Disappearing posts

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

The Naked Zombie
Gary Belcher

Re: Dissapearing posts

Post by The Naked Zombie »

I've gotta say that I've never had any of my posts deleted...
jedski
Ricky Stuart
Favourite Player: The Veloci-Rapana

Post by jedski »

Spookyfish!

* INSERT SIGNATURE HERE *
The Naked Zombie
Gary Belcher

Shut up, you.
jedski
Ricky Stuart

Post by jedski »

Shouldn't you be professing your undying love for Edward on some teeniebopper Twilight fansite?

Zombie :arrow:
The Naked Zombie
Gary Belcher

If you're looking for a punch in the teeth on Saturday you're going the right way about it. Just keep pushing me, you dweeb.

Captain Punish
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Post by Captain Punish »

It's double P not double S..

OK.. I'm bored..
Avatar Bet - bleedgreen99 - Raiders to make (BG99)/miss(Lucy) the 8. Avatar from last round of regular season 2015 until GF 2016.
Signature Bet - Raider85 - Raiders to get(Lucy)/miss(R85) the wooden spoon. Signature for entire offseason.
Bottle of something to the value of $70 - Matthew Borewood to not see (Lucy)/to see (Piggles) a first grade game in 2015 for the Warriors.
The Name Change Bet - Regarding the three bets above;
I win all three I keep my name.
I win one I become "the Punish"
I lose all I become "Chicken Little"
beetlejuice
David Furner
Favourite Player: Brett Mullins

Post by beetlejuice »

Worm wrote:It's double P not double S..

OK.. I'm bored..
worm, you going on saturday to the match?
Love the Raiders, Hate The NRL.
Captain Punish
Laurie Daley

Post by Captain Punish »

I am hoping to make it down..

I have my clan this weekend and it's depending on the mood they are in and whether they can survive the trip west (after I have already picked them up in the morning from Singo).

I'm planning to at this stage.. Do you think the hill is a kid friendly environment?? :hmmm
Avatar Bet - bleedgreen99 - Raiders to make (BG99)/miss(Lucy) the 8. Avatar from last round of regular season 2015 until GF 2016.
Signature Bet - Raider85 - Raiders to get(Lucy)/miss(R85) the wooden spoon. Signature for entire offseason.
Bottle of something to the value of $70 - Matthew Borewood to not see (Lucy)/to see (Piggles) a first grade game in 2015 for the Warriors.
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Worm wrote:I am hoping to make it down..

I have my clan this weekend and it's depending on the mood they are in and whether they can survive the trip west (after I have already picked them up in the morning from Singo).

I'm planning to at this stage.. Do you think the hill is a kid friendly environment?? :hmmm
just think of it as a life experience for them
Captain Punish
Laurie Daley

Post by Captain Punish »

Tim W wrote:
Worm wrote:I am hoping to make it down..

just think of it as a life experience for them
:lol: I spose with what they have seen from me over the years.. Nothing should be out of the ordinary...
The Naked Zombie
Gary Belcher

Tell 'em to wear a poncho if they're gunna be sitting anywhere near beetlejuice :)
The Naked Zombie
Gary Belcher

And don't let 'em chase any footies if Butters is nearby. He tends to attack/injure small children who get between him and the ball...
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Re: Disappearing posts

Post by Nick »

brownthing wrote:Funny how a post that isn't to someones likeing can just dissapear. :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown
I'd first like to inform you we'll be screen capping this for training purposes.

On behalf of the Greenhouse, i'd like to inform you it didnt disappear due to someone's dislike of it, if that was policy i assure you, your post and you would have been deleted by me, shortly after its creation.
One of the mods attempted to move it due to it being a rotting, stinking pile, choc full of whinging, bitching and generally no thought provoking content
Said mod accidently deleted it instead of moving it for further discussion... no one cared due to its aforementioned status as "rotting, stinking pile, choc full of whinging, bitching and generally no thought provoking content"

We thank you for your query and hope you have a great day.
Love
Nick
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Post by Raider Azz »

99.9% of the time if your post has disappeared then it means greeneyed didn't like it. So just PM him and he'll give you a "reason".
Rick
Steve Walters
Favourite Player: Daley

Post by Rick »

Nick wrote:
brownthing wrote:Funny how a post that isn't to someones likeing can just dissapear. :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown
I'd first like to inform you we'll be screen capping this for training purposes.

