Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Finals Charge

Post by Nick »

Righto lads, we have two games remaining before finals series
we could realistically climb as high as 3rd but thats a long shot, 4th IMO is the aim, and to do that we are gonna need to win both our remaining games against the lions and eels

if we lose one, we should still make the finals as long as results go the way they are expected. However i dont like not having our fate in our own hands

First up is the lions, now im pretty confident given they are winless that we SHOULD account for them, but thats no reason to be complacant, we need 5 hungry, eger and committed posters to get us the win

the following week is gonna be the acid test, assuming we get over the lions, we then face the inform and very talented parramatta, one of only 3 teams to have beaten us last year... so though its a gamble if you got two good ideas, save the better one for the eels game if you plan to play both, we are gonna need to be at our best to beat parra and hit the finals with some momentum.

FIRE UP RAIDERS
WE'RE BAD AND MEAN...
thickos
Laurie Daley

Post by thickos »

:clap

I'm confident we'll be there, was a good win last round.

On a side note I'm equal with Jesbass for POTY so I'm fired up for a big final two rounds :D