Cameramen in crisis talks

Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Cameramen in crisis talks

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

After last weeks embarrassing win against Team Gangrene Wally Widdle has sold his side to a man in a clown uniform for $2.95. He then promptly left Cameramen HQ to go and buy a Big Mac with his new found wealth, only to find he was 50c short.

New owner Bobo was chuffed when the Cameramen got off to a quick start in round 4 vs the Elliott All Stars.

But when the rot set in, his attitude changed.

Bobo has warned Coach Costanza he is on his last chance. When approached by the media, Costanza was shocked by questions regarding his future and exited on push bike.

One thing is for sure, this current form is tearing the organisation apart.
Last edited by Roger Kenworthy on April 3, 2005, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

hahaha Ed shoulda followed my lead and held off until VNRL for Cameramen's title defence.

This is the reason Team Assclown were thrown in the deep end. VNRL forever!

2006: Celebrating 25 years since Bay56 jumped ship from South Sydney to Canberra Raiders

Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

At this rate the Cameramen won't be around in 2006!!!!
tonio
David Furner

Post by tonio »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll Never Walk Alone!
RAIDERS MEMEBER #1919 - Bay 53 - Row S - Seat 18
Former Canberra Raiders #1 Season Ticket Holder 2004 :)
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cameramen are up the ****
Canberra Milk
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Leipana

Post by Canberra Milk »

:toofunny :toofunny :toofunny awesome post ed!
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

Its not a real comp without Tongue's Tips. Kristo seems to be really into it though id like to see his tips would probably choose some fairy like Awen Guttenbiel to be the tipster though :roll: :doubt:

Damn I shoulda bought Aaron Payne, coulda been Team Assclown's social director. We would looked so classy in spew covered sandals :D

2006: Celebrating 25 years since Bay56 jumped ship from South Sydney to Canberra Raiders

Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

edabomb Cameramen owner Bobo has promised his city a franchise in 2006. In a day of massive movements at Cameramen HQ he had the following to say.

"The players and I know this will be a very tough road back. The way I see it, if we finish top five I'll do ten season ticket holders childrens birthday parties for free. And also if they don't come top five the franchise will move in a different direction next season, I've already drafted our logo. So I'll be very happy if we come near the bottom in a way, because I like this logo much more than our current ode to Coach Costanza."
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley

In a shocking scam, it has been confirmed Wally Widdle is indeed Bobo the Clown. He dressed up as the clown, and claimed he bought the franchises controlling share for $2.95 to devalue the Cameramen brand on the stock exchange. Financial institutes were alerted when a man named 'Wiley Widdler' purchased a 93% stake in the franchise at $0.0005 per share. The deal has worked out well for Widdle, who has purchased an extra 32% share in the franchise for less than a dollar. With news Widdle was indeed back involved the club the shares rocketed back to their original value of $0.0007 per share. Former shareholders are currently investigating which avenues they can go down to reclaim their shares, other than forking out an extra $0.0002 to buy them back from Widdle. Here they are at Cameramen HQ.