On behalf of the Greenhouse, i'd like to inform you it didnt disappear due to someone's dislike of it, if that was policy i assure you, your post and you would have been deleted by me, shortly after its creation.
One of the mods attempted to move it due to it being a rotting, stinking pile, choc full of whinging, bitching and generally no thought provoking content
Said mod accidently deleted it instead of moving it for further discussion... no one cared due to its aforementioned status as "rotting, stinking pile, choc full of whinging, bitching and generally no thought provoking content"

We thank you for your query and hope you have a great day.
Love
Nick
:lol:
greeneyed
Don Furner

Post by greeneyed »

Raider Azz wrote:99.9% of the time if your post has disappeared then it means greeneyed didn't like it. So just PM him and he'll give you a "reason".
Don't worry, the original post didn't disappear, it was merged with another thread, as the new thread was of similar character to others ie what was in the Sunday Telegraph that day. So it wasn't deleted, the thread was simply merged. This was explained, once a query came.

There was another post of some sort deleted by a mod... but I personally didn't see it and don't know why.

Now Azz, if I just deleted posts because I "didn't like it", 99.99% of your posts would be deleted... but there you go, they are all still there!

More generally, moderators can't be explaining every action to moderate the board. There are many things like correcting titles, correcting quotes, formats etc etc etc. But there will be posts taken down or edited if they don't follow the GH guidelines.

That's it in a nutshell. Thanks all.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

greeneyed wrote:More generally, moderators can't be explaining every action to moderate the board. There are many things like correcting titles, correcting quotes, formats etc etc etc. But there will be posts taken down or edited if they don't follow the GH guidelines.
boyo do I know that ... and it might be coming around in a few months time :lol:
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

Bay56 wrote:
greeneyed wrote:More generally, moderators can't be explaining every action to moderate the board. There are many things like correcting titles, correcting quotes, formats etc etc etc. But there will be posts taken down or edited if they don't follow the GH guidelines.
boyo do I know that ... and it might be coming around in a few months time :lol:
:o :hi :lol:

Also the hate against Pink Titles is a national disgrace. Especially ones that aren't even in the Raiders section
Manbush
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Luke Turner

Re: Free speach

Post by Manbush »

Will someone flush this thing
I bow down to thee oh great Nickman, the wisest of the wise, your political adroitness is unsurpassed, your sagacity is unmatched, your wisdom shines through on this forum amongst us mere mortals as bright as your scalp under the light of a full moon, never shall I doubt your analytical prowess again. You are my hero, my lord, my savior, may you accept my offerings so you continue to bless us with your genius.
jedski
Ricky Stuart

Post by jedski »

if you contributed to the existing threads on the subjects, rather than posting a new topic every time you felt the need to say something, perhaps your posts wouldn't need to be merged.

if that doesn't work...

Stringer
John Ferguson

Post by Stringer »

That tissue box so outdoes homebrand tissue boxes.............
A big thanks to Fistinz for the signature
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

Stringer wrote:That tissue box so outdoes homebrand tissue boxes.............
im sure the tissues outdo the sandpaper labelled as tissues that homebrand tissues are :lol:
Stringer
John Ferguson

Post by Stringer »

Tim W wrote:
Stringer wrote:That tissue box so outdoes homebrand tissue boxes.............
im sure the tissues outdo the sandpaper labelled as tissues that homebrand tissues are :lol:
Hmmmm, so thats what happened to my nose. I was wondering why my friends call me Rudolph........... ;)
A big thanks to Fistinz for the signature