Cheergirl Threads

Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Canberra Milk
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Leipana

Cheergirl Threads

Post by Canberra Milk »

I don't know about anyone else, but I've had enough of these cheergirl threads clogging up the Canberra Raiders board, which is supposed to be about on-field issues. Can we move them somewhere else? I think the Social Club would be more appropriate, or maybe Entertainment.
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

Cheergirls are a part of the raiders club, just like management is, therefore I think it should stay in the raiders forum. After all we arn't moving threads about management..
Canberra Milk
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Leipana

Post by Canberra Milk »

But management decisions directly affect what happens on the field. The same does not apply to cheergirls.
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

Im thinking they can stay but instead of running 2 a time, maybe just one and not sticky it, i doubt they will slip to far out of reach of the voting public
Sasha
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Woodgers

Post by Sasha »

The Cheergilrs inspiration and encouragement can lift a side, I think they have some effect on the on field events.

Cheergirls don't get enough credit.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

Boyo ... I go to the footy to cheer the side, slag the ref and gork at the cheergirls .... that's the way it's been since Noah played for the Cairo Camels and will always be ... and I'll tell ya that the girls love it ...

Therefore imo that derserve top billing on our forum.
Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Post by Raider Azz »

I agree Kris. They clutter up the board.
Inactive

Post by Inactive »

Raider Azz wrote:I agree Kris. They clutter up the board.
what :? :? :?

How about the myrid of other posts series such as "The Greenhouse - Episode 1x10 (and dont quote me as wanting these quotes deleted).

I think a series of posts to enable members to pick their favourite cheergirl is warranted just as much as 3-2-1 for players :D
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

Could make a special forum for it untill they're decided, then move them to the socials and let them fade into obscurity.