Suggestions or questions relating to The Greenhouse

Moderator: GH Moderators

Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Donation Drive

Post by Nick »

Dear GH Members

We'd like to thank each and every one of you for contributing to make The Greenhouse the #1 Raiders forum on the internet. It takes countless hours and effort to make this place what it is today, and that stems from the administration, the moderators and you, the Raiders supporters. We appreciate all your efforts in helping us provide what we believe is a great forum for Raiders fans across the country and indeed many parts of the world.

As some of you may know, this website is completely funded by the Administration team. However with the growth of The Greenhouse, the cost has started to become too high for that to continue.

This has led us to include advertising on the site, to help offset the running costs.

The other part of the plan is where you, the members, can help! We are asking that you consider make a donation to help cover the running costs, as advertising revenue is likely to only cover a portion of them.

We don't want anyone to feel under any pressure to donate.

But if you choose to donate, you'll be helping to ensure The Greenhouse remains the best Raiders supporters forum on the net. You may donate as much or as little as you wish. Everyone's circumstances are different, and even if you can only donate a small amount, every dollar will help. For example if everyone on this site donated only $2, we'd raise enough to cover our costs. So dont think you're contribution is too small to matter. We appreciate all contributions big or small.

If you choose to donate you can do via two methods:

1. Click to donate button at the top or bottom of each page and follow the prompts. You can donate via Credit Card or Paypal through this method.

The direct link is:

https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/websc ... c4948de0f4

2. If you'd rather make a direct transfer, you can PM one of the Administrators, and request the bank account details. We can forward them to you so you can arrange a direct transfer.

We aim to have complete transparency, so every donation received will show up in the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11218

We keep donations private as who and what people donate is their own business. However if you are unsure if a donation has been received, feel free to PM Raider_69 and he'll be happy to help you out.

We are not looking to make any profit from this site, just to cover the hosting and development costs.

We'd like to thank everyone who chooses to donate. We appreciate it very much and hope with your help we can continue to make the Greenhouse the best place on the net for all things Raiders.

Regards

The GH Team
GR33NM4CH1N3_13
Dean Lance
Favourite Player: Josh Dugan

Re: Donation Drive

Post by GR33NM4CH1N3_13 »

I'll chip in $50 when I get paid (hopefully this Wednesday).
Golden Boogs winner for CALL OF THE YEAR
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

Thanks mate
and thanks to everyone who has donated so far, we're still looking for as many donations as possible, we've managed to raise roughly another $100 for the site :cool:
-TW-
Mal Meninga

Post by -TW- »

ill chip in $10 or $20 when my ebay payment clears

so i know how much i got :D
Tixie
Peter Jackson

Post by Tixie »

50 bucks from me - 'cos you guys do a great job! :cool:
1st Field Hygiene - We clean up after you!
Stop dribbling - it's an environmental hazard

RAIDERS MEMBER #5213