Buy, swap and sell

The social club of The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Olive99
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Mal Meninga

Re: Buy, swap and sell

Post by Olive99 »

greeneyed wrote:Sorry for your loss, she looks like a lovely lady.
Thank you very much, she was. And watching the Raiders was one of her greatest joys.
KaiGill94
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Canberra Raiders 2014 Player shirt Signed by 2015 Squad

Post by KaiGill94 »

A 2014 Canberra Raiders Players shirt all signed by the 2015 squad. The money raised from this auction will go towards my appeal. Please bid on this shirt.

Information about my appeal:
My name is Kai Gill and I'm 20 years old. I play powerchair football for a club called East Riding Electric Eels. I have a neuromuscular condition called Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2D.

I'm fundraising in order to buy my own powerchair football competition chair. I currently use a club chair however, having my own chair will mean I can have permanent adaptions, to continue playing in the National League. I have a dream of one day playing for England and if powerchair football gets the backing to enter Paralympics to represent Great Britain. The chair which I'm fundraising for is £3,700 this chair is called an Invacare Storm 3 FFH Competition. The club I play for has recently entered the National League we have played 13 matches, in nine of those matches I have been picked as Opponent Player of Match.

I currently have around £1,500 and I need to raise another £2,200 to reach my target.

Here is the link to the shirt on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/281575202410?roken=cUgayN
Manchild
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Past: Brad Clyde
Present: Shaun Fensom

Post by Manchild »

For any collectors out there I spotted this on Ebay.

1982 CARL FROMMEL MATCHWORN CANBERRA RAIDERS JERSEY #8

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1982-CARL-FR ... 4638be9c4d
green_wizzard
Terry Campese

Post by green_wizzard »

I spotted this on eBay - pretty hard to get TV Raiders games from the early days
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Balmain-Tige ... 1578151635?
RockRobster
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Big Mal

Post by RockRobster »

Hi folks,

Apologies for the first post here but I can't find any info regarding a jersey that I have obtained anywhere online at all.

I have a watch worn 2001 20 years Raiders v Parramatta jersey.

The jersey has a number on the back but it's in horrendous condition (the number), the jersey seems to be in great nick.

So, is this jersey collectible? And what are they worth?

Thanks in advance.
green_wizzard
Terry Campese

Post by green_wizzard »

I have for sale a Paul Osborne OSSIE OSSIE OSSIE signed post 94 Grand Final tee-shirt - don't think I ever wore it - anyone interested ?
nudgebar
David Shillington
Favourite Player: Terry Campese

Post by nudgebar »

RockRobster wrote:Hi folks,

Apologies for the first post here but I can't find any info regarding a jersey that I have obtained anywhere online at all.

I have a watch worn 2001 20 years Raiders v Parramatta jersey.

The jersey has a number on the back but it's in horrendous condition (the number), the jersey seems to be in great nick.

So, is this jersey collectible? And what are they worth?

Thanks in advance.
Any chance you would sell it mate?
PrimetimeRaider
Jason Croker

Post by PrimetimeRaider »

Hey just wondering if anyone can tell me, which of these jerseys is from 2010? They both say 2010, but the jerseys are a little bit different

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161828200296 ... EBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231691529169 ... EBIDX%3AIT
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

PrimetimeRaider wrote:Hey just wondering if anyone can tell me, which of these jerseys is from 2010? They both say 2010, but the jerseys are a little bit different

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161828200296 ... EBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231691529169 ... EBIDX%3AIT
The one the players wore was the first one, not a v neck. It's possible the other was the 2009 jersey.

https://www.pinterest.com/theghraiders/ ... a-raiders/

https://www.pinterest.com/theghraiders/ ... a-raiders/
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

You know everything GE, you're like Google....
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
Madlink
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Brett mullins

2015 Raiders Hulk jersey

Post by Madlink »

Hi. I have a 2015 canberra raiders hulk jersey for sale. It is still in its 9riginal packaging and will sell for $100 plus postage. It is of a medium size. Please contact me if you are interested at mark.niciejewski@gmail.com
raidersforme
Noa Nadruku

Post by raidersforme »

Selling Raiders jerseys and collectibles on eBay, moving overseas, hope a fan gets them not a reseller, all are on auctions not fixed, happy bidding
marcofski
Brett Mullins
Favourite Player: Gamblor

Post by marcofski »

does anyone know where i could get a kids pink jersey for my daughter. shes a very girly girl but tries hard to take an interest in the raiders because I do. ive checked ebay many times with no luck and no online stores have them advertised that i can find.
My favorite forum member is 100%Green. Why? Because anyone who can convince my wife who runs two watch shops and doesnt realy like the Raiders to buy me a limited edition centenary of league Raiders watch is alright in my books.

It's hard god-damn work being a Raiders supporter!
Professor
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Bae

Post by Professor »

marcofski wrote:does anyone know where i could get a kids pink jersey for my daughter. shes a very girly girl but tries hard to take an interest in the raiders because I do. ive checked ebay many times with no luck and no online stores have them advertised that i can find.
There were a few pink jerseys out at the jerseys' store in Fyshwick a couple of weeks ago. Not sure there were small ones for kids - as I didn't have a look - but yeah, give tha joint a crack.
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

It was a 2011 jumper. May be hard to get but contact stores like Good score
imascare
Gerry De La Cruz
Favourite Player: Laurie Daley

Canberra Raiders Grand Final Triple Pack

Post by imascare »

Canberra Raiders Grand Final Triple Pack

Where can I buy this DVD? Can't find it anywhere or anyone wishing to sell?
jedski
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: The Veloci-Rapana

Post by jedski »

Goodscore has them on backorder, you can register your email there so they can let you know when it's back in stock. Other than that, it looks like they're currently out of print.
* INSERT SIGNATURE HERE *
Jacktheraider
Sam Backo

Post by Jacktheraider »

I have a fully signed football by the entire 2012 raiders squad, offers?
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

$5-
Edrick The Entertainer
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

$4

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Damn you, $3-
Edrick The Entertainer
Jacktheraider
Sam Backo

Post by Jacktheraider »

Was only looking for $2...
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

You son of a bitch! $2.50, and not a cent less.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

I'm out
Edrick The Entertainer
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Ha! Sucker! It was a bluff! I was prepared to go as low as two bucks!

bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

You've got a problem man you need to get yourself in order
Edrick The Entertainer
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

I need to find a job, apparently.

Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

Is the signed ball still for sale?
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Here to undercut us eh??
Edrick The Entertainer
Sid
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Shannon Boyd

Post by Sid »

$1.75NZ and 2 paper clips inc. freight
Would have won Boogs - 2016, 2017, 2018

1 part green, 1 part machine
nudgebar
David Shillington
Favourite Player: Terry Campese

Post by nudgebar »

Does any one have this jersey they would like to sell? Image
bonehead
Laurie Daley

Post by bonehead »

Can't say I've seen that one before, i have 4 fone zone one's but not that one
Edrick The Entertainer
-PJ-
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Josh Papalii

Post by -PJ- »

nudgebar wrote:Does any one have this jersey they would like to sell? Image
No, hope this helps.

Love the original badge though.
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment..Old Faithful
#emptythetank :shock:
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

nudgebar wrote:Does any one have this jersey they would like to sell? Image
I have it, but not sure I'm keen to part with it
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

bonehead wrote:Can't say I've seen that one before, i have 4 fone zone one's but not that one
2004 heritage round vs manly