Walking Dead - Season 6 (spoilers)

Discuss music, movies, TV shows and video games

Moderator: GH Moderators

Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Re: Walking Dead - Season 6 (spoilers)

Post by Sid »

Can ppl please not post spoilers in the first 2 lines of possible, as it pops up on tapatalk without going into the thread. I'm still on season 4
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

Or you could just take a bit of responsibility and catch up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

John snow dies
Sid
Ricky Stuart

Post by Sid »

The Nickman wrote:John snow dies

Wait that's GOT

Sid
Ricky Stuart

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote:Or you could just take a bit of responsibility and catch up!

Fine I'll go replace my stoopid stolen Netflix

Anyways carry on peeps

Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

Oh that's right, that sucks

Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

Sid wrote:Can ppl please not post spoilers in the first 2 lines of possible, as it pops up on tapatalk without going into the thread. I'm still on season 4 Image
I don't have tapatalk so going by this I gather you see threads without opening them up so "spoiler" in the thread name is pointless for people using it?

If that's the case I'm definitely avoiding crapatalk.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

You see the first couple of lines, it's a good feature just not in this case.

Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

I scan tapatalk if I see the heading I'll open it and then back out with looking at it so I don't read it.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

I just can't believe Dale came back! I thought after season one he was a total goner. Didn't expect that twist.

(Just trying to throw off the Tapatalk users)
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

Oh ****
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Another great episode, two more to go.

Love Eugene as a character, adds good humor.

Now the two tapatalk lines are done the doc got the death I was expecting for Abe, Dwight and the crossbow during an emotional talk. Carol hoofing it surprised me, since they didn't kill her she'll be back I wonder if it'll be to save the day like at Terminus.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

Could not believe they took the Doctor with them on a mission!!

I think Carol is a goner, cant believe Morgan got in her head. Need season 4 Badass Carol back.
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

I don't get why Dwight was being such a prick. From memory he was a bit of a pussy-cat in the first episode he was in. Why was he so intent on killing Daryl and why has he gone back to the Saviors?
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Dr Zaius wrote:I don't get why Dwight was being such a prick. From memory he was a bit of a pussy-cat in the first episode he was in. Why was he so intent on killing Daryl and why has he gone back to the Saviors?
In the comics Negan burnt his face with an iron for betraying him, showed him what would happen if he **** with him, that would potentially change a man, turn him a bit psychotic on top of losing his sister.
-GD-
Don Furner
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Troy Thompson

Post by -GD- »

Dr Zaius wrote:I don't get why Dwight was being such a prick. From memory he was a bit of a pussy-cat in the first episode he was in. Why was he so intent on killing Daryl and why has he gone back to the Saviors?
Negan has turned him into a killer!!

Eugene's bite and subsequent talk with Abraham might be the funniest thing ever on the show.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga

It was good to see Eugene and the Dr have a hard ass edge to their character

Eugene was such a wimp but now he has grown some.

Carol has gone the other way and looks like she has done the runner. Not sure what is at stake for her or what is going on with her.

I recorded this and couldnt wait to watch , so I turned the footy off and watched it , the arrow getting Denise was my Oh **** comment. I did not see that one coming.

Reminded me of the Gus incident in Breaking Bad. After getting hit , still walking and talking for a bit before dropping.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Wow! I wasn't expecting Herschel to come back as Negan!

And did the Priest confirm that Maggie's baby is a walker? How will they deliver that?

Ok, now that I've distracted the Tapatalkers.
That was a pretty cool episode. Good to see Eugene start to come out of his shell I'm really growing to him and Abraham. It's a brilliant idea to get into the bullet making business.

I wasn't expecting Carol to head off. I was thinking last ep that Carol was foxing to try and mind**** that girl. Morgan has really got to her.
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Another great episode but only one more to go :cry:
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

**** just happened?
roneel78
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Campese

Post by roneel78 »

Dr Zaius wrote:**** just happened?
daryl just got done??
Dr Zaius
Mal Meninga

Post by Dr Zaius »

roneel78 wrote:
Dr Zaius wrote:**** just happened?
daryl just got done??
Maybe? Maybe not?
roneel78
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Campese

Post by roneel78 »

Lot of blood...but u hear the guy saying 'you'll live'
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

Definitely not dead but at least one of them will be soon.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

I can't believe Shane came back and declared himself the Zombie King, about to cause havoc on Alexandria.

What will these writers come up with next?

.. Ok serious now, did anyone else see the guy in armour looking for his horse and think of Kingdom?

Also, after my Tapatalk throw off post last week, I am starting to wonder, if Maggies baby does in the womb, would it become a Zombie?

Nickman's love of NSW
Rick
Steve Walters

Post by Rick »

There you go Sid.
What an Ep. Shades of Rick losing the plot again?

Daryl cant be dead. Too good of a character and he just got his bike and crossbow back

Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:I can't believe Shane came back and declared himself the Zombie King, about to cause havoc on Alexandria.

.. Ok serious now, did anyone else see the guy in armour looking for his horse and think of Kingdom?

Also, after my Tapatalk throw off post last week, I am starting to wonder, if Maggies baby does in the womb, would it become a Zombie?
Didn't see that bit what did the guy look like? I'm guessing the Kingdom will be introduced early next season. I heard that on the Talking Dead they said a cool animal will be introduced, the only cool animal in the comics I'm aware of is Shiva from Kingdom.

As for the baby, you'd have to think it'd be a zombie if died in the womb since all humans have it.
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde

Manbush wrote:
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:I can't believe Shane came back and declared himself the Zombie King, about to cause havoc on Alexandria.

Didn't see that bit what did the guy look like? I'm guessing the Kingdom will be introduced early next season. I heard that on the Talking Dead they said a cool animal will be introduced, the only cool animal in the comics I'm aware of is Shiva from Kingdom.

As for the baby, you'd have to think it'd be a zombie if died in the womb since all humans have it.
Didn't really get a good look at him. Just a guy in Riot gear Rick and Morgan came across while looking for Carol. He told them that he was looking for his horse and asked Rick if he saw it

Nickman's love of NSW
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Got a feeing who dies tonight will be the seasons cliff hanger, sure I heard the produces say how powerful that scene from the comic would be through the eyes of the victim, be a hell of a cliff hanger having to wait 6months to find out who dies.
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

I just squeezed the finale in before the game.

I dunno if anybody else has watched it yet.

But I need a cigarette. I don't even smoke.

Need to chill out for the next half hour because i'm sure the Raiders are about to make me tense again.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

I'll be watching it soon when it's ready, one eye on that one on the footy
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

Why would you read my post?!

And you really need to watch it separate from the footy, seriously. How is that gonna work?
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Downloaded and waiting for after the game

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Other housemates will be watching it, so footy on PC and Walking Dead on tv, if the footy goes as I expect won't be hard to ignore it :doubt:
EJ
David Furner

Post by EJ »

That sucks man.