Outsiders - the poll

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Should we allow outsiders to join the Greenhouse?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 20

Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Outsiders - the poll

Post by Nick »

Seems a lot to be a fairly split thing at the moment so heres what we will do, conduct a poll:

"Should outsiders be allowed"

Now if this poll indicates that yes we should then we can dicuss what if any boundries we are going to place on them. If the poll indicates no, its very simple then, the discussion is over

If you think we should allow them but have restrictions vote yes.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

I've voted.
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

I have voted too
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

as have i
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Post by Raider Azz »

Where is the option to allow them, and them have no restrictions?
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

Raider Azz wrote:Where is the option to allow them, and them have no restrictions?
that comes later ... didnt you read R_69's instructions :mrgreen:
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Post by Raider Azz »

Bay56 wrote:
Raider Azz wrote:Where is the option to allow them, and them have no restrictions?
that comes later ... didnt you read R_69's instructions :mrgreen:
OK, you caught me :oops: :ROFL
Sasha
Laurie Daley

Post by Sasha »

Looks pretty overwhelming at the moments.

Although it is still early on.
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

Schifty wrote:Looks pretty overwhelming at the moments.

Although it is still early on.
yep, early days yet
we will have a better idea after the weekened
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

I'm thinking that 'Yes' is the Liberal Party and 'No' is the Labor Party ... no chance.
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Post by Raider Azz »

Bay56 wrote:I'm thinking that 'Yes' is the Liberal Party and 'No' is the Labor Party ... no chance.
But remember, Labor always wins in Canberra and this is a Canberra Raiders forum :lol:
Butters
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: Hudson Young

Post by Butters »

Yes
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CONVERSION ENTHUSIASTS
2009 Golden Boogs: McLinden Award
Greenblooded
John Ferguson

Post by Greenblooded »

my vote is in ladies and gentleman
Sasha
Laurie Daley

Post by Sasha »

Seems pretty overwhelming..
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

It's a pretty stupid idea letting them in without restrictions. Nicks FFB pals will all join, and I think I'd rather head back to LU than get relationship advice on a forum. At least the Canberra forum on LU is Canberra centric.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

edabomb wrote:It's a pretty stupid idea letting them in without restrictions. Nicks FFB pals will all join, and I think I'd rather head back to LU than get relationship advice on a forum. At least the Canberra forum on LU is Canberra centric.
Take your point ed but a bit of opposition banter in only one forum (calll 'Opposition Banter') would make the forum that much more interesting.
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

Bay56 wrote:
edabomb wrote:It's a pretty stupid idea letting them in without restrictions. Nicks FFB pals will all join, and I think I'd rather head back to LU than get relationship advice on a forum. At least the Canberra forum on LU is Canberra centric.
Take your point ed but a bit of opposition banter in only one forum (calll 'Opposition Banter') would make the forum that much more interesting.
That being the restriction ;) . I have no problems with calmbeforethestorm, as he sticks to on topic issues and knows his stuff. If people like knightsfans are gonna come in and flood the social forum I really don't see the point in the majority of us moving from LU (with the exception of Bay and 2005).
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

edabomb wrote:
Bay56 wrote:
That being the restriction ;) . I have no problems with calmbeforethestorm, as he sticks to on topic issues and knows his stuff. If people like knightsfans are gonna come in and flood the social forum I really don't see the point in the majority of us moving from LU (with the exception of Bay and 2005).
The restriction to one forum gets my vote of approval ... anything else :thumbsdown
David Furner Fan
Simon Woolford
Favourite Player: David Shillington

Post by David Furner Fan »

Bay56 wrote:
edabomb wrote:
Bay56 wrote:
The restriction to one forum gets my vote of approval ... anything else :thumbsdown
I'm with Bay there!

So you guys telling me, If RoosterCogburn joined up tomorrow, you wouldn't ban him straight away for been the dick he is.
You can only have it one way.
Gold member 4198#

Bay 55, Row C, Seat 3.. Canberra fan from afar
Super Cronk
Peter Jackson

Post by Super Cronk »

i voted yes ;)
"Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail"
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Best to let sleeping dogs lie.
Nick
Mal Meninga

Post by Nick »

yea doesnt seem to be an issue at all at this time. A case of we'll cross that bridge if/when we come to it :)