Press for truth

Discuss all the events of the day

Moderator: GH Moderators

The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Re: Press for truth

Post by The Nickman »

papabear wrote:You would think that the majority of flat earthers are just trolling.
Absolutely have to be.
Manchild
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Past: Brad Clyde
Present: Shaun Fensom

Press for truth

Post by Manchild »

How a secret global team uncovered the biggest leak in history

THIS is the story of how a global network spent months digging into the hidden transactions of the rich and famous, with their incredible findings implicating world leaders, celebrities and powerful businessmen.

The Panama Papers are the “biggest leak in journalism’s history”, made up of 11.5 million documents, or 2.6 terabytes of data, from law firm Mossack Fonseca.

They are evidence of tax evasion, secretive deals free from government oversight and links to corruption.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/finance/business ... 75fe4c0ca0

The person that leaked these has massive, massive cajones.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

So... they've finally outed the Illuminati??

Is no-one safe??
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

Nope they're not the illuminati, they've been outed BY the illuminati because they were getting too big and the illuminati didn't like their arrogance in attempting to grow powerful enough to challenge them.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Saw this one on FB

Australia To Forcibly Vaccinate Citizens Via Chemtrails

http://yournewswire.com/australia-to-fo ... hemtrails/
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

**** they're on to us
Schifty
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by Schifty »

Dr Zaius wrote:**** they're on to us

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Well I've never heard of this conspiracy before, Phantom Time Hypothesis, which states that the years A.D. 614 to 911 never actually happened, learn something new everyday.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Oh boy!! Locked in for this one, Bushy!!
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Can see what and why they believe on this link, the site isn't a believers site though.

http://www.zmescience.com/other/feature ... ypothesis/
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

It's possibly almost as stupid as the flat earth society
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Saw this one on Facebook being spread by the moronic "Extremely fed up Aussie Patriots" page, the same idiots who shared (thinking it was real) a satirical article about Obama refusing to stand down if Trump won.

The European Union is the New European Soviet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Vjc_PeYtc
Vladimir Bukovsky former Soviet dissident
-
The European Soviet is the new law system you are being ruled by now,the death penalty now secretly exists again under UN Agenda 21 the plan to depopulate the world from 7 billion to 500 million people by year 2030,American population is to be reduced from 320 million to 20 million, I can’t get an exact figure for U.K. its possibly 25% to 50% population reduction, China is being installed as the new superpower to replace America (see George Green Below).
-
UN Agenda 21 SOCIAL ENGINEERING Immigration
The globalists agenda to destroy nationality and social culture of developed industrial countries in USA,U.K. and across Europe, British jobs are intentionally being given to Pakistani's, Indians, Muslims, Polish people through agencies set up by Common Purpose in there countries before these jobs are offered first to British unemployed. ------------ Small British shops and Taxi companies are being bought out by the government USING TAX PAYERS MONEY then these businesses are being given to foreigners heavily subsidised by the tax payers and accommodation is also offered for these foreigners so that British society, nationality, culture can be destroyed and also the Pakistani's and Muslims are being invited to live in Europe, USA to be used as PAWNS as part of the military industrial complex terrorist agenda the globalist elites are fabricating so that race riots will break out so that the streets can be militarised with heavily armed police then all our freedoms will be massively restricted just like soviet USSR and WW2 Germany and then we will all be living in a brutal police state dictatorship by year 2020 then MASS DEPOPULATION will happen just like soviet USSR or north Korea. ------------- HUMANITY vs INSANITY - #58: Ruling PARASITES and their PROSTITUTES

http://www.surviveunagenda21depopulation.com/388778410
At 34:55mins EX-OIL EXECUTIVE Ian R. Crane says its not enough to just communicate on the internet we have to get together we have 4 or 5 years maximum by 2020 to prevent a future soviet police state dictatorship of misery and to turn back the negative evolutionary direction society is declining into
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

So in 2021 when NONE of this **** has come to light, what will these nuts be saying??
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Probably like the doomsday predictors they'll claim they forgot to carry the 1 over or something.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

The Nickman wrote:
papabear wrote:You would think that the majority of flat earthers are just trolling.
Absolutely have to be.
Just having a laugh at a genuine one now on FB, he honestly believes the earth is flat, very religious guy and because the bible says there's a firmament over the earth there must be one.

Here's a link to a vid he assumed would convince me :lol:

-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

I'll leave this here Image
Botman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Elliott Whitehead

Post by Botman »

Aircraft fuel doesn't burn steel beams!!!!
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

**** I miss crusher
He was a good trooper
This thread is an all timer
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Cheers TW I'm gonna have to steal that one :lol:

Yeah Crusher/Vindicated was good value and his conspiracies pale in comparison to some I've seen this year.
Seiffert82
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Bay56

Post by Seiffert82 »

-TW- wrote:I'll leave this here Image
:lol:

That's fantastic.
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

I always was sceptical about Pearl Harbour. This clinches it for me.

Then again looking at the map they may have refuelled in WA. Maybe the Australian Government secretly supported the Japanese raid. :hmmm
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Damn they're not completely gullible, the mate who believes the agenda 21 nonsense just posted a rant about Turnbull and how he must be in on it, I offered to give him a bank account number which would guarantee he'd be one of the 500million survivors in 2030, he's not falling for it yet :doubt:
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Manbush wrote:Cheers TW I'm gonna have to steal that one :lol:

Yeah Crusher/Vindicated was good value and his conspiracies pale in comparison to some I've seen this year.
The internet is making people dumber, that's for certain.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I miss Crusher

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Greenhouse mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

I love how this thread gets bumped every now nd then

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

Long may that continue
Crusher - gone but never forgotten

JET FUEL DOESNT MELT STEEL BEAMS!
Northern Raider
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Dean Lance

Post by Northern Raider »

-TW- wrote:I love how this thread gets bumped every now nd then

Every time I see it bumped I get a bit misty eyed and hurriedly click on in hope that Crusher has returned. My world comes crashing down again when I realise its just the usual suspect bemoaning the loss of Crusher. :cry:
* The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

9/11 was a false flag vaccine/chemtrail experiment from Monsanto and Big Pharma

http://thesciencepost.com/breaking-911- ... -monsanto/
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Child slave colony on Mars :lol:

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Haha this thread needs to be bumped
Toviii
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Rapana

Post by Toviii »

'I've got 17 blokes in that dressing room that are hurting'
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

On reflection, most of Crusher's earlier stuff was his true golden era. By the time this thread came along, he was well past his peak.

This is Crystal Skull to Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Botman
Mal Meninga

Post by Botman »

God I miss the little bloke
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Is aftgnk the second coming of crusher?