Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

Manchild
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Past: Brad Clyde
Present: Shaun Fensom

Re: Yahoo Fantasy NBA

Post by Manchild »

My 2 centres are injured so I am getting a smacking on the rebound front. When it counts for 3 of the scoring lines I am struggling big time.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

That was good win over Westbrooks Pistols, it was close all week, I got away the last few days and got it done.

My team has been pretty good and competitive without KD, but I want him back now :lol: 3 weeks without him is long enough thanks, in close games like I had last is when I really missed him filling the stat sheet, this week against the high flying Pity the Fool is going to be very tough.

Who owns Pity the Fool, that is a beast of a team.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

That is my mate I asked to join. The bloke is a sports loving freak at these things. Should never have invited him.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Manchild wrote:That is my mate I asked to join. The bloke is a sports loving freak at these things. Should never have invited him.
Ah ok cool.

His team is very good indeed, we might be in for a battle to beat him :D but that's a good thing.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Nikola Vucevic has had a monster 4 game week :thumbsup 91 points, 55 rebounds and 8 assists. :woot:
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

KD not far off. I have him in my other team. Bloody DeMar getting injured. I am absolutely struggling with injuries ATM.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Welcome back KD :woot: :thumbsup happy days.

My LU team needs him back in a big way haha I'm 1 and 4, in a 12 team comp KDs stats are needed each week, I was starting to get frustrated losing games I would of won if he was playing.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Manchild wrote:KD not far off. I have him in my other team. Bloody DeMar getting injured. I am absolutely struggling with injuries ATM.
Its good we have reasonable depth in this comp, mid range players can be dropped and replaced, I was happy to grab David West for Nikola Pekovic, Pek is injury prone he's no lose.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

David Lee is this **** close to getting the boot. I have been persistent with him. Just as he looks to come back they throw another week in.

Also KD with a measly 27 points in his first game back. Bludger :D
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Manchild wrote:David Lee is this **** close to getting the boot. I have been persistent with him. Just as he looks to come back they throw another week in.

Also KD with a measly 27 points in his first game back. Bludger :D
I think Lee will struggle to get back in the starting team, Draymond Green is an all round better fit at the 4 for GS, they will have a great bench with Lee, Iggy and Speights, but I suppose Bogut is never far away from a season ending injury.

Yeah it was a bludger of a return for KD :lol: 27-3-2 and three 3's, those number just aren't good enough :D
SubLime Green
Ruben Wiki
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by SubLime Green »

I'm getting hammered every week here. :lol:

Need to get some of my players back from injury!
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

KD exploding. 30 points by halftime.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

Then rolls his ankle.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Droppin Dimes has been droppin many dimes for while now, looking the goods now MC :)

I hope KDs great start to 2015 continues and no more injuries haha.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

I have had a good run lately. I have a feeling it will come to an end this week.

Cavs have just acquired JR Smith and Iman Shumpert from the Knicks. Dion Waiters to the Thunder.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Manchild wrote:I have had a good run lately. I have a feeling it will come to an end this week.

Cavs have just acquired JR Smith and Iman Shumpert from the Knicks. Dion Waiters to the Thunder.
Not sure what the Cavs are doing haha give up Waiters for garbage JR Smith and Shumpert, they need a decent big or bigs who can defend.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

Millsy wrote:
Manchild wrote:I have had a good run lately. I have a feeling it will come to an end this week.

Not sure what the Cavs are doing haha give up Waiters for garbage JR Smith and Shumpert, they need a decent big or bigs who can defend.
I know. Thunder will get some good bench service from Waiters. Their depth really showed how thin it was at the start of the season. The Cavs should have gone after one of the back-up bigs that have been killing it in place of starters like Gorgui Dieng or Rudy Gobert.

I have heard Brook Lopez is to be traded to the GSW for David Lee and Onjen Kuzmic.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Manchild wrote:
Millsy wrote:

I know. Thunder will get some good bench service from Waiters. Their depth really showed how thin it was at the start of the season. The Cavs should have gone after one of the back-up bigs that have been killing it in place of starters like Gorgui Dieng or Rudy Gobert.

I have heard Brook Lopez is to be traded to the GSW for David Lee and Onjen Kuzmic.
Big trades will go down at the end of the month I think, a rumor on twitter today okc and nets looking at Lopez and Perkins deal haha okc need to dump perkins **** asap if he dosen't get traded he will get the amnesty card.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

Cleveland will send Denver two picks that it controls via Memphis and Oklahoma City for Timofey Mozgov. The guy is going downhill fast. I had him in my line-up as he posted good Off and Def rebounds but hasn't done **** lately. I guess he is a better big than what the Cavs have ATM.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Manchild wrote:Cleveland will send Denver two picks that it controls via Memphis and Oklahoma City for Timofey Mozgov. The guy is going downhill fast. I had him in my line-up as he posted good Off and Def rebounds but hasn't done **** lately. I guess he is a better big than what the Cavs have ATM.
I had Mozzy in my other team and dropped him yesterday, he won't do much fantasy wise at the Cavs with Love and Thompson around, maybe the change will be good but I'm not sure haha.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

Bloody hell. Kembla Walker out for 4-6 weeks. Do I stash him or get rid of him. I dropped DeDe and he got picked up weeks before he came back.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

It's a tough one, I have had the same deal with D-Will, I almost ditched him for DJ but decided to keep him and hope he gets traded when he returns from injury.

Kyrie finally did something today, 55 pts. I wish he would get more assists though.

KDs BS toe injury is really annoying me this week haha missing games because of your toe ****.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

Your team is almost the same as my other team. I stashed KD away and also have Kyrie as well as big Nikola Vuc.

Kyrie is a strange one. He is a massive shot hog but when he is hot they just sink. Hardly notches up double figures in the dimes column considering he is a PG.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

I think I'm done and dusted this week already haha these injuries are annoying me now, yes KD I'm talking to you and that **** toe :lol:
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Haha wow what a comeback, the last few days were huge for me.

Draymond Green was a weapon on the boards the last 3 games with 43, JV got me home today, he monstered the Spurs on the boards with 16.

Only half a game in it at the top.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Hey MC how good is this bye week :D

I needed a week off to get over losing two of my best players last week, Ibaka and KD, the club is in morning :thumbsdown

On the plus side my new Twin Towers look the goods, Kanter and Adams, and Gallo went off with 40.
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

Yeah I have Kanter and Gallo in my other team. I also had KD which I had to cut. I did have Enes in this team but had to dump him as I had to many bigs.

Payton has triple-doubled twice in a row now which is handy. My bigs of Whiteside, Gobert and DeAndre have been monsters lately.

Only 2 injuries ATM with K Martin and B Knight and hopefully they are both fit next week.
Millsy
Gary Belcher

Post by Millsy »

Good luck MC, we deserve to be in the GF. May the best team win.

Sorry for stealing your scraps haha I need some more 3s so hopefully Kevin Martin does the job :D
Manchild
Jason Croker

Post by Manchild »

No worries Millsy. I have to say that I am not that confident. Teams keep resting my players which makes it hard. Good luck and may the best man lift the trophy come Monday.