their best Intrust Super Premiership NSW form with a thumping 51-10 thrashing of competition leaders Wyong Roos in the match at Morry Breen Oval this afternoon.

In a combination of good execution by the 2016 grand finalists and easily the worst performance by the Roos this season, the Mulga stormed to a nine-tries-to-two victory – sounding a warning to the rest of the competition that they are well and truly back in the premiership mix.

Mounties 51 (S Sorensen 2, L Knight, G Buttriss, E Aiono, M Makatoa, B Naden, A Mataele, K Ottio tries; I John 6, S Duggan goals; I John field goal) def Wyong Roos 10 (N Butcher, L Sharpe tries; J Mantellato goal)

Read more: http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/07/22 ... mount.html
edwahu

Post by edwahu »

Great result. Maybe Ricky told a bunch of them they may actually get a run soon.
RedRaider
Laurie Daley

Post by RedRaider »

I ask for a report from a fan at the match. Isaac John is reported to have played very well and controlled the game. Is that how you saw it?