Plane crash investigations

Discuss all the events of the day

Moderator: GH Moderators

simo
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Keghead

Re: Missile destroys Malaysia Airlines plane over Ukraine

Post by simo »

If kosher certification was pushing itself all over the marketplace id be avoiding it also.
Dont delete this GE
reptar
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Josh Hodgson

Post by reptar »

simo wrote:Lindt isn't halal certified and provides the best chocolate around.
Vegemite will always have a place in my pantry, even if it were Broncos certified.
Main thing is, **** costs enough without paying money towards a neanderthalic religion with archaic practices.
Now hang on a minute here... if that was the case I think I'd switch to Dickmite, or whatever Dick Smith's one is called these days.
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

simo wrote:If kosher certification was pushing itself all over the marketplace id be avoiding it also.
"Pushing itself all over the marketplace"

You realise it's Facebook that's blowing this whole thing up, right??
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

reptar wrote:
simo wrote:Lindt isn't halal certified and provides the best chocolate around.
Vegemite will always have a place in my pantry, even if it were Broncos certified.
Main thing is, **** costs enough without paying money towards a neanderthalic religion with archaic practices.
Now hang on a minute here... if that was the case I think I'd switch to Dickmite, or whatever Dick Smith's one is called these days.
Dickinbum I think it's called these days.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Missile destroys Malaysia Airlines plane over Ukraine

Post by -TW- »

The Nickman wrote:
simo wrote:Ahh the infowars revolution. Damn illuminati using their chemtrails to control the gen pop.
The public outcry against Halal Certification has me very worried about the damage social media is doing to our generation.
I'm sick of seeing that **** on my newsfeed..

I can't eat Cadbury eggs cause they fund terrorists

**** off
Last edited by -TW- on March 25, 2015, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Tim W wrote:
The Nickman wrote:
simo wrote:Ahh the infowars revolution. Damn illuminati using their chemtrails to control the gen pop.
The public outcry against Halal Certification has me very worried about the damage social media is doing to our generation.
I'm sick of seeing that **** on my newsfeed..

It's just **** food
It is just absolute rubbish, and what is concerning me is people that I know who are decent and kind people are losing their god-damned minds over it and turning into VERY nasty individuals.
simo
Ricky Stuart

Post by simo »

Don't link me to your facebook friends and their reasons for boycotting halal.
Actually, just don't link me to your facebook friends
Dont delete this GE
reptar
Laurie Daley

Post by reptar »

I'm more concerned people would eat Cadbury 'cos it tastes like ****.
Gina Riley: Oh, come on, John. That’s a bit old hat, the corrupt IOC delegate.
John Clarke: Old hat? Gina, in the scientific world when they see that something is happening again and again and again, repeatedly, they don’t call it old hat. They call it a pattern.
simo
Ricky Stuart

Post by simo »

And I think its dickspread
Dont delete this GE
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Post by Manbush »

simo wrote:If kosher certification was pushing itself all over the marketplace id be avoiding it also.
A lot of food is kosher certified but they don't charge anywhere near the ridiculous fees for it halal demands which is one reason I think it escapes the criticism.

Me personally I try and avoid any product that helps to fund the growth of any religion hence why I also avoid Sanitarium products as well.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

simo wrote:Don't link me to your facebook friends and their reasons for boycotting halal.
Yep pretty much, those that claim it fact it funds terrorism are being douche bags, overseas it has been proven some certifiers do but none in australia have been proven. For mine it's all about funding the growth of any religion.
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
simo
Ricky Stuart

Post by simo »

Manbush wrote:
simo wrote:Don't link me to your facebook friends and their reasons for boycotting halal.
Yep pretty much, those that claim it fact it funds terrorism are being douche bags, overseas it has been proven some certifiers do but none in australia have been proven. For mine it's all about funding the growth of any religion.
exactly what I said earlier. But I was wrong as nickman pointed out, it's my fear of the spread of Islam.... Thanks for setting me straight
Dont delete this GE
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by Green eyed Mick »

Shouldn't this be in the religion thread?
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley

Manbush wrote:
You would be better off boycotting petrol. The Saudi's have been funding the Wahhabi schools and mosques for decades.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Green eyed Mick wrote:
Manbush wrote:
You would be better off boycotting petrol. The Saudi's have been funding the Wahhabi schools and mosques for decades.
No they haven't, Facebook didn't tell me that!
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Let's talk about planes

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
Green eyed Mick
Laurie Daley

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Brilliant.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

T_R wrote:Let's talk about planes
**** off, you banana loving hippie Green voter!!
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

$4 a kilo in Noosa.
$1.40 a kilo in friggin' Kobe.

Nickman, it just makes no sense.

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by Mods. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Nickman? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Lucy, and you curse GE. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that GE’s moderation, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps threads on track and under the appropriately sized, highlighted green headings.
You want moderation because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum. We use words like "stay on topic," "use the appropriate forum," "please delete." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you get a green handle and edit a post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think about moderation.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Personally, I blame Islam.
Manbush
Mal Meninga

Post by Manbush »

Green eyed Mick wrote:
Manbush wrote:
They've been funding a lot worse than that.
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Papers are recording that the pilot of the Germanwings flight was 'locked out of the cockpit'.

Apparently he can be heard trying to break the door down as the plane went down.

The flight was operating normally and went into the ground at full speed. They'll be picking up the bodies with tweezers :(

The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

T_R wrote:Papers are recording that the pilot of the Germanwings flight was 'locked out of the cockpit'.

Apparently he can be heard trying to break the door down as the plane went down.

The flight was operating normally and went into the ground at full speed. They'll be picking up the bodies with tweezers :(
That's what happens when you go to the dunny mid flight and the door shuts behind you!
T_R
Don Furner

Post by T_R »

Suicide by (co)pilot.

Lock it in.

Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Re: Plane crash investigations

Post by Raidersrawesome »

Looking that way. Cant be ruled out
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

@abcnews: #Germanwings co-pilot appears to have crashed plane deliberately, Marseilles prosecutor says http://t.co/R7G37WB4Eg
The Nickman
Mal Meninga

Post by The Nickman »

Wow. That is ****ing awful
Schifty
Laurie Daley

Post by Schifty »

RT @NewsOnTheMin: BREAKING: Reports German police have found "something of significance" in the home of #Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz

Absolutely horrifying just thinking about all this..