PvP Cup - Crazy!

Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

thickos
Laurie Daley

PvP Cup - Crazy!

Post by thickos »

The Covell Brigade have lost a match while having submitted 4 articles to 2... unbelievable. They've been exposed as a sham with multiple posts coming from the same IP... crazy stuff.

The Sharks nearly lost as well when submitting an extra article... one of theirs was shown to be ripped off from someone else.

With all these shenanigans, I think the Ninjas are sitting pretty for a regular season berth if they keep getting all 5 in.
IBG
Gary Belcher
Favourite Player: Jordan Rapana

Post by IBG »

Haha I laughed so hard when that marking for the Covells came out. What a swerve.

BBSF is absolutely hilarious, because I'm convinced its all a contrived gimmick.

"To the Covell Brigade. Well it wasnt our day. Theres an old saying in forum 7s, 'sometimes' you loose and today this occured for us."

...and...

"Although it was controversial, and obvious that some of the bigger name teams talked to Antonius to get us out of the tournament as they were threatened, we must learn from this when the season begins."

...and...

"Good effort brigade, dont keep your heads down, we may not have won, but we lost no friends in defeat today."

:lol:

There is no way they'll make it into the regular season draw.

Go Ninjas!
Nick
Mal Meninga
Favourite Player: Jack Wighton

Post by Nick »

covell brigade crack me up
the ninjas are looking good for admission IMO
paulquinn49
Brett Mullins

Post by paulquinn49 »

Rumour has it heads will roll at Ninjas if we lose this game vs Newcastle. Which I think will happen btw

If we beat Newcastle we can easily beat the Sharks.

2006: Celebrating 25 years since Bay56 jumped ship from South Sydney to Canberra Raiders