Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

Raider Azz
Jason Croker

Beginnings of a forum 7s article

Post by Raider Azz »

OK people, give me your worst:

Adam Mogg – the man, the myth, the Legend. An article by Raider Azz

Adam Mogg was born on the 31st of July, 1977 in Towoomba, Queensland. He was a modest young man who had a great skill in the sport of Rugby League. His father however wanted him to follow in the footsteps of his ancestors and become a cotton picker. But Moggy had a dream. That dream was to plan the sport of all sports, the greatest game in the land. *'s dad caught him trying to sign up for his local League team, and furious, sent him off to Cotton picking school. Moggy secretly joined the Caloundra Sharks at age 17, as a half back. He was commonly thought of as the greatest half back in the world, but where he drew real attention was as a fullback. He played with the Queensland Cup team Redcliffe Dolphins, and during his five years there he won two premierships and lost two more grand finals. All the whilst going to cotton picking school in the evenings. His father was nun the wiser. That was until he was signed up by the Parramatta Eels in 2002, after representing Queensland residents the previous year.

What do you think so far?
Roger Kenworthy
Laurie Daley
Favourite Player: Ruben Wiki, J-Lo, Jordan Rapana

Post by Roger Kenworthy »

I'm not sure about his father being 'nun' the wiser?? Unless his mums a nun and thats a pun.

Good read.
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

i concur :)