Help us make The Greenhouse better in 2014!

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Raider Bell
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Billyt

Re: Help us make The Greenhouse better in 2014!

Post by Raider Bell »

RRA, you hurt me.
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
Postman Pat
Jason Croker
Favourite Player: Hodgson

Post by Postman Pat »

Raider Bell wrote:RRA, you hurt me.
GE made a point the last time someone ask for a like button, it doesn't encourage conversation. People would be more inclined to like something and move on as opposed to blaming McCrone for things.
Member no: RAI-2913997

Dare To Dream, and believe in Green, for 2019.
The Nickman
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Hodgo

Post by The Nickman »

The Jasonman wrote:
GE made a point the last time someone ask for a like button, it doesn't encourage conversation. People would be more inclined to like something and move on as opposed to blaming McCrone for things.
Bahahahahahahaha

*like*
FuiFui BradBrad
Bradley Clyde
Favourite Player: Phil Graham

Post by FuiFui BradBrad »

The Jasonman wrote:
I don't know if I agree with that. It would stop all the x2, x3 etc posts. I'm with RB on this one, a Like button could work. There would still be conversation if someone didn't agree, or wanted to add their own 2 cents.

After a recent episode regarding finding out the end of a tv show I was getting into, I would like to suggest something I've seen on LU. They have this set up where you can post something, then hide it behind this spoiler button. That way if I want to read it, I click the Spoiler button and the post is visible.

Not 100% sure if that post made sense...

** Edit ** Like this http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/798 ... -a-thread/
Feel free to call me RickyRicky StickStick if you like. I will also accept Super Fui, King Brad, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate-Thunda... or Brad.

Nickman's love of NSW
  • NSW has done a superb job - 18/12/2020
  • NSW has been world-class with their approach to date, that's a fact. - 04/02/2021
Raidersrawesome
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Captain Croker

Post by Raidersrawesome »

Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
The Jasonman wrote:
I don't know if I agree with that. It would stop all the x2, x3 etc posts. I'm with RB on this one, a Like button could work. There would still be conversation if someone didn't agree, or wanted to add their own 2 cents.

After a recent episode regarding finding out the end of a tv show I was getting into, I would like to suggest something I've seen on LU. They have this set up where you can post something, then hide it behind this spoiler button. That way if I want to read it, I click the Spoiler button and the post is visible.

Not 100% sure if that post made sense...

** Edit ** Like this http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/798 ... -a-thread/
That ****** , if I ever find him
Canberra Milk
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Leipana

Post by Canberra Milk »

I'd really like to be able to "like" posts. 1) I could easily flick through and read the most popular posts, and 2) it's just a fun thing which every social media platform has except forums.