Latest terrorist threat to Australia

Discuss all the events of the day

Moderator: GH Moderators

The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Re: Latest terrorist threat to Australia

Post by The Nickman »

Manbush wrote:I'd be more worried about alcohol, much more prevalent and encouraged. Ice is definitely a bad drug but I do believe they are going over the top with the hysterics like they've done previously with other drugs, education is the key rather than hysterics.
Well that's because you're an absolute, complete idiot. I have lost friends to the drug ice and it's one of the worst things I've ever seen.
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

So hysterics is the best way to go about things, worked well in the past with other drugs hasn't it. Lost a lot of people to alcohol to and that's one of the worst, proper education is the key not the standard BS propaganda.

Should have a read, ignore the media and politicians hysterics

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/pro ... ed/6699080
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by reptar »

The Nickman wrote:
Manbush wrote:I'd be more worried about alcohol, much more prevalent and encouraged. Ice is definitely a bad drug but I do believe they are going over the top with the hysterics like they've done previously with other drugs, education is the key rather than hysterics.
Well that's because you're an absolute, complete idiot. I have lost friends to the drug ice and it's one of the worst things I've ever seen.
Did you try looking that last place you saw them? Or behind the couch?

PS. yes, it is, but then I've lost friends to heroin and GHB as well, and even alcohol.
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

He's scared to look under the bed as that's where all the ice dealer are yadda yadda yadda.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.